Steph Kegels
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 walker2781 said:
For all the taxes i pay at least they could send me a pic of the white trash trailer park gutter garbage family im taking care of.....food stamps recipients are 37.2 black and 46.2% white. Medicaid paid to 27.5% black and 48.5% white. these numbers may very here and there but the general consciences is that u sir, can suck a fu*kin d!ck!!!

Just some food for thought.

- 29 million people are on welfare
- 39% white: 11,661,000
- 38% black: 11,362,000

- US population: 313,544,041
- White: 72.4%: 227,005,885
- Black: 12.6%: 39,506,549

Whites: 11,661,000 / 227,005,885 = 5.13%
Blacks: 11,362,000 / 39,506,549 = 28.75%

this means 5% of all whites are on welfare as opposed to almost 29% of all blacks.
 5 years ago '07        #42
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,610 | Props total: 70229 70229
said nothing wrong
 11-08-2012, 01:30 AM         #43
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is why u fu*k hoes in the mouth
 5 years ago '11        #44
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 TheMindOf said:
Just some food for thought.

The cause for the post was the image that suggested Obama's tax would more likely support a black family instead of a white one. At the end of the day, that is inaccurate. You're more likely "supporting" a white family than you are a black family. the card made me lol though
 5 years ago '04        #45
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
so she voted for romney. not gonna knock her for making a choice

some of these people that were cheering the other night didn't even vote
 11-08-2012, 04:06 AM         #46
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll still fukk her fine old a.ss
 11-08-2012, 04:13 AM         #47
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Muthafuhkas so thirsty to undermine n*ggas they doing math & searching the ends of the internet to get stats & sh*t. But of all the msg boards out there why are you on THIS one? Lol
Im gonna join a country music msg board & just troll the sh*t out that bi*ch 1 day.
 11-08-2012, 04:20 AM         #48
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
You do realize that since we make up such a smaller percentage of the population that the percentages you just posted actually make us look WORSE....right?
Did you just say US? So when I go to work Im supposed to walk into that bi*ch with my head down knowing theres a a black family on welfare? Being black aint for the timid "brother" you might wanna give that up. Then again, wouldnt no real black man say that bullsh*t in the 1st place. Typa n*gga that shakes his head, rolls his eyes, and curses the day he was born everytime he sees a black person on the news for anything negative.
Whiteboy shot a theater up with kids all in that bi*ch not nan white person at work said "g golly this James Holmes sure set us back a few years."
 5 years ago '06        #49
richardgil 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$831 | Props total: 87 87
 walker2781 said:
For all the taxes i pay at least they could send me a pic of the white trash trailer park gutter garbage family im taking care of.....food stamps recipients are 37.2 black and 46.2% white. Medicaid paid to 27.5% black and 48.5% white. these numbers may very here and there but the general consciences is that u sir, can suck a fu*kin d!ck!!!
Hey dumbass, what are you so mad about? 'White trailer park gutter garbage family's also live in the ghetto. Stop thinking the world is against you because of skin color. I'm a damm minority also.

ghetto - definition

ghetto blaster NOUN
1an area in a city or town where people of a particular type live, usually in poor conditions
an inner-city ghetto
Thesaurus entry for this meaning of ghetto
2a part of a European town or city where Jewish people were forced to live in the past
Thesaurus entry for this meaning of ghetto
 5 years ago '07        #50
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,975 | Props total: 5903 5903
Id fu*k
 5 years ago '04        #51
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
This bi*ch bad but she gotta shut the fu*k up sometimes b

Hate them talkative bi*ches
"I don't like when they talk it just means they aren't sucking my c*ck"

- Ryan Montgomery
 11-08-2012, 07:09 AM         #52
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
What are you even talking about?

1. I'm not the one that was "searching the ends of the internet to get stats & sh*t.", the person that posted the stats was. All I did was apply basic fu*king common sense and math to what he posted. Go look up proportion in the dictionary, I'm not here to teach you how to count.

2. What were you even trying to say? When did I say you were supposed to be ashamed because "there's a black family on welfare"? If anything I said the OP should know wtf he's talking about because in trying to be intelligent and defend you (I'll use you now, you know, since according to you I'm an uncle Tom because I'm not a delusional idiot), he ended up having the total opposite effect and sounding stupid.

3. Because I'm realistic about what's going on around me and not lying to myself it means I hate my race? I hate to break it to you (my Nubian brother who's idiot views on everything and whose mistakes in life I'm supposed to sympathize with no matter how dumb they were because we're both black), but saying stupid sh*t like that makes YOU the Uncle Tom. If anyone is doing a disservice to their race it's MFers who try to down anyone that doesn't blindly follow some of the stupidity that goes on in the black community and actually uses their brain to make an informed decision.

I said what I had to say, you can go call Al Sharpton and organize a protest in front of my house now.
smh You typed all this bullsh*t to prove what exactly?
Realistic about whats going on in the black community because you put 2 & 2 together & figured out that theres blacks on welfare? So what? Lotta muthafuhkas on welfare. I dont get paid & break down what % of my check is taxed & divied up amongst blacks, whites, & hispanics who receive a.ssistance. Lol What type a sucka a.ss n*gga can even fix his face to say "it makes US look bad." To who? Mr.Charlie? Thats who youre worried about?
And that Al Sharpton line sh*t at the end? You arent black muthafuhka. Lol Ol' standard issue white poster response. Don't even bother responding.
The white came all up out you & I didnt even call you out your name. smh
 5 years ago '06        #53
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8659 8659
political always divides people so does religion....I wasn't offended by her opinion nor do Igive a sh*t....

fine wine
 11-08-2012, 08:17 AM         #54
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k what she's talking about!

riga89 said:
She needs to do pr0n.

[pic - click to view]

Classic case of a fine woman only being good for one thing... fu*kin useless.

5 years ago '06        #55
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 riga89 said:
She needs to do pr0n.

[pic - click to view]

I dont give a damn who she votes for as long as she keeps looking like this. She could vote for the KKK and I will still climb that bear mountain bare.
 11-08-2012, 08:57 AM         #56
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
I feel sorry for you. You're a walking stereotype and don't even realize it. The fact that your knee jerk reaction is to call me white basically proves exactly what I was getting at. I'll be working double time to make sure my kids don't turn out like you so they'll have a real shot.

The rest of your post isn't even worth addressing because you obviously lack the basic math skills to understand.

Ima walking stereotype? Because YOU came off like a Tom & got offended when someone pulled your card? I see. But I cant be a veteran, college degrees, graphic designer because I dont walk to the beat of your bi*chass drum? If you ARE indeed black you better hope your kids are like me. Someone who came from nothing made something of himself without crying only to log onto the internet & have a muthafuhka tell me "your ******ish ways wont get you anywhere!" Lmao! "Youre a stereotype & dont even realize it." Lol Youre white & dont realize it.
Kill me man with this bullsh*t. Be coming on the internet like yall word is law or some sh*t & you can see through your screen onto the other side of my tablet & tell me about me. You said "makes US look bad." To who? Black folks on welfare makes you look bad? So does white folks on welfare make them look bad? You glossed over that sh*t cause you got upset. I forgive you.
Its hilarious to me that on a hip hop msg theres all this disgust for black ppl & then conveniently kids try to justify that sh*t by saying "oh btw Im black." Please. You wanna walk on egg shells & tip toe through life in fear some "blackness" might slip outa you be my guest. Who gives a fuhk. But dont do that bullsh*t. That "US" sh*t. We arent built from the same cloth CLEARLY. I go get it. You politely ask.
Insert Smiley here_______
 5 years ago '10        #57
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
bi*ch keep ya body all I want is top!
 5 years ago '04        #58
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
This chick is hustling

She sees a new opportunity to get some spotlight and some cash and she's gonna milk this right wing angle because she knows she'll get a platform that way.
 5 years ago '04        #59
1neDeep 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,861 | Props total: 1603 1603
bi*ch stupid... she obviously doesn't/didn't follow the issues:

"I have other issues that are close to my heart like equality, and women’s rights, and the benefits of strong public schools."

if she was remotely aware, she would know that the Repubs want to limit womans rights as to equal pay, and what they can do with their bodies.. Did she hear "legitimate r*pe", or " A r*pe baby is a gift from God"? Repubs also want to get rid of the Board of Ed... Under Obama, the school systems in America have made great strides...

Somebody slap this Palin-type, uninformed, talking out the side of her head bi*ch!

Obama won... live with it!
 5 years ago '08        #60
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12275 12275
Get nekkid again hoe
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy