Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 2421 2421
and if loki schemes are suppose to play out in thor 2 like this with the guantlet being a big part....i wonder how guardians of the galaxy is gonna be....cause i thought thanos trying to get the gauntlet would be a big part in that movie
 5 years ago '06        #42
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
I think Thor just needs to quit being a bi*ch and k!ll Loki.

5 years ago '12        #43
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,626 | Props total: 2140 2140
 popsjenkins said:
As far as I know, there is not one Avengers fan that looks at the movie like it's the usual suspects or Momento or some sh*t (at least I hop not). But what most Avengers fans have over the non-fans is to see it not as a singular movie but as an ever evolving art form.

I look at the Avengers not as a movie but as a network/cable series with 2 hour long episodes. Not every episode is ground breaking but may play a part in setting up something down the line. If you look at the Avenger's as a story-less movie you're technically correct, but at the same time not because the story was set up in previous episodes, and will evolve further in episodes in the future.

I don't care if people like the game plan or not, but I'm down for the ride.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #44
deucekara 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 377 377
that is some good sh*t right thurr...and i jus thought loki was heading for the room with no doors for the next few hundred yrs
 5 years ago '10        #45
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 R4P said:
I didnt know Xanatos had left such a strong mark on humanity.

Gargoyles was so ahead of its time man
Yeah... i was like "oh sh*t Xanatos musta been some real greek deity or Mayan god, thats why he got the name on gargoyles" but its just Gargoyles... i used to watch the hell out of that show tho... Wish they coulda had a final episode to properly end that sh*t....

Hollywood i want a remake/revamping of the show. Boxden lets make it happen
 5 years ago '05        #46
sushi chef 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,892 | Props total: 427 427
 hood135 said:
I think Thor just needs to quit being a bi*ch and k!ll Loki.

11-09-2012, 06:17 PM         #47
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R4P said:
I didnt know Xanatos had left such a strong mark on humanity.

Gargoyles was so ahead of its time man

[pic - click to view]

All he did was win. I hated that fu*ker with a passion, but also respected his thought process.
 5 years ago '05        #48
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 598 598
good read
 5 years ago '05        #49
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 468 468
 popsjenkins said:
As far as I know, there is not one Avengers fan that looks at the movie like it's the usual suspects or Momento or some sh*t (at least I hop not). But what most Avengers fans have over the non-fans is to see it not as a singular movie but as an ever evolving art form.

I look at the Avengers not as a movie but as a network/cable series with 2 hour long episodes. Not every episode is ground breaking but may play a part in setting up something down the line. If you look at the Avenger's as a story-less movie you're technically correct, but at the same time not because the story was set up in previous episodes, and will evolve further in episodes in the future.

I don't care if people like the game plan or not, but I'm down for the ride.
your statement goes against what the thread is trying to say. believe he said genius? It's not genius IF true it's just a simple and overused way of setting up a sequel. Been done since sequels began nothing genius or groundbreaking about the writing.
 5 years ago '08        #50
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 cowlersleycowle said:
your statement goes against what the thread is trying to say. believe he said genius? It's not genius IF true it's just a simple and overused way of setting up a sequel. Been done since sequels began nothing genius or groundbreaking about the writing.
I don't consider it genius. It's an cool concept to try and it makes it all the better if its pulled off successfully.

The practice of setting up a sequel in a movie is definitely overused but if you can point out a series that uses 5 movies to set up 1 movie and then 3-4 more the expand the story, I'd love to check it out. What also makes it so cool, is that not only are thes completely separate stories but they also tie in to each other, some more subtle than others.

What makes it so dope is, Chris Nolan made awesome comic book MOVIES. Spider-Man was a good comic book MOVIE. X-Men were good comic Book MOVIES, but this is the first time we get a film adaptation of a comic book UNIVERSE.
 5 years ago '06        #51
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Good read. Never thought about it like that.
 5 years ago '07        #52
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
i mean damn,u need an essay to connect tha dots on tha infinity gauntlet?
 5 years ago '07        #53
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 cowlersleycowle said:
word.fanboys man
 12-22-2012, 12:33 PM         #54
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This only works if the writers sat down and planned every movie already to connect all the events, but they usually take it one movie at a time. I hope it turns out like the article says, but i doubt it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy