Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
13 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,425 | Props total: 6601 6601
San Diego loss
 5 years ago '10        #102
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,868 | Props total: 20869 20869
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Gruden does his HW on MNF. I don't understand the hate. Behind the SNF duo, he's the best.
Yea I don't get it either, he's great on MNF
 5 years ago '07        #103
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
So I'm guessing John Harbaugh is overrated because he inherited Mike Singletary's 9ers.
Stop making generalizations based only off w's and l's. Look between the lines and you see why I think hes overrated. Im not in the minority, check all the bucs fans posts in this thread. You think they dont have a solid opinion of the guy?

Santoro said:
Gruden sucks as a head coach. He's a horrible analyzer of talent. He may be an offensive genius, but he's not a good head coach.
 5 years ago '07        #104
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 King856 said:
w's and l's are facts. opinions are like as*holes
Aite, facts also point to him never leading a upper half of the league offense (top 16) in pts or yards in his 7 years in TB. Explain that for a supposed offensive genius. And once again, read the tampa fans posts in this thread. They tell alot more than Im posting
 5 years ago '11        #105
Killa KMS 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 932 932
Jerry either get this n*gga or fire Garrett man i cant take this sh*t no more
 5 years ago '07        #106
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 King856 said:
he wasn't the GM. he didn't do the drafting. sometimes you have to blame the person who bought the groceries, not the one who cooked them. people are saying he picked cadillac over Rodgers, but he wasn't the GM. plus a lot of teams passed on Rodgers. 23 teams to be exact. does that make all their coaches overrated?

How come you ignore all the offensive succes he had in Oak? He turned Gannon from journeymen to MVP

let me ask you this? why did you guys hire Shanahan, when hasn't done sh*t since 99?
Exactly my point. Shanny is overrated too, he did work with other peoples players and picked TD on his own. Look at my other posts in this thread, I stated Bruce Allen did the drafting so Im not knocking his drafting. But name 1 player Gruden developed or left TB to build around. Anyways, good offensive minds make it work, results of his show otherwise

5 years ago '04        #107
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
 Bea5T said:
Anything to get him off mnf
YES LORD..
PLEASE GET THAT MAN OF TV

if i ever hear "The best i've ever seen" on more DAMN time
 5 years ago '04        #108
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,010 | Props total: 226 226
He's going to Cleveland!
 5 years ago '09        #109
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 2763 2763
He is taking the Cowboys job Jerry will throw the bank at him.
 5 years ago '07        #110
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1297 1297
 illmatic826 said:
Rich Gannon was great, not Gruden and his overly complicated offensive system. His time with the Raiders was cool they made the playoff 3 years in a row and thats deserves a round of applause.
But his Time with the Bucs shows a totally diff side. Gruden was never capable of turning the Bucs in to a great offensive threat.

Despite the Super Bowl win, there were many, including players on the Buccaneers like Warren Sapp, who attributed Gruden's win primarily to the defense that coach Tony Dungy and defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin had created during Dungy's tenure with the Bucs. Gruden, for his part, publicly and graciously thanked Dungy for his contributions upon accepting the Lombardi Trophy at the Super Bowl x*xVII postgame ceremony.

In the two years following Gruden's Super Bowl win, the Bucs went 7–9 and 5–11 respectively, implying to many Dungy supporters that Gruden had simply taken over a strong team and then driven it into the ground.

Brad Johnson is the only QB to ever play a
full 16 game season under his reign.
He had a terrible relationship with the Qb HE Drafted
Chris Simms Says Buccaneers, Jon Gruden Are Holding Him Hostage

Chris Simms is under contract to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, but coach Jon Gruden hasn't made it a secret that he has no intention of ever putting Simms on the field in a Bucs uniform again.

Gruden admits he sucks

“I did fail miserably in developing Shaun King and I’m sorry” Gruden said.

We give Gruden credit for the funny response. He didn’t point out that he’s never coached a first-round pick at the position, saying he misses working with quarterbacks and that he could have done a better job developing them.
Gruden: “I did fail miserably in developing Shaun King” | ProFootballTalk

Shortly after being fired from Tampa Bay, Gruden created the Fired Football Coaches a.ssociation (F.F.C.A.) The club's headquarters is in a rented office in a Tampa Bay strip mall.

Everytime I see him talking to these rookie Qbs I always think...... Stay the fu-k away from those guys b4 u ruin them also lol
_

Spot on.
 5 years ago '07        #111
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1297 1297
 King856 said:
chiefs fans talking sh*t? you guys haven't won 1 playoff game with a QB you drafted since the mid
80's.
What's that have to do with Jon Gruden being an overrated coach?
 11-09-2012, 01:26 PM         #112
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
Gannon avg per year after he went to the Raiders with Gruden
4 years he averaged 63% 3,947 yards 26 TD's 11 int's

Gannon Stats BEFORE Gruden
he never played 16 games in 11 years never had more then 2300 yards and 16 TD's in one season

tell me how great was he the first 11 years of his career

gruden was a fit if a team had a quarterback that didn't need help becoming a pro. what he did THREE TIMES, MIND YOU, (gannon, b. johnson, garcia) was finally fit a square peg qb into a square hole. NOTHING MORE. these guys didn't need help learning the position. they were all 10+ year vets and consummate pros by the time gruden got his hands on them and that's why they saw success as combinations...gruden was only successful under those three guys as a head coach.

illmatic was accurate in that criticism. it's the same thing you'll hear from just about anyone who had to suffer through gruden coaching their teams right into mediocrity.
 11-09-2012, 01:35 PM         #113
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
of course, Dallas would fall under this catagory wouldn't they? Right now Romo's career is better than Gannons first 11 years.

we all know Gruden isn't going to rebuild a team, thats why his list is Dalls and Philly

let me ask u something. you saw the stats Gannon had his first 11 years. you don't think he learned anything with Gruden? Really? so how come he got infinitely better
i'm not arguing that these teams wouldn't be good fits at the moment, but what's going to happen when those teams have to move on from vick or romo? gruden doesn't have the track record that says he will keep them competing...why anyone wants that i will never know.

of course gannon learned something from gru...so did johnson and garcia...his system. that's about it. they already had everything else they needed after doing the job for 10+ years. they just needed a man with a plan to make them efficient. the list of young QBs that never developed under gruden:

shaun king
chris simms
luke mccown
bruce gradkowski
josh johnson (this is the most arguable and that ain't saying much)

and those are just the bucs...now that's a scary sight
 11-09-2012, 01:39 PM         #114
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FalconBuddha said:
Didnt he play against the team HE built in the super bowl? Pretty sure he fixed the raiders before going off to tampa and would of gotten them to the super bowl the year before if not for the tuck rule
 Dun Dada said:
Yeah cuz he didnt turn the Raiders into a Superbowl contending team...If it wasnt for that Brady tuck rule fumble they would have beat the Pats that season...And what have the Raiders done since he left ?

He`s a great coach but he NEEDS a veteran QB that he likes
 11-09-2012, 01:42 PM         #115
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
Gruden isn't a long term solution, we all know that. he would come in and try to maximize the current roster. Romo has atleast 4 or 5 years left. Thats about the shelf of an NFL coach with 1 team anyway. The Eagles are one of the youngest offenses in the league FACT

them QB's you named were never going to be good with any coach. how have they done since they left Gruden? BUMS. you act like he has some studs that he couldnt develop. lol he had trash.
you coming at my team is your argument's death rattle, surrender noted.

instead of acting like a ho just admit you were wrong in trying to argue when all the dude was saying is that gruden has a QB camp for no good reason because he's never had success developing a young QB.
 11-09-2012, 01:46 PM         #116
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
decades worth of seasons? did they win a SB or MVP without gruden? NOPE

they all had their MOST SUCCESS w 1 coach.

I'm coming at your team because they suck at drafting QB's before Gruden and after Gruden, but yet it's Grudens fault they sucked when he didn't draft them

the good thing about Reid is when the players suck it's his fault because he drafted them.

calling me a hoe.
yeah, you a ho

you're taking your eyes off of the ball. TELL US WHY JON GRUDEN HAS A SHOW AIMED AT COACHING UP YOUNG QBs WHEN HE'S NEVER HAD REAL SUCCESS DOING IT?

we'll wait.

11-09-2012, 01:59 PM         #117
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lakers have a spot open
 11-09-2012, 02:00 PM         #118
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
I proved that he's coached up Gannon. Gannons first 11 years he blew. Then he got with Gruden and was OPY and MVP

and it's a segment of ESPN not a show

Peyton Manning has never coach in his life but he has a QB Camp

did you not read any of the past posts where myself and others mentioned that he's a short term solution for when a team has a consummate pro at the qb position already and he's sh*t at coaching up YOUNG quarterbacks?

done with you you're just looking for an argument, you have no point at this junction in the thread
 11-09-2012, 02:18 PM         #119
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
no sh*t but if the only teams looking to hire him are the ones with established QB's how is he overrated

what do young QB"s have to do with Dallas, Philly and The Jets
because what team you know is looking to hire a short-term coach? that defies all logic of how to run a business.
 5 years ago '10        #120
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 ReggieA said:
He is taking the Cowboys job Jerry will throw the bank at him.
Gruden to the NFC east

Birds not the Cowboys

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago