Detroit Lions @ Minnesota Vikings - Week 10 (1:00pm est. FOX)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win
Vikings 6 46.15%
Lions 7 53.85%
Voters: 13. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
Pete...We don't need yo instigating a.ss in here.
 5 years ago '04        #42
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,012 | Props total: 11816 11816
 Pistol Peter said:
you gonna be trolling hard my n*gga?
yep, and ducking the avy bet
 5 years ago '04        #43
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
ScoreCenter iPad app just said CJ said he suffered nerve damage from the Greenway hit in the first game apparently dirty plays and hits are now a part of the madden curse fu*k that sucka a.ss f*ggot honky did he even get fined? CJ gon be out for revenge like one of bin laden's cousins
[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

*waits for k!lladre to make a thread about this*
 11-08-2012, 03:07 PM         #44
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he just did
 5 years ago '05        #45
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 torious said:
ScoreCenter iPad app just said CJ said he suffered nerve damage from the Greenway hit in the first game apparently dirty plays and hits are now a part of the madden curse fu*k that sucka a.ss f*ggot honky did he even get fined? CJ gon be out for revenge like one of bin laden's cousins
[pic - click to view]

*waits for k!lladre to make a thread about this*

So you're upset because we have goons on in our secondary?
 11-08-2012, 04:17 PM         #46
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
last time she seen me, I WAS DUCKING FEDS!!!

5 years ago '07        #47
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Matrix said:
Pete...We don't need yo instigating a.ss in here.

torious said:
 5 years ago '10        #48
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
 torious said:
::jaypa use2:
 5 years ago '04        #49
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
he just did
of course he did
 TheT said:
So you're upset because we have goons on in our secondary?

[pic - click to view]

Pistol Peter said:

troll so hard this sh*t cray

Last edited by torious; 11-08-2012 at 05:51 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #50
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
While the Detroit Lions appear to be back on track after a rough start, the Minnesota Vikings have hit a rut in the last month.

Trying for a season-high third straight victory, the visiting Lions look to avenge an earlier defeat to the Vikings by handing their division foe a third consecutive loss Sunday.
Detroit (4-4) is last in the NFC North, but has a chance to move ahead of Minnesota (5-4) and over .500 for the first time since Week 1. The Lions have won three of four since a 20-13 home loss to the Vikings on Sept. 30.

In contrast, Minnesota has dropped three of four.
"I think that whether it's the first game of the year or the ninth game of the year, whatever it is, when you're playing a division opponent it becomes more important because a win for you also puts a loss on them,'' Detroit coach Jim Schwartz said. "The way (the Vikings) started the season, they put themselves in the picture. We can't worry about that. We need to worry about just this game.''

This contest is of vital importance for both teams as they face difficult schedules in the second half. Detroit and Minnesota have yet to play surging Green Bay and both face AFC power Houston. The Vikings have two games against division-leading Chicago while the Lions face the Bears one more time.

The Lions should be confident after rallying for a 28-24 home win over Seattle on Oct. 28, then rolling to a 31-14 victory at Jacksonville last Sunday. Mikel Leshoure and Joique Bell combined to score four touchdowns and gain 143 of Detroit's season-high 149 rushing yards against the Jaguars.

The Lions, who averaged 97.1 yards on the ground prior to that contest, could be in for another big day against a Minnesota defense that has allowed an average of 165.8 rushing yards in the last four games.
"We need to score enough points to win the game," Schwartz said. "However we do that, it's great.''

After being held to six receptions for 80 yards in the previous two games, Calvin Johnson caught seven passes for 129 last Sunday despite a sore knee. Matthew Stafford went 22 of 33 for 285 yards to become the second fastest to reach 10,000 passing yards, doing it in his 37th game.

Stafford did not throw a TD or an interception Sunday, and also didn't record either while going 30 of 51 for 319 yards against the Vikings in September. He was sacked a season-high five times in that game while the Lions were held to 55 rushing yards and Johnson managed five catches for 54 yards.

Stafford threw for 378 yards and two TDs - both to Johnson - as Detroit snapped a 13-game skid at Minnesota with a 26-23 overtime win Sept. 25, 2011. The Lions have not won consecutive road games against the Vikings since 1990-91.

Adrian Peterson, who ran for 102 yards Sept. 30, gained a season-high 182 of his NFL-leading 957 yards and scored twice in Minnesota's 30-20 loss at Seattle on Sunday. He's averaged 152.7 yards in the last three games.

The Vikings may be forced to continue leaning heavily on Peterson with the passing game struggling, and the potential absence of Percy Harvin (ankle), the team leader with 62 receptions for 677 yards, wouldn't help.

Christian Ponder threw four TDs and no interceptions in the first four games, but he's been picked off eight times and thrown six touchdowns in the last five. Bothered by a sore knee, Ponder was 11 of 22 for 63 yards with a pick against the Seahawks - the second time in three weeks he failed to throw for at least 65 yards.

"He knows there are some things that he needs to improve on, but there are also some things throughout our passing game that we have to get corrected in order to help him be successful,'' coach Les Frazier said. "That will be the challenge for all of us.''
Ponder was 16 of 26 for 111 yards against the Lions in Week 4.
 11-09-2012, 12:29 PM         #51
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheT said:
While the Detroit Lions appear to be back on track after a rough start, the Minnesota Vikings have hit a rut in the last month.

"He knows there are some things that he needs to improve on, but there are also some things throughout our passing game that we have to get corrected in order to help him be successful,'' coach Les Frazier said. "That will be the challenge for all of us.''
Ponder was 16 of 26 for 111 yards against the Lions in Week 4.
 5 years ago '10        #52
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
we gonna be chilling above .500 i have the only good feeling right now! Ahhhhh Swag Restored in Motown...

We brought in Routt today I seen via twitter. Didn't sign tho, if we do end up getting him I think that will be solid especially for the up coming QB's we face
 5 years ago '05        #53
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
But who took the L?
 11-09-2012, 04:11 PM         #54
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheT said:
But who took the L?
you got that one
 5 years ago '05        #55
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
And I don't appreciate that avy either.
 5 years ago '04        #56
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
Still c*cky but I am realistic

we got issues on our team but we still >>>>

let us get this work done..

we need to beat you guys this week...

beat chicago

and split with Green Bay and win 1 more game to make the playoffs

I think its possible tho we have thee hardest second half schedule.. with all the games remaining against playoff caliber teams

this our time to prove our haters wrong.. point blank
 5 years ago '10        #57
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
Still c*cky but I am realistic

we got issues on our team but we still >>>>

let us get this work done..

we need to beat you guys this week...

beat chicago

and split with Green Bay and win 1 more game to make the playoffs

I think its possible tho we have thee hardest second half schedule.. with all the games remaining against playoff caliber teams

this our time to prove our haters wrong.. point blank

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #58
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
Ayo fu*k the Viqueens they was flexing poppin sh*t all geeked off of that meth, so what's good with that fly sh*t now? We about to whoop that a.ss in the dome and never look back at you bums!

No Percy, Ponder has negative swag and the Vikings are sailing back to Earth.

Lions 24 Viqueens13

bi*ch
 5 years ago '05        #59
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
Ayo fu*k the Viqueens they was flexing poppin sh*t all geeked off of that meth, so what's good with that fly sh*t now? We about to whoop that a.ss in the dome and never look back at you bums!

Lions 24 Viqueens13

bi*ch
I bet you won't put that avy up though.
 5 years ago '10        #60
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
 Veno da Don said:

Lions 24 Viqueens13

bi*ch

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
24 hours ago