Nov 7 - Grieving Mom Confronts Neighbors Who Refused Help As Hurricane Sandy Took Boys

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
24 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-09-2012, 06:53 AM         #341
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
All subjective bullsh*t.......pretty much all of it........and you know it is......the woman Is a victim....what part of this are you missing......even if it was here buy herself out there she is still a victim.......even it was the whole family....they would be victims ......as they still need help.......
It is the moms fault and her stupidity led to the boys demise. Enough screaming and stomping your feet, we live in a dog eat dog world out there and she should have evacuated as instructed.

This is what happens when you don't follow instructions.
 5 years ago '04        #342
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,382 | Props total: 3833 3833
Complete coward... How do you not help a helpless woman with 2 you g children? Her life is gone. Im sure those kids were everything to her. Hope she bounces back strong. So sad.
 5 years ago '07        #343
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 BlackRepub85 said:
n*gga, just stop. It already shown she as changed the details in the story, first apparently the kids were with, then they weren't, then it's turned into the kids were swept away hours before. What is the story? And why has she told stories with two different details and then the sister tells another story? What was that man supposed to do in a hurricane, was he supposed to be superman and part the flood water and get the kids out? Was he supposed to unnecessarily k!ll himself to save kids that were already gone? Let's be honest, he's white and black people on this board and just trying to find a reason to get at him. Cause apparently, black people on this board think old white men are superhumans and can do stuff like that. She is not a victim, the kids are the victims, and they died because of her p!ss poor decisions and the fact that nobody is questioning her publicly is disgusting and trying to make the man out to be bad is embarassing.
THIS!

I'ma keep it real but a lot of racist f*cks up in this thread on both sides only rooting against one or the other due to race. White racists up in here quick to bash on the black lady and racist blacks quick to bash on that old white dude. I can tell what motives some of yall really got just by your posts and that sh*t is disgusting. Thread turned into a racial war instead of getting down to the real issues. I'm out this b*tch.
 11-09-2012, 08:15 AM         #344
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackRepub85 said:
n*gga, just stop. It already shown she as changed the details in the story, first apparently the kids were with, then they weren't, then it's turned into the kids were swept away hours before. What is the story? And why has she told stories with two different details and then the sister tells another story? What was that man supposed to do in a hurricane, was he supposed to be superman and part the flood water and get the kids out? Was he supposed to unnecessarily k!ll himself to save kids that were already gone? Let's be honest, he's white and black people on this board and just trying to find a reason to get at him. Cause apparently, black people on this board think old white men are superhumans and can do stuff like that. She is not a victim, the kids are the victims, and they died because of her p!ss poor decisions and the fact that nobody is questioning her publicly is disgusting and trying to make the man out to be bad is embarassing.
As stated if the man was black, hispanic, or white and the woman was white, black, or hispanic I WOULD STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY.........and the dude was not some gray haired senior citizens, he looks to be mid 40's. And your again spewing subjective bullsh*t. It makes me honestly wonder if this was a well off white woman from the neighborhood or the general area and she was out there by herself with no kids and this man refused to let her in.....how many of you would still take on this position? You keep saying that the man was expected to go in the water after the children. Thats a ridcolous expectation. But when you knock on a door and he closes it in your face and states that "I dont know you".......this is acceptable to you? In what fu*king world do you live in. In life you have to help the needy as well as the fools.

In a situation of life and death there is no room for fu*king politics......and thats all you stupid fu*ks can offer...is some bullsh*t political stance, catering to this whole "entitlement" argument, that simply because you made mistakes in your life I should not be punished...........this is not one of those situations dude..........this essentially a human being turning their backs on another because he did not feel compelled to take her life into consideration......

Last edited by Dos-effect; 11-09-2012 at 08:25 AM..
 11-09-2012, 08:17 AM         #345
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Play4keepz32 said:
Props to the father of the kids for having class and not putting blame on anyone good irish man....
A fake a.ss bi*ch cannot be 2 places at the same time can they? I C U you f*ggot.........
 11-09-2012, 08:24 AM         #346
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
It is the moms fault and her stupidity led to the boys demise. Enough screaming and stomping your feet, we live in a dog eat dog world out there and she should have evacuated as instructed.

This is what happens when you don't follow instructions.
Well thankfully people like you are in the minority.....as the majority of Americans would have helped the woman......only a fu*king idiot would feel like doing nothing was justifiable...........so what does that say about your dog eat dog world?
 5 years ago '04        #347
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1774 1774
 Tony Franks said:
Seems like she wanted to be let in the house. Maybe the video has more info, but I feel the article doesn't say enough. Why was she outside with her boys in the first place?

uhhhh maybe because the storm forced her out you idiot?! And this is terrible. He didnt help because he's a racist, gutless, bastard, and karma will back to him. make no mistake.
 5 years ago '04        #348
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 230 230
Common sense says u have to be prepared to take care of your own. I could give 2 fu*k if u black white whateva cuz if i dont know u imma not gonna go outta my way to help u like dat. If would be nice if we lived an hella friendly world with towns like mayberry but we dont. Similiar story happened afew month ago ....now if it happened more that I could see being upset at the neighbor but at the same time ive read of similiar situations where a bystander tried to help break up a couples f!ght & ended getting k!lled/injured while the silly chick still stayed with the dude beatin her a.ss and stories were people fake like they need help only to rob u.

Last edited by pimppoet; 11-09-2012 at 08:31 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #349
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 423 423
 dblockallday said:
so why were these kids outside during the storm anyway?
The kids were outside with her because she left her house due to power failure.
 5 years ago '11        #350
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 423 423
Glenda Moore clung desperately to her two small sons as wave upon wave pounded their SUV* in the middle of a flooded Staten Island street.

Seconds later, the boys disappeared in the k!ller floodwaters, with their terrified mom left to swim for her life and pray for theirs.
Speechless.....
 11-09-2012, 09:00 AM         #351
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackRepub85 said:
I would have the same position because it was stupid for her to be out during a HURRICANE. It doesn't matter what race, gender, religion or planet you're from, that's stupid and very reckless. It doesn't matter if you're rich in the Hamptons or poor in the favelas. It's her fault, period. It'd be one thing if the house was crashing down on them, then she wouldn't have had a choice, but she left just because the power went out. And you're still not addressing that the kids were already swept away for "hours" apparently. What was he supposed to do? She wantd him to go out in that and look for the kids? The kids were dead by then.

And yes it's acceptable to me that he chose to protect himself, you may not realize, but people do violent, crazy and all kinds of weird stuff DURING a hurricane. I've had friends, family members, a.ssoicates robbed, beat up and k!lled DURING hurricanes because they decided to be nice and open up the door. I'm not opening the door for anyone I don't know. Sorry, don't blame him, blame the fact that people doing that during storms make people paranoid. Same reason why I don't pick up people hitch hiking, you deep down wanna help but you've seen or heard too many stories and situations. You call it being inhumane, I call it using common sense. Sorry, that innocent people have to suffer, but that's the world our ancestors and citizens have created. And it's crazy to me that I have yet to see you acknowledge the siutaiton was her fault, 100%.

Because while your still attempting to argue her reasons for being out there, none of that matter when it comes to the moment of the 2 peoples interaction..........nothing else fu*king mattered at that time. And the official story on CNN gave a different account of the story, where she held on to the tree with her children for what she explained was hours and then at some point she went for help and lost the grip of her children in the process of asking for help.................one can only a.ssume the reason of why she felt she needed to leave her home....in my opinion why that factors into her being out there......if you can acknowledge its her fault that her children are gone.....you do understand that simple call to the police could have prompted a possible helicopter search, patrol car, US NATIONAL GAURD emergency vehicle....to help search for the children which could have possibly made a huge difference......maybe he could not swim and maybe she could not swim either..........maybe the boys got swept away so fast she had not time to react......we truly dont know because we were not there.........but what we do know is quick acting by the man of that house could have made a huge difference.....if you cant at least admit that to yourself......then your full of sh*t and cannot seriously be expecting for anyone to consider your POV any longer.

And this is the last thing Im going to say on this matter, we all know bi*ches are stupid....just logically they are highly illogical creatures..........if for any reason this was my wife and for whatever reason she decided to do something like this and she had my kids with her......I would hope with every fiber of being in my body that if she needed help someone would help her, Its crazy I can relate to this story more then you can and I dont even have kids..........and some of you live in the city where this happen

Last edited by Dos-effect; 11-09-2012 at 09:11 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #352
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Sabotage said:
sorry, im not putting myself in danger for strangers. i value my life too much and no reason to put 3 people in danger instead of 2.

i blame mom for letting the kids stay long enough for this sh*t to happen
Hope you would've been man enough to at least open the door to access the situation. The decision on whether or not to put yourself in harms way would've have come after you had determined what could or could not have been done.

And I'm pretty sure everyone blames the mom including herself. Doesn't take away from the fact that her neighbors made no attempt to help her in a time of distress.
 5 years ago '06        #353
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
His name is hood135 and he doesn't see how this could've been a set up?
The FACT of the matter is, it wasn't a set up. You d!ck heads are trying to use hypotheticals to give this dude a pass for being a bi*ch and in the same breath exposing yourselves for being cowards.

She was a 5'3" 130 pound black woman banging on the door shouting for help.
 5 years ago '10        #354
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Venom said:
i see there is a bunch of super heroes on boxden
 5 years ago '06        #355
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 BlackRepub85 said:
So a 5'3 130 black woman can't carry a knife, gun, hit you over the head with something? And the shouting for help thing, that's how the robbers got my uncle too. Told them their son was trapped under their car and they needed help. He opened the door gunbutt to the temple.
I respect your uncle for the man that he is and for the decision that he made. He heard a distress call and he was going to attempt in aiding the victim. He acted courageously and I applaud him for wanting to help save another human life.

Its unfortunate that he was taken advantage by a group of thoughtless and ruthless people. It is not his fault that they exist. Shame that we live in a world so cold. Glad to see that this earth still has people like your uncle who will answer to the call of people in need.

Props to your uncle for not being a piece of sh*t coward like this other guy.
 11-09-2012, 10:01 AM         #356
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackRepub85 said:
So a 5'3 130 black woman can't carry a knife, gun, hit you over the head with something? And the shouting for help thing, that's how the robbers got my uncle too. Told them their son was trapped under their car and they needed help. He opened the door gunbutt to the temple.
Dude you sound stupid right now...........basically let the world die because your too much of a bi*ch a.ss pus*y to be a man.......if you stay ready you dont have to get ready for one...............but we not dealing with acual cats with balls.....we dealing with cowards and reclusive fu*k boys........FOH with this nonsence
 5 years ago '10        #357
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 21 21
 Dos-effect said:
Dude you sound stupid right now...........basically let the world die because your too much of a bi*ch a.ss pus*y to be a man.......if you stay ready you dont have to get ready for one...............but we not dealing with acual cats with balls.....we dealing with cowards and reclusive fu*k boys........FOH with this nonsence
there comes a point when you have to realize you are wrong and to just cut your losses and just stfu...that time has long passed
 11-09-2012, 10:31 AM         #358
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
there comes a point when you have to realize you are wrong and to just cut your losses and just stfu...that time has long passed
In this situation there are no winners and losers, simply as*holes and people who give a sh*t.......speaking of STFU......dont you have another homoesque character to transform into.....your a lonely little man aren't you?
 5 years ago '04        #359
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,025 | Props total: 2560 2560
 Dos-effect said:
Because while your still attempting to argue her reasons for being out there, none of that matter when it comes to the moment of the 2 peoples interaction..........nothing else fu*king mattered at that time. And the official story on CNN gave a different account of the story, where she held on to the tree with her children for what she explained was hours and then at some point she went for help and lost the grip of her children in the process of asking for help.................one can only a.ssume the reason of why she felt she needed to leave her home....in my opinion why that factors into her being out there......if you can acknowledge its her fault that her children are gone.....you do understand that simple call to the police could have prompted a possible helicopter search, patrol car, US NATIONAL GAURD emergency vehicle....to help search for the children which could have possibly made a huge difference......maybe he could not swim and maybe she could not swim either..........maybe the boys got swept away so fast she had not time to react......we truly dont know because we were not there.........but what we do know is quick acting by the man of that house could have made a huge difference.....if you cant at least admit that to yourself......then your full of sh*t and cannot seriously be expecting for anyone to consider your POV any longer.

And this is the last thing Im going to say on this matter, we all know bi*ches are stupid....just logically they are highly illogical creatures..........if for any reason this was my wife and for whatever reason she decided to do something like this and she had my kids with her......I would hope with every fiber of being in my body that if she needed help someone would help her, Its crazy I can relate to this story more then you can and I dont even have kids..........and some of you live in the city where this happen
So the cause doesn’t matter just the effect? Racist/s3xist trolling at its finest...do you even read the sh*t that you type.

Which VERSION of her story are you going by? The kids on the roof, holding on to a tree for HOURS, going to work? flooded house? Power out? etc etc etc. All your arguments are that of an OPINION. It's not a crime to not help someone so therefore he didn't have to. If he didn't want to/couldn't its a moral issue and still YOUR OPINION. It’s your opinion that the guy should open his door to a stranger during a hurricane, its not a crime NOT to. The FACT remains SHE put her kids in harms way and didn't even attempt to help them. I have not heard any version of her story that says she dove in that water to save her kids.

I live on the south shore of LI that got hit just as bad as SI...my area didn’t get hit bad other than trees through houses and about 50% still don’t have power but there was a mandatory evacuation for my area. Those that decided to stay SHOULD not leave the house under ANY circumstances other than a fire or flooding. This was stated on LETTERS put in everyone’s mailbox Saturday afternoon, not sure if Staten Island got the same letters, but again it’s COMMON SENSE. So her leaving at the HEIGHT of the storm already puts her decision making in question.

You expect a chopper to come out in the middle of a hurricane? By the time any response team could have even gotten in the car to head out there, the kids were gone. The kids died the minute SHE didn’t go after them.

I can’t youre too fu*king one sided to argue with. Fact remains, she is lying, he is lying but it was HER choice to go out in a storm that tragically k!lled her kids not someones choice to NOT help.

Last edited by patt24; 11-09-2012 at 10:47 AM..
 11-09-2012, 10:57 AM         #360
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 patt24 said:
So the cause doesn’t matter just the effect? Racist/s3xist trolling at its finest...do you even read the sh*t that you type.

Which VERSION of her story are you going by? The kids on the roof, holding on to a tree for HOURS, going to work? flooded house? Power out? etc etc etc. All your arguments are that of an OPINION. It's not a crime to not hep someone so therefore he didn't have to if he didn't want to/couldn't therefore its a moral issue and still YOUR OPINION. It’s your opinion that the guy should open his door to a stranger during a hurricane, its not a crime to NOT . The FACT remains SHE put her kids in harms way and didn't even attempt to help them. I have not heard any version of her story that says she dove in that water to save her kids.

I live on the south shore of LI that got hit just as bad as SI...my area didn’t get hit bad other than trees through houses and about 50% still don’t have power but there was a mandatory evacuation for my area. Those that decided to stay SHOULD not leave the house under ANY circumstances other than a fire or flooding. This was stated on LETTERS put in everyone’s mailbox Saturday afternoon, not sure if Staten Island got the same letters, but again it’s COMMON SENSE. So her leaving at the HEIGHT of the storm already puts her decision making in question.

You expect a chopper to come out in the middle of a hurricane? By the time any response team could have even gotten in the car to head out there, the kids were gone. The kids died the minute SHE didn’t go after them.

I can’t youre too fu*king one sided to argue with. Fact remains, she is lying, he is lying but it was HER choice to go out in a storm that tragically k!lled her kids not someones choice to NOT help.
Of course its not illiegal for him not to help......if HAD to help he would be under arrest right now? Thats a stupid a.ss argument. Common sense tells us all that it was his right not to help......we are not arguing the law we are arguing moral obligation. However if you can argue it was his right not to help, it was also her right to seek better shelter was it not. I'm not exusing the mother from her actions......never once have I stated that her children dying was not her fault..........not once..........nor have I endorse the man leaving his home to find the children in the water. Ive only made the argument on what a better man would have done.....as most men who are better men in this thread have all agreed with......

And perhaps I am focused on the point of the interaction of the man and the woman......to me that's the siginificant part of the whole story, thier interaction......thats the one thing you people have not talked about...in fact you have talked ALL AROUND that specific important aspect of this story.......all about what the woman should not have done, what she could have done, and what the man was in the right to do......but neither have addressed the story of the man coming to the door and closing the door back in the womans face.........none of you.......and the only reason your not touching it is because you know that makes your whole argument bogus. Thats the only thing I honestly care about it......If it was me, regardless of how she got there......I would very cautiously allow her help by opening my door and letting her and her kids in(if they were indeed with her)........to me thats what most people would have done.....I dont think any one has made an argument that is not somehow responsible for the tragedy...but when that man chose to ignore her please and look the other way......he then became a part of that tragedy and deserves every bit of backlash he recieves. He had the opportunity to be a better person and he chose to be the selfish one......for that he gets no sympathy or consideration.....just as you choose to give the woman none........

Last edited by Dos-effect; 11-09-2012 at 10:59 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy