'Boy Meets World' Sequel Scoop: Cory Turns Into Mr. Feeny?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
bring back family matters
 11-07-2012, 11:00 PM         #22
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yup im old and ill be watching too
 5 years ago '08        #23
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,349 | Props total: 408 408
this show was crack back in the day topanga still my bi*ch
 5 years ago '06        #24
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,243 | Props total: 1558 1558
i fukin hate remakes
 5 years ago '06        #25
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,919 | Props total: 25874 25874
Only read the title annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd
 5 years ago '07        #26
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
never like that stupid a.ss show, so ill probably wont watch this new sh*t either
 5 years ago '06        #27
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
 killahkazi said:
never like that stupid a.ss show, so ill probably wont watch this new sh*t either
lol i dont want 2 either, but may check it out.. they aint THAT old.. DISNEY just want some viewers for the kids who had them kids wayyy early. lol
 5 years ago '08        #28
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
Cory being his OWN daughter's history teacher?
 5 years ago '10        #29
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 xo xo xo said:
Look at the first Morgan. She is pretty.

[pic - click to view]

Thats Morgan 1. Nobody fu*k with Morgan 1.

[pic - click to view]

Morgan 2 >>>
 5 years ago '05        #30
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,347 | Props total: 2858 2858
i want to watch this sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #31
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,305 | Props total: 1703 1703
should have no problem bringing the whole cast back i mean non of them are doing sht anyways actually just shawn and eric the other characters were bleh

I had to look it up to make sure Mr Feeny wasnt dead yet so he can come back

I did watch Cabin fever cuz shawn was in it thou.....
 5 years ago '09        #32
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,631 | Props total: 1806 1806
is feeny dead?

why cant he play feeny? prop me if you answer me
 5 years ago '10        #33
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,364 | Props total: 49 49
I'll peep the first few episodes just to get a feel for it. Original is classic though....
 5 years ago '11        #34
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
space
$5,427 | Props total: 435 435
 TheMindOf said:
Thats Morgan 1. Nobody fu*k with Morgan 1.

Morgan 2 >>>

[pic - click to view]

The first Morgan is prettier.

CHIEF QUEEF! said:
is feeny dead?

why cant he play feeny? prop me if you answer me
No Mr. Feeny is not dead.
 5 years ago '11        #35
space
space
space
The breakdown gives descriptions for two of Girl‘s main characters: Riley Matthews, 13-year-old daughter of Cory and Topanga, and Maya Nolastname, her Shawn-esque BFF. Among other things, these blurbs reveal that the Matthewses also have a 14-year-old son named Elliot, that Maya’s going to be “dark and edgy,” whatever that means on a Disney Channel sitcom, and that Cory is apparently working as a history teacher at Maya’s middle school. Look who’s following in the footsteps of Fee-hee-heeeeenay!

A not-so-important note: Girl Meets World must be fudging its numbers a little, unless the show premieres in 2014. The original Boy Meets World ended in 2000; it’d therefore be a little difficult for Cory and Topanga to have a 14-year-old kid now. Then again, the two of them did manage to get through high school in just two years, so anything’s possible. Here’s the full breakdown:
[RILEY MATTHEWS] Please submit all ethnicities. 13 years old, indelible personality, an adorable girl on the cusp of whatever comes next in life, and wanting to rush into it head first. She is fiercely loyal to her friends, and spends most of her time juggling the obstacles that life throws her way, some of those being her father who is also her seventh grade history teacher, her mother who is Topanga, and her brother, Elliot, who is one grade older in school and in life experience and makes sure to always let her know it. But there is no obstacle in this girl’s world that can dampen her bright spirit and eternal optimism. Series Lead.

[MAYA] Please submit all ethnicities. 13 years old. Maya is Riley’s best friend and does not share Riley’s optimism. She is far darker and less trusting of the world. She is an only child and has never known her father, which immediately makes her relationship with both Riley and Cory Matthews very important to her although she’d never admit it. She is not a good student in school, but is a wonderful student of life and absolutely magnetic in attracting or intimidating the people in her sphere as she cares to. Dark and edgy, but just as fiercely loyal to Riley as Riley is to her. Which makes us want to believe that maybe there’s a good heart under the acerbic wit. Or maybe not. Series Regular
 5 years ago '10        #36
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
Topanga
 5 years ago '08        #37
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
topanga

5 years ago '10        #38
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 xo xo xo said:

[pic - click to view]

The first Morgan is prettier.
First Morgan ended up being cuter, but she was a.ss on the show. She had no jokes. Glad they got rid of her. Morgan 2 came on the scene and just started swaggin all over them n*ggas.

xo xo xo said:
How is this going to work out???? Ben and Danielle are in their early 30's and they have a 13 year old daughter???
Show ended in 2000. Its been off the air for 12+ years now.

This new show is still in development and probably won't hit the air until 2013. Having us 13 years removed from the original series.

in 7th grade, you're supposed to be 12. So all they gotta say is that Corey knocked up Topanga a year after the original series and it works. They were already married and having s3x when the show ended. Not a stretch.
 5 years ago '11        #39
space
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
*EDIT* nevermind, guess it ended in 2000
The daughters age makes sense but the older brothers doesn't.

TheMindOf said:
First Morgan ended up being cuter, but she was a.ss on the show. She had no jokes. Glad they got rid of her. Morgan 2 came on the scene and just started swaggin all over them n*ggas.

Show ended in 2000. Its been off the air for 12+ years now.

This new show is still in development and probably won't hit the air until 2013. Having us 13 years removed from the original series.

in 7th grade, you're supposed to be 12. So all they gotta say is that Corey knocked up Topanga a year after the original series and it works. They were already married and having s3x when the show ended. Not a stretch.
Yeah I realized the daughters age make sense. But the older brother does not because he is 14 years old which means Topanga would have been pregnant when they went to New York for her internship.
 5 years ago '11        #40
space
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
The first Morgan also couldn't act. But she wants to return to the show so we will see if she can this time around.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago