SNF Houston Texans Vs Chicago Bears {Official Game Day Thread} Week 10

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Wins?
Texans 26 57.78%
Bears 19 42.22%
Voters: 45. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #581
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 CrapShoota said:
well this is coming from a person that haven't seen him much...if you wanted to school somebody on jj watt would you play this game for them or another one?
 11-11-2012, 10:55 PM         #582
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good game.

braved the harsh conditions to get the W over one of the best teams in the NFC on the road

8-1

[pic - click to view]

kareem jackson da gawd
 5 years ago '12        #583
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,605 | Props total: 566 566
 Pistol Peter said:
well this is coming from a person that haven't seen him much...if you wanted to school somebody on jj watt would you play this game for them or another one?
What did tillman do tonight that was more impressive than watt? It was a messy game hard for any player to keep there balance plus he was double all game. Out of 9 games no player will be dominant every week
 5 years ago '07        #584
space
space
good game texan fans..we kept it nice and civil..nothing but respect for yall boys
 5 years ago '07        #585
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Good game CHI.

That defense is serious.

Fix that sh*tty a.ss field though...

Glad to get out of there with a W.

5 years ago '07        #586
space
space
 CrapShoota said:
What did tillman do tonight that was more impressive than watt? It was a messy game hard for any player to keep there balance plus he was double all game. Out of 9 games no player will be dominant every week
tillman had a few pass deflections...locked down johnson the second half...tillman had a decent game but like you said nobody is lights out every game

i wasn't trying to take a shot at your boy but they have been hyping him since the beginning of the year and after all i've been hearing i just wasn't impressed
 5 years ago '10        #587
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 Pistol Peter said:
it's going to be a cold cold november night for the overachieving...jj watt is going to get to jay cutler at will and record double digit sacks...the rest of of the team will have 5...cutler is going to throw 6 almost picks due to the pressure from the fearsome texan pass rush...arian foster is going to run through the bears overrated defense like a hot knife through luke warm sh*t..he will run for 4 tds and 290+ yards and may even set a record...sorry bear fans..not this game

texans 49
bears 9

About time this sh*t backfired..

I hope Cutler is OK tho
 5 years ago '04        #588
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,911 | Props total: 620 620
 Pistol Peter said:
good game texan fans..we kept it nice and civil..nothing but respect for yall boys
preciate it. i was coming in to the thread to say yall kept it classy. til the super bowl playboy
 5 years ago '04        #589
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,208 | Props total: 3767 3767
I'm happy with the D. Zero complaints other than the one drive where Arian was running the whole drive on the stretch play and Briggs over ran it 3x in a row.

J'Marcus Webb played like a man today you shut down J.J. Watt all day (or Carimi if it was him) great job.

Our receivers dropped too many passes. Marshall dropped an easy td. Kellen Davis played like a piece of sh*t but he's from Michigan State like torious so I expect that, and someone said it early on in this thread but we gotta stop throwing the ball to Hester.

I couldn't be happier that Alshon is coming back next week. Alshon with Earl Bennett and Brandon Marshall is a winning combination. Hester and Davis did not show up.
 11-11-2012, 11:00 PM         #590
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i really don't think you can take much stock from anything in this game due to the weather and terrible field conditions.

texans surprised me tho on how well they adapted seeing they are a dome team.
 5 years ago '07        #591
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
preciate it. i was coming in to the thread to say yall kept it classy. til the super bowl playboy
yes sir
 5 years ago '12        #592
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
damn weather i just hope we can win the next 2

wait till we catch u texans when its dry.

couple bogus hits here and there. cant be mad tho, thats football..

Last edited by DreamChasers; 11-11-2012 at 11:10 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #593
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,605 | Props total: 566 566
 Pistol Peter said:
tillman had a few pass deflections...locked down johnson the second half...tillman had a decent game but like you said nobody is lights out every game

i wasn't trying to take a shot at your boy but they have been hyping him since the beginning of the year and after all i've been hearing i just wasn't impressed
I feel ya.. Schaub wasnt the most accurate qb either tonight. Watt that n*gga he just wasnt as disruptive tonight as he usually is, but this game isnt indicative of the season hes had thus far.

If there is a power ranking btw watt and tillman I would said its neutral nobody gained or lost points for tonight.
 5 years ago '07        #594
space
space
 biscuit said:
I'm happy with the D. Zero complaints other than the one drive where Arian was running the whole drive on the stretch play and Briggs over ran it 3x in a row.

J'Marcus Webb played like a man today you shut down J.J. Watt all day (or Carimi if it was him) great job.

Our receivers dropped too many passes. Marshall dropped an easy td. Kellen Davis played like a piece of sh*t but he's from Michigan State like torious so I expect that, and someone said it early on in this thread but we gotta stop throwing the ball to Hester.

I couldn't be happier that Alshon is coming back next week. Alshon with Earl Bennett and Brandon Marshall is a winning combination. Hester and Davis did not show up.
it was carami that held watt in check...but the entire offensive line in passing situations played good today...and played horrible against the run...which is shocking because it's usually the other way around

i got a feeling kellen davis will be out of the starting lineup...if not he should be..god speed alshon
 5 years ago '07        #595
space
space
tell me why this n*gga kip lewis just told jennings that this game might of punched his ticket to the probowl this year

jennings was as*hole and elbow deep into the pro bowl during the first few weeks
 5 years ago '07        #596
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19760 19760
Texans are a solid a.ss team, good as fu*k. Cant hate.
 5 years ago '11        #597
bezzle 11 heat pts11
space
space
$590 | Props total: 42 42
Great game! I really do hope Cutler is alright.
Bears line doubled JJ and kept him quiet, but
did anyone see Barwin's hops??

Jags next week.
 5 years ago '05        #598
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,535 | Props total: 1179 1179
i love coming to Texans threads after games win or lose... sh*t be hilarious

SLOPPY game by both teams.... defensive game for sure, but 8 - 1!!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #599
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,942 | Props total: 11686 11686
I'm glad kellen looked like he owed the texans some money out there.fu*k you n*ggas
 11-11-2012, 11:35 PM         #600
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Houston ain't got a problem
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy