Nov 8 - Mitt Romney 'Shellshocked' After Lost Election, Adviser Says

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #41
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
x's infinite for the people
our voice was heard LOUD on Tuesday night/morning
 5 years ago '07        #42
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #43
purtayboi 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,568 | Props total: 3378 3378
 zhiggeman said:
a very big car as he will be so happy he doesn't have to lower his standard of living to be a president its funny yall really think mitt gives too sh*ts that he lost? nicca is filthy rich or in 50 talk ... stanky rich no.. wealthy.. they would have bought a bigger white house
oh he cares very much, when, you got money, you also want POWER !!!
 5 years ago '11        #44
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 alb20sd said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #45
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 whouthinkitis said:
I don't even think his party was ever with him to begin with. I think Romney was a desperation choice due to the fact that the Republican Party never had anyone that could seriously challenge Obama for election. I think it was very obvious that everyone was not on the same page was when Chris Christie went into business for himself at the RNC. Hell Bloomberg even gave Obama endorsement for a 2nd term & Guilanani even criticized Romney as well. It's already bad enough Romney kept pushing his lies and flip-flopping on the issues, but when members of your own party speaks out against you then that's it.
my insurance just took a hit... deductible skyrocketed and i lost vision coverage. i asked my company what i did to deserve this, and she said "obama".
 5 years ago '12        #46
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2691 2691

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #47
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
 11-09-2012, 07:17 PM         #48
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbangatsby said:
He is a rich kid that been giving everything he has from his parents achievments who bought his way into politics that got shut down by the black guy who his own religion dismiss up until 1980

also as many pundits said, you can't win the white house anymore by solely appeasing to the white vote only but not only the white vote but this ultra conservative right wing sect of the republican party....obama won the gay, women, asian, latin, black, young, athetist, muslim vote while romney only got the white vote plus stacey dash....

Plus Romney said while the primary that he was an ultra conservative, while the majority of the nation is moderate fiscally and socially liberal...the GOP was stuck in the 1930s while the nation was living in 2012....simple
'

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #49
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 urbangatsby said:
He is a rich kid that been giving everything he has from his parents achievments who bought his way into politics that got shut down by the black guy who his own religion dismiss up until 1980

also as many pundits said, you can't win the white house anymore by solely appeasing to the white vote only but not only the white vote but this ultra conservative right wing sect of the republican party....obama won the gay, women, asian, latin, black, young, athetist, muslim vote while romney only got the white vote plus stacey dash....

Plus Romney said while the primary that he was an ultra conservative, while the majority of the nation is moderate fiscally and socially liberal...the GOP was stuck in the 1930s while the nation was living in 2012....simple
 5 years ago '11        #50
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
He thought he had that sh*t bought lol yell™
 5 years ago '06        #51
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
he really thought he was going to take it
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy