Nov 7 - Legalizing Marijuana Is A 'Conflict That's Going To be Huge' In The Workplace

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #61
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1115 1115
 eCity 420 said:
in WA our law only allows u to do it in the privacy of your own home ect.. u cant jst go to the park and blaze up Ls.. thats like drinking in public, its not happening.
That's fair, very fair actually. as long as it's not in public places or getting high and driving I can condone that even though I don't think it should be legal. However, with it being legal brings up another question- teenagers can pay adults to go buy them weed, like adults who buy teens beer. It happens ALL the time. I guess you can argue that it can be treated with the same penalty if the person or teenagers are caught though.

blackenedmiles said:
Miss me with that second hand smoke busheesh. Cigarette smoke is way worse.
Yes cigarette smoke is terrible, it's DEADLY, but someone getting a contact high could make them want to try weed which CAN be a gateway drug. I never knew anyone who wanted to smoke a cigarette after having cigarette smoke in their face, but I can see how someone would want to try weed if they catch a contact high indirectly and enjoy the feeling, that could potentially spiral into a gateway drug, or they could just be a pothead, either way- it's not good.

steeLTown said:
ARE YOU JOKING?
No, I remember one time I was in my uncles RV with my friend, all 3 of us were chilling, playing Xbox at like 2am my uncle was smoking weed and when I left out of the RV to go into the house I felt weird, definitely picked up a contact high from being around the smoke inside the RV. So I know if a guy my size (6'4, 237 pounds, I was even bigger back then) can pick up a contact high then I know little kids can.

At the end of the day, marijuana is a drug just like cocaine, crack, alcohol and anything else. Stop acting like it isn't.

Last edited by Zaosyn; 11-09-2012 at 05:35 PM..
 11-09-2012, 06:31 PM         #62
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it'll be the same way it'll be handle if you come to work drunk: You come to work drunk... you'll fired. Same as pot... you come to work high, you fired as well. Meaningless article.
 5 years ago '09        #63
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,618 | Props total: 1797 1797
dope!
 5 years ago '05        #64
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,278 | Props total: 6377 6377
how often they testn you federal workers?
 11-09-2012, 11:07 PM         #65
QVD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t I blow weed every damn day and I could tell you that if you come to work OBEVIOUSLY done off eyes red glossy u got a fu*kin sh*t eating grin on your face looking chopped off your a.ss youre gonna get fired(NEVER get caught slippin w/out the visine!!!). its the same sh*t as being drunk. if my employee was at work stumbling over the place id put the torch on that n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #66
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
here's the thing people seem to miss out on. Demographics of those who smoke on a reg. Most of the posters on here who smoke have ZERO problems when it comes to the ability to function outside of the house once they blazed up. Most people on here have some sort of common sense to this subject. If you are going to blow before you work, smoke some Sativa and start your day. If you want to relax then do the Indica. I have major back problems and unfortunately I tend to go with Hybrids when it comes to mid-day activities. Know your sh*t. I don't plan on getting a card yet, because I already have 8 years in Federal service and finished my BA with Network Communications Management degree. The problem lies is with the pharmacological companies and their lobbyists controlling the puppets out of Washington and your local state representatives. This will be a major issue in WA and CO when it comes to regulation and those who seek any kind of employment opportunities. Why? Because some individuals don't have the ability to start their own business? If you do, then kudos. Do that sh*t! But if you don't and have baby's mamma's and child support, then start thinking about how you can manage yourself. If you think, and honestly think that you can work and smoke without ANY repercussions because of that, then you need to research what your options are without harming yourself anymore than the situations have caused you to endure.
 11-10-2012, 11:07 PM         #67
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no it wont, pretty dont drink on the job......they just wanna scare sheeps into supporting this stupid "war on drugs"
 5 years ago '07        #68
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16108 16108
the war on drugs should start with a war on synthetic drugs...like oxycotin, and other forms of opiates...
 5 years ago '05        #69
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
this idiot said you can get high from second hand weed smoke. in all my years of smoking this has never happened to me or anyone i know. By the time you blow smoke out all the THC has already been absorbed into your system.
im from nyc dwag an where im from...that loud gave me 2nd hand contact alot of times especially around my brothers
 5 years ago '04        #70
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 5210 5210
Umm these n*ggas just make it seem hard but originally they look for hard drugs more than just mary hane since the whole world knows marijauana doesnt makr some one go ape sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #71
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
A smoke break gon turn into a legal session on the job
 5 years ago '05        #72
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
I can see some companies really f#cking ppl over for testing positive.

Weed stays in your system for 30 days, right?

So technically you could smoke on the weekend, come into work on a Monday completely sober and fail the test..... some muhf#ckas are gonna get fired over some bullsh!t
 5 years ago '05        #73
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
 ice wolf said:
I can see some companies really f#cking ppl over for testing positive.

Weed stays in your system for 30 days, right?

So technically you could smoke on the weekend, come into work on a Monday completely sober and fail the test..... some muhf#ckas are gonna get fired over some bullsh!t
it would be illegal to do so... if it becomes legal ...company would end up getting you help lmao
 12-03-2012, 08:12 PM         #74
youngstunt612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:

thing about reefer is how long it stays in system tho... I guess perhaps they should have some kind of intoxication meter like a breathalizer for herb
They do but its through a urine sample. It gives them a score and i guess the score determines how long ago you smoked and how much.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago