'Boy Meets World' Sequel Scoop: Cory Turns Into Mr. Feeny?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-08-2012, 10:31 AM         #41
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 budap06 said:
If anything Eric should be Mr. Feenie... We'll see though
They made Eric as dumb as a sack of bricks later on in the series(and inept as well). He ain't fit to teach anybody sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #42
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
I dont care if time does make sense for them to have a 13 year old daughter since they show ended realistically it wont seem right. Maybe if their child was like 7-8 at the most. And Cory being his daughters history teacher is just corny to me. I I agree with the poster who said maybe Eric being a teacher would work. I think the show should still be about Cory. I think it would be even better if the show opened with Cory and Topanga having their 1st child.
 5 years ago '06        #43
Passaicplaya009 
space
space
$578 | Props total: 2 2
nice!! (i'm gassed)
 11-08-2012, 11:03 AM         #44
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Shawn doesn't return i want 0 part of this sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #45
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
A lot of the original cast won't come back.

For the same reason that they could never make a "Saved By The Bell" reunion work. When actors are on Iconic TV shows, its hard for them to get work after that. Everybody only relates to them as that one character. Actors spend a lot of time trying to escape that.

Thats why Elizabeth Berkley did "Showgirls", and Tiffani Amber Thiessen played that psycho drug addict bi*ch on 90210. They tryna get people to think of them differently. It never works tho, and they never really get quality consistent work. So why would they wanna go back to the same show that has had their career stagnant.

Same applies to "Boy Meets World". The only actors from that show to get consistent quality work after was Ethan Suplee, and Adam Scott

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Everybody else still tryna escape their roles
 5 years ago '04        #46
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6511 6511
 TheMindOf said:

For the same reason that they could never make a "Saved By The Bell" reunion work. When actors are on Iconic TV shows, its hard for them to get work after that. Everybody only relates to them as that one character. Actors spend a lot of time trying to escape that.

Thats why Elizabeth Berkley did "Showgirls", and Tiffani Amber Thiessen played that psycho drug addict bi*ch on 90210. They tryna get people to think of them differently. It never works tho, and they never really get quality consistent work. So why would they wanna go back to the same show that has had their career stagnant.

Same applies to "Boy Meets World". The only actors from that show to get consistent quality work after was Ethan Suplee, and Adam Scott

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

that is true. i think the only people that was up for the save by the bell thing with mr. belding and maybe mario lopez. everybody else hated that sh!t. at least zack is getting consistant work though...or at least more consistant than when the show stopped. i think outside of belding,zack, and kelly i don't think the rest even acts anymore

you would think cory(i forgot his real name) would do the same thing fred is doing and just be behind the scenes on tv shows

Last edited by justinjones; 11-08-2012 at 02:08 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #47
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,895 | Props total: 1321 1321
Topangas t*tties
 5 years ago '05        #48
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 xo xo xo said:
Look at the first Morgan. She is pretty.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #49
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
didnt watch this sh*t the first time around
 5 years ago '11        #50
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 427 427
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Basically. It would be nice to have Ben, Rider, Will and Danielle back but sadly I don't think anyone is returning. They will probably get a whole new cast.
 5 years ago '11        #51
space
space
space
Ben's Twitter response:

You never know, Brooklyn ;) RT @BrooklynDecker: Why is Boy Meets World trending?? Perhaps (dare I say) a reunion? Please tell me this is why.
Danielles's Twitter response:

Just want you guys to know that @BenSavage and I have talked and we've decided... Thanksgiving is going to be delicious this year.
 11-08-2012, 02:40 PM         #52
Ro DB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Remember when Vader was on this show? lol

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #53
space
space
space
^I remember that episode. This is my favorite Boy Meets World episode.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #55
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,099 | Props total: 1833 1833
^Take the blond off and she good to go.
 11-08-2012, 03:43 PM         #56
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the cast aged pretty well....
 5 years ago '10        #57
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 xo xo xo said:

[pic - click to view]

Minkus look like a secret white supremacist..
 5 years ago '10        #58
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,789 | Props total: 7761 7761
cant wait
 5 years ago '04        #59
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
 xo xo xo said:
The breakdown gives descriptions for two of Girl‘s main characters: Riley Matthews, 13-year-old daughter of Cory and Topanga, and Maya Nolastname, her Shawn-esque BFF. Among other things, these blurbs reveal that the Matthewses also have a 14-year-old son named Elliot, that Maya’s going to be “dark and edgy,” whatever that means on a Disney Channel sitcom, and that Cory is apparently working as a history teacher at Maya’s middle school. Look who’s following in the footsteps of Fee-hee-heeeeenay!

A not-so-important note: Girl Meets World must be fudging its numbers a little, unless the show premieres in 2014. The original Boy Meets World ended in 2000; it’d therefore be a little difficult for Cory and Topanga to have a 14-year-old kid now. Then again, the two of them did manage to get through high school in just two years, so anything’s possible. Here’s the full breakdown:
[RILEY MATTHEWS] Please submit all ethnicities.
Mystery solved folks.

If they're casting ALL ethnicities for Corey and Topanga's daughter, then their daughter is adopted. Not that hard to figure out. So age doesn't have to add up at all.

And Corey needs to not even try to follow in Feeny's footsteps. Unless he's ready to go from middle school history teacher, to high school principal, to college dean in like 3 years and some change, he ain't about that Feeny life.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy