Nov 7 - Grieving Mom Confronts Neighbors Who Refused Help As Hurricane Sandy Took Boys

most viewed right now
 NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
118 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
95 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 WordOnThaStreet said:
better know where your black neighbors live when the shyt hits the fan
word..if sh*t get real i don't know if white people would open their door for a brotha
 11-07-2012, 07:34 PM         #82
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See what the femenist movement has done to men?

Back in the ay the whole neighborhood would have fought to save them boys. What a great place we live in.
 5 years ago '10        #83
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
n*ggas in my city was getting tied up in their cribs by stickup kids during that hurricane. You know why?

Because they opened their door for strangers...

Its a sick world out there.

n*ggas be robbin'. Def aint opening my door for NOBODY (black, white, midget) don't matter.
 11-07-2012, 07:34 PM         #84
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Play4keepz32 said:

The man didnt want to be a victim
YOU'RE A fu*kING RACIST, GET OFF THIS FORUM GO BACK TO STORMFRONT.
 11-07-2012, 07:35 PM         #85
Ro DB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most of you saying you would've saved those kids.

Hell naw. This here, is EXACTLY every one of your reactions

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #86
iLLwiLLis 
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
I was in the hurricane...not many people would've opened the door to even find out if the person was black, yellow, or maroon. bw nyc and nj, all types of sh*t was going on...robberies, looting, etc.
 5 years ago '04        #87
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
When I first saw this story reported on the news, they seemed to suggest that she took the kids with her to the house, and tried to get in to get shelter. In that situation, of course it would be horrible not to let them in, BUT reading more about this that doesn't seem to be what happened.

What seems to have happened is that her kids were washed away, and she then went to different houses trying to get someone to COME OUT and help her fine the kids. In that case, it's completely reasonable to refuse, because one, common sense can tell you those kids were almost certainly already dead by that point, and two, it's almost one step short of suicide to go out in those same storm surges during the height of the storm."I don’t know you. I’m not going to help you" makes much more sense in that situation than simply a mother and her children trying to take shelter.

Last edited by HHS; 11-07-2012 at 07:46 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #88
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 4045 4045
People are so so quick to crucify with very limited information.
 5 years ago '11        #89
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,255 | Props total: 12510 12510
if you say you wouldn't help you a as*hole forget all that i would at least try.
 5 years ago '10        #90
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
Lot of n*ggas lying in here.
 5 years ago '04        #91
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 2733 2733
First of all, she should not be out during a hurricane. She also need to not expect anybody help her because of her stupidity unless they a train 1st response. It's her fault her kids are dead due to her stupidity.
 5 years ago '10        #92
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
90% of n*ggas woulda been like

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #93
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 781 781
did yall even watch the vid?

she went to back of the house, grabbed a cement flower pot and tried to break the window to get in the house. and you would open the door for a person that does that?

Last edited by Venom; 11-07-2012 at 08:17 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #94
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 67 67
imagine if the story is flipped. the guy dies trying to help find those dead kids. would he be viewed an idiot to leave his family fatherless or a hero for trying to help
 5 years ago '09        #95
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12345 12345
I can understand the man's side of things because there were people who opened their doors during Katrina and got k!lled and robbed. Also, just last week right as it hit we saw a video of a man trying to get home to safety during Sandy beaten and robbed by people only to get an iphone. So, I completely understand what he did because not only do crooks tend to prey at a time like that how do I know that me opening my door won't lead to my death?

Now, the father in me is sad deep inside for this mother because I can't imagine what would happen if I or my ol lady was in this situation and my kids died. I just hope I never have to find out. I do know I wouldn't blame the neighbor unless he was staring out his window at me and watching the sh*t happen. If he is somewhere hunkered down inside his home trying to be safe and never comes to the door then I understand.
 5 years ago '05        #96
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 67 67
 Venom said:
did yll even watch the vid?

she went to back of the house, grabbed a cement flower pot and tried t break the window to get in the house. and you wuld open the door for a person that does that?
someone would have been shot
 5 years ago '11        #97
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Venom said:
did yll even watch the vid?

she went to back of the house, grabbed a cement flower pot and tried t break the window to get in the house. and you wuld open the door for a person that does that?
That's after she knocked on the front door and he refused to help her supposedly

5 years ago '05        #98
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
it is sad what happened to those children and my heart goes out to their family but in these times that man probably really thought he was getting robbed .... its fukd up that its gotten to where we have to question the validity of our neighbors cries
 5 years ago '05        #99
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
 Kadillac87 said:
That's after she knocked on the front door and he refused to help her supposedly

whas your point ?
 5 years ago '04        #100
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 781 781
 Kadillac87 said:

so the fu*k what? that just reinforces the idea to not open the door. Whole thing looks like an attempted breaking and entering. who wouldnt think attempted robbery at that point
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago