Game Informer GTA V Cover revealed + 18 page GI info

most viewed right now
 80
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #161
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 LAwLB15 said:
if they do then this will no doubt be the greatest game of all time
Yo I'm becoming a hermit when this sh*t drops...won't be on BX, the internet, won't eat, won't shower, won't do sh*t but play this game and fap...fu*k the family they can fend for themselves
 5 years ago '06        #162
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
re up the pdf plzz
 11-08-2012, 07:29 PM         #163
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Yo I'm becoming a hermit when this sh*t drops...won't be on BX, the internet, won't eat, won't shower, won't do sh*t but play this game and fap...fu*k the family they can fend for themselves

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #164
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2396 2396
 Calamity said:
they didnt say whos the black guy... im guessing its "Michael"


Did you not read the article or were you never taught?
 5 years ago '11        #165
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
18 pages and I haven't seen anybody post something mind blowing besides the 3 character thing
 5 years ago '04        #166
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 chevyrida6 said:
re up the pdf plzz
I'll working on the PDF but here is an easy to read... just Control + to make bigger


 5 years ago '04        #167
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Calamity said:
they didnt say whos the black guy... im guessing its "Michael"
His name is Franklin and he's a repo man


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #168
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Re-Upped the PDF to
 5 years ago '06        #169
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 Da Ill One said:
Re-Upped the PDF to
thanks cuzzz
 11-08-2012, 07:58 PM         #170
ej5486 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Two questions .....

Is this cumimg out on wii u?
And is there online free roam ?
 5 years ago '05        #171
Maaad Man 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 46 46
didnt read the whole thread, but is that video at the end of the article anything or is it just the first trailer
 5 years ago '05        #172
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1670 1670
This sounds crazy. Not sure how they'll implement the 3-character arc, but I do trust R*. After all, they did let us play with two different characters in RDR, albeit not at the same time, but still. Can't wait
 5 years ago '12        #173
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
can anyone explain to me why the fu*k you have 2 middle age white guys team up with a latino in his 20s?

couldnt they just bring back some gang setting and have the white dudes as seperate characters in dlcs? the maniac would be perfect for his own storyline, why is he teaming up with 2 sane people so different from him?

looks unnatural..
 5 years ago '04        #174
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 xplizit said:
can anyone explain to me why the fu*k you have 2 middle age white guys team up with a latino in his 20s?

couldnt they just bring back some gang setting and have the white dudes as seperate characters in dlcs? the maniac would be perfect for his own storyline, why is he teaming up with 2 sane people so different from him?

looks unnatural..
Play the game and find out...everything will be explained during the game story...
 5 years ago '04        #175
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 ej5486 said:
Two questions .....

Is this cumimg out on wii u?
And is there online free roam ?
Don't know about Wii U no mention of it yet...Or PC only systems we know for sure it's coming out are 360/PS 3

and they haven't said anything about the online yet...probably won't hear untill Jan/Feb about MP
 5 years ago '12        #176
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 Da Ill One said:
Play the game and find out...everything will be explained during the game story...
hope they found a good way to implement it, i mean ill buy regardless but i cant think of a good and credible way to connect those characters for the life of me

the rest of the news sounds extremely promising tho..
 5 years ago '05        #177
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 LAwLB15 said:

[pic - click to view]

 11-08-2012, 08:18 PM         #178
ej5486 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Don't know about Wii U no mention of it yet...Or PC only systems we know for sure it's coming out are 360/PS 3

and they haven't said anything about the online yet...probably won't hear untill Jan/Feb about MP
Good looking hope it does c*m out on wii just don't want it to collect dust after launch and hope they bring online free roam back that sh*t was fun as hell
 5 years ago '10        #179
DonFalcon 
space
avatar space
space
$356 | Props total: 5 5
Its gonna be a momentous occasion when I first open the game and stick it in my disc tray. I want the music below playing while I go through that process. Orgasm will be reached at 1:11


[video - click to view]



Last edited by DonFalcon; 11-08-2012 at 08:30 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #180
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 xplizit said:
hope they found a good way to implement it, i mean ill buy regardless but i cant think of a good and credible way to connect those characters for the life of me

the rest of the news sounds extremely promising tho..
When you read the article they talk about how they meet...

Franklin (the black rican whatever he is) is a Repo man ...he's looking for a car to repo and he bumps into Michael the non psycho looking dude on the cover (far right)... Michael used to be a Very Successful bank Robber who is under the Federal Witness protection program with the FIB (GTA's FBI)...so they spark up a partnership because Michael's wife is spending all his money so he needs to do some heists to gain money and Franklin needs money also... and Trevor (the Psycho looking dude on the left of the cover) used to be in Michaels old gang as a stick up kid back in the day...so how they meet is very believable and should make for an interesting story on the game...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
167 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
236 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
75 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Amazon Prime just hit the Apple TV 4!!!
2 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy