Report: Jon Gruden eyeing a return to coaching

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,845 | Props total: 3463 3463
Philly or Dallas...
 5 years ago '07        #42
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Billdotel said:
Awesome he built a team 12 years ago. His teams minus the 2002 were a disaster. I hope Dallas gets him.
Thats what Im saying. 7 years in TB, not ONCE did their offense finish in the upper half of the league in points or yards. Think of the all defensive tds that squad provided and still cant beat the league average in pts. Thats why I think hes overrated
 5 years ago '07        #43
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1293 1293
 ttime236 said:
Thats what Im saying. 7 years in TB, not ONCE did their offense finish in the upper half of the league in points or yards. Think of the all defensive tds that squad provided and still cant beat the league average in pts. Thats why I think hes overrated
And his drafts fu*king sucked
 5 years ago '07        #44
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Billdotel said:
And his drafts fu*king sucked
I think Bruce Allen did those if Im not mistaken

Regardless, offensive genius rep with no good offenses=overrated
 11-08-2012, 03:14 PM         #45
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trying to figure if ANYONE in here saw what gruden did in tampa

ANYONE?!

edit:

Billdotel said:
Awesome he built a team 12 years ago. His teams minus the 2002 were a disaster. I hope Dallas gets him.
 ttime236 said:
phew...at least i'm not alone
 11-08-2012, 03:18 PM         #46
Series 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sandusky is coming out jail to take the Philly job so that leaves Gruden with NY or Dallas
 5 years ago '04        #47
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,305 | Props total: 12977 12977
 JFamis said:
I think he proved last year he won't leave Oregon for just any team. Bucs was a decent job.

Jets and Eagles are the jobs I'm worried about.
Yeah, I hear you. I think there are more coaching jobs available for him than we know about at this time.
 5 years ago '10        #48
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
He has had 8 winning seasons as a HC and 3 losing seasons...Bucs mauled the Raiders in the SB bc that was his offense in Oakland they didn't change sh*t...Think about it both those teams were in the SB that year cuz of Gruden...Yeah it was Dungys squad but it was Gruden that got em over the hump

His qbs were a.ss in TB except for Brad Johnson...Hell he had a winning record with Simms as his starting QB...

And it aint a concidence that all these great young qbs go to his QB camp during the off season...But yeah he over rated, NFL Qbs dont know what their talking about
 5 years ago '10        #49
Dun Dada 
space
space
 iThink said:
trying to figure if ANYONE in here saw what gruden did in tampa

ANYONE?!

edit:

phew...at least i'm not alone

Disrespect...Not even gonna give props to the man that brought your franchise your one and only SB ring...No wonder yalls games be blacked out
 5 years ago '04        #50
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,976 | Props total: 4303 4303
 regularjoe said:
Yeah, I hear you. I think there are more coaching jobs available for him than we know about at this time.
Jets and Eagles are my biggest worries.

Then the Bills and Chargers.

Don't think he'll want to deal with Jerry Jones bullsh*t.

Doubt he leaves Oregon for Cleveland, Cincinatti, Jacksonville or anywhere like that.

Carolina is a dark horse though.
 11-08-2012, 03:34 PM         #51
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dun Dada said:
Disrespect...Not even gonna give props to the man that brought your franchise your one and only SB ring...No wonder yalls games be blacked out
a) i don't live in tampa anymore, but if i did, i'd certainly be in attendance. so fu*k you.

b) i'm grateful for the SB, but i've been a fan since before then and i've watched very closely what's happened in tampa over the past decade and a half or more. gruden coached the team to the SB in year one and each year after failed to produce a competent offense, alienated himself from some of the greatest talent the NFL has ever seen, made our FO one of the least transparent and trustworthy in the league from a players perspective and dismantled a team that was built to compete for championships one piece at a time.

he didn't develop ANY young talent while he coached the bucs. gruden left tampa with bare bones to start rebuilding from...what's to respect about that?

worry about your own team and why they're such a sh*tshow that the owner gets barred from entering the locker room after the game.
 5 years ago '10        #52
Dun Dada 
space
space
 iThink said:
a) i don't live in tampa anymore, but if i did, i'd certainly be in attendance. so fu*k you.

b) i'm grateful for the SB, but i've been a fan since before then and i've watched very closely what's happened in tampa over the past decade and a half or more. gruden coached the team to the SB in year one and each year after failed to produce a competent offense, alienated himself from some of the greatest talent the NFL has ever seen, made our FO one of the least transparent and trustworthy in the league from a players perspective and dismantled a team that was built to compete for championships one piece at a time.

he didn't develop ANY young talent while he coached the bucs. gruden left tampa with bare bones to start rebuilding from...what's to respect about that?

worry about your own team and why they're such a sh*tshow that the owner gets barred from entering the locker room after the game.
Atleast he left TB with a winning record 9-7 aint bad...Your starters that year on Offense...Jeff Garcia, Earnest Graham was the RB, Receivers were Antonio Bryant and Mark Clayton...So you might want to blast the GM too while ur at it...And by that time the Defense was old and not as good so you cant even say it was bc of the D...They were a top 15 team on offense that season, thats not bad

Your a typical fair weather a.ss fan....Forget all the good but ready to blast the HC as soon as sh*t goes south....Now im gonna take my a.ss and worry about my sorry a.ss Cowboys squad
 5 years ago '05        #53
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
God, I hope the cowboys get gruden. Another fu*king trainwreck in dallas
 5 years ago '07        #54
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
 Dun Dada said:
He has had 8 winning seasons as a HC and 3 losing seasons...Bucs mauled the Raiders in the SB bc that was his offense in Oakland they didn't change sh*t...Think about it both those teams were in the SB that year cuz of Gruden...Yeah it was Dungys squad but it was Gruden that got em over the hump

His qbs were a.ss in TB except for Brad Johnson...Hell he had a winning record with Simms as his starting QB...

And it aint a concidence that all these great young qbs go to his QB camp during the off season...But yeah he over rated, NFL Qbs dont know what their talking about
Most of those winning seasons were with Tony Dungy's talent.
 5 years ago '10        #55
Dun Dada 
space
space
 Billdotel said:
Most of those winning seasons were with Tony Dungy's talent.
Mike Tomlin won a SB with Cowhers players...Is he over rated too ? some of yalls logic is fu*king stupid
 5 years ago '07        #56
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
 Dun Dada said:
Mike Tomlin won a SB with Cowhers players...Is he over rated too ? some of yalls logic is fu*king stupid
You're a Cowboys fan so we shouldn't expect much from you.

You're defending a guy who instead of drafting a 1st round QB went with guys like Jeff Garcia & Brian Griese. Not to mention he was fired and lost his last 4 games. Yeah great coach seriously I hope the Cowboys hire him. It'll be much like Bill Parcells minus the talent Parcells brought in.
 11-08-2012, 04:35 PM         #57
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dun Dada said:
Atleast he left TB with a winning record 9-7 aint bad...Your starters that year on Offense...Jeff Garcia, Earnest Graham was the RB, Receivers were Antonio Bryant and Mark Clayton...So you might want to blast the GM too while ur at it...And by that time the Defense was old and not as good so you cant even say it was bc of the D...They were a top 15 team on offense that season, thats not bad

Your a typical fair weather a.ss fan....Forget all the good but ready to blast the HC as soon as sh*t goes south....Now im gonna take my a.ss and worry about my sorry a.ss Cowboys squad
you do that, since the rest of what you said is talking out the side of your neck. i don't like jon gruden or bruce allen. they were a duo for the ages...allen knew nothing about talent eval and gruden had an entire staff of scouts who constantly brought in mediocre talent. you meant to say michael clayton, was a one hit wonder. graham may have been the hardest working buc during all of gruden's tenure and garcia wasn't far behind. and that ain't saying much. doesn't change the fact that i was spot on in everything else i said.

fairweather doesn't hang in there through 3-13 seasons and still spend money to fly out to see them team play in different cities d!ckhead.

you know nothing about me. you know nothing about the bucs. pull your head out of your a.ss and fu*k off.
 5 years ago '08        #58
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,102 | Props total: 2824 2824
Hope we just say NO to Gruden cause I know Bruce Allen will want him. No coach has ever won a superbowl with more than one franchise and that's including the likes of Vince Lombardi and Bill Parcells. Mike Shanahan is in that same boat. NO more retread coaches. Hire a young and hungry coordinator/coach who want to make a name for themselves like the Harbaugh brothers.
 5 years ago '09        #59
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,930 | Props total: 22179 22179
He's overrated but it's funny how players can improve but people don't think coaches can. His gig at espn might have really improved his drafting skills, even though ultimately even the best coaching staffs can pick some blunders. I think he can do some good things in the right spot.
 5 years ago '04        #60
j2p4yall 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 40 40
PLEASE COME COACH AT USC... fu*k THE LEAGUE I BEG OF YOU BASED GRUDEN
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy