Nov 7 - Grieving Mom Confronts Neighbors Who Refused Help As Hurricane Sandy Took Boys

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-07-2012, 04:02 PM         #41
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 question49 said:
So it's ok not to evacuate an area that had mandatory evacuations issued and then leave at the height of the storm? I'm all for helping out but this mother clearly has no one to blame but herself. Blaming others for not opening their doors to you DURING A HURRICANE is along the lines of reflecting blame.
Yup...

Either way its a sad story.
 5 years ago '06        #42
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 WordOnThaStreet said:
she shuda been ready knowing she got kids...bi*ch jus lookn for someone to blame. Its her fault theyre dead and its no ones responsibility to play superhero for this irresponsible mother
Real men make the preservation of life their responsibility. These folks didn't even attempt to help her. Is she not suppose to be mad, upset, hysterical after her kids were lost? Heartless fu*ks didn't even open the door.

People ain't sh*t.
 11-07-2012, 04:04 PM         #43
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 corys35 said:
Don't matter, I'd risk my life to help 2 kids no matter what. I hope a stranger would do the same for mine. The ultimate sacrifice
I wouldn't save you, so please don't die around me....
 11-07-2012, 04:24 PM         #44
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
The point is, he did nothing. Two innocent kids are dead. He didn't k!ll them. He didn't put them in that situation. But he could have helped them.

He didn't, so this man is no man at all. fu*k em.
Were YOU there at the moment? Cuz if u weren't, how the fu*k would you know he could help..its sad, and I feel horrible for the mother but sometimes people can't control a situation...its selfish to expect someone to help you without considering what they May have to lose...

Lose lose situation, but these kids in here quick to blame the man are jokes...its so easy to talk, but I would love to see some of these tough guys in that similar situation..
 11-07-2012, 04:35 PM         #45
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
No idea. May be the same dude, may not be. Just know its fu*ked up. The lady was helpless and desperate but no one chose to help her. Sad day in a world where you can't rely on people in a time of need.

Hurricane or no hurricane, I would've done all I could have done in that situation. Shame that so many people don't feel the same way.
What fu*k would you have done you idiot? Go swimming in flood waters minutes after the kids were taken? What exactly would you have done? You trying to say you stronger than mother nature?

Then it would've been 3 dead people. But seeing on how reckless you talk, I actually wouldn't mind it..

This ol' kick a.ss n*gga thinks he's fu*king superman ..
 5 years ago '11        #46
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,941 | Props total: 2766 2766
 hood135 said:
A lot of cowards like you. You're dead inside already.
I'm no coward homie, don't act like you know me. But I aint Superman, and yes I do help people, thus I have been blessed with a good life. Sounds like a fu*ked up situation, but nobody else HAD to help.
 5 years ago '11        #47
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 Joehook said:
Were YOU there at the moment? Cuz if u weren't, how the fu*k would you know he could help..its sad, and I feel horrible for the mother but sometimes people can't control a situation...its selfish to expect someone to help you without considering what they May have to lose...

Lose lose situation, but these kids in here quick to blame the man are jokes...its so easy to talk, but I would love to see some of these tough guys in that similar situation..
CNN interviewd the guy the next day. All he had to do was open the door and she and her kids would have been saved.

At first he denied seeing a woman knocking on his door. Then he said, yea someone knocked on the back door but it was man.

Then they told him the kids died and he was like 'Oh, well. People shouldn't have been out in the storm anyway"

5 years ago '11        #48
CoochieCrook 
space
space
 hood135 said:
Real men make the preservation of life their responsibility. These folks didn't even attempt to help her. Is she not suppose to be mad, upset, hysterical after her kids were lost? Heartless fu*ks didn't even open the door.

People ain't sh*t.
This fool blaming everybody else but the only REAL person to blame. Hell, maybe there's no blame to place, it's just a fu*ked situation. Regardless, get off your sh*tty high horse, and if you wanna put your life on the line, feel free, but don't be expecting nothing.
 5 years ago '12        #49
Slick Flair 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,422 | Props total: 693 693
R.I.P to the two little boys
 11-07-2012, 04:40 PM         #50
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
he didnt let her in because she was Black, fu*k that dude deadass. fu*king White people are such pieces of sh*ts.
fu*k your parents for raising a crying, racist piece of sh*t...

Waaaaaaaa waaaaaaa, I can't get a job cause the white man...

Waaaaaaa, Waaaaaaa, white man makes me ignorant as fu*k..

Making all the true inspirational black leaders cringe from their grave with all your crybaby bullsh*tting
 11-07-2012, 04:42 PM         #51
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackRepub85 said:
Common sense should've told her not to be out at the height of a hurricane. People can spout all this real men crap, but fact is the kids were her responsiblity, not his. Obviously, she made bad decisions that led to her being out when she shouldn't have been. That's nobody's fault but hers. She can be mad, but direct the anger in the right direction. When Hugo was going on back in the day if I would've opened up the door they would've found my bound 8 miles west somewhere else. That hurricane didn't just pop up out of nowhere.
But her kids died dude..........this is not some what if type sh*t......that's some cold hearted sh*t to anyone that their kids DESERVED to die......regardless of the situation if the man wasn't a good enough samaritan to at least call the fu*king cops or at least acknowledge the woman and offer consolence.....instead of just pretending like she was not there..........but whats crazy is I think this sets a tone in America how invaluable some whites consider black life to be..........to hear a woman screaming in fear and panic and not even be concerned about her or her children...that is some cold hearted sh*t......and honestly while you can make an argument of it being a exceptional sitatuation you cannot make any type of excuse as to why no one came to this womans aide.......if nothing else to offer a shoulder to lean on in trying times.
 11-07-2012, 04:45 PM         #52
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joehook said:
fu*k your parents for raising a crying, racist piece of sh*t...

Waaaaaaaa waaaaaaa, I can't get a job cause the white man...

Waaaaaaa, Waaaaaaa, white man makes me ignorant as fu*k..

Making all the true inspirational black leaders cringe from their grave with all your crybaby bullsh*tting
But you dont think this may be a reason as to why they offered no help? Say what you will about the Grafted, but dont pretend like this very well could not be a motive..........and if turned out that was the motive...would that offend you at all.....or would you just shrug shoulder and pretend like these types of people dont exist?
 5 years ago '11        #53
CoochieCrook 
space
space
 hood135 said:

People ain't sh*t.
Next thing you know, this dummy gonna be blaming God for making the hurricane that k!lled the kids
 11-07-2012, 04:47 PM         #54
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My thing is, as a father I couldn't possibly imagine what she was going through expect she needed help to rescue her kids, and no one was willing to help her. The thing that disturbs me the most when reading through the posts on here is the selfishness clearly shown, knowing full well if any of them would've been in her shoes and no one had helped them, they'd be ready to run around here ready to hurt and/or k!ll someone behind their loss. No one is expected to be Superman but at the same time who is to say that even at least trying to help may have saved those kids' lives. Cause at the end of the day, at some point in our lives, we will be faced with something similar, sad to say.
 5 years ago '11        #55
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 Dos-effect said:
But you dont think this may be a reason as to why they offered no help? Say what you will about the Grafted, but dont pretend like this very well could not be a motive..........and if turned out that was the motive...would that offend you at all.....or would you just shrug shoulder and pretend like these types of people dont exist?
Lets be real, if she was white, they would have helped. That's why they're saying they thought someone wa trying to rob them. It's no secret that the media portrays all the looters in storms as black people. So when the saw a black person, they automatically thought they were looters.
 11-07-2012, 04:54 PM         #56
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
CNN interviewd the guy the next day. All he had to do was open the door and she and her kids would have been saved.

At first he denied seeing a woman knocking on his door. Then he said, yea someone knocked on the back door but it was man.

Then they told him the kids died and he was like 'Oh, well. People shouldn't have been out in the storm anyway"

You see, if that's what truly happened and all this guy had to do was open his door then the story changes..

At the possible risk of getting robbed I would hesitate to open my door as well, but if I was to see a woman in distress I would let her in ..id give her the benefit of the doubt..

As far as turning into aquaman to save her kids, I don't know that I would have risked my life, the situation must have been out of control..I have to much to lose, and wouldnt wanna put my mom thru the grief over burying her son...

Being heroic and doing something reckless are two different things..n*ggas don't fully understand the power of a fu*king hurricane.

Bottom line, if all buddy had to do was open his door to save 3 lives and chose not to....its fu*k up..really fu*ked up..but I don't like to judge, especially not being in that situation
 11-07-2012, 04:56 PM         #57
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guy's an idiot. Who loots DURING the natural disaster?
 11-07-2012, 04:57 PM         #58
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joehook said:
You see, if that's what truly happened and all this guy had to do was open his door then the story changes..

At the possible risk of getting robbed I would hesitate to open my door as well, but if I was to see a woman in distress I would let her in ..id give her the benefit of the doubt..

As far as turning into aquaman to save her kids, I don't know that I would have risked my life, the situation must have been out of control..I have to much to lose, and wouldnt wanna put my mom thru the grief over burying her son...

Being heroic and doing something reckless are two different things..n*ggas don't fully understand the power of a fu*king hurricane.

Bottom line, if all buddy had to do was open his door to save 3 lives and chose not to....its fu*k up..really fu*ked up..but I don't like to judge, especially not being in that situation
But "Oh well" though........wow..........just wow.......
 5 years ago '11        #59
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
space
$5,427 | Props total: 435 435
 Kadillac87 said:
Naw. She tried to go inside a house for safety first and nobody would let her in. After her sons were washed away, she flagged down police for help in searching for them
Reports are saying it was after her kids were swept away she went looking for help not before.

Storm surge from Hurricane Sandy overcame the area around Moore’s home. She tried to flee the area but her SUV was overwhelmed by the ways and she lost her grip on her two sons.

As Moore searched for her missing sons, she went knocking on her neighbors’ doors to ask for their a.ssistance in finding Brandon and Connor but they refused to help, according to her sister.

"They answered the door and said, 'I don't know you. I'm not going to help you,’” her sister told the New York Daily News. "My sister's like 5-foot-3, 130 pounds. She looks like a little girl. She's going to come to you and you're going to slam the door in her face and say, 'I don't know you, I can't help you'?'”
Source:
 5 years ago '11        #60
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
That's sad. R.I.P
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago