Nov 7 - Grieving Mom Confronts Neighbors Who Refused Help As Hurricane Sandy Took Boys

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-07-2012, 05:06 PM         #61
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
But you dont think this may be a reason as to why they offered no help? Say what you will about the Grafted, but dont pretend like this very well could not be a motive..........and if turned out that was the motive...would that offend you at all.....or would you just shrug shoulder and pretend like these types of people dont exist?
if he was racist, then fu*k him....for humanitys sake, I'm hoping race wasn't involved.
 5 years ago '11        #62
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 429 429
 Play4keepz32 said:
Where exactly was the mom at ? Typical **** take control of your family insteading of blaming everyone else coonery at its finest smh
Huh???? The boys mother was with them when they were swept away. Smh.......
 11-07-2012, 05:08 PM         #63
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Lets be real, if she was white, they would have helped. That's why they're saying they thought someone wa trying to rob them. It's no secret that the media portrays all the looters in storms as black people. So when the saw a black person, they automatically thought they were looters.
Not everyone is racist, your post lost merit after that 1st sentence.

Last edited by Joehook; 11-07-2012 at 05:12 PM..
 11-07-2012, 05:09 PM         #64
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
But "Oh well" though........wow..........just wow.......
Yea its heartless, no doubt...
 11-07-2012, 05:09 PM         #65
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S E L F said:
Guy's an idiot. Who loots DURING the natural disaster?
you serious?
 11-07-2012, 05:16 PM         #66
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Play4keepz32 said:
Where exactly was the mom at ? Typical black take control of your family insteading of blaming everyone else black people at its finest smh
How does Obama's d!ck taste you pissy pants f*ggot?
 5 years ago '11        #67
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Joehook said:
Not everyone is racist, your post lost merit after that 1st sentence.
Not everyone is racist but let's not act like skin color doesn't play a part, especially in New York. They stop and frisk you just based on your skin color. You're more likely to think a black person is going to rob your house than a black person, especially if you're right. Those are just the facts. You can look at all the at the studies that support the claim.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 11-07-2012 at 05:21 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #68
space
space
Here's the CNN report for those that are interested

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #69
BigWillyNYG 5 heat pts
space
space
$949 | Props total: 157 157
This forum is absurd. The fact that every thread turns into some race war is stupid.

This hurricane did not pop up in a day. They made warnings starting like a week before. Her town was told to evacuate. She didn't. Put race aside and lets look at the facts....

1. She didn't evacuate when she was told to. Was it a money issue? Maybe, but I am sure someone she knew people further inland would be willing to help her and the children out to be safe.

2. She left the house in a car and drove into a swimming pool, then placed a 2 and 4 year old on top of a car. Are you telling me there wasn't a better spot in or on her HOUSE, that she could done that with?

3. She didn't immediately chase after the children. Why not? You expect some random human to just superman his way down a hurricane and save your children?

This is a sad story. But to throw out racism as even a factor in this shows the level of maturity in this forum. She fu*ked up. BIG TIME. None of us were there, we don't know exactly what happened. I live on the east coast and every single news channel was basically telling the whole east coast to bunker down for the worst storm you ever saw. I wouldn't have even thought to answer the door on Monday night. Use common sense people. This is a tragic situation, but to be placing blame or race on a random neighbor in this situation is clearly ridiculous.

Last edited by BigWillyNYG; 11-07-2012 at 05:25 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #70
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
i just read someone on bx from NY warn posters about n*ggas comin to ur door and robbin u during the storm. its not too far fetched to believe him.

bi*ch shoulda held on tighter tho.
 11-07-2012, 05:34 PM         #71
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigWillyNYG said:
This forum is absurd. The fact that every thread turns into some race war is stupid.

This hurricane did not pop up in a day. They made warnings starting like a week before. Her town was told to evacuate. She didn't. Put race aside and lets look at the facts....

1. She didn't evacuate when she was told to. Was it a money issue? Maybe, but I am sure someone she knew people further inland would be willing to help her and the children out to be safe.

2. She left the house in a car and drove into a swimming pool, then placed a 2 and 4 year old on top of a car. Are you telling me there wasn't a better spot in or on her HOUSE, that she could done that with?

3. She didn't immediately chase after the children. Why not? You expect some random human to just superman his way down a hurricane and save your children?

This is a sad story. But to throw out racism as even a factor in this shows the level of maturity in this forum. She fu*ked up. BIG TIME. None of us were there, we don't know exactly what happened. I live on the east coast and every single news channel was basically telling the whole east coast to bunker down for the worst storm you ever saw. I wouldn't have even thought to answer the door on Monday night. Use common sense people. This is a tragic situation, but to be placing blame or race on a random neighbor in this situation is clearly ridiculous.
Your argument is absurd.........since when the fu*k is it acceptable to turn your back on a person you can help when its cost you nothing but a turn of your door knob? Your puttin the woman down because she got caught out there. And its not a race thread, but most people who have any common sense and who undertstand the exact fundamentals that would allow any person to knowingly sit outside of thier home mourning the loss of her children that was just ripped from her arms in the middle of a hurricaine with no help around could very well be a racist as*hole. Cause thats the only type of hate and ignorance tht I know that would allow someone to do that..........like seriously. I think we would all be cautious but most people regardless of race would at least let the woman in their house to call for help even if they could not save the children............some of you people are so fu*king lost its pathetic........there is no excuse for this man's or any of the nearby neighbors who heard this womans screams and stood there watching doing nothing......not even offering a fu*king cell phone......
 5 years ago '11        #72
space
space
 BigWillyNYG said:

1. She's not the only one that didn't evacuate. That's why there was ppl inside their house refusing her help. They didn't evacuate either. Her house flooded and her power went out so she was driving on her way to a relative house in Brooklyn and her car stalled in the water

2. She was fleeing her house becuase of the flood. Her car stalled. A better spot would have been the house of the people that refused to help her.

3. She wasn't expect someone o chase after her children. She was expecting someone to help her before it got to that point
 5 years ago '11        #73
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,939 | Props total: 2762 2762
 Dos-effect said:
Your argument is absurd.........since when the fu*k is it acceptable to turn your back on a person you can help when its cost you nothing but a turn of your door knob? Your puttin the woman down because she got caught out there. And its not a race thread, but most people who have any common sense and who undertstand the exact fundamentals that would allow any person to knowingly sit outside of thier home mourning the loss of her children that was just ripped from her arms in the middle of a hurricaine with no help around could very well be a racist as*hole. Cause thats the only type of hate and ignorance tht I know that would allow someone to do that..........like seriously. I think we would all be cautious but most people regardless of race would at least let the woman in their house to call for help even if they could not save the children............some of you people are so fu*king lost its pathetic........there is no excuse for this man's or any of the nearby neighbors who heard this womans screams and stood there watching doing nothing......not even offering a fu*king cell phone......
just agree to disagree. folks gonna be arguing all night over this.
 11-07-2012, 06:44 PM         #74
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joehook said:
you serious?
People don't loot in the middle of a hurricane, moron. The looting starts when it passes. Do you know what a hurricane is?
 5 years ago '10        #75
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Propel Water said:
how do yall know he seriously didnt think someone was tryn to rob him...
Exactly.

I don't know where y'all live, but n*ggas definitely be waiting for sh*t like hurricanes to rob people, cuz they know aint no cops around.

Aint no way I woulda opened my door

Also, what the hell was wrong with this lady? How you wait for the storm to hit before you evacuate?

Sound like she fu*ked up. She know it. Now she looking for somebody else to blame.
 5 years ago '04        #76
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
Some of y'all not being honest with yourselves... Not to many people in the world are built to risk their lives to save someone.
 5 years ago '09        #77
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,119 | Props total: 1656 1656
before we comment this can be a whole misunderstanding because if you had a storm and maybe no power someone banging on the door most wouldnt open but he could have look through the window as much as i hate to say it even if he did help i dont think they could have saved the kids the mother should also take part of her lost
 5 years ago '09        #78
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,314 | Props total: 7971 7971
you asked for help...someone said no...deal with it

its not law that you must help......im sorry but if its 9pm at night and someone is banging at my door during a hurricane, im not opening up......you can yell your house is on fire or my cat is drowning i wouldnt open sh*t,

quick question though...how did the kids end up in the flood water???
 11-07-2012, 07:23 PM         #79
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Welcome to America, where when you make bad choices and instead of blaming yourself you blame others around you.

Harsh, but its the truth wether white, black orange or any color it doesn't matter. If there is a legit threat such as a hurricane why evacuate when the Storm is hitting? Makes little to no sense to me.

As for the guy feeling as if he was going to get robbed hey its america, sh*ts tough and you can't always trust people.

And for everyone who says they would of helped her when you Really have NO IDEA if you would especially if the storm is nasty and you could risk your life for two kids that isn't your responsibilityI know I wouldn't who knows maybe she was a sh*tty neighbor.

I know if I didn't know the people kids or adults and I had to risk my life for them I wouldn't however, if they were blood or close friends I would, you can't always try to be a hero face it storm took them storm can take you just as quickly why be an additional causality
 5 years ago '06        #80
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
Wait a minute....where was the husband in all this? Maybe I missed something but yeah....he shoulda been there for his fam.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago