Nov 8 - What Four More Years will look like under Obama

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19998 19998
 SomeOnesoN said:
u take sh*t at face value, the point about the "keystone nonsense" is that he is crippling ways for job creation. Unemployment is still stale, how come Obama is leaving the job market sterile? We need to drill some reserves we have so this economy can breath a little.. And why are we letting China drill in our reserves? We keep borrowing money (which creates inflation) more than we can keep up with.

Why would he bow to Saudi Arabia? Most of the people in the terrorist attacks were Saudi's, they are the oil king pins out there. Why did we go to Iraq instead of investigating Saudi Arabia? It's like we are going to war with nations against our interests. Taking over the middle east, North of Africa (Tunisia, Libya, Egypt).
if you knew the facts around keystone you wouldn't be saying that stuff. The keystone pipeline will do nothing for us energy wise. That pipeline is to get the dirtiest of energy sources to the coast, where it can be refined and sold on the national market. The environmental concerns were so real, they even had Republican gov's of the states the pipeline would go through, boycotting it. The Keystone pipeline is nothing but a money grab for the oil companies. America takes us on all the risk (environmental) and gets in return none of the reward (lower fuel prices etc). And as far as the "bowing down" stuff, I'm nto even gonna answer, of all the legitimate gripes people could make against Obama is people bowing?
 5 years ago '11        #42
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 1270 1270
 NoTitleSince73 said:
1. there is no gun treaty that will take away guns from Americans, so thats bullsh*t.
2. Gitmo is still open because Congress prevented him from closing it.
3. Yes Obamacare has a mandate, you are also forced to buy car insurance if you own a vehicle. So you can spare me your false outrage over the mandate.
4. Obama has doubled the debt in 4 years? Facts beg to differ.

5. Keystones job numbers where bullsh*t, and it would not help prices go down. That oil is being moved to the coast to get refined and sold on a global market. It will increase prices before it drops them, not to mention the Environmental risks it poses(even Republican Govs of states it borders had issues)
1. There were talks in spring, I said "support". They postponed it.
2. He has done enough executive orders to where he could override congress; he's done it before.
3. Maybe.
4.time will tell, i wont argue on that yet.
5. Good point, I wont argue there either. Time will tell.

Congress has the lowest approval ratings in decades, btw. Yo, quit being so damn condescending, this is a discussion, I'm not an egoist. I'd admit when I'm wrong.. i just see that the bad outweighs the good.. And I'm not a supporter of Romney either, so miss me with that bullsh*t please.

Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 11-11-2012 at 06:45 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #43
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2467 2467
 TheMindOf said:
Still no answer from this guy as to why Obama is a terrible president..

Typical...

n*ggas is just parrots, regurgitating what conservative pundits say..
 nightmare said:
n*ggas talke hella sh*t on here until u ask them to prove it, then they disappear

This. n*ggas won't give you facts or reasoning. Just conjecture and hearsay. If something doesn't affect you, I can see how you wouldn't feel like he's made things happen.

THREE of my close friends were able to buy homes during his first term, something they were unable to do with the laws in place during Bush's terms. On top of that, my moms mortgage went down 700 dollars under a new Federal Act signed by Obama. It affects them DIRECTLY.

If I took sh*ts all over my house, and then sold the house to someone else, how can you walk into that new persons house and get mad it smells like sh*t? "Bruh your house smells like sh*t" "Yeah n*gga, the dude before me sh*t all over it, and I'm still cleanin this bi*ch up, let me work"
 5 years ago '04        #44
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2467 2467
At the end of the day, everyone likes to predict sh*t, instead of using facts. I hate that aspect of politics.
 5 years ago '07        #45
space
space
 SomeOnesoN said:
1. There were talks in spring, I said "support". They postponed it.
2. He has done enough executive orders to where he could override congress; he's done it before.
3. Maybe.
4.time will tell, i wont argue on that yet.
5. Good point, I wont argue there either. Time will tell.

Congress has the lowest approval ratings in decades, btw. Yo, quit being so damn condescending, this is a discussion, I'm not an egoist. I'd admit when I'm wrong.. i just see that the bad outweighs the good.. And I'm not a supporter of Romney either, so miss me with that bullsh*t please.
No one was being condescending, nor did I say you supported Mitt. I'm just saying you have holes in most the arguments you made. I did to, The gitmo thing is a bit more complicated than I lead on. Obama was prevented from closing it, but his plan wasn't really to close it, just move it the u.s.
 5 years ago '11        #46
space
space
someone tell me, what should i be looking forward to for the next 4 yrs with Obama as President?

NoTitleSince73 said:
No one was being condescending, nor did I say you supported Mitt. I'm just saying you have holes in most the arguments you made. I did to, The gitmo thing is a bit more complicated than I lead on. Obama was prevented from closing it, but his plan wasn't really to close it, just move it the u.s.
I can respect this.

Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 11-11-2012 at 06:56 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #47
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 tupacnasfan said:
Because nobama has expanded it, plus they are related.

so enjoy your FEMA prisons.
The masses are worth more to the powers that be if they remain working their low wage jobs, consuming bullsh*t products and paying their taxes. Not rounding people up like cattle to keep locked away in FEMA camps. Money is the root of all evil. And there isn't any money to be made by enslaving an entire population.

Besides a good portion of our population is already in REAL prison.
 5 years ago '04        #48
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,436 | Props total: 6498 6498
wrong thread

Last edited by justinjones; 11-11-2012 at 07:10 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #49
space
space
 matelyan said:
The masses are worth more to the powers that be if they remain working their low wage jobs, consuming bullsh*t products and paying their taxes. Not rounding people up like cattle to keep locked away in FEMA camps. Money is the root of all evil. And there isn't any money to be made by enslaving an entire population.

Besides a good portion of our population is already in REAL prison.
just to correct u, it's "The love for money is the root of all evil".
 5 years ago '05        #50
blackjackdre 
space
space
$190 | Props total: 0 0
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Oh and the so called "fema prisons/camps" WON'T include you? the thing about people who say they are woke on what the government has planned always include what they call the "sheeple"; however, never include themselves as if you live on a remote island or something.

it is amazing to me that there are so many theories on what will happen in the future by the incorporation called America YET NOT one cold hearted solution to get out of it (government control) for those that speak on it as if they are facts. so, i guess the elite/Illuminati (or whom-ever) will exclude you because you are NO longer a "sheep" huh?

anyone can obtain information on the what's if, whens and the hows; however, unless you have a definite SOLUTION against the Illuminati/elite for what purpose will it serve. there is so much focus on this stuff. some of the information is believable. a lot is hype and some is just bs.

no matter who is the president and so on. One thing for certain...same bird-different wing, same coin-different sides. so, technically it does NOT matter who is in office. a big d!ck can be in office and it still will NOT matter. subjectively some people will like said president and some will not.

listen, every president: make promises, keep some promises, doesn't keep other promises, can't make many changes without congress and compromise on other promises. it is a filthy system and i can guarantee you majority of the people who talk the most will NEVER even want to run for president, wouldn't have a clue on where to start.

it is what it is for me. you can prepare for somethings (safe than sorry);however, prepared all you like doesn't mean that is guaranteed you will survive or whatever.
 5 years ago '06        #51
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 tupacnasfan said:
The Same andrew jackson who battled the banksters and won and got us out of debt

Yes that's the one.

nobama is just the same as mittens, both will continue with more debt, more wars and nothing else, you better be prepared for a FEMA Camp.
im glad u place debt and banking over the the racist, unconstitutional and genocidal tendencies of andrew jackson

u should also salute adolf hitler, as he, while a champion of genocide, also was a civic paragon in regards to dealing debt and creating industrial productivity

5 years ago '06        #52
space
space
 SomeOnesoN said:
this thread is sad... y'all are naive, but i guess skin color is worth more than the actions at hand.. Or you watch to much damn TV to follow the facts.

-NDAA Act
-Supports UN Gun Ban Peace Treaty
-Wants a civilian police force, even using children to snitch on neighbors.
-Lied about pulling out the troops in 2010.
-Guantamino Bay is still open (it's illegal, pure and simple) Illegal Detention
-923 executive orders in 3 1/2 years
-Said he'd hire no lobbyists (his cabinet is full of them)
-President Obama introduced a healthcare bill that forces Americans to buy a service.
-The president has almost doubled our national debt in just 3.5 years, something that has never happened in American history.
-He shut down the Keystone Pipeline that would have directly helped jobs, and fuel prices.
-His ideas on energy are crippling this country, he has stated that he wants energy prices to skyrocket. finding another option of energy is fine, but we need to use oil and gas to the maximum until they can be replaced.
-How are you going to win a Nobel Peace Prize while you are the biggest aggressor in the world?
-Bowing down to the Saudi King
-Supports ACTA and SOPA
-He hired Timothy Gheitner. The Federal Reserve is the nations bank, but private from executive pressure.. Why did he hire the President of the Federal Reserve to become US treasurer? To many secrets from the general public.

the list goes on, yeah.. maybe some of y'all can break through a couple of my key points, but as a whole, he's a globalist supporter that is ruining the sovereignty of this nation. I'm a constitutionalist, and I feel he is a threat to our independent liberty. Please add on.

ur absolutely right, i just have an issue with ppl pile this all on obama as if its all him, because if he wasnt black that wouldnt be doin that, however, regardless of the head of state, this is the direction the country is goin in regardless
 5 years ago '11        #53
space
space
 nightmare said:
im glad u place debt and banking over the the racist, unconstitutional and genocidal tendencies of andrew jackson

u should also salute adolf hitler, as he, while a champion of genocide, also was a civic paragon in regards to dealing debt and creating industrial productivity

you're looking at things with emotion, yeah, he's racist but.. Andrew Jackson was going against the bankers by trying to go back to the gold standard (as JFK did). You need to quit focusing on the negative, and balance it out with the positive. I dont think tupacnasfan looks up to anything racist, for that is a personal choice of his; but ignore that and look at the policies represented by him. This was waay back in the day where everyone was racist, it's a personal mindset that has nothing to do with policy and sovereign ideas. We live in an age where racism is frowned upon (mostly), so it's an idea that has nothing to do with race. I do believe some white people voted Obama to prove that they aren't racist themselves; as a way to hide their guilt too.

Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 11-11-2012 at 07:43 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #54
JayHovMan 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,990 | Props total: 8 8
 SickaMorStyle said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #55
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 1319 1319
 NoTitleSince73 said:
1. there is no gun treaty that will take away guns from Americans, so thats bullsh*t.
2. Gitmo is still open because Congress prevented him from closing it.
3. Yes Obamacare has a mandate, you are also forced to buy car insurance if you own a vehicle. So you can spare me your false outrage over the mandate.
4. Obama has doubled the debt in 4 years? Facts beg to differ.

5. Keystones job numbers where bullsh*t, and it would not help prices go down. That oil is being moved to the coast to get refined and sold on a global market. It will increase prices before it drops them, not to mention the Environmental risks it poses(even Republican Govs of states it borders had issues)
Wrong. Didn't need congress to shutdown GITMO.
 5 years ago '07        #56
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 1319 1319
The complete list of faltering or bankrupt green-energy companies:

Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
Solyndra ($535 million)*
Beacon Power ($43 million)*
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)*
A123 Systems ($279 million)*
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
Johnson Controls ($299 million)
Schneider Electric ($86 million)
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
Mountain Plaza, Inc. ($2 million)*
Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
Range Fuels ($80 million)*
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)*
Konarka Technologies Inc. ($20 million)*
Mascoma Corp. ($100 million)
 5 years ago '06        #57
space
space
 SomeOnesoN said:
you're looking at things with emotion, yeah, he's racist but.. Andrew Jackson was going against the bankers by trying to go back to the gold standard (as JFK did). You need to quit focusing on the negative, and balance it out with the positive. I dont think tupacnasfan looks up to anything racist, for that is a personal choice of his; but ignore that and look at the policies represented by him. This was waay back in the day where everyone was racist, it's a personal mindset that has nothing to do with policy and sovereign ideas. We live in an age where racism is frowned upon, so it's an idea that has nothing to do with race. I do believe some white people voted Obama to prove that they aren't racist themselves; as a way to hide their guilt too.
thats a profound point

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SomeOnesoN again.

not many ppl on here make me rethink my stance
 5 years ago '07        #58
space
space
 Billdotel said:
Wrong. Didn't need congress to shutdown GITMO.
The responsibility lies not so much with the White House but with Congress, which has thwarted President Barack Obama's plans to close the detention center, which the Bush administration opened on January 11, 2002 with 20 captives.

Congress has used its spending oversight authority both to forbid the White House from financing trials of Guantánamo captives on U.S. soil and to block the acquisition of a state prison in Illinois to hold captives currently held in Cuba who would not be put on trial -- a sort of Guantánamo North.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 11-11-2012 at 07:54 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #59
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Look... To all the salty n*ggas in here

OBAMA IS PRESIDENT. NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE IT!

[pic - click to view]

You had your chance to go out and change that last Tuesday and you didn't.. He's such a "tyrannical" president yet the American people had no problem re-electing him..

Why is that? Because obviously they don't feel that he is as bad as his opponents are trying to make him out to be..

Either way.. Its gonna be 4 more years whether you like it or not so deal with it or Move to China
 11-11-2012, 08:11 PM         #60
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
I was wondering why this guy was sounding so salty and then I read this under the article on the site

Andrew P. Napolitano [send him mail], a former judge of the Superior Court of New Jersey, is the senior judicial analyst at Fox News Channel.

[pic - click to view]

Fox News stay mad
/thread

The recession has gotten worse. Really? That's where u lost me
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments