Nas Tries to Pay Back His $6 Million Dollar Debt to the IRS with a New Holiday Commercial for Gap

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #121
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,941 | Props total: 16917 16917
 Fresco said:
It's never ending with him, that's all he ever focuses on
I think he gets horny whenever somebody posts his name on Boxden.
 5 years ago '10        #122
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 Graftedgenes said:
It goes back to what I said in a previous post, peoples responses are based on their maturity, intelligence, culture and s3xual preference.

If someone posted a picture of a nekkid white man in a fish-tank would you feel disgusted and ignore it like a normal mature heteros3xual man?

Or

Someone posts a picture of a nekkid white man in a fish-tank and you quote the post, giggle about the post insert 6 smiley faces and make multiple posts dedicated to a nekkid white man.

Your response to a post with male nudity is simply a reflection of what you are and who you are.

Side-Note: I think any positive portrayal of the Black family is a good look for our people and it's an added bonus when it's someone from the HipHop community.

this gay fish a.ss n*gga callin me gay?

mane haul a.ss on back in that tank with that nonsense you're babbling about. You butt a.ss nekkid in a fish tank and uploaded it for whatver reason but tryna analyze the ones that post your f*ggotry and comment on it? GET OFF THE BOO BOO
 5 years ago '10        #123
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,362 | Props total: 49 49
 Ant McQueen said:
Can't forget my ol' lady...
Thats my boo,J-Mo...hurry up with that new album,we needs that talent back in the game...

She's talented as hell, don't know how she isn't more famous
She got a lil something for everybody,I thought for sure tightrope would be a smash hit....video and all..caugh my eye immediately.
 11-09-2012, 02:38 PM         #124
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BluCupShawty said:

this gay fish a.ss n*gga callin me gay?

mane haul a.ss on back in that tank with that nonsense you're babbling about. You butt a.ss nekkid in a fish tank and uploaded it for whatver reason but tryna analyze the ones that post your f*ggotry and comment on it? GET OFF THE BOO BOO
I never called you gay, I simply stated that your behavior proves that you find a picture of the nekkid white man more interesting than the actual thread topic about Nas & Olu.

Most people will focus on the HipHop element and others will focus on male-nudity and seek attention from specific posters....it just depends on your preference and what you find interesting.

I could google a nekkid man and photoshop your head on it but what would that say about me and my interests?

Side-Note: I think the Gap concept would have been better if Destiny was in it too so that it shows three generations of the Jones family.
 5 years ago '09        #125
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19301 19301
Janelle Monae debut album is a classic should be more recognized
 5 years ago '10        #126
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
I never called you gay, I simply stated that your behavior proves that you find a picture of the nekkid white man more interesting than the actual thread topic about Nas & Olu.

Most people will focus on the HipHop element and others will focus on male-nudity and seek attention from specific posters....it just depends on your preference and what you find interesting.

I could google a nekkid man and photoshop your head on it but what would that say about me and my interests?

Side-Note: I think the Gap concept would have been better if Destiny was in it too so that it shows three generations of the Jones family.

Mane just stfu and get in a grown man's pool next time you wanna show of your thighs

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #127
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,179 | Props total: 3469 3469
 Fresco said:

[pic - click to view]

Guess who that is..

It's over for you Grafted

You wanna post pictures of me, I'll go in your sh*t and expose you
damn
 5 years ago '04        #128
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
that was random...
 11-09-2012, 03:19 PM         #129
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BluCupShawty said:
Mane just stfu and get in a grown man's pool next time you wanna show of your thighs

[pic - click to view]

I'm not going to request another man to get in a pool while referencing his thighs, I'm not interested in that type of behavior.....if you were a female then maybe.

I wonder if the Ad would have been better if they used the music to Bridging the Gap since the store is named GAP...wouldn't be a bad idea.
 5 years ago '10        #130
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
I'm not going to request another man to get in a pool while referencing his thighs, I'm not interested in that type of behavior.....if you were a female then maybe.

I wonder if the Ad would have been better if they used the music to Bridging the Gap since the store is named GAP...wouldn't be a bad idea.
how ironic when your face stay pregant from Ralse
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #131
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 904 904
 Fresco said:
You wish you could do the same, as your sh*tty a.ss beats play in the background, but you don't know who your daddy is. That wh0ore that you call a mother is nothing but a c*m bank.

[pic - click to view]

You should not send such messages ^^^^
how do u dislike someone u know over the internet so much
 5 years ago '12        #132
space
space
 Young_Impetuous said:
Let's act like this is the first time ever on internet/social network that two people are arguing and hating each other.

Let's also act like Graftedgenes is the most peaceful and not racist man on Earth.
 5 years ago '07        #133
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
 Fresco said:

[pic - click to view]

Guess who that is..
what the fuuuuuuck?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #134
space
space
 Young_Impetuous said:
While we're at it, let's act there's never been wars and everybody are rich.
 11-09-2012, 04:03 PM         #135
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BluCupShawty said:
how ironic when your face stay pregant from Ralse
[pic - click to view]

I don't know any chicks named Ralse and if she said I got her pregnant she's lying.....it's odd how all your posts seem to have the same s3xual themes.

Do you ever communicate with other men without using smiley-faces and Gif's or is that a behavior that you think fits your culture, maturity, intelligence, and s3xual preference?

[video - click to view]

Here's some more Nas and Olu for those who prefer HipHop over men's thighs, male nudity and pregnant faces....crazy how Olu ain't aged a day since that video dropped.
 5 years ago '07        #136
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
Let's act like this is the first time ever on internet/social network that two people are arguing and hating each other.

Let's also act like Graftedgenes is the most peaceful and not racist man on Earth.
let's also act like everybody gives enough of a fu*k to keep track of grafted & y'alls internet squabbles
 5 years ago '12        #137
space
space
 Young_Impetuous said:
let's also act like everybody gives enough of a fu*k to keep track of grafted & y'alls internet squabbles

5 years ago '10        #138
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
I don't know any chicks named Ralse and if she said I got her pregnant she's lying.....it's odd how all your posts seem to have the same s3xual themes.

Do you ever communicate with other men without using smiley-faces and Gif's or is that a behavior that you think fits your culture, maturity, intelligence, and s3xual preference?

Here's some more Nas and Olu for those who prefer HipHop over men's thighs, male nudity and pregnant faces....crazy how Olu ain't aged a day since that video dropped.

GUESS YEA HERE ME THE 1ST TIME LITTLE MERMAID GET OFF THE BOO BOO

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #139
space
space
Grafted gathering Ethers today like they are some Boxden points man
 5 years ago '07        #140
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
nas is my n*gga. the gap commercial is a good look for multiple reasons. cash included. buuuut...

is it really him in that fish tank though?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago