Image(s) inside Dave East X Nina Hartley
57 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Powerful Picture Circulating the Internet
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside katstlzr (for my brothers that like them thick milfs)
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #1
38642 pageviews
69 comments

mysticmoron109 64 heat pts64
space
space
space
$561 | Props total: 39 39
Theres a door at the bottom of the ocean

[pic - click to view]

69 comments for "Theres a door at the bottom of the ocean"

4 years ago '05        #2
Chopzilla 185 heat pts185
space
space
$10,541 | Props total: 0 0
Mysterious door which James Cameron built his sub to reach and open. He will not say what he found within.

Cmon James wtf is there my niggs I wanna see the video cause a god damn DOOR 11,000 meters down at the OCEAN floor is something that sounds pretty fu*king amazing.

And the fact that Sperm whales are possibly battling Giant squid @ 3,000 meters only makes me wonder what kinda of sh*t is lurking around even deeper..this ocean stuff is fu*king fascinating I wish there was a better way for us to mass survey the ocean to map it out in full detail and accurately record the many different type of species down there that we have yet to discover.

Props for posting this..wish Cameron's a.ss would drop knowledge on what his a.ss found wtf

NVM after googling the sh*t out of it, it turns out to be a reference to some stupid a.ss song that was in Titanic. Just like that spot where it says "David Bowie & Freddie Mercury" is reference to the song "Under PRessure" stupid a.ss diagram had me excited bout a random a.ss door at the ocean.

Last edited by Chopzilla; 11-08-2012 at 10:43 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #3
mysticmoron109 64 heat pts64
space
space
space
$561 | Props total: 39 39
 Chopzilla said:

Cmon James wtf is there my niggs I wanna see the video cause a god damn DOOR 11,000 meters down at the OCEAN floor is something that sounds pretty fu*king amazing.

And the fact that Sperm whales are possibly battling Giant squid @ 3,000 meters only makes me wonder what kinda of sh*t is lurking around even deeper..this ocean stuff is fu*king fascinating I wish there was a better way for us to mass survey the ocean to map it out in full detail and accurately record the many different type of species down there that we have yet to discover.

Props for posting this..wish Cameron's a.ss would drop knowledge on what his a.ss found wtf

NVM after googling the sh*t out of it, it turns out to be a reference to some stupid a.ss song that was in Titanic. Just like that spot where it says "David Bowie & Freddie Mercury" is reference to the song "Under PRessure" stupid a.ss diagram had me excited bout a random a.ss door at the ocean.
rofl this had me rollin lol. its a mixture of fact and fun.. but the fun emphasises the fact that we dont know sh*t about the oceans
 4 years ago '09        #4
Jayg36 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,426 | Props total: 684 684
 Chopzilla said:

This sh*t is straight comedy!
 4 years ago '12        #5
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,838 | Props total: 235 235
that one sentence let me know this was bullsh*t about the door
homie had to google it
 4 years ago '11        #6
One Gud Cide 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$9,454 | Props total: 1 1
 Chopzilla said:

this n*gga right here
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #7
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,147 | Props total: 203 203
Its the mermaids lol

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #8
eric wright 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,129 | Props total: 322 322
theres aliens in there
 11-08-2012, 05:33 PM         #9
angusfooburger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with aliens
 4 years ago '11        #10
UrbanGAAWD 207 heat pts207
space
space
$7,259 | Props total: 685 685
Understand this, we know more about the moon and outers space than we know about our own ocean...we don't actually explore the ocean or deep lakes in a official capacity....we pretty much explore stuff either for money or for glory like lewis and clark expedition to see what possible animals and gold lies around or the moon race to sh*t on the russians in a international matter

until there's money involved or some glory to sh*t on another nation, we will probably never find out anything about the ocean

also i knew there was no actual door lol but i thought it was some kinda passage beyond the crust they were referring to
 4 years ago '10        #11
dustiniscool 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,002 | Props total: 13 13
its a door from the titanic
 4 years ago '12        #12
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,823 | Props total: 802 802
 Chopzilla said:

My n*gga was so fu*king passionate
 4 years ago '04        #13
ike! 4 heat pts
space
space
$752 | Props total: 34 34

[pic - click to view]

It's crazy how we know barely anything about the oceans.
 4 years ago '11        #14
Pakchoy 347 heat pts347
space
space
$3,555 | Props total: 2970 2970
 Robert Roofus said:
My n*gga was so fu*king passionate
 11-08-2012, 08:32 PM         #15
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there's a hole at the bottom of the sea
 4 years ago '06        #16
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,513 | Props total: 435 435
holy diver
 4 years ago '07        #17
SOCIALITE 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,926 | Props total: 1 1
so glad i entered this thread. Almost missed out on pure comedy
 4 years ago '05        #18
rprose 
space
space
$596 | Props total: 23 23
Yea we dnt know sh*t abt oceans...that sh*t too massive and unconquerable
 11-08-2012, 10:58 PM         #19
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chopzilla said:

Damn homie that sh*t let u down but I see what ur saying the ocean is interesting as hell
 4 years ago '04        #20
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$25,788 | Props total: 233 233
Only God knows about the oceans because he designed them himself.
Home      

most viewed right now
LMAO Richie Rich on 2pac: "2pac was a square. He wasn't a thug nigga"
372 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside AZN TITTY NATION : Stephanie Hills vs Elizabeth Anne
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Primal Sign of the zodiac
159 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jul 22 - Hillary Clinton Has Seizure During Interview and Plays It Off
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Leaked: FLAT Note 7!
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Joe Budden - Just Because (Drake Diss)
652 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jul 22 - Tariq Nasheed Debates Charles Kinsey Shooting On Dr. Drew Show
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Project Sonic 2017 Debut Trailer
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy