Nov 7 - Grieving Mom Confronts Neighbors Who Refused Help As Hurricane Sandy Took Boys

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #141
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
why the fu*k would you be driving during the storm
 5 years ago '08        #142
slickdip 
space
space
$130 | Props total: 0 0
What gets me is WHY THE fu*k didn't she evacuate, especially with two small kids? Sandy was a once in a lifetime type of storm, aint nobody fu*king with a hurricane storm surge, thats like guaranteed death. RIP to the kids.
 5 years ago '04        #143
hiphophorray123 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,361 | Props total: 72 72
he might have his own children and didnt want to risk his life because of them who knows

EDIT: watched the video, yeah he should have let them into his house, that IS NOT a risk, dude is scum

Last edited by hiphophorray123; 11-07-2012 at 10:43 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #144
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
The unreported Glenda Moore story

[pic - click to view]

Glenda Moore is the mother from Staten Island who lost her two kids during the hurricane to the storm surge. Allegedly she tried to seek shelter in the house of some low-class white guy, but he wouldn’t let her in. Although the homeowner tells a somewhat different story.

Glenda is a black woman married to a white man. You can see a photo here. Glenda is a nurse and her husband, Damian, is a “sanitation worker” (in other words, a garbageman, which is a union job paying $69,339/yr plus overtime plus a lavish suite of benefits). They live at 15 Nash Ct in the Great k!lls area of Staten Island. It's not an area of Staten Island where there are very many non-white people. The whites who live there are working-class blue-collar whites, not rich elite whites like the kind who live in Manhattan. A neighbor told the Daily Beast that the husband was at work in Brooklyn, which seems likely given that sanitation workers are called in to work overtime during storms.

Her house is NOT in an evacuation zone. Everything east of Hylan Boulevard is in the evacuation zone, but west of Hylan Blvd is uphill. And I know this because I am very familiar with that neighborhood. I attended the 7th and 8th grade at I.S. 24 which is across the street from the Moores’ house. It’s uphill from Hylan Boulevard.

According to the NY Post , “Officials said Moore became frightened when the storm hit, and she rushed out of the house en route to her mother’s home in Brooklyn.” And according to the Staten Island Advance she left her house after she lost power. News reports say her car got stuck around 6:10 PM, so she probably left her house around 5:50 PM.

The map above shows her most likely route. She drove down Cleveland Avenue, made a left turn onto Hylan Blvd, then turned right on Midland Avenue, and then turned left onto Father Capadanno Blvd. The route ends approximately where she left her car. This is a standard route for getting to the Verrazano Bridge when there’s no hurricane. It avoids the traffic lights on Hylan Blvd by driving east to Father Capadanno Blvd, and that takes you to a ramp that leads directly onto the Verrazano Bridge, avoiding any traffic which may be on the Staten Island Expressway.

It’s a standard route to get to the bridge, except it’s an incredibly stupid route in the middle of a hurricane when there is a mandatory evacuation of the area east of Hylan Boulevard. This woman left her house, outside of the flood area, and drives into the flood area, during a hurricane, for absolutely no good reason. Either there’s some story we’re not being told, or she’s just really stupid.

Most of the people in Staten Island lost their power during the storm, but only Glenda Moore left the safety of her house to try to drive to Brooklyn, taking a road that runs alongside the beach. During a hurricane. When everyone was ordered to stay out of that area. Two young children had to die, for no reason, because Glenda had to go driving around in the evacuated area instead of just staying in her house which was on high ground and in no danger of being flooded.

Above is a screenshot of the official New York City hurricane evacuation map, and I indicated the Moore house with a red circle that has a red arrow pointing to it. As you can see, it's not in the evacuation zone. Because it's uphill from Hylan Boulevard.

HALF SIGMA COMMENTARY

The way this story has been reported by the mainstream media, Glenda needed to drive her kids to safety. For example, the CNN video aired multiple times says that Glenda was “driving during Hurricane Sandy desperately looking for shelter.” In fact, the opposite happened, Glenda was in a place of shelter, her house on high ground outside of the evacuation zone, and then for no reason that has been explained by anyone, she drove her children INTO danger, not to look for shelter, but because it was the route she normally takes to get to the Verrazano Bridge.

The mainstream media would rather blame this on the homeowner. As if it's his fault that she couldn't just stay put in our house instead of driving out to the beach.

If you watch the video linked above, you see the homeowner interviewed by CNN. He is not a very sympathetic figure. He doesn’t show much remorse or sadness on-camera. But giving the homeowner the benefit of the doubt, he could have mistaken the black woman for a black man. It was dark out. She admits that she threw a flowerpot at his house. Should he have been afraid of a black person throwing things at his house, after dark, during a hurricane? The very same evening, a white Yeshiva student was brutally beaten up by a gang of blacks in Crown Heights. So yes, I think he was justified in being fearful in that situation. With 20/20 hindsight, one wishes he had been a little braver about investigating why a black person was throwing things at his house. No one is going to give this guy an award for good citizenship, but his behavior is understandable, and he didn't have any legal duty to help her in that situation.

UPDATE: DAILY NEWS STORY HAS DIFFERENT VERSION OF EVENTS, BACKS UP ALAN

I just noticed this Daily News story which has a different version of events.

Glenda Moore was heading to drop off her boys, Brandon, 2 and Connor, 4, at a relative’s house before her nursing shift on Monday.

This is a different version than the story that she was in her house and just got scared. And of course it conflicts with the CNN report that she was driving around looking for shelter, but I already demolished the veracity of that CNN statement. (Will CNN ever apologize for that? Unlikely.)

So did she get scared? Or did she just put her children in danger so she could drive to work?

A sudden surge of water sent wave upon wave of flood water pounding their SUV in the middle of a Staten Island street, tossing the vehicle into a nearby marshy area.

The terrified mom managed to free both boys from their car seats, even as the water flipped their vehicle on its side, the sister said. But mom Glenda Moore, a powerful swimmer, lost her desperate struggle with Mother Nature.

“She was holding onto them, and the waves just kept coming and crashing and they were under,” the mother’s sister told the Daily News at her home. “It went over their heads … she had them in her arms, and a wave came and swept them out of her arms.”

About two dozen police officers were searching for the missing kids in a marshy section of Staten Island just off Capodanno Blvd. The mom was helping to lead the hunt despite suffering hypothermia during a night spend outside during the worst of the storm.

According to the sister, a dripping-wet Moore banged on doors looking for help in the middle of the hurricane -- but couldn’t find anyone willing to help her.

So according to the sister, she lost her children to the storm surge before she started knocking on any doors. And this version of events better matches the story told by the homeowner, Alan, who says that he didn’t see any children and that someone (who he thought was a man but wasn’t) didn't ask for shelter, but rather asked him to come out and help him or her. It makes perfect sense that Alan wasn’t going to go out into a very dangerous storm surge and look for kids who were almost certainly already beyond help.

I think the version of events told by the sister is most likely the real story. It presents a more logical reason for why Glenda was driving to Brooklyn in the first place. Glenda probably drove down Father Capodanno Blvd because she was just too stupid or inattentive to realize that a beachside road in an evacuation zone is the wrong route to take during a hurricane. Glenda losing her kids shortly after she got them out of her car is more likely than she carried both of them around through the storm surge but somehow lost them later after she was denied shelter. And it agrees with Alan's story, and it's doubtful that Alan and the sister collluded so that their stories would match.

I think this is a case of CNN making up a fake story because it made for an emotionally compelling, if factually untrue, news report (although maybe Glenda did tell the police a different story than she told her sister, but CNN is irresponsible for repeating an unverified story as if it's the Gospel truth), and then all of the other media just repeated the CNN version of events without doing any real investigating because the news media is lazy.

PSA: DON'T DRIVE INTO WATER

Probably, Glenda saw water on the road ahead, but instead of turning around she figured she could drive through it. This is a deadly mistake that many people have made before. In fact, it's a pretty common way people get themselves k!lled in places where there are flash floods. (Flash floods do NOT happen in New York City except when there's a superstorm, but there were always news stories about people getting k!lled like that in Arizona).

It's very difficult to judge how deep the water is on the road, and probably impossible when it's dark out, as would have been the case at 6:10 PM the evening of the hurricane. Moving water is very strong, and it can sweep your car into the current and k!ll you.

So next time you see water on the road ahead of you, and you don't know for sure the depth of the water, please turn around and take another route. This has been a Half Sigma public service announcement.

THE ISSUE OF BLAME

[pic - click to view]

Let’s reframe the situation a little. Suppose that Glenda was your babysitter, and you found out that your kids died because your babysitter put them into the back of her SUV, drove during the peak of a hurricane into an area under mandatory evacuation, drove into water, and then your kids died because the car got washed away (although Glenda, a “strong swimmer,” survived). If you filed a lawsuit for negligence, would you win? Damn right you would win! This would be a slam-dunk case. I would take this a step further and say that the woman would probably be prosecuted for criminal negligence.

So yes, the kids’ deaths are Glenda’s fault, even though she didn’t intentionally set out to k!ll them, because she “failed to exercise the care that a reasonably prudent person would exercise in like circumstances” (to quote a standard definition of negligence).

And while I’m sympathetic to the fact that she didn’t intentionally k!ll her kids and that she’s genuinely emotionally devastated about it, I am peeved because the media blamed “racist” homeowners who aren’t legally at fault, and I don’t think are even morally at fault because they would have been stupid to go out into a raging storm surge to look for children who were most likely already dead.

In many other situations, the public has gotten outraged at parents who did stupid things and got their kids unintentionally k!lled. For example, here's an article about parents charged criminally for their stupid actions that got their kids k!lled. People are being overly sympathetic towards Glenda because of the spin put on they story by the original CNN video segment, which as we now know contains a large number of factual inaccuracies.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #145
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,601 | Props total: 4047 4047
Some people are acting as if she knocked on the door like she wanted to borrow some sugar . As if if he opened the door a crack and closed the door . Id imagine the scene was complete chaos . I doubt he did anything maliciously , i dont care who you are you dont want to see harm come to any child . You never know how you will act until you are put in a certain situation. Its a tragic story nobody needs the blame put on them. Just like the title states , this is a grieving mom .
 5 years ago '04        #146
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
wow what a true bi*ch a.ss n*gga to the fullest.
 5 years ago '08        #147
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,756 | Props total: 12183 12183
 dbullet878 said:
Jesus Christ thats some sad sh*t... RIP mane... Karma will catch up to the fu*kers who did not help...
Bruh...think about it logically tho.

The whole street under water...if she had to go bang on somebody door while the kids were in the water its already too late....sad as sh*t but it aint nothing the man could do at that point they already swept away. She blaming him like its his fault she out in the storm, like its his fault they got swept away...Im nice as fu*k (outside of BX ) but I'm not risking my life for nobody that don't know me personally.
 5 years ago '11        #148
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 sunsetnVine said:
The unreported Glenda Moore story

[pic - click to view]

Glenda Moore is the mother from Staten Island who lost her two kids during the hurricane to the storm surge. Allegedly she tried to seek shelter in the house of some low-class white guy, but he wouldn’t let her in. Although the homeowner tells a somewhat different story.

Glenda is a black woman married to a white man. You can see a photo here. Glenda is a nurse and her husband, Damian, is a “sanitation worker” (in other words, a garbageman, which is a union job paying $69,339/yr plus overtime plus a lavish suite of benefits). They live at 15 Nash Ct in the Great k!lls area of Staten Island. It's not an area of Staten Island where there are very many non-white people. The whites who live there are working-class blue-collar whites, not rich elite whites like the kind who live in Manhattan. A neighbor told the Daily Beast that the husband was at work in Brooklyn, which seems likely given that sanitation workers are called in to work overtime during storms.

Her house is NOT in an evacuation zone. Everything east of Hylan Boulevard is in the evacuation zone, but west of Hylan Blvd is uphill. And I know this because I am very familiar with that neighborhood. I attended the 7th and 8th grade at I.S. 24 which is across the street from the Moores’ house. It’s uphill from Hylan Boulevard.

According to the NY Post , “Officials said Moore became frightened when the storm hit, and she rushed out of the house en route to her mother’s home in Brooklyn.” And according to the Staten Island Advance she left her house after she lost power. News reports say her car got stuck around 6:10 PM, so she probably left her house around 5:50 PM.

The map above shows her most likely route. She drove down Cleveland Avenue, made a left turn onto Hylan Blvd, then turned right on Midland Avenue, and then turned left onto Father Capadanno Blvd. The route ends approximately where she left her car. This is a standard route for getting to the Verrazano Bridge when there’s no hurricane. It avoids the traffic lights on Hylan Blvd by driving east to Father Capadanno Blvd, and that takes you to a ramp that leads directly onto the Verrazano Bridge, avoiding any traffic which may be on the Staten Island Expressway.

It’s a standard route to get to the bridge, except it’s an incredibly stupid route in the middle of a hurricane when there is a mandatory evacuation of the area east of Hylan Boulevard. This woman left her house, outside of the flood area, and drives into the flood area, during a hurricane, for absolutely no good reason. Either there’s some story we’re not being told, or she’s just really stupid.

Most of the people in Staten Island lost their power during the storm, but only Glenda Moore left the safety of her house to try to drive to Brooklyn, taking a road that runs alongside the beach. During a hurricane. When everyone was ordered to stay out of that area. Two young children had to die, for no reason, because Glenda had to go driving around in the evacuated area instead of just staying in her house which was on high ground and in no danger of being flooded.

Above is a screenshot of the official New York City hurricane evacuation map, and I indicated the Moore house with a red circle that has a red arrow pointing to it. As you can see, it's not in the evacuation zone. Because it's uphill from Hylan Boulevard.

HALF SIGMA COMMENTARY

The way this story has been reported by the mainstream media, Glenda needed to drive her kids to safety. For example, the CNN video aired multiple times says that Glenda was “driving during Hurricane Sandy desperately looking for shelter.” In fact, the opposite happened, Glenda was in a place of shelter, her house on high ground outside of the evacuation zone, and then for no reason that has been explained by anyone, she drove her children INTO danger, not to look for shelter, but because it was the route she normally takes to get to the Verrazano Bridge.

The mainstream media would rather blame this on the homeowner. As if it's his fault that she couldn't just stay put in our house instead of driving out to the beach.

If you watch the video linked above, you see the homeowner interviewed by CNN. He is not a very sympathetic figure. He doesn’t show much remorse or sadness on-camera. But giving the homeowner the benefit of the doubt, he could have mistaken the black woman for a black man. It was dark out. She admits that she threw a flowerpot at his house. Should he have been afraid of a black person throwing things at his house, after dark, during a hurricane? The very same evening, a white Yeshiva student was brutally beaten up by a gang of blacks in Crown Heights. So yes, I think he was justified in being fearful in that situation. With 20/20 hindsight, one wishes he had been a little braver about investigating why a black person was throwing things at his house. No one is going to give this guy an award for good citizenship, but his behavior is understandable, and he didn't have any legal duty to help her in that situation.

UPDATE: DAILY NEWS STORY HAS DIFFERENT VERSION OF EVENTS, BACKS UP ALAN

I just noticed this Daily News story which has a different version of events.

Glenda Moore was heading to drop off her boys, Brandon, 2 and Connor, 4, at a relative’s house before her nursing shift on Monday.

This is a different version than the story that she was in her house and just got scared. And of course it conflicts with the CNN report that she was driving around looking for shelter, but I already demolished the veracity of that CNN statement. (Will CNN ever apologize for that? Unlikely.)

So did she get scared? Or did she just put her children in danger so she could drive to work?

A sudden surge of water sent wave upon wave of flood water pounding their SUV in the middle of a Staten Island street, tossing the vehicle into a nearby marshy area.

The terrified mom managed to free both boys from their car seats, even as the water flipped their vehicle on its side, the sister said. But mom Glenda Moore, a powerful swimmer, lost her desperate struggle with Mother Nature.

“She was holding onto them, and the waves just kept coming and crashing and they were under,” the mother’s sister told the Daily News at her home. “It went over their heads … she had them in her arms, and a wave came and swept them out of her arms.”

About two dozen police officers were searching for the missing kids in a marshy section of Staten Island just off Capodanno Blvd. The mom was helping to lead the hunt despite suffering hypothermia during a night spend outside during the worst of the storm.

According to the sister, a dripping-wet Moore banged on doors looking for help in the middle of the hurricane -- but couldn’t find anyone willing to help her.

So according to the sister, she lost her children to the storm surge before she started knocking on any doors. And this version of events better matches the story told by the homeowner, Alan, who says that he didn’t see any children and that someone (who he thought was a man but wasn’t) didn't ask for shelter, but rather asked him to come out and help him or her. It makes perfect sense that Alan wasn’t going to go out into a very dangerous storm surge and look for kids who were almost certainly already beyond help.

I think the version of events told by the sister is most likely the real story. It presents a more logical reason for why Glenda was driving to Brooklyn in the first place. Glenda probably drove down Father Capodanno Blvd because she was just too stupid or inattentive to realize that a beachside road in an evacuation zone is the wrong route to take during a hurricane. Glenda losing her kids shortly after she got them out of her car is more likely than she carried both of them around through the storm surge but somehow lost them later after she was denied shelter. And it agrees with Alan's story, and it's doubtful that Alan and the sister collluded so that their stories would match.

I think this is a case of CNN making up a fake story because it made for an emotionally compelling, if factually untrue, news report (although maybe Glenda did tell the police a different story than she told her sister, but CNN is irresponsible for repeating an unverified story as if it's the Gospel truth), and then all of the other media just repeated the CNN version of events without doing any real investigating because the news media is lazy.

PSA: DON'T DRIVE INTO WATER

Probably, Glenda saw water on the road ahead, but instead of turning around she figured she could drive through it. This is a deadly mistake that many people have made before. In fact, it's a pretty common way people get themselves k!lled in places where there are flash floods. (Flash floods do NOT happen in New York City except when there's a superstorm, but there were always news stories about people getting k!lled like that in Arizona).

It's very difficult to judge how deep the water is on the road, and probably impossible when it's dark out, as would have been the case at 6:10 PM the evening of the hurricane. Moving water is very strong, and it can sweep your car into the current and k!ll you.

So next time you see water on the road ahead of you, and you don't know for sure the depth of the water, please turn around and take another route. This has been a Half Sigma public service announcement.

THE ISSUE OF BLAME

[pic - click to view]

Let’s reframe the situation a little. Suppose that Glenda was your babysitter, and you found out that your kids died because your babysitter put them into the back of her SUV, drove during the peak of a hurricane into an area under mandatory evacuation, drove into water, and then your kids died because the car got washed away (although Glenda, a “strong swimmer,” survived). If you filed a lawsuit for negligence, would you win? Damn right you would win! This would be a slam-dunk case. I would take this a step further and say that the woman would probably be prosecuted for criminal negligence.

So yes, the kids’ deaths are Glenda’s fault, even though she didn’t intentionally set out to k!ll them, because she “failed to exercise the care that a reasonably prudent person would exercise in like circumstances” (to quote a standard definition of negligence).

And while I’m sympathetic to the fact that she didn’t intentionally k!ll her kids and that she’s genuinely emotionally devastated about it, I am peeved because the media blamed “racist” homeowners who aren’t legally at fault, and I don’t think are even morally at fault because they would have been stupid to go out into a raging storm surge to look for children who were most likely already dead.

In many other situations, the public has gotten outraged at parents who did stupid things and got their kids unintentionally k!lled. For example, here's an article about parents charged criminally for their stupid actions that got their kids k!lled. People are being overly sympathetic towards Glenda because of the spin put on they story by the original CNN video segment, which as we now know contains a large number of factual inaccuracies.

[pic - click to view]

This version seems plausible but then you have to ask the question, why would someone feel so distraught if her kids were already lost before she asked for help?

Neither version of the stories are adding up. I don't think she would blame the death of her children on a stranger who could only help them with a heroic effort.

To me, it seems like people start making up different version of the stories because claims were started to be made that she wasn't help because she was black. As always, when someone says racism, the people who deny racism exist try to come up with a plausible explanation to why race wasn't a factor. Not saying that this is the case, but it happens all the time.

Who knows the true version of the story? Either the mother was negligence and is lying about what happened because she can't accept the fact that she caused the death of her sons. Or the neighbor is lying about what happened because he doesn't want to be seen as being able to help save the lives of children and failing to do so.

All I know if that he could have helped saved her children just by opening a door, he should have. If saving her children required him trying to swim in sweeping flood waters, then what he did is understandably.

11-07-2012, 11:17 PM         #149
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
See these are the type post that irritate me most. The muthafuhkas who take it upon themselves to pick out a post to reply to & a.ssume some sh*t like everyone is THEM.
Hey fella! I fought in war. Was on a relief team that helped people in NC whos homes were ravaged by that freak tornado earlier this year. And Im starting off small. WTF have YOU done besides embarrass yourself online with bi*ch a.ss posts like these?

Nah. You outa pray God (if he does indeed exist) blesses you with a pair of nuts you stupid son of bi*ch." Lol

Now take your time picking out whatever smiley you decide to reply with.

"Pray life dont write you a check your a.ss cant cash."

Dont worry about me darling. I'll be ok.
You fought a war and was on a relief team..ok, good for you. Whats that got to do with anything? Are u seriously trying to turn this into a fu*king "whos more heroic" thread ? Because that sh*t has nothing to do with the TOPIC IN HAND. And yes i have been heroic and saved a life, my own mothers, with quick thinking and even quicker action. Now what does me saving my mothers life have to do with this topic? NOTHING, same with you.

You werent at the scene during the situation, yet you speak stupid sh*t as if you were. Why? i have no idea, and im glad i wasnt born with that idiotic state of mind..Your only argument is that you have BALLS and others dont.

So if your sleeping, 3am in the morning, and hear knocks on your door, you hear crying and whaling and within a few more minutes some breaks a glass in your home. What are you gonna do? Now add a fu*king huricane to the equation. How do you know the home owner hasnt been buglarized before? How do you the type of neighborhood he lives in? Do you know anything other than what the media says of these conflicting stories?

Case in point, I will help when and if i can. I aint obligated to do sh*t. I see myself as humble, peaceful man who hates when bad sh*t happens to good people. But im also smart and wouldnt risk my life recklessly just cuz i have BALLS.
 5 years ago '11        #150
space
space
 Play4keepz32 said:
Deadbeat white dad at work trying to raise his family right if he would of been using the system he would of been home
You'll be more effective trying to troll on Reddit.
 5 years ago '12        #151
slickbak 
space
space
$917 | Props total: 413 413
This man is like 60 years old, what does she want him to do, then this bi*ch has the nerve to break his Window and letting all the cold in.

My one life is reserved for my children, mother, and wife. Not to be wasted on some random kids or women, that I probably don't give a fu*k about. Throwing your life away trying to be some random families hero isn't the cool thing to do, unless you a police, firef!ghter, etc.
 5 years ago '06        #152
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 Kadillac87 said:
This version seems plausible but then you have to ask the question, why would someone feel so distraught if her kids were already lost before she asked for help?

Neither version of the stories are adding up. I don't think she would blame the death of her children on a stranger who could only help them with a heroic effort.

To me, it seems like people start making up different version of the stories because claims were started to be made that she wasn't help because she was black. As always, when someone says racism, the people who deny racism exist try to come up with a plausible explanation to why race wasn't a factor. Not saying that this is the case, but it happens all the time.

Who knows the true version of the story? Either the mother was negligence and is lying about what happened because she can't accept the fact that she caused the death of her sons. Or the neighbor is lying about what happened because he doesn't want to be seen as being able to help save the lives of children and failing to do so.

All I know if that he could have helped saved her children just by opening a door, he should have. If saving her children required him trying to swim in sweeping flood waters, then what he did is understandably.

I think your missing key facts... if the kids drowned in his yard they woulda been stuck in his fence.. she knocked on his door well after she lost the kids for help... and then threw a pot in his door in either a panic or rage when he didn't open/help.

look at the map dude.. i wonder if her hubby told her to stay home... smh..
 5 years ago '11        #153
space
space
 sunsetnVine said:
I think your missing key facts... if the kids drowned in his yard they woulda been stuck in his fence.. she knocked on his door well after she lost the kids for help... and then threw a pot in his door in either a panic or rage when he didn't open/help.

look at the map dude.. i wonder if her hubby told her to stay home... smh..
Like I said, her reaction doesn't match that version. It plausible but it's still not adding up. Why would she confront someone about not helping if her kids were already lost? Not adding up.
 5 years ago '07        #154
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
was it neccessary to add two irish american boys? would there live be worth less if they were two african-american boys?
 5 years ago '10        #155
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
n*ggaz trynna hate on dude. bi*ch if i dont know you i ain't riskin sh*t. fu*k you not my fault you don't have gi joe grip. fu*k ya bish
 5 years ago '11        #156
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
was it neccessary to add two irish american boys? would there live be worth less if they were two african-american boys?
Well, it's from an irish site so that's probably why. But then again, the mother was black. Since white america denies the existence of racism, they try to harp on the fact that children were Irish American so they can deny race played a factor. Notice how every story that tries to downplay her race, also make a big deal about her being very stupid. It goes like this

Black Person: If she was white, the neighbor would have helped

White Person: Well, her children are Irish American. Race played no role. We can't get past racism if you keep bringing it up. The mother is just a stupid person.

Now we know, if the mother was white and the neighbor was black, people would be calling him unpatriotic for not helping. That's how America work. Play like race isn't a factor, but continue to show it everyday that it is.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 11-08-2012 at 12:02 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #157
MasterP 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 766 766
Do you guys not understand how many people were looting? In toronto we had a power outage and people were looting everywhere... Why the fu*k would you open the door
 5 years ago '04        #158
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
Dudes on here with that bullsh*t when 90% of you wouldn't help
somebody in trouble if it was 85 and sunny out...
 5 years ago '04        #159
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4419 4419
it is sad. but i can side with the mad for not opening the door if he thought it could of been a robber. i can also side with the mom who was tryna save her children as well tho. thats deep.

if the storm was that bad in that area, i dont see how ppls doors werent torn off and windows broke with the powerful storm
 5 years ago '10        #160
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
n*ggas still in here bugging.

She lucky she aint catch a bullet.

- Dudes power was out.

- Ramdom person banging on his door during a hurricane, then has the nerve to throw sh*t at his back door and window, trying to break them.

What part of this wouldn't register as an attempted B&E?

Then if he woulda shot her, n*ggas woulda tried to flip it like "Black woman shot by white man while trying to get help for her dying children".

Even though she is completely in the wrong here, no matter how you look at it. How you try to leave in a hurricane, just because your power went out. Only her basement was flooded. So because your lights and TV don't work, you gon put the life of your children on the line and go out in a hurricane?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now