Theres a door at the bottom of the ocean

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,079 | Props total: 1522 1522
How do people know we know more about space then the ocean? What if we knew everything but we didn't know we knew everything? Saying how much you know of something, that you don't know much of, is ignorant.
 5 years ago '11        #42
mysticmoron109 70 heat pts70 OP
space
space
space
$600 | Props total: 239 239
 JBAL NY said:
so is the whole pic bullsh*t or can they really dig that deep for oil?
wiki confirm sperm whale diving depth:
wiki confirm 33000 foot deep oil drilling:
 5 years ago '04        #43
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,088 | Props total: 3885 3885
 Eddie.. said:
How do people know we know more about space then the ocean? What if we knew everything but we didn't know we knew everything? Saying how much you know of something, that you don't know much of, is ignorant.
if we were in africa my nicca.. you might have just said some deep sh*t.
 11-09-2012, 09:48 AM         #44
TriniChief 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I has got to be a completely different ecosystem down there. All types of fish the size of great whites and fiercer. Go Nature!
 5 years ago '10        #45
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Chopzilla said:

Cmon James wtf is there my niggs I wanna see the video cause a god damn DOOR 11,000 meters down at the OCEAN floor is something that sounds pretty fu*king amazing.

And the fact that Sperm whales are possibly battling Giant squid @ 3,000 meters only makes me wonder what kinda of sh*t is lurking around even deeper..this ocean stuff is fu*king fascinating I wish there was a better way for us to mass survey the ocean to map it out in full detail and accurately record the many different type of species down there that we have yet to discover.

Props for posting this..wish Cameron's a.ss would drop knowledge on what his a.ss found wtf

NVM after googling the sh*t out of it, it turns out to be a reference to some stupid a.ss song that was in Titanic. Just like that spot where it says "David Bowie & Freddie Mercury" is reference to the song "Under PRessure" stupid a.ss diagram had me excited bout a random a.ss door at the ocean.

homie u was all enthralled and sh*t

Chopzilla on suicide watch
 11-09-2012, 10:37 AM         #46
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody get my homie a "wanna get away" snickers bar!
 5 years ago '04        #47
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
damn i wanted to see the door too
 5 years ago '12        #48
Steelo Green 46 heat pts46
space
space
$746 | Props total: 0 0
 Chopzilla said:

Cmon James wtf is there my niggs I wanna see the video cause a god damn DOOR 11,000 meters down at the OCEAN floor is something that sounds pretty fu*king amazing.

And the fact that Sperm whales are possibly battling Giant squid @ 3,000 meters only makes me wonder what kinda of sh*t is lurking around even deeper..this ocean stuff is fu*king fascinating I wish there was a better way for us to mass survey the ocean to map it out in full detail and accurately record the many different type of species down there that we have yet to discover.

Props for posting this..wish Cameron's a.ss would drop knowledge on what his a.ss found wtf

NVM after googling the sh*t out of it, it turns out to be a reference to some stupid a.ss song that was in Titanic. Just like that spot where it says "David Bowie & Freddie Mercury" is reference to the song "Under PRessure" stupid a.ss diagram had me excited bout a random a.ss door at the ocean.

n*gga was like..

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #49
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Eddie.. said:
Even if we knew every single thing about every single planet in our entire galaxy we would still know .00000000001 percent about space as we do about the ocean.

Yes, we don't know everything about our ocean. But anybody who says we know more about space then we do about the ocean is a fu*king idiot.
 5 years ago '04        #50
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,683 | Props total: 11343 11343
 5 years ago '06        #51
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,604 | Props total: 8871 8871
this is what pisses me off.

MOTHER fu*kING NASA SO HOOKED ON OUTTER SPACE.

AND THE EARTH HASNT BEEN 100% EXPLORED OR THEY SCARED?
 11-09-2012, 11:17 AM         #52
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TattooedMPsz said:
Thats why im heavy into my saltwater tank some nice unbelievable things u can have in your tank

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

These are zoanthids have a few in my tank getting the one on the last pic those are rasta zoas
After seeing this, im fu*king intoxicated

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Sniggit; 11-09-2012 at 11:22 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #53
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
secret Illumanati spa entrance
 5 years ago '11        #54
mysticmoron109 70 heat pts70 OP
space
space
space
$600 | Props total: 239 239
 5 years ago '10        #55
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,311 | Props total: 1963 1963
 Chopzilla said:

they had you gassed up
 5 years ago '07        #56
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,354 | Props total: 21340 21340
 ike! said:

[pic - click to view]

It's crazy how we know barely anything about the oceans.
 5 years ago '07        #57
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Chopzilla said:

5 years ago '09        #58
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 Chopzilla said:

lol are you retarded? the most sophisticated subs cant even get close to that depth, but james cameron had one built that did?
And .. a door?? What kind of door would possible be able to resist that pressure...
 11-09-2012, 04:19 PM         #59
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steelo Green said:

n*gga was like..

[pic - click to view]

EDIT: Wait aint that Phelps momma? hahaha i never seen this sh*t before.
 5 years ago '06        #60
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 Chopzilla said:

Wow... I can't... NVM just wow.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc