Nov 7 - Grieving Mom Confronts Neighbors Who Refused Help As Hurricane Sandy Took Boys

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 427 427
 GST said:
it is sad what happened to those children and my heart goes out to their family but in these times that man probably really thought he was getting robbed .... its fukd up that its gotten to where we have to question the validity of our neighbors cries
This, it's a sad world we live in.
 5 years ago '11        #102
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Venom said:
so the fu*k what? that just reinforces the idea to not open the door. Whole thing looks like an attempted breaking and entering. who wouldnt think attempted robbery at that point
I'm just giving out the facts or at least what is being reported. U trying to act like her first action was breaking in. It wasn't.
 5 years ago '11        #103
space
space
 GST said:
whas your point ?
He's not telling the story on how it's being reported. He's trying to make it seem like breaking in was her first action and not her last act of desperation
 5 years ago '09        #104
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
I do have one question that I haven't found an answer yet after checking several articles and videos. Where is/was their father? It says he lived with them, they were one big happy family and that he was a sanitation worker but that's it. There have been no comments from him either.

One troubling thing I just saw was the neighbors on her street said they had some water in the basement but no water rose to the first floor. So my question is did she overreact to seeing some water in the basement and ended up out in the storm prematurely?

The other thing is the many conflicting stories that the three news outlets I have come across so far said was the mother's account of things based on police reports. She knocked on the doors of two houses not one and one story I read says the kids were swept away from her as they exited the vehicle but she spent all night on the back porch of one of the houses.

I guess my main issue here is if these are my kids and they are swept away my first mind says fu*k getting help I'm getting my kids and if i'm unsuccessful then that's three bodies they'll just have to find. If she wanted her kids saved then she should've gone in after them and at least kept them afloat as long as she could giving them a better chance then going the other way to f!ght to get up to the houses she saw and losing them before anybody could get there to help anyways.
 5 years ago '11        #105
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I do have one question that I haven't found an answer yet after checking several articles and videos. Where is/was their father? It says he lived with them, they were one big happy family and that he was a sanitation worker but that's it. There have been no comments from him either.

One troubling thing I just saw was the neighbors on her street said they had some water in the basement but no water rose to the first floor. So my question is did she overreact to seeing some water in the basement and ended up out in the storm prematurely?

The other thing is the many conflicting stories that the three news outlets I have come across so far said was the mother's account of things based on police reports. She knocked on the doors of two houses not one and one story I read says the kids were swept away from her as they exited the vehicle but she spent all night on the back porch of one of the houses.

I guess my main issue here is if these are my kids and they are swept away my first mind says fu*k getting help I'm getting my kids and if i'm unsuccessful then that's three bodies they'll just have to find. If she wanted her kids saved then she should've gone in after them and at least kept them afloat as long as she could giving them a better chance then going the other way to f!ght to get up to the houses she saw and losing them before anybody could get there to help anyways.
She probably was a single mother. Not uncommon nowadays
 11-07-2012, 08:47 PM         #106
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whole lotta pussies in this thread.
You on the internet. You dont even have to look like a puss. Lol
 5 years ago '09        #107
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
She probably was a single mother. Not uncommon nowadays
She wasnt single. Dad's name is Damian Moore, a sanitation worker and according to neighbor's lived in the home with them.

I also just read in the Staten Island news, who sort of said the same as other reports or maybe other reports took from their story, that she clung to a fence for some time after they were separated before going to get help.

It's just a sad fu*king story honestly.

Last edited by That Guy Fly; 11-07-2012 at 08:55 PM..
 11-07-2012, 08:51 PM         #108
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You gonna rob me with 2 kids & then what? Float down the block on my tv?
Get yo a.ss in here goddammit! I was just about to pop this bottle.
 5 years ago '11        #109
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
She wasnt single. Dad's name is Brandon Moore, a sanitation worker and according to neighbor's lived in the home with them.

I also just read in the Staten Island news, who sort of said the same as other reports or maybe other reports took from their story, that she clung to a fence for some time after they were separated before going to get help.

It's just a sad fu*king story honestly.
I don't know then

11-07-2012, 08:55 PM         #110
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimmy Breaux said:
When there was a radioactive spill in Toronto years ago, my Dad had a minivan so as we were going to this school where the authorities wanted to keep us to get the biohazard thing under control. We picked people up that needed the ride on the way.

I don't understand this every man for themselves mentality Americans have. No sense of community, or willingness to help. Especially during a storm like Sandy.
I agree, what does this say about the state of our country and where our humanity stands. I know its a tough world out there, and some sh*t you just cant do anything about. But when you have the opportunity to really help and its literally at your front door I would hope that we all would do unto others as we would want done unto us. This sh*t was wrong B, period.
 5 years ago '04        #111
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2734 2734
 Dos-effect said:
Your argument is absurd.........since when the fu*k is it acceptable to turn your back on a person you can help when its cost you nothing but a turn of your door knob? Your puttin the woman down because she got caught out there. And its not a race thread, but most people who have any common sense and who undertstand the exact fundamentals that would allow any person to knowingly sit outside of thier home mourning the loss of her children that was just ripped from her arms in the middle of a hurricaine with no help around could very well be a racist as*hole. Cause thats the only type of hate and ignorance tht I know that would allow someone to do that..........like seriously. I think we would all be cautious but most people regardless of race would at least let the woman in their house to call for help even if they could not save the children............some of you people are so fu*king lost its pathetic........there is no excuse for this man's or any of the nearby neighbors who heard this womans screams and stood there watching doing nothing......not even offering a fu*king cell phone......
Have you ever been out during a hurricane. Have you even see what storm surge does below sea level. It all falls down to the dumbass who went out in the middle of the hurricane. I live in the state Florida and went through many cat 1-3 hurricanes. Cat 1 can make a piece of stick in to a deadly projectile. This is why you see majority of the death in the north east was from dumbass people who were outside in the storm. They died from either flood water or fallen trees. But somehow its the neighbor fault because they was dumb enough to go out in a fu*king hurricane which was seriously hyped up to epic proportion in the media.

If that lady stayed her a.ss inside her hoise, she probably would have both of her kids.

The only thing the guy can fault s that he should open the door let her in for safety. Everything is her fault.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 11-07-2012 at 08:58 PM..
 11-07-2012, 09:00 PM         #112
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimmy Breaux said:
When there was a radioactive spill in Toronto years ago, my Dad had a minivan so as we were going to this school where the authorities wanted to keep us to get the biohazard thing under control. We picked people up that needed the ride on the way.

I don't understand this every man for themselves mentality Americans have. No sense of community, or willingness to help. Especially during a storm like Sandy.
Because Americans live in fear. Scared of the Government. Scared of life. Scared of death.
Only a few stand up guys & girls left in this bi*ch.
 5 years ago '11        #113
space
space
space
She is not single. She lived with her husband and two angels. RIP to them. And yes I read she did knock on two houses and both of them ignored her.

[pic - click to view]

According to the sister, a dripping-wet Moore banged on doors looking for help in the middle of the hurricane, but couldn’t find anyone willing to help her.

“They answered the door and said, ‘I don’t know you. I’m not going to help you,’” said the sister. “My sister’s like 5-foot-3, 130 pounds. She looks like a little girl. She’s going to come to you and you’re going to slam the door in her face and say, ‘I don’t know you, I can’t help you’?’”

Moore spent the night huddled on a doorstep as the hurricane’s a.ssault continued. At daybreak, her sister said, the desperate mother walked until she found a police car and related her heart-breaking story.
Her cousin Nancy Jean, 41, fought back tears as she described the ordeal.

‘I can’t believe the way she was treated by the people she went to for help,’ she said.

‘The first person she knocked on, she begged them and said: “Please call 911”.

‘They told her: “I don’t know you” and closed the door. She tried another door but they turned the lights off.
Wow at turning off the lights, smh....
 5 years ago '09        #114
space
space
Another troubling thing is the news from right in her town not the Huff Post, CNN and other major places who have picked it up, is saying she left to head to a sister's house because she didnt want to be without power not due to flooding. I'm real pissed if you left your house just because you wanted electricity.
I'm pissed if she left because of a couple feet of water in her basement and there was no water above that point according to her neighbors.

And again, where the fu*k was her husband and children's father? I need to stop reading all these stories and articles from this. It's starting to p!ss me off.
 11-07-2012, 09:06 PM         #115
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S E L F said:
People don't loot in the middle of a hurricane, moron. The looting starts when it passes. Do you know what a hurricane is?
I'm in Florida fu*k face, and of course people loot during the storm idiot.. Why don't u believe that? Because your TV didn't tell you?
 5 years ago '09        #116
space
space
 xo xo xo said:
She is not single. She lived with her husband and two angels. RIP to them. And yes I read she did knock on two houses and both of them ignored her.

[pic - click to view]

That's the thing, there are way too many stories coming out. Even the sh*t they are reading from the police reports dont match everything else that is being said. Like I said, I have to be done with this for now.
 5 years ago '11        #117
space
space
space
Damien Moore was working on Hurricane Sandy relief when kids died

Her husband Damien, originally from Portnoo in Donegal was a New York City employee working on hurricane disaster prevention at the time.
Source:
 5 years ago '12        #118
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
F*cking cesspool of vomit inhabitant waste of sperm piece of sh*t poor excuse for a human being.

R.I.P to those 2 kids.
 5 years ago '09        #119
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
 xo xo xo said:

[pic - click to view]

lol@ them treating her like an after midnight trick o treater
 11-07-2012, 09:10 PM         #120
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Another troubling thing is the news from right in her town not the Huff Post, CNN and other major places who have picked it up, is saying she left to head to a sister's house because she didnt want to be without power not due to flooding. I'm real pissed if you left your house just because you wanted electricity.
I'm pissed if she left because of a couple feet of water in her basement and there was no water above that point according to her neighbors.

And again, where the fu*k was her husband and children's father? I need to stop reading all these stories and articles from this. It's starting to p!ss me off.
Ppl do dumb sh*t in panic mode. I personally dont understand all this "why did she do this why did she do that" sh*t. Like as if n*ggas is tryna justify her kids dying.
She knocked on dudes door. He was too much of a bi*ch to answer. Case closed Johnson.
Americans are so tough. And so bad. But cant help exposing themselves online. sh*t is painfully hilarious.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy