Nov 7 - Grieving Mom Confronts Neighbors Who Refused Help As Hurricane Sandy Took Boys

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
115 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #381
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,026 | Props total: 2564 2564
 Dos-effect said:
Your full of sh*t, race is always prominent with you people. The only reason you go on your long rants is because you cant stand the fact that once again someone with your skin color is getting a bad rep. And here you come to make the case for the white man with all your 1 million and 1 excuses. You can actually check my track record on this site......I give the same consideration to people of all races.......I dont race bait, but I do call a spade a spade, and because your always more concerned with your skin color then actual humanity you come to the rescue of the "hero" in this situation. If this were a white woman I know for a fact I would still be in this thread putting down the piece of sh*t who denied her a.ssistance......my question is would you? But I already know that answer, you would n't , the woman is white why defend the man if they are both white right....in fact you probably would be on the womans side......but since its a black woman..I believe she is what you called a piece of sh*t right? Your biased and trying to reflect your own racist bias on to me.....when you I really have not incited any type of racial strife in this whole thread......its been strictly on the facts......but you can always tell when a thread turn towards race cause that rat faced fu*k UCantCMe pops his head out his hole to throw his hyprocritial bullsh*t around...
So you hate white people for doing exactly what you’re doing? Stereotyping. Not all whites are racist, just like not all Hispanics/blacks/Asians etc are racist. You live in a black world failing to realize the white and grey in the world. You are a confused child.

So according to you I should go back to my boys who lost power, ability to access money and in two cases their home and tell them I’m taking back the money, shelter, food, heat & electricity, gas, rides to work etc that I gave them during the aftermath of this hurricane that happened here because I am by nature a racist and shouldn’t have given any help to those monkeys? Right?

I go on a rant because I’m defending some dude I never met just because he’s white? It doesn’t matter that I have a lot to say and type fast, it’s all because I’m protecting “my own”? This is why I never comment on race threads here because neither side of the arguments uses common sense, but you’re absurd to think you’re not a race baiter. If you’re calling a spade a spade then call yourself a racist. Some people don’t give a sh*t about what color person A was and what color person B was. They look at the story and form their OWN opinion NOT the expected opinion of the race that was the “victim” or “other side” was. Those people are not you, or the white race baiters. Those are people that use knowledge and common sense to handle situations.

What facts have you used? There’s not even a story that has the correct facts because the lady is clearly lying and forgetting which story she’s telling to different people about what happened. Please tell me? The fact that someone closed the door on her after her kids were swept away and she didn’t attempt to save them? The fact that someone wouldn’t open the door to a stranger in the midst of one of the worst storms in recent memory ON THE SHORE? Those are the “facts” you’re running with?

You can call him a piece of sh*t all you want, that’s your opinion, I don’t know the man or his situation so I can’t form an opinion on him as easily as your one track mind can. If the kids were at his door and he seen the kids and seen the danger they were in, then yes he is, however nothing in any of the 5 stories say that. The guy said he seen a hooded man with no kids.

Is it possible he thinks she was a he? Yes. Could he be telling the truth? Yes. You weren’t there, I wasn’t there and there are one too many sides to this story for only having 2 people telling a side, and the guy only spoke once. If you look at his property there were no lights in the back, it was dark, pouring rain and gusting winds. It’s possible to have mistaken a she for he, and the fact that she threw a flower pot at his window doesn’t help the way he sees her/him.

This side, that side. You’re the ONLY one taking sides of the individuals here. I’m taking the side of the lack of protection/well being a MOTHER is giving her 2 infantile sons by bringing them out into life threatening conditions. In fact, if you want to take it a step further, she should be arrested for endangering the welfare of her children.
 5 years ago '10        #382
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 22 22
 patt24 said:
So you hate white people for doing exactly what you’re doing? Stereotyping. Not all whites are racist, just like not all Hispanics/blacks/Asians etc are racist. You live in a black world failing to realize the white and grey in the world. You are a confused child.

So according to you I should go back to my boys who lost power, ability to access money and in two cases their home and tell them I’m taking back the money, shelter, food, heat & electricity, gas, rides to work etc that I gave them during the aftermath of this hurricane that happened here because I am by nature a racist and shouldn’t have given any help to those monkeys? Right?

I go on a rant because I’m defending some dude I never met just because he’s white? It doesn’t matter that I have a lot to say and type fast, it’s all because I’m protecting “my own”? This is why I never comment on race threads here because neither side of the arguments uses common sense, but you’re absurd to think you’re not a race baiter. If you’re calling a spade a spade then call yourself a racist. Some people don’t give a sh*t about what color person A was and what color person B was. They look at the story and form their OWN opinion NOT the expected opinion of the race that was the “victim” or “other side” was. Those people are not you, or the white race baiters. Those are people that use knowledge and common sense to handle situations.

What facts have you used? There’s not even a story that has the correct facts because the lady is clearly lying and forgetting which story she’s telling to different people about what happened. Please tell me? The fact that someone closed the door on her after her kids were swept away and she didn’t attempt to save them? The fact that someone wouldn’t open the door to a stranger in the midst of one of the worst storms in recent memory ON THE SHORE? Those are the “facts” you’re running with?

You can call him a piece of sh*t all you want, that’s your opinion, I don’t know the man or his situation so I can’t form an opinion on him as easily as your one track mind can. If the kids were at his door and he seen the kids and seen the danger they were in, then yes he is, however nothing in any of the 5 stories say that. The guy said he seen a hooded man with no kids.

Is it possible he thinks she was a he? Yes. Could he be telling the truth? Yes. You weren’t there, I wasn’t there and there are one too many sides to this story for only having 2 people telling a side, and the guy only spoke once. If you look at his property there were no lights in the back, it was dark, pouring rain and gusting winds. It’s possible to have mistaken a she for he, and the fact that she threw a flower pot at his window doesn’t help the way he sees her/him.

This side, that side. You’re the ONLY one taking sides of the individuals here. I’m taking the side of the lack of protection/well being a MOTHER is giving her 2 infantile sons by bringing them out into life threatening conditions. In fact, if you want to take it a step further, she should be arrested for endangering the welfare of her children.
whats thats stuff called again that makes your soul burn deep
 11-09-2012, 02:20 PM         #383
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 patt24 said:

Its funny cause many people believe the man should be arrested for not opening his door..........as stated plently of people white, black, brown green, or fu*king purple think dude was in the wrong........Your whole post that it took you hours to write means nothing......I didnt say I hate white people. I didnt stereotype any one.......AND THIS IS NOT A RACE THREAD......IT WAS NEVER A RACE THREAD....but its apparent you want to make it one.......but in order to have an actual conversation with you....you have to have points that make sense......this whole long a.ss rant has nothing to with anything, your insinuating, your putting words in my mouth, and worst of all your still trying to take up for this piece of sh*t..........while its evident that most people who hate the man regardless of his skin color...you keep talking about race........why? Get a clue and stop with your bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #384
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 22 22
i think bx had a glitch and what Patt was trying to say about Dos just got posted from Dos...Ronnie, check this out asap.
 5 years ago '04        #385
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,026 | Props total: 2564 2564
not sure where my post went but i'm not re-writing that sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #386
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Dos-effect said:
Its funny cause many people believe the man should be arrested for not opening his door..........as stated plently of people white, black, brown green, or fu*king purple think dude was in the wrong........Your whole post that it took you hours to write means nothing......I didnt say I hate white people. I didnt stereotype any one.......AND THIS IS NOT A RACE THREAD......IT WAS NEVER A RACE THREAD....but its apparent you want to make it one.......but in order to have an actual conversation with you....you have to have points that make sense......this whole long a.ss rant has nothing to with anything, your insinuating, your putting words in my mouth, and worst of all your still trying to take up for this piece of sh*t..........while its evident that most people who hate the man regardless of his skin color...you keep talking about race........why? Get a clue and stop with your bullsh*t.
A lot of people are still basing their reaction on the originally reported story, that the woman went to his house with the two kids, and that by not opening his door he allowed the kids to die. With more info, that story appears to be untrue, but that's what the media ran with and sensationalized. If the story had been reported with more info and less bias from the get go, I'd bet a lot fewer people would be calling for him to be arrested.
 5 years ago '11        #387
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 423 423

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

This is the funeral pics. This is so sad. RIP to Connor and his baby brother, Brendan.

Last edited by xo xo xo; 11-09-2012 at 08:09 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #388
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 xo xo xo said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

This is the funeral pics. This is so sad. RIP to Connor and his baby brother, Brendan.
Very sad. Very unfortunate situation..

This whole thing could have been, and should have been prevented
 11-09-2012, 08:37 PM         #389
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There was nothing the man could have done. It was entirely the woman's fault, sorry to say. Its just too bad two kids had to lose their lives....
 5 years ago '11        #390
space
space
space
President Obama meets with tragic Moore family in Staten Island - VIDEO

President Obama met with Damian and Glenda Moore during his visit to Staten Island yesterday to survey Hurricane Sandy damage. The Moores lost their two sons Brandon and Connor Moore, aged 4 and 2, who died after being swept away in Hurricane Sandy.

Their mother Glenda was forced to flee her stalled car on Staten Island during the hurricane and sought refuge in a nearby house where she was refused entry.

Soon after, her kids were swept away and were found 30 hours later in a nearby swamp.

Damian Moore, a native of Donegal, and a sanitation worker who had been called in to work during the hurricane, and his wife were singled out for their bravery by the president.

He also praised Irish American cop Lieutenant Kevin Gallagher who stayed with the family during their dreadful ordeal as their kids were missing.

Read more news on Hurricane Sandy here

"I had the opportunity to give some hugs and communicate thoughts and prayers to the Moore family," Obama said about Damien and Glenda Moore.

"They lost two young sons during the course of this tragedy. And obviously, I expressed to them, as a father, as a parent, my heartbreak over what they went through. And they're still obviously a little shell-shocked."

He said the Moores singled out Lieutenant Gallagher for particular praise. "For staying with them and doing everything he could so that ultimately, they knew what had happened with the boys, and were able to recover their bodies, and has been with them as a source of support ever since.

"That's not in the job description of Lieutenant Gallagher. He did that because that's what so many of our first responders do," he added.

"I'm very proud of you, New York," said the president, "you guys are tough."

Gallagher, 46,is head of District Attorney Daniel Donovan's NYPD detective squad. He is a 24-year veteran of the police force and has earned 64 police medals during his career.

[video - click to view]

!

Source:
 5 years ago '11        #391
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

President Obama hugs Glenda Moore, with Damien Moore looking on, at a FEMA Disaster Recovery Center tent in Staten Island (White House)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago