Nov 7 - Grieving Mom Confronts Neighbors Who Refused Help As Hurricane Sandy Took Boys

most viewed right now
 138
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 115
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
44 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #381
Beach Bum 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$6,338 | Props total: 487 487
 patt24 said:
So you hate white people for doing exactly what you’re doing? Stereotyping. Not all whites are racist, just like not all Hispanics/blacks/Asians etc are racist. You live in a black world failing to realize the white and grey in the world. You are a confused child.

So according to you I should go back to my boys who lost power, ability to access money and in two cases their home and tell them I’m taking back the money, shelter, food, heat & electricity, gas, rides to work etc that I gave them during the aftermath of this hurricane that happened here because I am by nature a racist and shouldn’t have given any help to those monkeys? Right?

I go on a rant because I’m defending some dude I never met just because he’s white? It doesn’t matter that I have a lot to say and type fast, it’s all because I’m protecting “my own”? This is why I never comment on race threads here because neither side of the arguments uses common sense, but you’re absurd to think you’re not a race baiter. If you’re calling a spade a spade then call yourself a racist. Some people don’t give a sh*t about what color person A was and what color person B was. They look at the story and form their OWN opinion NOT the expected opinion of the race that was the “victim” or “other side” was. Those people are not you, or the white race baiters. Those are people that use knowledge and common sense to handle situations.

What facts have you used? There’s not even a story that has the correct facts because the lady is clearly lying and forgetting which story she’s telling to different people about what happened. Please tell me? The fact that someone closed the door on her after her kids were swept away and she didn’t attempt to save them? The fact that someone wouldn’t open the door to a stranger in the midst of one of the worst storms in recent memory ON THE SHORE? Those are the “facts” you’re running with?

You can call him a piece of sh*t all you want, that’s your opinion, I don’t know the man or his situation so I can’t form an opinion on him as easily as your one track mind can. If the kids were at his door and he seen the kids and seen the danger they were in, then yes he is, however nothing in any of the 5 stories say that. The guy said he seen a hooded man with no kids.

Is it possible he thinks she was a he? Yes. Could he be telling the truth? Yes. You weren’t there, I wasn’t there and there are one too many sides to this story for only having 2 people telling a side, and the guy only spoke once. If you look at his property there were no lights in the back, it was dark, pouring rain and gusting winds. It’s possible to have mistaken a she for he, and the fact that she threw a flower pot at his window doesn’t help the way he sees her/him.

This side, that side. You’re the ONLY one taking sides of the individuals here. I’m taking the side of the lack of protection/well being a MOTHER is giving her 2 infantile sons by bringing them out into life threatening conditions. In fact, if you want to take it a step further, she should be arrested for endangering the welfare of her children.
whats thats stuff called again that makes your soul burn deep
 11-09-2012, 01:20 PM         #382
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 patt24 said:
So you hate white people for doing exactly what you’re doing? Stereotyping. Not all whites are racist, just like not all Hispanics/blacks/Asians etc are racist. You live in a black world failing to realize the white and grey in the world. You are a confused child.

So according to you I should go back to my boys who lost power, ability to access money and in two cases their home and tell them I’m taking back the money, shelter, food, heat & electricity, gas, rides to work etc that I gave them during the aftermath of this hurricane that happened here because I am by nature a racist and shouldn’t have given any help to those monkeys? Right?

I go on a rant because I’m defending some dude I never met just because he’s white? It doesn’t matter that I have a lot to say and type fast, it’s all because I’m protecting “my own”? This is why I never comment on race threads here because neither side of the arguments uses common sense, but you’re absurd to think you’re not a race baiter. If you’re calling a spade a spade then call yourself a racist. Some people don’t give a sh*t about what color person A was and what color person B was. They look at the story and form their OWN opinion NOT the expected opinion of the race that was the “victim” or “other side” was. Those people are not you, or the white race baiters. Those are people that use knowledge and common sense to handle situations.

What facts have you used? There’s not even a story that has the correct facts because the lady is clearly lying and forgetting which story she’s telling to different people about what happened. Please tell me? The fact that someone closed the door on her after her kids were swept away and she didn’t attempt to save them? The fact that someone wouldn’t open the door to a stranger in the midst of one of the worst storms in recent memory ON THE SHORE? Those are the “facts” you’re running with?

You can call him a piece of sh*t all you want, that’s your opinion, I don’t know the man or his situation so I can’t form an opinion on him as easily as your one track mind can. If the kids were at his door and he seen the kids and seen the danger they were in, then yes he is, however nothing in any of the 5 stories say that. The guy said he seen a hooded man with no kids.

Is it possible he thinks she was a he? Yes. Could he be telling the truth? Yes. You weren’t there, I wasn’t there and there are one too many sides to this story for only having 2 people telling a side, and the guy only spoke once. If you look at his property there were no lights in the back, it was dark, pouring rain and gusting winds. It’s possible to have mistaken a she for he, and the fact that she threw a flower pot at his window doesn’t help the way he sees her/him.

This side, that side. You’re the ONLY one taking sides of the individuals here. I’m taking the side of the lack of protection/well being a MOTHER is giving her 2 infantile sons by bringing them out into life threatening conditions. In fact, if you want to take it a step further, she should be arrested for endangering the welfare of her children.


Its funny cause many people believe the man should be arrested for not opening his door..........as stated plently of people white, black, brown green, or fu*king purple think dude was in the wrong........Your whole post that it took you hours to write means nothing......I didnt say I hate white people. I didnt stereotype any one.......AND THIS IS NOT A RACE THREAD......IT WAS NEVER A RACE THREAD....but its apparent you want to make it one.......but in order to have an actual conversation with you....you have to have points that make sense......this whole long a.ss rant has nothing to with anything, your insinuating, your putting words in my mouth, and worst of all your still trying to take up for this piece of sh*t..........while its evident that most people who hate the man regardless of his skin color...you keep talking about race........why? Get a clue and stop with your bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #383
Beach Bum 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$6,338 | Props total: 487 487
i think bx had a glitch and what Patt was trying to say about Dos just got posted from Dos...Ronnie, check this out asap.
 6 years ago '04        #384
patt24 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$7,577 | Props total: 3520 3520
not sure where my post went but i'm not re-writing that sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #385
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,555 | Props total: 94 94
 Dos-effect said:
Its funny cause many people believe the man should be arrested for not opening his door..........as stated plently of people white, black, brown green, or fu*king purple think dude was in the wrong........Your whole post that it took you hours to write means nothing......I didnt say I hate white people. I didnt stereotype any one.......AND THIS IS NOT A RACE THREAD......IT WAS NEVER A RACE THREAD....but its apparent you want to make it one.......but in order to have an actual conversation with you....you have to have points that make sense......this whole long a.ss rant has nothing to with anything, your insinuating, your putting words in my mouth, and worst of all your still trying to take up for this piece of sh*t..........while its evident that most people who hate the man regardless of his skin color...you keep talking about race........why? Get a clue and stop with your bullsh*t.
A lot of people are still basing their reaction on the originally reported story, that the woman went to his house with the two kids, and that by not opening his door he allowed the kids to die. With more info, that story appears to be untrue, but that's what the media ran with and sensationalized. If the story had been reported with more info and less bias from the get go, I'd bet a lot fewer people would be calling for him to be arrested.
 6 years ago '11        #386
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
space
$5,431 | Props total: 438 438

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



This is the funeral pics. This is so sad. RIP to Connor and his baby brother, Brendan.


Last edited by xo xo xo; 11-09-2012 at 07:09 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #387
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
 xo xo xo said:

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



This is the funeral pics. This is so sad. RIP to Connor and his baby brother, Brendan.
Very sad. Very unfortunate situation..

This whole thing could have been, and should have been prevented
 11-09-2012, 07:37 PM         #388
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There was nothing the man could have done. It was entirely the woman's fault, sorry to say. Its just too bad two kids had to lose their lives....
 6 years ago '11        #389
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
space
$5,431 | Props total: 438 438
President Obama meets with tragic Moore family in Staten Island - VIDEO

President Obama met with Damian and Glenda Moore during his visit to Staten Island yesterday to survey Hurricane Sandy damage. The Moores lost their two sons Brandon and Connor Moore, aged 4 and 2, who died after being swept away in Hurricane Sandy.

Their mother Glenda was forced to flee her stalled car on Staten Island during the hurricane and sought refuge in a nearby house where she was refused entry.

Soon after, her kids were swept away and were found 30 hours later in a nearby swamp.

Damian Moore, a native of Donegal, and a sanitation worker who had been called in to work during the hurricane, and his wife were singled out for their bravery by the president.

He also praised Irish American cop Lieutenant Kevin Gallagher who stayed with the family during their dreadful ordeal as their kids were missing.

Read more news on Hurricane Sandy here

"I had the opportunity to give some hugs and communicate thoughts and prayers to the Moore family," Obama said about Damien and Glenda Moore.

"They lost two young sons during the course of this tragedy. And obviously, I expressed to them, as a father, as a parent, my heartbreak over what they went through. And they're still obviously a little shell-shocked."

He said the Moores singled out Lieutenant Gallagher for particular praise. "For staying with them and doing everything he could so that ultimately, they knew what had happened with the boys, and were able to recover their bodies, and has been with them as a source of support ever since.

"That's not in the job description of Lieutenant Gallagher. He did that because that's what so many of our first responders do," he added.

"I'm very proud of you, New York," said the president, "you guys are tough."

Gallagher, 46,is head of District Attorney Daniel Donovan's NYPD detective squad. He is a 24-year veteran of the police force and has earned 64 police medals during his career.


[video - click to view]

!

Source:
 6 years ago '11        #390
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
space
$5,431 | Props total: 438 438

[pic - click to view]



President Obama hugs Glenda Moore, with Damien Moore looking on, at a FEMA Disaster Recovery Center tent in Staten Island (White House)
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
109 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
39 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
84 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
43 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
60 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
154 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy