Why Loki Won in The Avengers

most viewed right now
 101
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
216 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #41
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,542 | Props total: 2783 2783
and if loki schemes are suppose to play out in thor 2 like this with the guantlet being a big part....i wonder how guardians of the galaxy is gonna be....cause i thought thanos trying to get the gauntlet would be a big part in that movie
 6 years ago '06        #42
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
I think Thor just needs to quit being a bi*ch and k!ll Loki.


 6 years ago '12        #43
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,291 | Props total: 3351 3351
 popsjenkins said:
As far as I know, there is not one Avengers fan that looks at the movie like it's the usual suspects or Momento or some sh*t (at least I hop not). But what most Avengers fans have over the non-fans is to see it not as a singular movie but as an ever evolving art form.

I look at the Avengers not as a movie but as a network/cable series with 2 hour long episodes. Not every episode is ground breaking but may play a part in setting up something down the line. If you look at the Avenger's as a story-less movie you're technically correct, but at the same time not because the story was set up in previous episodes, and will evolve further in episodes in the future.

I don't care if people like the game plan or not, but I'm down for the ride.

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #44
deucekara 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$1,437 | Props total: 454 454
that is some good sh*t right thurr...and i jus thought loki was heading for the room with no doors for the next few hundred yrs
 6 years ago '10        #45
Account001 
space
avatar space
space
$3,370 | Props total: 260 260
 R4P said:
I didnt know Xanatos had left such a strong mark on humanity.

Gargoyles was so ahead of its time man
Yeah... i was like "oh sh*t Xanatos musta been some real greek deity or Mayan god, thats why he got the name on gargoyles" but its just Gargoyles... i used to watch the hell out of that show tho... Wish they coulda had a final episode to properly end that sh*t....

Hollywood i want a remake/revamping of the show. Boxden lets make it happen
 6 years ago '05        #46
sushi chef 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,967 | Props total: 510 510
 hood135 said:
I think Thor just needs to quit being a bi*ch and k!ll Loki.


 11-09-2012, 05:17 PM         #47
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R4P said:
I didnt know Xanatos had left such a strong mark on humanity.

Gargoyles was so ahead of its time man

[pic - click to view]



All he did was win. I hated that fu*ker with a passion, but also respected his thought process.
 6 years ago '05        #48
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 761 761
good read
 6 years ago '05        #49
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 552 552
 popsjenkins said:
As far as I know, there is not one Avengers fan that looks at the movie like it's the usual suspects or Momento or some sh*t (at least I hop not). But what most Avengers fans have over the non-fans is to see it not as a singular movie but as an ever evolving art form.

I look at the Avengers not as a movie but as a network/cable series with 2 hour long episodes. Not every episode is ground breaking but may play a part in setting up something down the line. If you look at the Avenger's as a story-less movie you're technically correct, but at the same time not because the story was set up in previous episodes, and will evolve further in episodes in the future.

I don't care if people like the game plan or not, but I'm down for the ride.
your statement goes against what the thread is trying to say. believe he said genius? It's not genius IF true it's just a simple and overused way of setting up a sequel. Been done since sequels began nothing genius or groundbreaking about the writing.
 6 years ago '08        #50
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 421 421
 cowlersleycowle said:
your statement goes against what the thread is trying to say. believe he said genius? It's not genius IF true it's just a simple and overused way of setting up a sequel. Been done since sequels began nothing genius or groundbreaking about the writing.
I don't consider it genius. It's an cool concept to try and it makes it all the better if its pulled off successfully.

The practice of setting up a sequel in a movie is definitely overused but if you can point out a series that uses 5 movies to set up 1 movie and then 3-4 more the expand the story, I'd love to check it out. What also makes it so cool, is that not only are thes completely separate stories but they also tie in to each other, some more subtle than others.

What makes it so dope is, Chris Nolan made awesome comic book MOVIES. Spider-Man was a good comic book MOVIE. X-Men were good comic Book MOVIES, but this is the first time we get a film adaptation of a comic book UNIVERSE.
 6 years ago '06        #51
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Good read. Never thought about it like that.
 6 years ago '07        #52
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,206 | Props total: 5348 5348
i mean damn,u need an essay to connect tha dots on tha infinity gauntlet?
 6 years ago '07        #53
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,206 | Props total: 5348 5348
 cowlersleycowle said:
your statement goes against what the thread is trying to say. believe he said genius? It's not genius IF true it's just a simple and overused way of setting up a sequel. Been done since sequels began nothing genius or groundbreaking about the writing.
word.fanboys man
 12-22-2012, 11:33 AM         #54
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This only works if the writers sat down and planned every movie already to connect all the events, but they usually take it one movie at a time. I hope it turns out like the article says, but i doubt it.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 101
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
46 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
107 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
54 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
NBA This nigga Wilt Chamberlain a hater
63 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
I will marry this woman for real.
100 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
134 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
196 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy