Nov 7 - Legalizing Marijuana Is A 'Conflict That's Going To be Huge' In The Workplace

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #21
messy marv stan 4536 heat pts4536
space
space
$54,131 | Props total: 67653 67653
u can have somebody come in drunk as fu*k and they get to keep their jobs
yet a worker smokes weed every now and then and gets fired for testing positive
 5 years ago '04        #22
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,602 | Props total: 374 374
why are people so stupid... this is why its hard to get stuff passed... treat it like alcohol... do you drink on break at work, do you drink in the morning before you go to work.... if you drunk at work what will your employer do... be smart don't be a dumb azz.
 5 years ago '05        #23
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,150 | Props total: 2738 2738
treat it just like alcohol...problem solved don't come to work drunk or high....its not that hard, even if it becomes legal all over i still wouldn't do it, i like my alcohol though
 5 years ago '04        #24
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
You can't treat it like alcohol. Unlike alcohol, weed stays in your system for weeks. So if you smoked like 2 weeks ago, come in for a drug test PERFECTLY FINE AND SOBER, you can still get fired for having marijuana in your system. Thus the conflict.

I'd say if the employee is competent, doesn't come in to work smelling like a mountain of bud, and has their sh-t together, then weed showing up on a drug test should be voided.
 5 years ago '04        #25
btl04 
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 2061 2061
It really not that difficult. If your job has a policy against smoking before work you cant do it. Well at least not to the point where other ppl can tell. If you walk into work smelling like a burning bush, eyes low and red you asking to get fired.
 5 years ago '04        #26
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
ITS THE SAME AS fu*kING ALCOHOl.... people are so fu*king dumb... you cant be drunk at work why would they say itd be fine to be stoned...

iv come into jobs stoned as hell though... most of the time if it doesnt affect your performance they dont care....

im a better worker high... i focus my highness into my job
 5 years ago '12        #27
wiz kantinflas 103 heat pts103
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 456 456
[img]http://callmelamb.tumblr.com/[img]
 5 years ago '05        #28
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
I used to smoke weed before work. Now I shoot up H and I do my job fine. Except when I get bad sh*t and come down quick. Sometimes I take 10-15 bathroom breaks a day.
 5 years ago '05        #29
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
 StatisticZ said:
Honestly all this is gonna prove is it can't work, lol.. I'm not anti-marijuana but it's really going to complicate things in these states. It'll probably start off like most jobs alcohol policy; "you should not consume any alcoholic beverages within 7 hours of work" and so on.
thats whats going to happen ..... but the liqour is wayyyyyy worst in a work environment and its based on peoples rage when they bent... but when i n*gga low he more in tune with his task .... i hit a j an i am employee of the month... shhhhhhhhhite its the only reason i push a rav 4 lmao
 5 years ago '11        #30
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,300 | Props total: 12687 12687
smoke that do your job kush...some people can function on the job high right.
 11-08-2012, 10:35 PM         #31
EpodnamrA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidrobot714 said:
hopefully, this gets that synthetic bullsh*t off the streets. sh*t be k!llin people.
that sh*t put ma n*gga in cardiac arrest.
home boy was legally dead for a couple of minutes.
 5 years ago '10        #32
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
i say not allow workers to smoke while on job that include coming to work high...ill be mad a.ss hell when muhfuggas ring up $700 instead of $70 or you go to wendys and yo sh*t be all fu*ked up cuz sum dumb a.ss came in to work high as hell smh hell no i can see it now
 5 years ago '11        #33
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6491 6491
 GUNITZCAPO said:
i say not allow workers to smoke while on job that include coming to work high...ill be mad a.ss hell when muhfuggas ring up $700 instead of $70 or you go to wendys and yo sh*t be all fu*ked up cuz sum dumb a.ss came in to work high as hell smh hell no i can see it now
the Hov smiley in the middle of your post made me laugh
 5 years ago '11        #34
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,412 | Props total: 3975 3975
 GUNITZCAPO said:

everyone who works at Wendy's already smokes weed
 5 years ago '11        #35
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
I say treat it like liquor when it comes to work. Second I think they should do it too where u can grow no more than three plants without a licsense. If you want to have more you should have a licsense that allows you to sell weed and you pay taxes on your profit. Also come up with a sells taxes. This will create jobs (growers) sellers (stores) and the revenue from the taxes should only go to schools and infrastructe building.
 5 years ago '11        #36
Irishman08 
space
space
$564 | Props total: 6 6
 Damagegadget said:

thing about reefer is how long it stays in system tho... I guess perhaps they should have some kind of intoxication meter like a breathalizer for herb
Its Nearly impossible to say how high someone is i know cause i was high got a DUI for weed then the court couldn't do sh*t because they couldn't use anything against me that said I was to stoned to drive and he didn't pull me over for bad driving so I got off free like i should have cause i was doing nothing wrong.
 5 years ago '04        #37
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
Whats the issue?

Treat it like Alcohol

you dont get tested for alcohol in the hiring process

but if you show up to work smelling like a bottle of crown royal turned up to the max visibly intoxicated and under the influence thats terms for being fired

Its a great feeling to know the country is taking long over due progressive steps

ATTENTION:

All young individual investors or aspiring to be individual investor take a look at Cannabis Science Inc ticker simple CBIS , right now it is a penny stock but im 24 years old and im bullish on legal marijuana in this country ... 40 years from now it will be legal nationwide and will become a multibillion dollar medical industry. With that being said i also expect there to be some set backs, i am used to loud, i been blowin top shelf bud since i was young but as it becomes more accessible and deemed less and less illegal i think you will get some people that were never really into weed starting to smoke.

All of us stoners know that weed aint for everybody, some of these mufu*kas might start havin panic attacks etc etc which could slow down the inevitable national legalization of weed.

but again this is all my opinion

think to the future my n*ggas

with that being said im bout roll up

Last edited by Official; 11-09-2012 at 12:51 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #38
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 Damagegadget said:
if they start these kind of tests..as with any drug..they should be testing to see if people are on pain pills and isht at work..afterall the excuse would be that it impairs judgement etc..so test those mo suckies on all them pills too
weeds one of the only common drugs that stays in ur system mad long
 11-09-2012, 04:22 AM         #39
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Opm said:
I used to smoke weed before work. Now I shoot up H and I do my job fine. Except when I get bad sh*t and come down quick. Sometimes I take 10-15 bathroom breaks a day.

THIS.
 11-09-2012, 07:41 AM         #40
Walnutty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
More coffee and red bull drink up and keep working peasant.Yes boss
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy