Nov 7 - Legalizing Marijuana Is A 'Conflict That's Going To be Huge' In The Workplace

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17385 17385
 ManWithoutFear! said:
This kid at my job stay high. You know muthafuhkas who smoke weed just have this uncontrollable urge to tell every goddamn body that sh*t. Hes the kid that pushes the cart with the mail & the printing paper & sometimes takes lunch orders & sh*t. He aint doin nothin too hard so it is what it is. I got febreeze on my desk just for that cat. Im honestly surprised he still gotta gig. That weed smell strong as hell when he around. Lol
i know a person exactly like that
 5 years ago '04        #42
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 GetuOne said:
You Dems are like children f!ghting mom and dad about what time you can go to bed and when you can have dessert. I love how defying rules and regulations and taking an allowance from your government, like children, is your idea of progressive. Don't put baby in a corner, that's your modo.

Since when was not doing what your told, like a spoiled child, considered progressive. Taking the foundation of this country apart brick by brick.

All the family and friends that I know who move to Colorado or California are lost souls with no structure in their lives to begin with. It doesn't make since we're using Colorado as a beacon for change and a model for the future America.
you must follow every rule that's put in front of you to a tee, huh??? dude the problem with the government is their focus.......it's more a focus on controlling something than it is improving something, and that's usually determined by the amount of money involved. your analogy is saying to me that i should look at the gov't like my mom?? they know better than i do.......ABOUT WHAT??? BEING HUMAN????

[pic - click to view]

who the fu*k is the government to tell me what to do with my life??? there's SUCH a big conversation about weed and legal this and that, YET THE TWO WORSE DRUGS ON THE PLANET ARE LEGAL AND k!ll MORE PEOPLE THAN ALL THE ILLEGAL DRUGS COMBINED SO DUDE WHAT THE fu*k ARE YOU REALLY TALKING ABOUT???????

what was progressive back when america was formed....the slavery thing or how they came here with guns and diseases and k!lled the indians to take their land??? yea, talk about progression. please, save me the bullsh*t. this country is being taken apart brick by brick not by those who want to get high to deal with the bullsh*t the gov't has giving it's citizens to deal with but by those with all the money who try to control their fellow humans through the numerous methods that they can, mostly monetarily or incarceration based, JUST TO ATTAIN MORE MONEY AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHER HUMANS.

this is a small argument in the bigger scheme of things. i don't see you in any post of how GlaxoSmithKline paid $3Billion to the government in fines because they advertise their drugs for doing things that it can't do and all the people it's k!lled behind them and NOT ONE EXECUTIVE WAS INCARCERATED, yet they still do their drug business, still poison and k!ll people and still get away with murder. miss me with your analogies about disobedient children when it comes to our great, all knowing oppressive, retard thinking "gov't" you think is your fu*king mom b.

MegaTON said:
weeds one of the only common drugs that stays in ur system mad long
drink a lot of water and it can be out of your system within hours. it's easy to beat p!ss tests on weed.

Last edited by getyagameup; 11-09-2012 at 11:21 AM..
 11-09-2012, 12:43 PM         #43
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:

thing about reefer is how long it stays in system tho... I guess perhaps they should have some kind of intoxication meter like a breathalizer for herb
There is no problem, most jobs prohibit employees from coming to the job under the influencnce.....if your stupid enough to go to work stupid a.ss high...then you deserve to get fired.......same with driving under the influence.......they just trying to find any reason to block people.
 11-09-2012, 12:45 PM         #44
SuperSourD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they'll still drug test, but they'll have to take THC of the \list of drugs that are screened for. I mean, its legal.
 5 years ago '07        #45
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16106 16106
 Dos-effect said:
There is no problem, most jobs prohibit employees from coming to the job under the influencnce.....if your stupid enough to go to work stupid a.ss high...then you deserve to get fired.......same with driving under the influence.......they just trying to find any reason to block people.
no doubt
 5 years ago '10        #46
blackenedmiles 
space
space
$99 | Props total: 4 4
You could just work for yourself. fu*k they laws.

Im more concerned about all the homeboys thats about to be unemployed because now they will be competing with the govt. bout this herb
 5 years ago '09        #47
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1115 1115
It's also a conflict in public. You can give people contact highs just from the smoke, meaning little kids can get high in public by potheads who are irresponsible. You can't legalize something that can indirectly induce other people.
 5 years ago '10        #48
blackenedmiles 
space
space
$99 | Props total: 4 4
 Zaosyn said:
It's also a conflict in public. You can give people contact highs just from the smoke, meaning little kids can get high in public by potheads who are irresponsible. You can't legalize something that can indirectly induce other people.

Miss me with that second hand smoke busheesh. Cigarette smoke is way worse.
 11-09-2012, 01:14 PM         #49
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetuOne said:
You Dems are like children f!ghting mom and dad about what time you can go to bed and when you can have dessert. I love how defying rules and regulations and taking an allowance from your government, like children, is your idea of progressive. Don't put baby in a corner, that's your modo.

Since when was not doing what your told, like a spoiled child, considered progressive. Taking the foundation of this country apart brick by brick.

All the family and friends that I know who move to Colorado or California are lost souls with no structure in their lives to begin with. It doesn't make since we're using Colorado as a beacon for change and a model for the future America.
Lolwut
 11-09-2012, 01:18 PM         #50
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Official said:
Whats the issue?

Treat it like Alcohol

you dont get tested for alcohol in the hiring process

but if you show up to work smelling like a bottle of crown royal turned up to the max visibly intoxicated and under the influence thats terms for being fired

Its a great feeling to know the country is taking long over due progressive steps

ATTENTION:

All young individual investors or aspiring to be individual investor take a look at Cannabis Science Inc ticker simple CBIS , right now it is a penny stock but im 24 years old and im bullish on legal marijuana in this country ... 40 years from now it will be legal nationwide and will become a multibillion dollar medical industry. With that being said i also expect there to be some set backs, i am used to loud, i been blowin top shelf bud since i was young but as it becomes more accessible and deemed less and less illegal i think you will get some people that were never really into weed starting to smoke.

All of us stoners know that weed aint for everybody, some of these mufu*kas might start havin panic attacks etc etc which could slow down the inevitable national legalization of weed.

but again this is all my opinion

think to the future my n*ggas

with that being said im bout roll up

Great fu*kin post
 5 years ago '09        #51
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
space
$8,484 | Props total: 2342 2342
- one day at a time
 5 years ago '12        #52
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,262 | Props total: 840 840
 Zaosyn said:
in WA our law only allows u to do it in the privacy of your own home ect.. u cant jst go to the park and blaze up Ls.. thats like drinking in public, its not happening.
 5 years ago '07        #53
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Most jobs only drug test to hire..only jobs I ever had that tested randomly were the factory jobs,jobs that operate heavy machines,medical field obviously.sh*t like that where people can actually be in danger if you're impaired..I'm in Cali though so maybe it's different.Any of yall getting random tests?if so what kind of job you do?

The best solution to this is to employ yourself.sh*t even if you don't smoke.

Last edited by blackjewelz; 11-09-2012 at 01:46 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #54
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
this idiot said you can get high from second hand weed smoke. in all my years of smoking this has never happened to me or anyone i know. By the time you blow smoke out all the THC has already been absorbed into your system.
 5 years ago '12        #55
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3991 3991
 GetuOne said:

you need some weed man.
 5 years ago '06        #56
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,749 | Props total: 62 62
I a.ssume theyll test the levels similar to BAC however much THC you got in your system will be the problem. Especially if you get hurt they gon be like you're not fired but insurance sure aint gon cover anything.
 5 years ago '10        #57
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
i wouldn't hire anybody i know comes to work high... workers at their mental peak would outperform workers with similar skills who are high

Last edited by THERETURNOFK2Z; 11-09-2012 at 02:47 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #58
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
 Zaosyn said:
stfu
 5 years ago '10        #59
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Although i don't smoke, never have and never will and don't like hanging out with people who smoke all the time.... Imagine hanging out with a alcoholic who brings up drinking 5 times every convo.

i still say legalize it federally..

There is no reason to go to jail for that shyt.. Just makes the individual worst as well as the community they go back to.
 5 years ago '04        #60
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 4288 4288
lmao at the dopeheads who snuck in here

like shooting up and smoking weed is the same thing
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy