Why Loki Won in The Avengers

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,249 | Props total: 2422 2422
 Maroon_Tiger said:
He prolly owes thanos b/c im willing to bet that thanos spared his fukin life when he fell from asgard into his neck of the woods

Plus thanos prolly revealed to loki that hes rolling deep and wouldnt stand a chance if he tried to deceive them

Remember when loki said to thor "i have seen worlds/___ that noone has ever seen".. And thor said "who controls the would be king?".. Thanos clearly convinced loki that hes a fu*king boss.. By showing overwhelming power, support and or knowledge..

i think that whole convo with thor and loki was real important...def gonna have some ties thor2 and avengers 2
 5 years ago '04        #22
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 Cutty Olds said:
Good lil read ....but that n*gga wasn't "laying around" after Hulk fu*ked him up....he was LEGITIMATELY fu*ked up!! lol

[pic - click to view]

Agreed lol. Nice read tho!
 5 years ago '04        #23
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,095 | Props total: 3921 3921
i figured that out too. that was why loki was so ready to go to asgard.. you have to think he caused all this trouble but he was quick to turn the lever to go back to punishment? nah it was something bigger or he would have had to be forced to turn the lever to go back home, especially after the botch with the infinity gauntlet in thor. his speech with thor when he arrived in avengers proved that he was still trying to be king of asgard.

Nobody could contain loki if he didn't want to be contained. what will be interesting is how thor 2 plays out and who will be apart of the next crew of avengers.. why would they even consider ant man unless.... i pointed this out but nobody payed me any attention.lol
 5 years ago '12        #24
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
maybe im reachin but i also think the "lack of conviction" line meant somthin too...loki knew coulson was about to die and was probably going to tell him why he was really doin all this to show that he didnt lack conviction before coulson blasted him.. idk just a thought
 5 years ago '05        #25
sushi chef 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,892 | Props total: 427 427
that foresight is insane. Good read
 5 years ago '05        #26
GST 
space
space
$14,837 | Props total: 2411 2411
i gotta go with op on this one.....I did notice loki's smirk at the end and when they had him on the plane I thought to myself why the hell he just didnt get off cuz it's not like they could have stopped him...i also thought it was weird when black widow 'outsmarted' loki out his plan..she might can do a human like that but this is the god of lies we're talkin about
 5 years ago '05        #27
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
that sh*t makes a lot of sense. I cant wait til phase 2 starts!!!
 5 years ago '04        #28
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 2411 2411
daaaaamn... good post.

5 years ago '04        #29
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
Originally Posted by Cutty Olds View Post

Good lil read ....but that n*gga wasn't "laying around" after Hulk fu*ked him up....he was LEGITIMATELY fu*ked up!! lol

Tha754kid said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #30
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Tha754kid said:

[pic - click to view]

One Gud Cide said:
most of that (old) article is reaching.

and the infinity gauntlet in the vault was just an easter egg like some of the other stuff, because the gauntlet didn't exist until Thanos made it...so if it's in Asgard than Thanos already gathered the gems, made the gauntlet, and lost. ignoring the fact this clearly hasn't happened...the gems don't work together after that, meaning there's literally 0 reason for him to want it. Odin also wouldn't put the must powerful thing in existence in a barely guarded vault

then why the fu*k would he have put the Tesseract in there.. cause at one point is was in there.......
 5 years ago '04        #31
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,364 | Props total: 227 227
just keep the story moving..
if Friday the 13th can have 11 movies why can't this lol

now thinking about it.. that smirk was clearly a face like it was something he wanted
he wanted to go home ... he has plans
 5 years ago '05        #32
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Loki always wins.

I thought it was pretty clear while watching the movie that he was happy to go back to asgard.
 5 years ago '10        #33
kamianisan 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,008 | Props total: 548 548
Good show, sir
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #34
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
No, this cant be!! Avengers was just a dumb summer movie with no story!!!!!! Just action scenes spliced together!!!

Sorry, had to do that
 5 years ago '05        #35
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 468 468
 popsjenkins said:
No, this cant be!! Avengers was just a dumb summer movie with no story!!!!!! Just action scenes spliced together!!!

Sorry, had to do that
It was!
 5 years ago '05        #36
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Yay more sequels for the little teensters of today.
 5 years ago '05        #37
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 468 468
Thats what i love about avengers fans they wanna feel like avangers is some great complex movie when its just cheesy sh*t.

When i was younger i used to love master of the universe but i always knew it was sh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #38
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 cowlersleycowle said:
Thats what i love about avengers fans they wanna feel like avangers is some great complex movie when its just cheesy sh*t.

When i was younger i used to love master of the universe but i always knew it was sh*t.
As far as I know, there is not one Avengers fan that looks at the movie like it's the usual suspects or Momento or some sh*t (at least I hop not). But what most Avengers fans have over the non-fans is to see it not as a singular movie but as an ever evolving art form.

I look at the Avengers not as a movie but as a network/cable series with 2 hour long episodes. Not every episode is ground breaking but may play a part in setting up something down the line. If you look at the Avenger's as a story-less movie you're technically correct, but at the same time not because the story was set up in previous episodes, and will evolve further in episodes in the future.

I don't care if people like the game plan or not, but I'm down for the ride.
 5 years ago '04        #39
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
this is pretty old... but there are valid points made
 5 years ago '12        #40
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
wait..are yall sayin loki was smirkin at the end when he had that grill on his face? i just looked at it on youtube, i didnt even see a smirk, but i def agree with this theory
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy