Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #261
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395

[pic - click to view]

Wish this were real
Either way, I can't wait
 5 years ago '07        #262
-KiNg- 1 heat pts
space
space
$158 | Props total: 0 0
Oh lawdy
 5 years ago '06        #263
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 223 223

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #264
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #265
MC Puto 
space
space
$639 | Props total: 269 269
Any word yet on a special edition with a soundtrack i'll never listen to and an album of artwork i'll never look at?

For real though, I got the Special Edition for IV. Lost my keychain, the duffelbag was a piece of sh*t but that little lockbox a good stash box.

I guess I haven't been up to date playing other Rockstar games, but the whole three characters thing kinda caught me off guard. But idgaf this sounds 2 raw.
 5 years ago '05        #266
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805
:succ ess:
 5 years ago '05        #267
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 MC Puto said:
Any word yet on a special edition with a soundtrack i'll never listen to and an album of artwork i'll never look at?

For real though, I got the Special Edition for IV. Lost my keychain, the duffelbag was a piece of sh*t but that little lockbox a good stash box.

I guess I haven't been up to date playing other Rockstar games, but the whole three characters thing kinda caught me off guard. But idgaf this sounds 2 raw.
my keychain broke but lasted long i still got that lockbox and the dufflebag is somewhere with the artbook, soundtrack and my psp games inside

i would say im not gonna get the SE for this but who am i kidding...gta is the only game i get SE for even though i know its a waste of money
 5 years ago '07        #268
SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 67 67
a for sure classic, i wonder how online play is gonna be like
 5 years ago '07        #269
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
32 player free roam
 5 years ago '12        #270
KORNZ516 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,377 | Props total: 1430 1430

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #271
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
Los Santos is bigger than the worlds in Red Dead: Redemption, GTA IV and GTA: San Andreas combined

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #272
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 5977 5977
gonna cop vice city and san andreas when they drop on psn and hopefully by then this will be out. i still havent finished gta 4 but this is looking niiice.
 5 years ago '04        #273
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 Lan Imbu said:
kinda agree with you about La, I was kinda like "Wtf" and I was starting to like this guy and the ending was oconfusing too

Agree with you about the second part too, Im always big on immersion, I just dont see how switching between 3 characters could possibly immerse me into the characters lives. But idk maybe the switching between characters life scenarios will make me more invested into the entire group as a whole. Seeing what the other 2 characters dont see might make you closer to each respective character.
You might start seeing things one does and how it will negatively effect one of the other characters which (if the game allows you) to alter and change the outcome of a mission so said character isn't hurt from it. Reaching I know, but it would be pretty interesting if that was possible
 11-09-2012, 10:23 PM         #274
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IeatDatAzz04 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #275
NorCalNocturne 1 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 180 180
 5 years ago '08        #276
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,347 | Props total: 408 408
woooo bi*ch woooooooo!!!
 5 years ago '04        #277
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
Damn, Rockstar--This game (If done right and like many GTAs before it) is a GOTY contender. Already. That's crazy, to say the least.

nitetrain8601 said:
Damn, no actual famous celebrities for the game. I wish they would've brought back Samuel L Jackson as Tenpenny.
...How, as a ghost? Tenpenny was k!lled at the end of San Andreas:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #278
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 KoolBreeze said:
gonna cop vice city and san andreas when they drop on psn and hopefully by then this will be out. i still havent finished gta 4 but this is looking niiice.
...I wouldn't bother. The game is a snorefest after the bank robbery mission ('Three Leaf Clover'), and the ending doesn't make it any better/isn't worth it, not even if you're an Achievement/Trophy wh0ore.

Smokeen Freeman said:
n*gga fu*k that, that sh*t was garbage.

They pick some of the worst sh*t out.

GTA3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GTA4

soundtrack
...Yeah, the regular GTA IV's soundtrack wasn't anything special, but DLC's added songs and radio stations were mostly good, especially many of the new rap songs and the '80s station.
 11-10-2012, 10:32 PM         #279
MrMidwest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After coming to this thread like a million times, i am pissed that i now know this info, because i want this game NOW....gotta wait all this damn time smh
 5 years ago '04        #280
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
 The S-Word said:
Damn, Rockstar--This game (If done right and like many GTAs before it) is a GOTY contender. Already. That's crazy, to say the least.

...How, as a ghost? Tenpenny was k!lled at the end of San Andreas:

I know that. I'm just saying, I wish they would bring back actual actors and sh*t like that. Samuel L can come back as another character too since it's a different world.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy