Nas Tries to Pay Back His $6 Million Dollar Debt to the IRS with a New Holiday Commercial for Gap

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
at title
 5 years ago '09        #22
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,204 | Props total: 3502 3502
Nas
 5 years ago '12        #23
Raw Silk 
space
space
$244 | Props total: 0 0
n*ggas still on Nas d!ck I see.
 5 years ago '10        #24
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Fresco said:
Grafted loves ip addresses, don't you grafted? You said you know where I'm at, maybe you should pay me a visit.

I'm telling you boy, for your sake I hope you stay climbing those coconut trees and palm tress and don't head up to NY. I'll ball you up an roll you somewhere.

I ain't no pus*y you bi*ch. 1225 Kingsbringe Road. Save this.
is it really that serious
 5 years ago '04        #25
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,809 | Props total: 1831 1831
mostly white people will pay attention to this commercial, I doubt they'll be able to identify Nas in that quick 5 seconds and I'm sure almost no one will be able to identify his popz.

so they'll just see two black guys hugging and everyone will be like " Wow, hats off to Gap for promoting gay relationships in the minority community "
 5 years ago '11        #26
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 769 769
 psylence2k said:
mostly white people will pay attention to this commercial, I doubt they'll be able to identify Nas in that quick 5 seconds and I'm sure almost no one will be able to identify his popz.

so they'll just see two black guys hugging and everyone will be like " Wow, hats off to Gap for promoting gay relationships in the minority community "
 11-08-2012, 02:06 PM         #27
crushel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
Grafted loves ip addresses, don't you grafted? You said you know where I'm at, maybe you should pay me a visit.

I'm telling you boy, for your sake I hope you stay climbing those coconut trees and palm tress and don't head up to NY. I'll ball you up an roll you somewhere.

5 years ago '05        #28
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Fresco said:

5 years ago '12        #29
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
$3,684 | Props total: 189 189
 Fresco said:

5 years ago '10        #30
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Fresco said:

Fresco said:
You wish you could do the same, as your sh*tty a.ss beats play in the background, but you don't know who your daddy is. That wh0ore that you call a mother is nothing but a c*m bank.

You should not send such messages ^^^^

[pic - click to view]

"we know what u look like"
"we might order u a pizza"

Who is we?
 5 years ago '12        #31
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:

[pic - click to view]

"we know what u look like"
"we might order u a pizza"

Who is we?
damn im dyin trying to picture someone 6500+ posts since january posting on boxden with like 3 yes men sending out hits from the mean streets of nebraska..
 11-08-2012, 03:41 PM         #32
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Taste Maker said:
damn im dyin trying to picture someone 6500+ posts since january posting on boxden with like 3 yes men sending out hits from the mean streets of nebraska..
Thats why everybody should be themselves and expose their true identities and IP's so we can see who is who but that would change the entire dynamic of this website because people like you wouldnt be able to post.

Am I lying?
 5 years ago '10        #33
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
I never rocked gap and Nas lost me cosigning Gwenyth
 5 years ago '12        #34
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Thats why everybody should be themselves and expose their true identities and IP's so we can see who is who but that would change the entire dynamic of this website because people like you wouldnt be able to post.

Am I lying?

Last edited by Taste Maker; 11-21-2012 at 06:40 PM..
 11-08-2012, 04:34 PM         #35
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Taste Maker said:
grafted you dirty @ss nicca dont ever in your life disrespect me internet or not i will buy a ticket and whoop your crusty @ss look up my ip address and why you at it look up my rap sheet post that f*g @ss internet nicca
bi*ch please, I'd p!ss in your mouth if you ever got the courage to reveal your hidden identity to the world.

Boxden Mods are generous with your registered E-mails & IP addresses because they view you as gutless cowardly bi*ches with multiple accounts who deserve to get exposed so the normal posters on here can see how freakish the weirdos on here are.

LOL, this bi*ch said "rap-sheet" like this is Malibus Most Wanted or some sh*t...sad & pathetic.
 5 years ago '04        #36
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
Youse the f*g model for GAP ads
 5 years ago '07        #37
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054

[pic - click to view]

no hmo
 5 years ago '05        #38
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
Grafted loves the attention y'all give em .... sh!t's hilarious

He's angry and unemployed. He has a lot of time on his hands to threaten ppl over skype and sh!t.... Stuff your I.P address up your broke a$$, Grafted!!!!!

Anyways ... it's about time Nas sells out. He's paid enough dues. F#ck it. Get that bread and pay back Uncle Sam. Hip-Hop forgives you.
 5 years ago '09        #39
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,851 | Props total: 9059 9059
I remember an MTV show from about 10 years ago....maybe a little more....and Nas was talking about how he didnt want to do a beer commercial because he thought it was dumb......he probably didnt know at the time how bad he was going to lose later in life
 5 years ago '05        #40
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Nas sold out when he signed with Jay-z. Hes a white man now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy