SNF Houston Texans Vs Chicago Bears {Official Game Day Thread} Week 10

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Wins?
Texans 26 57.78%
Bears 19 42.22%
Voters: 45. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #601
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
where that girl go with them big t*tties
 5 years ago '07        #602
space
space
the bears are 0-3 against the texans in franchise history...i remember all three loses like the back of my hand too

the texans are the only team in nfl history that the bears haven't beat
 5 years ago '06        #603
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
 Pistol Peter said:
where that girl go with them big t*tties
Fall back homie, she's mine. To the winner goes the spoils my nig....
 5 years ago '04        #604
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,320 | Props total: 3922 3922
 Pistol Peter said:
it was carami that held watt in check...but the entire offensive line in passing situations played good today...and played horrible against the run...which is shocking because it's usually the other way around

i got a feeling kellen davis will be out of the starting lineup...if not he should be..god speed alshon
I just got in from the bar Pete. I have to say, I should be way more upset than I am. We held this balanced offense to 13 points. And not only that, but we had our backs against the wall defensively so many times based on turnovers that I'm even more proud of them.

Our O line Manned up and that's a huge positive. Jay Cutler played like a fu*king Man tonight because he was decisive, and when sh*t wasn't open, he ran with it and I respect that sh*t.

I'm most let down by my WR's. Kellen Davis God, what I'd give to get Greg Olsen back. The Devin Hester experiment is over. Too many things have to be perfect for him to make a catch. He's not that new school, big downfield taget that can out f!ght defenders for the ball. He's still my dude on special teams but I can't stand seeing him at WR now even though he'll pull off a play now and then.

When Alshon gets back the biggest thing we get is a receiver who will catch the damn ball. That dropped td by Marshall will drive me nuts for a while because it could have been a totally different game had he caught that.

Everyone showed up except for our receivers tonight. Damn shame.

Is it me or is Danieal Manning on that Brian Cushing Special workout sauce? That dude looked WAY bigger tonight then he ever looked on the Bears...
 5 years ago '04        #605
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #606
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571
Texans had 15 votes before the game started now they got 20
 5 years ago '07        #607
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
tough loss but tons of respect for the Texans, def had a vintage quality about it being in crappy rain weather hand straight up smash mouth style football. Really looking forward to next week when we get Jeffrey back and go up against the 49ers; should be another good one but hopefully we walk away with a lot more than we did last night.
 11-12-2012, 06:30 AM         #608
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quintosis03 said:
damn this is easily the best game of the weekend. got a feeling the texans will pull through.
 11-12-2012, 07:13 AM         #609
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
oh well. Still 7-2. If the Texans are the best and only beat us by 7 when we played this sh*tty on offense, we are contenders. Just need to slap some sense into a couple guys.
that weather was trash not to mention that shiity field
 11-12-2012, 07:15 AM         #610
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
not impressed with jj watt

peanut for defensive player of the year
dude got doubled & tripled team in shiity weather
what u want him to do?
 11-12-2012, 11:33 AM         #611
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no gif of that Cutler hit??
 5 years ago '06        #612
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
 tj.iscool said:
dude got doubled & tripled team in shiity weather
what u want him to do?
These dudes wanna talk junk but it is what it is. Both teams played good defense and we won. Time for the Jags
 5 years ago '07        #613
space
space
i thought we established last night already that i wasn't "talking junk"

cut it out n*ggas...yall got the dub you're the superior team even if i don't think watt is the greatest man since jesus just move on
 5 years ago '04        #614
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,054 | Props total: 11865 11865
 Pistol Peter said:
tillman had a few pass deflections...locked down johnson the second half...tillman had a decent game but like you said nobody is lights out every game

i wasn't trying to take a shot at your boy but they have been hyping him since the beginning of the year and after all i've been hearing i just wasn't impressed
 biscuit said:
I'm happy with the D. Zero complaints other than the one drive where Arian was running the whole drive on the stretch play and Briggs over ran it 3x in a row.

J'Marcus Webb played like a man today you shut down J.J. Watt all day (or Carimi if it was him) great job.

Our receivers dropped too many passes. Marshall dropped an easy td. Kellen Davis played like a piece of sh*t but he's from Michigan State like torious so I expect that, and someone said it early on in this thread but we gotta stop throwing the ball to Hester.

I couldn't be happier that Alshon is coming back next week. Alshon with Earl Bennett and Brandon Marshall is a winning combination. Hester and Davis did not show up.
 Pistol Peter said:
it was carami that held watt in check...but the entire offensive line in passing situations played good today...and played horrible against the run...which is shocking because it's usually the other way around

i got a feeling kellen davis will be out of the starting lineup...if not he should be..god speed alshon
 Pistol Peter said:
tell me why this n*gga kip lewis just told jennings that this game might of punched his ticket to the probowl this year

Jennings was as*hole and elbow deep into the pro bowl during the first few weeks
 biscuit said:
I just got in from the bar Pete. I have to say, I should be way more upset than I am. We held this balanced offense to 13 points. And not only that, but we had our backs against the wall defensively so many times based on turnovers that I'm even more proud of them.

Our O line Manned up and that's a huge positive. Jay Cutler played like a fu*king Man tonight because he was decisive, and when sh*t wasn't open, he ran with it and I respect that sh*t.

I'm most let down by my WR's. Kellen Davis God, what I'd give to get Greg Olsen back. The Devin Hester experiment is over. Too many things have to be perfect for him to make a catch. He's not that new school, big downfield taget that can out f!ght defenders for the ball. He's still my dude on special teams but I can't stand seeing him at WR now even though he'll pull off a play now and then.

When Alshon gets back the biggest thing we get is a receiver who will catch the damn ball. That dropped td by Marshall will drive me nuts for a while because it could have been a totally different game had he caught that.

Everyone showed up except for our receivers tonight. Damn shame.

Is it me or is Danieal Manning on that Brian Cushing Special workout sauce? That dude looked WAY bigger tonight then he ever looked on the Bears...
 vikvon said:
tough loss but tons of respect for the Texans, def had a vintage quality about it being in crappy rain weather hand straight up smash mouth style football. Really looking forward to next week when we get Jeffrey back and go up against the 49ers; should be another good one but hopefully we walk away with a lot more than we did last night.
 Pistol Peter said:
the defense put on another show though..other than those petty yards they gave up to foster they played very well...if we had half an offense we would be a juggernaut
 Pistol Peter said:
defense held their own tonight...offense disappointed once again...cutler or no cutler
that's 7-8 post-game regularjoe-style rants filled with silver linings, prolly more to come :

and a certain bear fan had the audacity to get on my case for saying something about Calvin having a huge game

let's talk about moral victories :

Pusstol, check yourself and your hoes mane

Last edited by torious; 11-12-2012 at 01:43 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #615
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 torious said:
that's 7-8 post-game regularjoe-style rants filled with silver linings, prolly more to come :

and a certain bear fan had the audacity to get on my case for saying something about Calvin having a huge game

Swept by the Vikes...

Gayest Avy's on boxden...

Bottom of the division...

Lost the World Series...

Spartans are trash...

Is this n*gga really talking?

Last edited by biscuit; 11-12-2012 at 01:52 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #616
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,194 | Props total: 3340 3340
 torious said:

5 years ago '04        #617
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,194 | Props total: 3340 3340
Just want to show off my avy some more for you guys

But honestly the Bears look like sh*t their style of play is just boring that game was a snoozefest. Defense is world class no doubt but watching them play is just no fun at all. This should serve as a reality check to a of ShyTown that record came at the expense of second tier teams any of the top tier teams will be able to handle the Bears. I still think they get 10 wins but that's all.

Whatup bisc!
 5 years ago '04        #618
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
Just want to show off my avy some more for you guys

But honestly the Bears look like sh*t their style of play is just boring that game was a snoozefest. Defense is world class no doubt but watching them play is just no fun at all. This should serve as a reality check to a of ShyTown that record came at the expense of second tier teams any of the top tier teams will be able to handle the Bears. I still think they get 10 wins but that's all.

Whatup bisc!
What up Veno. How's the "We'll be looking down at the Bears" statement working out

Our O may not be that exciting to watch but from what I remember we beat you 13-7 with it...do you remember that Veno, do you? Ya, you remember
 5 years ago '04        #619
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,054 | Props total: 11865 11865
 biscuit said:
Swept by the Vikes...

Gayest Avy's on boxden...

Bottom of the division...

Lost the World Series...

Spartans are trash...

Is this n*gga really talking?
vintage biscuit running, ducking, changing the subject.

look here fam, the fact is the bears have beaten exactly as many teams with winning records as the Lions have.. 1.. the colts squad is fraudulent AGAIN. really the only thing in question is whether your squad will get exposed before or after the phantom injuries start piling up this season

Last edited by torious; 11-12-2012 at 03:12 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #620
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
Gay cutler!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy