Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Wins?
Texans 26 57.78%
Bears 19 42.22%
Voters: 45. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #581
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,995 | Props total: 745 745
 Pistol Peter said:
good game texan fans..we kept it nice and civil..nothing but respect for yall boys
preciate it. i was coming in to the thread to say yall kept it classy. til the super bowl playboy
 6 years ago '04        #582
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
$21,264 | Props total: 7657 7657
I'm happy with the D. Zero complaints other than the one drive where Arian was running the whole drive on the stretch play and Briggs over ran it 3x in a row.

J'Marcus Webb played like a man today you shut down J.J. Watt all day (or Carimi if it was him) great job.

Our receivers dropped too many passes. Marshall dropped an easy td. Kellen Davis played like a piece of sh*t but he's from Michigan State like torious so I expect that, and someone said it early on in this thread but we gotta stop throwing the ball to Hester.

I couldn't be happier that Alshon is coming back next week. Alshon with Earl Bennett and Brandon Marshall is a winning combination. Hester and Davis did not show up.
 11-11-2012, 10:00 PM         #583
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i really don't think you can take much stock from anything in this game due to the weather and terrible field conditions.

texans surprised me tho on how well they adapted seeing they are a dome team.
 6 years ago '07        #584
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 jplaydadon said:
preciate it. i was coming in to the thread to say yall kept it classy. til the super bowl playboy
yes sir
 6 years ago '12        #585
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
damn weather i just hope we can win the next 2

wait till we catch u texans when its dry.

couple bogus hits here and there. cant be mad tho, thats football..

Last edited by DreamChasers; 11-11-2012 at 10:10 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #586
CrapShoota 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,806 | Props total: 973 973
 Pistol Peter said:
tillman had a few pass deflections...locked down johnson the second half...tillman had a decent game but like you said nobody is lights out every game

i wasn't trying to take a shot at your boy but they have been hyping him since the beginning of the year and after all i've been hearing i just wasn't impressed
I feel ya.. Schaub wasnt the most accurate qb either tonight. Watt that n*gga he just wasnt as disruptive tonight as he usually is, but this game isnt indicative of the season hes had thus far.

If there is a power ranking btw watt and tillman I would said its neutral nobody gained or lost points for tonight.
 6 years ago '07        #587
space
space
 biscuit said:
I'm happy with the D. Zero complaints other than the one drive where Arian was running the whole drive on the stretch play and Briggs over ran it 3x in a row.

J'Marcus Webb played like a man today you shut down J.J. Watt all day (or Carimi if it was him) great job.

Our receivers dropped too many passes. Marshall dropped an easy td. Kellen Davis played like a piece of sh*t but he's from Michigan State like torious so I expect that, and someone said it early on in this thread but we gotta stop throwing the ball to Hester.

I couldn't be happier that Alshon is coming back next week. Alshon with Earl Bennett and Brandon Marshall is a winning combination. Hester and Davis did not show up.
it was carami that held watt in check...but the entire offensive line in passing situations played good today...and played horrible against the run...which is shocking because it's usually the other way around

i got a feeling kellen davis will be out of the starting lineup...if not he should be..god speed alshon
 6 years ago '07        #588
space
space
tell me why this n*gga kip lewis just told jennings that this game might of punched his ticket to the probowl this year

jennings was as*hole and elbow deep into the pro bowl during the first few weeks
 6 years ago '07        #589
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,034 | Props total: 23831 23831
Texans are a solid a.ss team, good as fu*k. Cant hate.
 6 years ago '11        #590
bezzle 11 heat pts11
space
space
$590 | Props total: 42 42
Great game! I really do hope Cutler is alright.
Bears line doubled JJ and kept him quiet, but
did anyone see Barwin's hops??

Jags next week.
 6 years ago '05        #591
txhotboy 
space
space
$6,081 | Props total: 2151 2151
i love coming to Texans threads after games win or lose... sh*t be hilarious

SLOPPY game by both teams.... defensive game for sure, but 8 - 1!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #592
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
$84,012 | Props total: 15490 15490
I'm glad kellen looked like he owed the texans some money out there.fu*k you n*ggas:irvinhah:
 11-11-2012, 10:35 PM         #593
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Houston ain't got a problem
 6 years ago '07        #594
space
space
where that girl go with them big t*tties
 6 years ago '07        #595
space
space
the bears are 0-3 against the texans in franchise history...i remember all three loses like the back of my hand too

the texans are the only team in nfl history that the bears haven't beat
 6 years ago '06        #596
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 1 1
 Pistol Peter said:
where that girl go with them big t*tties
Fall back homie, she's mine. To the winner goes the spoils my nig....
 6 years ago '04        #597
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
it was carami that held watt in check...but the entire offensive line in passing situations played good today...and played horrible against the run...which is shocking because it's usually the other way around

i got a feeling kellen davis will be out of the starting lineup...if not he should be..god speed alshon
I just got in from the bar Pete. I have to say, I should be way more upset than I am. We held this balanced offense to 13 points. And not only that, but we had our backs against the wall defensively so many times based on turnovers that I'm even more proud of them.

Our O line Manned up and that's a huge positive. Jay Cutler played like a fu*king Man tonight because he was decisive, and when sh*t wasn't open, he ran with it and I respect that sh*t.

I'm most let down by my WR's. Kellen Davis God, what I'd give to get Greg Olsen back. The Devin Hester experiment is over. Too many things have to be perfect for him to make a catch. He's not that new school, big downfield taget that can out f!ght defenders for the ball. He's still my dude on special teams but I can't stand seeing him at WR now even though he'll pull off a play now and then.

When Alshon gets back the biggest thing we get is a receiver who will catch the damn ball. That dropped td by Marshall will drive me nuts for a while because it could have been a totally different game had he caught that.

Everyone showed up except for our receivers tonight. Damn shame.

Is it me or is Danieal Manning on that Brian Cushing Special workout sauce? That dude looked WAY bigger tonight then he ever looked on the Bears...
 6 years ago '04        #598
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #599
CrapShoota 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,806 | Props total: 973 973
Texans had 15 votes before the game started now they got 20
 6 years ago '07        #600
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 396 396
tough loss but tons of respect for the Texans, def had a vintage quality about it being in crappy rain weather hand straight up smash mouth style football. Really looking forward to next week when we get Jeffrey back and go up against the 49ers; should be another good one but hopefully we walk away with a lot more than we did last night.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
131 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
46 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
82 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
92 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy