Nov 7 - Grieving Mom Confronts Neighbors Who Refused Help As Hurricane Sandy Took Boys

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #361
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2651 2651
If this were a white couple, dos would not be wasting his life in here.
 5 years ago '10        #362
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 57 57
 Dos-effect said:
In this situation there are no winners and losers, simply as*holes and people who give a sh*t.......speaking of STFU......dont you have another homoesque character to transform into.....your a lonely little man aren't you?
do you just sit in your mommas basement all day coming up with these conspiracy theories? you are so pigheaded and stubborn that you still cant see that you are wrong after numerous ppl have proven you wrong. lonley...haha far from it and transform into? you are the one that seems to have aliases...i have no problem with anyone checking to validate that this is my one and only account so kick rocks bi*ch.
 5 years ago '10        #363
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Of course its not illiegal for him not to help......if HAD to help he would be under arrest right now? Thats a stupid a.ss argument. Common sense tells us all that it was his right not to help......we are not arguing the law we are arguing moral obligation. However if you can argue it was his right not to help, it was also her right to seek better shelter was it not. I'm not exusing the mother from her actions......never once have I stated that her children dying was not her fault..........not once..........nor have I endorse the man leaving his home to find the children in the water. Ive only made the argument on what a better man would have done.....as most men who are better men in this thread have all agreed with......

And perhaps I am focused on the point of the interaction of the man and the woman......to me that's the siginificant part of the whole story, thier interaction......thats the one thing you people have not talked about...in fact you have talked ALL AROUND that specific important aspect of this story.......all about what the woman should not have done, what she could have done, and what the man was in the right to do......but neither have addressed the story of the man coming to the door and closing the door back in the womans face.........none of you.......and the only reason your not touching it is because you know that makes your whole argument bogus. Thats the only thing I honestly care about it......If it was me, regardless of how she got there......I would very cautiously allow her help by opening my door and letting her and her kids in(if they were indeed with her)........to me thats what most people would have done.....I dont think any one has made an argument that is not somehow responsible for the tragedy...but when that man chose to ignore her please and look the other way......he then became a part of that tragedy and deserves every bit of backlash he recieves. He had the opportunity to be a better person and he chose to be the selfish one......for that he gets no sympathy or consideration.....just as you choose to give the woman none........
thats not ever the same guy she is blaming your fu*king illiterate dumbass.

ruff said:
sh*t i have never seen him defend a white person to this day....he just feels better playing captain save a hoe for black ppl and then calls anyone thats white and disagrees with him a racist and a black person an uncle tom...hes nothing but a self righteous pos.
 11-09-2012, 11:09 AM         #364
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
Really, The kids were mixed and the couple were white and black...........yet Im defending them like I would anything else. Race doesn't prevent me from wanting the best for people. In fact if Obama had not won his reelection this thread would not be as long as it is. Read between the lines......if you dont see the correlation of this scenario and the "entitlement" argument that has been going on for the last year then your obviously blind..........And dont lable me like you know me..........you know nothing about me.....only what I show you.....and thats only a representation......fu*k off
 5 years ago '04        #365
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
So now had OBAMA not WON the PRESIDENTIAL RACE, this thread would be 3 pages???

YOUR A IDOIT.
 11-09-2012, 11:12 AM         #366
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
do you just sit in your mommas basement all day coming up with these conspiracy theories? you are so pigheaded and stubborn that you still cant see that you are wrong after numerous ppl have proven you wrong. lonley...haha far from it and transform into? you are the one that seems to have aliases...i have no problem with anyone checking to validate that this is my one and only account so kick rocks bi*ch.
My mommas basement huh? Is that where you live? In your mothers basment? Is that what your life is all about......coming to hiphop website where you have like 20 accounts, exchanging nicknames all day......ones that are liberal, racist, very racist, and others......... people in glass houses playboi.......
 11-09-2012, 11:20 AM         #367
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
So now had OBAMA not WON the PRESIDENTIAL RACE, this thread would be 3 pages???

YOUR A IDOIT.
Essentially yes...........and you know what , Ill be the idiot.......but guess what in all my idiocy I always stand up for whats right.......and people like you and others will always stand up for whats white...........and sorry your logic will always lose out to common sense........be mad all you want....call me racist it makes no difference to me.........cause I live in a reality where I understand what actual racism is....and you idiots live in the world of the internet......all hiding behind your computer screens, using this site to constantly let off your anti-black animosities. In real life your just nerds with sh*tty lives who dont even know what pus*y smells like,let alone feels like..............but again Ill be the idiot to your suppeior intelligence that shines.....I mean when you say that young kids dying is deserving of the parent.....that just speaks levels of the amount of intelligent you possess ......and I am very intimidated by your train of thought......sincerly......

Last edited by Dos-effect; 11-09-2012 at 11:23 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #368
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
everytime someone proves you wrong you come up with all this bullsh*t that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. you are pathetic...and until you can prove that i have an alias stfu about it. bet ive had more pus*y than you and your d!ck beaters see everyday on your computer while your momma is out collecting her foodstamps you poser.
 11-09-2012, 11:50 AM         #369
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
everytime someone proves you wrong you come up with all this bullsh*t that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. you are pathetic...and until you can prove that i have an alias stfu about it. bet ive had more pus*y than you and your d!ck beaters see everyday on your computer while your momma is out collecting her foodstamps you poser.
You keep saying prove me wrong? What exactly are they proving wrong? What exactly is there to prove wrong in this thread? And sorry fu*king pigs does not qualify as real pus*y. As far as the food stamp comment thats so off based that I wont even entertain it with a response.....get ya weight up white boy....minorities are taking over and pretty soon you wont have a voice to speak with or a soul that will listen.
 5 years ago '04        #370
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
 Dos-effect said:
Of course its not illiegal for him not to help......if HAD to help he would be under arrest right now? Thats a stupid a.ss argument. Common sense tells us all that it was his right not to help......we are not arguing the law we are arguing moral obligation. However if you can argue it was his right not to help, it was also her right to seek better shelter was it not. I'm not exusing the mother from her actions......never once have I stated that her children dying was not her fault..........not once..........nor have I endorse the man leaving his home to find the children in the water. Ive only made the argument on what a better man would have done.....as most men who are better men in this thread have all agreed with......

And perhaps I am focused on the point of the interaction of the man and the woman......to me that's the siginificant part of the whole story, thier interaction......thats the one thing you people have not talked about...in fact you have talked ALL AROUND that specific important aspect of this story.......all about what the woman should not have done, what she could have done, and what the man was in the right to do......but neither have addressed the story of the man coming to the door and closing the door back in the womans face.........none of you.......and the only reason your not touching it is because you know that makes your whole argument bogus. Thats the only thing I honestly care about it......If it was me, regardless of how she got there......I would very cautiously allow her help by opening my door and letting her and her kids in(if they were indeed with her)........to me thats what most people would have done.....I dont think any one has made an argument that is not somehow responsible for the tragedy...but when that man chose to ignore her please and look the other way......he then became a part of that tragedy and deserves every bit of backlash he recieves. He had the opportunity to be a better person and he chose to be the selfish one......for that he gets no sympathy or consideration.....just as you choose to give the woman none........

No one is ignoring that fact, just like you think that interaction was significant, we feel her being out in the Hurricane was more significant to the kids’ death. You’re still arguing opinion and you’re using a different man to do so. The man that is getting backlash didn’t even open the door!!!!!

Who’s to say what a better man is? You don’t know what that person has to lose. If he went into that water and risked his life saving someone else’s responsibility and died in failing to help, what would you tell that mans kids? Oh daddies a hero because he died trying to save kids? You think the kids are going to give two fu*ks why their dad died; all they’re going to care about is being fatherless, and why would their father leave them to help someone elses kids. I don’t know about anyone else here but I live my life for myself and those close to me and that’s it. If I were in a situation to help someone without risking myself I would do so, AFTER a.ssessing my safety. I will not put myself at risk for anyone other than those that are close to me, to me THAT is selfish.

Why couldn’t the mother go after her kids when they were swept away? You expect someone else to, but not their mother? Why would she bring a 2 and 4 year old out in a hurricane in the first place? One hasnt mastered walking yet, and the other has no significant idea what danger is? How could they be in that position to help themselves if something were to happen to the mother? Thats the question no one is answering.

Which of the 5 stories is the truth?

You look for any loop-hole to bring race into something, and its people like you that perpetuate racism by doing so. It’s still alive, on both sides of the ball. Not everyone is racist and not every situation is defined by race. Race baiters like yourself fail to realize that because then you’ll be out of a internet job. I came in here to say R.I.P. to the kids, but then seen all your bullsh*t posted.
 5 years ago '07        #371
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 ruff said:
Hmm, only way to tell if this is true is if we see him defending a white woman with this much energy in the future. Time will tell...
 5 years ago '04        #372
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
Why couldn't you just call him something else other than "white boy?"
 11-09-2012, 12:08 PM         #373
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 patt24 said:

You look for any loop-hole to bring race into something, and its people like you that perpetuate racism by doing so. It’s still alive, on both sides of the ball. Not everyone is racist and not every situation is defined by race. Race baiters like yourself fail to realize that because then you’ll be out of a internet job. I came in here to say R.I.P. to the kids, but then seen all your bullsh*t posted.
Your full of sh*t, race is always prominent with you people. The only reason you go on your long rants is because you cant stand the fact that once again someone with your skin color is getting a bad rep. And here you come to make the case for the white man with all your 1 million and 1 excuses. You can actually check my track record on this site......I give the same consideration to people of all races.......I dont race bait, but I do call a spade a spade, and because your always more concerned with your skin color then actual humanity you come to the rescue of the "hero" in this situation. If this were a white woman I know for a fact I would still be in this thread putting down the piece of sh*t who denied her a.ssistance......my question is would you? But I already know that answer, you would n't , the woman is white why defend the man if they are both white right....in fact you probably would be on the womans side......but since its a black woman..I believe she is what you called a piece of sh*t right? Your biased and trying to reflect your own racist bias on to me.....when you I really have not incited any type of racial strife in this whole thread......its been strictly on the facts......but you can always tell when a thread turn towards race cause that rat faced fu*k UCantCMe pops his head out his hole to throw his hyprocritial bullsh*t around...

Last edited by Dos-effect; 11-09-2012 at 12:10 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #374
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Dos-effect said:
Your full of sh*t, race is always prominent with you people. The only reason you go on your long rants is because you cant stand the fact that once again someone with your skin color is getting a bad rep. And here you come to make the case for the white man with all your 1 million and 1 excuses. You can actually check my track record on this site......I give the same consideration to people of all races.......I dont race bait, but I do call a spade a spade, and because your always more concerned with your skin color then actual humanity you come to the rescue of the "hero" in this situation. If this were a white woman I know for a fact I would still be in this thread putting down the piece of sh*t who denied her a.ssistance......my question is would you? But I already know that answer, you would n't , the woman is white why defend the man if they are both white right....in fact you probably would be on the womans side......but since its a black woman..I believe she is what you called a piece of sh*t right? Your biased and trying to reflect your own racist bias on to me.....when you I really have not incited any type of racial strife in this whole thread......its been strictly on the facts......but you can always tell when a thread turn towards race cause that rat faced fu*k UCantCMe pops his head out his hole to throw his hyprocritial bullsh*t around...

[pic - click to view]

You're beating a dead horse fam. Some of these cats troll for a living.
 5 years ago '10        #375
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
yea go back and look at his track record and see that every thread he is in is about race and he usually is the one to bring it up....call a spade a spade...look in the mirror bi*ch.

and point out where i said anything about race in the thread.
 5 years ago '09        #376
stmarys15 
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
 Dos-effect said:
Dude you sound stupid right now...........basically let the world die because your too much of a bi*ch a.ss pus*y to be a man.......if you stay ready you dont have to get ready for one...............but we not dealing with acual cats with balls.....we dealing with cowards and reclusive fu*k boys........FOH with this nonsence
Someones a pus*y for knowing a person who got robbed and beat for trying to do the right thing and second guesses doing the right thing now...
 5 years ago '09        #377
stmarys15 
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
 Dos-effect said:
Essentially yes...........and you know what , Ill be the idiot.......but guess what in all my idiocy I always stand up for whats right.......and people like you and others will always stand up for whats white...........and sorry your logic will always lose out to common sense........be mad all you want....call me racist it makes no difference to me.........cause I live in a reality where I understand what actual racism is....and you idiots live in the world of the internet......all hiding behind your computer screens, using this site to constantly let off your anti-black animosities. In real life your just nerds with sh*tty lives who dont even know what pus*y smells like,let alone feels like..............but again Ill be the idiot to your suppeior intelligence that shines.....I mean when you say that young kids dying is deserving of the parent.....that just speaks levels of the amount of intelligent you possess ......and I am very intimidated by your train of thought......sincerly......
This is my favorite post.. Calling people names and saying peoples lives are sh*tty and saying they don't get any pus*y being on this site and hiding behind computer screens, yet you have over 10,000 posts and are posting an essay every half hour in here hiding behind a computer screen... Sounds like someone else isn't getting any pus*y
 5 years ago '09        #378
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
space
$8,487 | Props total: 2350 2350
kids should never diee damn RIP
 11-09-2012, 01:38 PM         #379
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stmarys15 said:
This is my favorite post.. Calling people names and saying peoples lives are sh*tty and saying they don't get any pus*y being on this site and hiding behind computer screens, yet you have over 10,000 posts and are posting an essay every half hour in here hiding behind a computer screen... Sounds like someone else isn't getting any pus*y
Unlike you bum a.ss n*ggas I have a job.......that allows me plenty of time to post on this website......I dont come on this site to fasle flag and be what I cant in real life.........you fake a.ss n*ggas with your wanna be persona's.........
 11-09-2012, 01:39 PM         #380
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stmarys15 said:
Someones a pus*y for knowing a person who got robbed and beat for trying to do the right thing and second guesses doing the right thing now...
So you admit its the right thing? At least now your being honest......with that stated if you can acknowledge that helping would have been the right thing.... and also state that because your Uncle got got that your bi*ch a.ss wouldn't do anything........yes that is a pus*y a.ss statement........grow a set n*gga.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy