SNF Houston Texans Vs Chicago Bears {Official Game Day Thread} Week 10

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Wins?
Texans 26 57.78%
Bears 19 42.22%
Voters: 45. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
12979 pageviews
686 comments

killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
SNF Houston Texans Vs Chicago Bears {Official Game Day Thread} Week 10

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

http://www.houstontexans. .. e-abea01b32c78

[pic - click to view]

^^^^^

Sunday, @ 8:00 PM Est

Last edited by killadre; 11-08-2012 at 03:48 PM..

686 comments for "SNF Houston Texans Vs Chicago Bears {Official Game Day Thread} Week 10"

5 years ago '04        #2
killadre 229 heat pts229 OP
space
space
Lets Go!!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #3
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
Battle of the DPOYs...should be a good one
 11-08-2012, 02:27 PM         #4
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #5
space
space
 dahabi said:
Battle of the DPOYs...should be a good one
Tillman may not play due to his wife giving birth
 5 years ago '04        #6
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,957 | Props total: 11705 11705
this game
 5 years ago '04        #7
space
space
pete you know whats next
 5 years ago '04        #8
quintosis03 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,179 | Props total: 974 974
damn this is easily the best game of the weekend. got a feeling the texans will pull through.
 5 years ago '10        #9
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
Let's do it!
 5 years ago '05        #10
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,732 | Props total: 12532 12532
I might be able to catch this game..
 5 years ago '04        #11
space
space

Brandon Marshall will be doubled every play by Texans

Houston Texans defensive coordinator Wade Phillip has been grinding through film of the Chicago Bears offense this week, and has come to a conclusion.

"They've only thrown it to one guy basically. They do a great job of that," Phillips said via Tania Ganguli of the Houston Chronicle.

That one guy, of course, is Brandon Marshall. The statistics outrageously back up Phillips claim. Marshall has 797 receiving yards on the season; no one else on the Bears top 200 yards. Alshon Jeffrey's injury hasn't helped, but this ultimately is not a good thing for Chicago. Quality defenses won't just allow Marshall to run wild.

"We double cover him every play. We're going to double cover him every play," Phillips said.

After watching Bears-Titans on Game Rewind this week, we continue to have concerns about the Bears offense. They are still mostly relying on short passes because their offensive line is suspect. (Maybe Cutler is just too nice to them.)

The lack of protection is a problem because Cutler is a quarterback that usually needs to see his receivers open before pulling the trigger. He may not have that luxury against the Texans. Houston is playing outstanding defense and they have found another dangerous pass rusher in rookie Whitney Mercilus.

Matt Forte remains the fulcrum for this Bears offense. He's going to need to carry the team on Sunday because we expect Phillips' gang to effectively limit Marshall's production.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #12
space
space

Jay Cutler 'too nice' to Chicago Bears linemen

We've been privy to a kinder, gentler Jay Cutler the past few weeks. The Chicago Bears have won six straight, have a two-game lead in the NFC North and Mike Tice has learned to keep his distance.

Jay Cutler

Cutler's even taken it easy on the offensive line recently, the Chicago Sun-Times reports. For the most part.

"Last week, I think I was too nice to 'em," Cutler said on Showtime's Inside the NFL. "I told them halfway through the game, 'Guys I can't be nice to you if we're going to play like this. I'm going to have (to be) mean to you.

"(Roberto) Garza was like, 'You know, just yell at us, we play better that way.' They're trying hard."
Harrison: Week 10 predictions
Two of the NFL's best teams face off Sunday night. Who will prevail: Texans or Bears? Elliot Harrison provides his picks. More ...

The Bears' offensive line has picked it up since early parts of the season when Cutler was running for his life. The Arizona Cardinals and Philadelphia Eagles have grabbed the "worst offensive line" label. The Cutler-J'Marcus Webb incident is a distant memory.

Cutler told Cris Collinsworth and Phil Simms that he's bought the line suits, watches and first-class airline tickets. His fiancee Kristen Cavallari has him dressed better for postgame interviews. Cutler's even trying to get that girl's clothes back from her friends in the commercial.

Life sure is good when you're winning.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #13
space
space

Charles Tillman plans to play for Chicago Bears

Charles Tillman will be on the field Sunday night for the Chicago Bears.

The Chicago Bears cornerback avoided questions on the matter Wednesday when asked directly if he would miss the game against Houston if his wife went into labor, but wrote on Twitter that his wife would be giving birth on Monday.

"God, family, football," he wrote. "Baby is coming Monday don't worry I'll be there Sunday."

It's a little crazy Tillman has to answer the questions at all. The Chicago Sun-Times notes that his daughter Tiana required a heart transplant to survive the first year of her life. The experience inspired Tillman and his wife Jackie to start the Cornerstone Foundation.

Tillman was the finalist for the NFL's Walter Payton Man of the Year award because of his foundation's success. He's often talked about putting his family before football. Bears coach Lovie Smith and Tillman fully support that stance.

It appears Tillman won't have to make a choice between the two this week. He'll do his job on Sunday night, and then get to the important stuff.

[pic - click to view]

with child birth still you never know...
 5 years ago '07        #14
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,197 | Props total: 19836 19836
gonna be a tough game.
 5 years ago '05        #15
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,732 | Props total: 12532 12532
 killadre said:

Brandon Marshall will be doubled every play by Texans

Houston Texans defensive coordinator Wade Phillip has been grinding through film of the Chicago Bears offense this week, and has come to a conclusion.

"They've only thrown it to one guy basically. They do a great job of that," Phillips said via Tania Ganguli of the Houston Chronicle.

That one guy, of course, is Brandon Marshall. The statistics outrageously back up Phillips claim. Marshall has 797 receiving yards on the season; no one else on the Bears top 200 yards. Alshon Jeffrey's injury hasn't helped, but this ultimately is not a good thing for Chicago. Quality defenses won't just allow Marshall to run wild.

"We double cover him every play. We're going to double cover him every play," Phillips said.

After watching Bears-Titans on Game Rewind this week, we continue to have concerns about the Bears offense. They are still mostly relying on short passes because their offensive line is suspect. (Maybe Cutler is just too nice to them.)

The lack of protection is a problem because Cutler is a quarterback that usually needs to see his receivers open before pulling the trigger. He may not have that luxury against the Texans. Houston is playing outstanding defense and they have found another dangerous pass rusher in rookie Whitney Mercilus.

Matt Forte remains the fulcrum for this Bears offense. He's going to need to carry the team on Sunday because we expect Phillips' gang to effectively limit Marshall's production.

[pic - click to view]

It's funny i was looking at the stats that was posted in this thread, and saw the Bears second reciever Jeffrey(a kid I was high on coming out of SC), had only 12 rec this year.. And thats the second highest total? Wow. Cutler is going to have to spread the ball around more, that sh*t is way to lopsided.. I'd double Marshall every trip as well and see what Cutler does..

I haven't been able to catch a full game this year, because I work on Sundays, but how on earth are the Bears 7-1 just throwing to one reciever? Sounds like some video game sh*t, I guess that defense is beasty, might be better than that superbowl defense back in
 5 years ago '11        #16
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Bears will lose and blame it on Tillman not playing
 5 years ago '12        #17
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,605 | Props total: 566 566
Wade Phillips da Gawd

[pic - click to view]

Thats my DC
 5 years ago '07        #18
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
should be a good one...I'ma be pullin for my Bears but the offense needs to work around Marshall being double covered and the line needs to hold up. Time for Bennett and Hester to step up big time while Forte does his thing.

The defense on both sides are going to be straight up nasty!
 5 years ago '10        #19
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
Come on, Texans....fu*k these n*ggas up
 5 years ago '06        #20
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
Hopefully the bears plan for that and don't wait till after halftime to make an adjustment. I think the game will be close and will come down to the running game, both qbs will have bad games.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago