Nov 7 - Grieving Mom Confronts Neighbors Who Refused Help As Hurricane Sandy Took Boys

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #301
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
This is definetly one of those situations where you would have to AT LEAST live nearby to get a sense of what happened and how... its funny how BX thinks they know exactly what happened

RIP to the KIDS
 11-08-2012, 03:07 PM         #302
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
the first thing you said....take your own advice.

i think thats the answer there man...people in new york arent used to this and and 60+year old man is prob scared sh*tless bunkered down in his bathroom with his portable radio and hears someone banging on the door and next thing he knows he hears a window shatter at the back of the house and glances out. cant blame him.

now this is all hypothetical and what i get from the stories told...but i also could be wrong.
GTFO........dude showed he gave less of a fu*k about the woman or her children after the situation.......stop trying to make this dude into a victim.....THERE ARE NO fu*kING VICTIMS.....its a woman who got caught in the storm and lost her children......and the people who could have done more who did nothing........thats all its about.....I dont think anyone is really expect the man to go wading in the water to find the boys.....but his behavior was NOT what you do in a situation where its obvious a fellow human being is in distress.........those are the facts......he had a chance to be a good human being, him and his neighbors....and instead chose to let either his stereotypical fear or his bigoted attitude get in the way of doing the right thing........your sitting here working overtime to take up for this bullsh*t, there is no excuse, its a insult to humanity and an insult to the woman who is now mourning her children......its not his fault the kids died he cant be judged for that.....but how he handled the situation......that's where he can be judged and where he obviously dropped the ball.......
 5 years ago '05        #303
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,910 | Props total: 21067 21067
RIP to the boys because this is a sad story obviously... But, this news story seems off to me. She "returned to the scene", where was she in relation to her house since someone said her house was flooded? It doesn't seem like anyone "refused" to help, who the fu*k is going to answer their door during a sh*t storm? Most of them were probably seeking shelter in parts of their homes to keep themselves safe. It's not like some guy was standing around outside, saw the kids get swept away, and turned his back.

Weird a.ss story.
 5 years ago '04        #304
Def Poet|S 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,661 | Props total: 95 95
the stupidity of some of the people posting in this thread astounds me.

R.I.P. to those children.
 5 years ago '10        #305
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,928 | Props total: 55 55
 Jimmy Breaux said:
My record is clean.

I think the fact two kids died partially because him being unwilling to help will live with him forever.

That's probably punishment enough. Doesn't make him anything less of a coward though.
how? the kids were already swept away by the time she got to his door..he couldnt have save the kids, he could have let her in but thats it. the death of these to inocent kids falls on the shoulders of their dumbass mother and no one else.
 5 years ago '04        #306
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
 corys35 said:
Don't matter, I'd risk my life to help 2 kids no matter what. I hope a stranger would do the same for mine. The ultimate sacrifice
Ditto homeboi pus*y
 5 years ago '06        #307
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 drama_kiNg said:
Lmao, fu*k that noise. pussies? n*ggas were dressing up as lipa (power workers) in here in ny and once u open the door they tried jumpin you. they were rapin bi*ches too. im looking out for mines before i look out for anyone else thats for sure
5'3", 130 lbs, unarmed... scary!
 5 years ago '10        #308
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 hood135 said:
5'3", 130 lbs, unarmed... scary!
in the dark you cant tell if she has more ppl with her
 5 years ago '04        #309
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
I would do anything I possibly could to help these kids. Stinks the neighbor didn't even TRY.
 5 years ago '06        #310
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 UcantCme said:
in the dark you cant tell if she has more ppl with her
Yall bringing up the boogie man trying to give this dude an out will not work. She was alone and a flashlight would have sufficed.
 5 years ago '05        #311
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 hood135 said:
I'm not responding to this bullsh*t.
Fine by me
 5 years ago '10        #312
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 W24x55 said:
I would do anything I possibly could to help these kids. Stinks the neighbor didn't even TRY.
dude wasnt a neighbor...didnt even live on the same street....ppl in this thread acting like they have known each other for years and he just said fu*k yo kids and let them die in front of him.
 5 years ago '05        #313
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 hood135 said:
Yall bringing up the boogie man trying to give this dude an out will not work. She was alone and a flashlight would have sufficed.
You dont seem to get it, do you????

Nobody gives a fu*k about strangers......point blank

This guy was an elder, no? Like he really has a strong interest in even approaching the door......let alone, looking out it, and listening to this woman. You watching too many Bruce Willis movies.......like this man, was supposed to rip off his shirt and go flying down the stream Mike Phelps style and come back with the two kids alive.....and all four would have done a nice, warm, group hug and made the cover of TIME Magazine.............

sh*t dont work like that. Its basically..............dont bother me, and I wont bother you, dont ask for sh*t, cause I aint giving. Im not saying that from MY perspective......but thats just how things work in this world.

Too bad, too Sad............Every man for himself.............Tough Break...........feel free to add on an appropriate catch phrase
 5 years ago '04        #314
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 553 553
damn i kinda teared up alil reading that sh*t. fu*ked up sh*t..
 5 years ago '05        #315
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
She WATCHED her boys get swept away, she probably couldnt have saved them anyways, but Im not gonna watch my kids float down the street like a piece of debris. Im letting go of that tree and going after them, if I die too oh well...

I dont blame the neighbor I wouldnt have opened the door either....
 5 years ago '07        #316
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
Yo hear me out... here's my theory on what REALLY happened. She's just using the old man as the blame cause she knows it's really her fault her babies are dead. Out of all the facts stated on both sides, this makes the most sense what happened in chronological order...

1. Water pushed her car off to the side of the road. She then put her boys on top of the roof of the car. The car got swept away.

2. After her babies got swept away, she said "f*ck it, I gotta try to save myself now" and ran for shelter at the old man's house. (The old man said she never had ANY kids with her, which is believable because if she got them to his house then they would have not gotten swept away.)

3. She was banging on the back door trying to get in and the old man thought it was a robber so he didn't open the door. She then broke his window with a flower pot (probably out of anger), which made it seem even MORE like she was a robber.

4. Once she realized she wasn't gonna get in the house, she said "f*ck it" and ran back out and tried to get people to help her find her babies who got swept away a long time ago already.

5. In the end, she blamed the old man for not letting her (and her babies) in as the reason her babies drowned so that nobody would suspect her of any wrongdoing, since she was the one who put her babies on top of the car before it got swept away. If you take the old man issue out of the story, don't you think this would look REAL bad for her? She's alive and her babies are dead? She would have a lot of explaining to do...

Last edited by Bullseye; 11-08-2012 at 04:25 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #317
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 Play4keepz32 said:
This aint serious is it???? Pathetic if its true
Yeah brah, fu*k opening doors during those times. why bring that sorta sh*t in your house during a hurricane
 5 years ago '10        #318
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 FlamboyantOne said:
You dont seem to get it, do you????

Nobody gives a fu*k about strangers......point blank

This guy was an elder, no? Like he really has a strong interest in even approaching the door......let alone, looking out it, and listening to this woman. You watching too many Bruce Willis movies.......like this man, was supposed to rip off his shirt and go flying down the stream Mike Phelps style and come back with the two kids alive.....and all four would have done a nice, warm, group hug and made the cover of TIME Magazine.............

sh*t dont work like that. Its basically..............dont bother me, and I wont bother you, dont ask for sh*t, cause I aint giving. Im not saying that from MY perspective......but thats just how things work in this world.

Too bad, too Sad............Every man for himself.............Tough Break...........feel free to add on an appropriate catch phrase

sh*t aint funny.. But yo, thats how the world works. n*ggas watch the news everyday and see how fu*ked up people of ALL races are.

This country is full of sick people, who want to do harm to others. Nobody is gonna willingly put themselves in danger for a stranger. Especially in a world where you HAVE TO a.ssume the worse..

Bullseye said:
Yo hear me out... here's my theory on what REALLY happened. She's just using the old man as the blame cause she knows it's really her fault her babies are dead. Out of all the facts stated on both sides, this makes the most sense what happened in chronological order...

1. Water pushed her car off to the side of the road. She then put her boys on top of the roof of the car. The car got swept away.

2. After her babies got swept away, she said "f*ck it, I gotta try to save myself now" and ran for shelter at the old man's house. (The old man said she never had ANY kids with her, which is believable because if she got them to his house then they would have not gotten swept away.)

3. She was banging on the back door trying to get in and the old man thought it was a robber so he didn't open the door. She then broke his window with a flower pot (probably out of anger), which made it seem even MORE like she was a robber.

4. Once she realized she wasn't gonna get in the house, she said "f*ck it" and ran back out and tried to get people to help her find her babies who got swept away a long time ago already.

5. In the end, she blamed the old man for not letting her (and her babies) in as the reason her babies drowned so that nobody would suspect her of any wrongdoing, since she was the one who put her babies on top of the car before it got swept away. If you take the old man issue out of the story, don't you think this would look REAL bad for her? She's alive and her babies are dead? She would have a lot of explaining to do...

We'll never know exactly what happened, cuz

1) She already telling different versions of the story to different people

2) Her and the man in the house gon interpret the event differently anyway

But I think its clear that the events would have had to have gon down similarly to what you and most people (with sense) in this thread have posted.. Its also similar to what she told her sister.

Miss me with that story on CNN about holding on to a tree for dear life, while holding a 2 and 4 year old, then her and the kids going to the mans door and the kids blowing away off the n*ggas stoop

11-08-2012, 04:40 PM         #319
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bullseye said:

5 years ago '07        #320
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 TheMindOf said:
Miss me with that story on CNN about holding on to a tree for dear life, while holding a 2 and 4 year old, then her and the kids going to the mans door and the kids blowing away off the n*ggas stoop

This part of the story is NOT believable, which is why I didn't mention it. I think she made this sh*t up. How would they have got swept by the wind if she was holding them? And you think for one second she wasn't holding them tight as glue if winds were that strong? Ain't NO way they would have gotten blown away without her. Either all or none would have got blown away.

Last edited by Bullseye; 11-08-2012 at 05:10 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy