Nov 7 - Grieving Mom Confronts Neighbors Who Refused Help As Hurricane Sandy Took Boys

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
151 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
127 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #161
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,865 | Props total: 25619 25619
 M said:
People are commenting like this man saw these kids get swept away and did nothing. It's sad as hell what happened, but it's not this man's fault
This. Some a.ss hole was going around in the storm robbing people at gun point. It's sad sh*t but i wouldn't of opened my door either unless i knew the person or my gun was on me i don't play that sh*t. i got the right to bear arms
 5 years ago '05        #162
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
Karma comes back around. But this right here...

TheMindOf said:
n*ggas still in here bugging.

She lucky she aint catch a bullet.

- Dudes power was out.

- Ramdom person banging on his door during a hurricane, then has the nerve to throw sh*t at his back door and window, trying to break them.

What part of this wouldn't register as an attempted B&E?

Then if he woulda shot her, n*ggas woulda tried to flip it like "Black woman shot by white man while trying to get help for her dying children".

Even though she is completely in the wrong here, no matter how you look at it. How you try to leave in a hurricane, just because your power went out. Only her basement was flooded. So because your lights and TV don't work, you gon put the life of your children on the line and go out in a hurricane?
... has me thinking
 5 years ago '08        #163
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 TheMindOf said:
n*ggas still in here bugging.

She lucky she aint catch a bullet.

- Dudes power was out.

- Ramdom person banging on his door during a hurricane, then has the nerve to throw sh*t at his back door and window, trying to break them.

What part of this wouldn't register as an attempted B&E?

Then if he woulda shot her, n*ggas woulda tried to flip it like "Black woman shot by white man while trying to get help for her dying children".

Even though she is completely in the wrong here, no matter how you look at it. How you try to leave in a hurricane, just because your power went out. Only her basement was flooded. So because your lights and TV don't work, you gon put the life of your children on the line and go out in a hurricane?

sad story but ehh....not dudes fault...lol @ idiots saying karma gonna get him...dumbasses.
 5 years ago '04        #164
atruedsgb 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,611 | Props total: 900 900
How easy it is to post what you would have done during a superstorm...on the internet.

Let's just stick the fact that it's a sad story, period. All of this conjecture about would have, should have, could have is ridiculous.
 5 years ago '04        #165
JayHovMan 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,990 | Props total: 8 8
 jlandryst said:
Dudes on here with that bullsh*t when 90% of you wouldn't help
somebody in trouble if it was 85 and sunny out...
truth!
 5 years ago '05        #166
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 3445 3445
Its all her fault, take some accountability for your own actions. Who is to say this bi*ch didn't just k!ll these kids???? Wouldn't be the first or the last time, bi*ch deserves a oscar. Sad story, but if you believe in god then its' his plan.
 5 years ago '10        #167
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,362 | Props total: 49 49
Who would be robbing somebody during the middle of a hurricane?? I could see if it was after,but during that sounds like a load of balogna...and it says she was making pleas...he could of at least looked out the window to see what was going down....this is a real tragedy. RIP to the two boys.
 5 years ago '09        #168
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,615 | Props total: 1790 1790
I wouldnt let them little n*ggas in my crib either
 5 years ago '10        #169
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 2113 said:
Who would be robbing somebody during the middle of a hurricane?? I could see if it was after,but during that sounds like a load of balogna...
There is no better time to rob somebody. The cops aren't around. The power is out.

Why would you wait til after the storm when people and cops are back around?

Evacuated areas are a robbers wet dream. And for stickup kids there is no better time to rob somebody. Even if they do call the cops, Its gon take them a minute to respond..
 5 years ago '04        #170
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
i read this original story the other day,her house was getting flooded and they tried to get in their car to leave but she ran out of gas and the storm was catching up and her trying to run with the boys is how she lost them in the current,sadd fu*kin story...
 5 years ago '07        #171
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,294 | Props total: 69865 69865
look at them.

kids man, little boys that prolly had a loving relationship that never got to experience life.

damn, I feel sad over this. idc if its a volcano, id do anything to save lives, especially kids who can die so young.

nice looking boys full of smiles cuz this old gizzard. damn.
 5 years ago '04        #172
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 Joehook said:
Either way its a sad story.
 5 years ago '10        #173
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Ohhh I see but still. If all she could do was hold on to a tree, what does she think he could have done?
Let them in you fu*king moron
 5 years ago '09        #174
2up2down703 
space
space
$903 | Props total: 1 1
R.I.P. to the two little boys. Its a cold world and people don't give not one fu*k about you. Hate to say it but I'm not surprised that a White man is involved. It is what it is . . . . .
 5 years ago '05        #175
TripleBeamKing 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 7 7
 WordOnThaStreet said:
she shuda been ready knowing she got kids...bi*ch jus lookn for someone to blame. Its her fault theyre dead and its no ones responsibility to play superhero for this irresponsible mother
 5 years ago '06        #176
L.or.D 
space
space
$782 | Props total: 26 26
Sad fukkin' story man, R.I.P to the children.
 5 years ago '10        #177
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
I'm convinced that the good majority of this forum are some real punk mother fu*kers. A lot of you have bi*ch in your heart.
 11-08-2012, 02:55 AM         #178
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Blame . . .
 5 years ago '11        #179
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 corys35 said:
Don't matter, I'd risk my life to help 2 kids no matter what. I hope a stranger would do the same for mine. The ultimate sacrifice
So you'd risk your life, which would greatly affect the life of your kids, for someone else's kids no question asked?
 5 years ago '04        #180
100percent 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 76 76
Not for nothing,she knew the storm was coming for weeks. she should have removed her children from that area. why wait until the currents become strong enough to pull away your two small children? I see she survived she should have went after them, as a father i would die trying to save mm children
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
23 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
269 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
60 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
81 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
107 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
103 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy