Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish thots&dimes games movies news tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Theres a door at the bottom of the ocean

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
192 viewing
 Image inside Kanye West - The Life Of Pablo Final Tracklist
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
150 viewing
 Video inside Snow bunny Tomi Lahren to Beyonce: Your husband was a drug dealer, worr..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
95 viewing
Image inside Angela Simmons Bruh
112 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
83 viewing
 Image inside KANYE Honoring 50 Cent Once Again
77 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Props w/ the most Props:  0
Slaps w/ the most Slaps:  0
 Theres a door at the bottom of the ocean
Old 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #1
37035 pageviews
69 comments

mysticmoron109 61 heat pts61 space
space
$556 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]

top in section
58 viewing
NFL Terrell Owens vs Skip Bayless on First Take
139 comments
top in sports/24hrs
top in section
30 viewing
Image inside When will the L's stop for Tyga'
14 comments
top in hiphop/24hrs

Old 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #2
Chopzilla 185 heat pts185 space
space
$10,542 | POWERFUL
Mysterious door which James Cameron built his sub to reach and open. He will not say what he found within.

Cmon James wtf is there my niggs I wanna see the video cause a god damn DOOR 11,000 meters down at the OCEAN floor is something that sounds pretty fu*king amazing.

And the fact that Sperm whales are possibly battling Giant squid @ 3,000 meters only makes me wonder what kinda of sh*t is lurking around even deeper..this ocean stuff is fu*king fascinating I wish there was a better way for us to mass survey the ocean to map it out in full detail and accurately record the many different type of species down there that we have yet to discover.

Props for posting this..wish Cameron's a.ss would drop knowledge on what his a.ss found wtf

NVM after googling the sh*t out of it, it turns out to be a reference to some stupid a.ss song that was in Titanic. Just like that spot where it says "David Bowie & Freddie Mercury" is reference to the song "Under PRessure" stupid a.ss diagram had me excited bout a random a.ss door at the ocean.

Last edited by Chopzilla; 11-08-2012 at 11:43 AM..
Old 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #3
mysticmoron109 61 heat pts61 space
space
$556 | POWERFUL
Chopzilla said:

Cmon James wtf is there my niggs I wanna see the video cause a god damn DOOR 11,000 meters down at the OCEAN floor is something that sounds pretty fu*king amazing.

And the fact that Sperm whales are possibly battling Giant squid @ 3,000 meters only makes me wonder what kinda of sh*t is lurking around even deeper..this ocean stuff is fu*king fascinating I wish there was a better way for us to mass survey the ocean to map it out in full detail and accurately record the many different type of species down there that we have yet to discover.

Props for posting this..wish Cameron's a.ss would drop knowledge on what his a.ss found wtf

NVM after googling the sh*t out of it, it turns out to be a reference to some stupid a.ss song that was in Titanic. Just like that spot where it says "David Bowie & Freddie Mercury" is reference to the song "Under PRessure" stupid a.ss diagram had me excited bout a random a.ss door at the ocean.
rofl this had me rollin lol. its a mixture of fact and fun.. but the fun emphasises the fact that we dont know sh*t about the oceans
Old 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #4
Jayg36 18 heat pts18 space
space
$6,086 | POWERFUL
Chopzilla said:

This sh*t is straight comedy!
Old 3 years agoclass of '12 - on now - #5
eCity 420 21 heat pts21 space
space
$8,729 | POWERFUL
that one sentence let me know this was bullsh*t about the door
homie had to google it
Old 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #6
One Gud Cide 25 heat pts25 space
space
$9,454 | 0
Chopzilla said:

this n*gga right here
[pic - click to view]

Old 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #7
WhosIt 3 heat pts space
space
$971 | 3370892
Its the mermaids lol

[video - click to view]

Old 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #8
eric wright 1 heat pts space
space
$4,945 | POWERFUL
theres aliens in there
Old 11-08-2012, 06:33 PMclass of -  - #9
angusfooburger  space
space
$n/a |
I agree with aliens
Old 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #10
UrbanGAAWD 202 heat pts202 space
space
$7,122 | POWERFUL
Understand this, we know more about the moon and outers space than we know about our own ocean...we don't actually explore the ocean or deep lakes in a official capacity....we pretty much explore stuff either for money or for glory like lewis and clark expedition to see what possible animals and gold lies around or the moon race to sh*t on the russians in a international matter

until there's money involved or some glory to sh*t on another nation, we will probably never find out anything about the ocean

also i knew there was no actual door lol but i thought it was some kinda passage beyond the crust they were referring to
Old 3 years agoclass of '10 - on now - #11
dustiniscool 8 heat pts space
space
$988 | 7899937
its a door from the titanic
Old 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #12
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51 space
space
$8,550 | POWERFUL
Chopzilla said:

My n*gga was so fu*king passionate
Old 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #13
ike! 4 heat pts space
space
$709 | 4796758

[pic - click to view]

It's crazy how we know barely anything about the oceans.
Old 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #14
Pakchoy 252 heat pts252 space
space
$2,964 | POWERFUL
Robert Roofus said:
My n*gga was so fu*king passionate
Old 11-08-2012, 09:32 PMclass of -  - #15
bongt0ker420  space
space
$n/a |
there's a hole at the bottom of the sea
Old 3 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #16
Cezaroh 1 heat pts space
space
$8,798 | 17936885
holy diver
Old 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #17
SOCIALITE 4 heat pts space
space
$9,926 | POWERFUL
so glad i entered this thread. Almost missed out on pure comedy
Old 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #18
rprose  space
space
$572 | 1563795
Yea we dnt know sh*t abt oceans...that sh*t too massive and unconquerable
Old 11-08-2012, 11:58 PMclass of -  - #19
R3KT915  space
space
$n/a |
Chopzilla said:

Damn homie that sh*t let u down but I see what ur saying the ocean is interesting as hell
Old 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #20
ruff 6 heat pts space
space
$25,553 | POWERFUL
Only God knows about the oceans because he designed them himself.

Home > >

join bx

most viewed right now
1790 viewing
Article inside Nas On The Verge of Becoming a Billionaire???
260 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
72 viewing
Image inside Feb 9 - Woman Shot by Stray Bullet Had Been Warned by Father Not to Mo..
148 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
42 viewing
Image inside Dear Black Man, not everything is oppressing you.....
183 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
40 viewing
Image inside Cherise Roze Twerk Videos (IG:queencroze)
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Feb 9 - Anal sex is furthermore to be avoided friends....
40 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Image inside Why Pull Out Tho?...My_Sincerity
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
22 viewing
NFL 15 reasons why manning sh-ts on brady/ Toms teammate even said manning is ..
115 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Image inside Mangos get you higher
131 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time