Nov 7 - Grieving Mom Confronts Neighbors Who Refused Help As Hurricane Sandy Took Boys

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #281
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 stmarys15 said:
So when you go outside in the middle of a hurricane to check if the person is a threat and the person pulls out a gun and shoots you, then what?
According to these n*ggas, that means you died honorably and you're not a coward. Even though you're dead for no reason, at least you're a dead brave person.
 5 years ago '06        #282
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 TheMindOf said:
Somehow, I think he'll be okay..
Indeed. Which makes him and people like him a waste of space.
 5 years ago '09        #283
stmarys15 
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
 hood135 said:
Its not about fault with me. It's about choices. He chose not to act. Its his right. He has to live with that. As a father and a man, I can not condone that kind of fu*kery. I would've done something even if something was not enough.
The guy had no opportunity to save the kids according to the story. The kids were long gone from the flood waters. If the mother and kids were all at the front door and all he had to do was let them in, then yes, he would have something to live with, or if he had any chance to save the kids. The only thing he could have done in this situation is let the mother inside and give her shelter, the kids were gone, and at that point, if theres someone without kids by themselves banging on your door that you don't know, you would a.ssume someone is robbing you. It is a really sad story

Last edited by stmarys15; 11-08-2012 at 01:54 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #284
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,909 | Props total: 34 34
 hood135 said:
I've lived long enough and through too much sh*t to know that I ain't got no bi*ch in me. Turning a hysterical female away at the door because you don't know her or because you are too afraid to check and see what a noise is outside of your own fu*king house? Nah.

You approach every situation with precaution and you determine what can be done once you've made your a.ssessment. These pieces of sh*t just disregarded and ignored cries for help and hoped that they'd go away.

I would never do that.
i applaud you for saying this fam...but ive been thru more than one hurricane and its not a regular rainy day in central park....sh*ts real.
 5 years ago '06        #285
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 FlamboyantOne said:
Its sooooooo easy to sit back and say all this AFTER the fact...........

What çommon sense person opens the door when a person of color is frantically pounding and screaming on their door? Not many, thats for sure. Just too many things can go wrong and usually does. Now me, I would have opened the door, because if it was a set up to a robbery, they getting they a.ss beat,......black, white, purple or gray.

She should have NEVER let them poor children out of her grips, no matter what. If worse comes to worse, float down the river with them
I'm not responding to this bullsh*t. One yourself.
 5 years ago '06        #286
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 stmarys15 said:
The guy had no opportunity to save the kids according to the story. The kids were long gone from the flood waters. If the mother and kids were all at the front door and all he had to do was let them in, then yes, he would have something to live with, or if he had any chance to save the kids. The only thing he could have done in this situation is let the mother inside and give her shelter, the kids were gone, and at that point, if theres someone without kids by themselves banging on your door that you don't know, you would a.ssume someone is robbing you. It is a really sad story
I wouldn't have had a damn thing to say if he would have at least done that much. He didn't so fu*k him.
 5 years ago '06        #287
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 HHS said:
When I first saw this story reported on the news, they seemed to suggest that she took the kids with her to the house, and tried to get in to get shelter. In that situation, of course it would be horrible not to let them in, BUT reading more about this that doesn't seem to be what happened.

What seems to have happened is that her kids were washed away, and she then went to different houses trying to get someone to COME OUT and help her fine the kids. In that case, it's completely reasonable to refuse, because one, common sense can tell you those kids were almost certainly already dead by that point, and two, it's almost one step short of suicide to go out in those same storm surges during the height of the storm."I don’t know you. I’m not going to help you" makes much more sense in that situation than simply a mother and her children trying to take shelter.
True. I hate racists, but this just seems like an "everybody for themselves" situation, sadly. Poor kids though. RIP.
 5 years ago '06        #288
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 UcantCme said:
i applaud you for saying this fam...but ive been thru more than one hurricane and its not a regular rainy day in central park....sh*ts real.
Dawg I live an hour and a half away from the Gulf Coast. You're preaching to the choir. Hurricanes, tornadoes, tropical storms. That sh*t is seasonal. No lights, roof bouncing so hard you thinks its going to blow off, trees cracking, telephone lines down....I know the drill.

All that said, dude still chose to do nothing.
 5 years ago '05        #289
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,268 | Props total: 6369 6369
 CoochieCrook said:
So I can die for someone else's kids, so that my own will be orphaned. Great idea.
obviously the mother was outside so it wasnt that bad for them to be walkn around but those boys are tiny and didnt weigh a buck.. sh*ts sad. people only care about demselves these days
 5 years ago '09        #290
stmarys15 
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
 hood135 said:
I wouldn't have had a damn thing to say if he would have at least done that much. He didn't so fu*k him.
That is all he could have done though, and when someone you don't know is banging frantically at a door (no kids with them) during a hurricane and throwing things through a window, he could have easily been on the news as another person shot in a robbery instead of a story like this. You hear all the time about people being robbed during disasters like this
 5 years ago '07        #291
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
This dumb bi*ch was told to evacuate. She didn't. She waiting til the area started to flood to leave her house. She put the boys on the roof of the car. Why does anyone feel sorry for her and why is she trying to blame anyone but herself?

She's a fu*king tard. Those poor lil boys
 5 years ago '06        #292
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 stmarys15 said:
That is all he could have done though, and when someone you don't know is banging frantically at a door (no kids with them) during a hurricane and throwing things through a window, he could have easily been on the news as another person shot in a robbery instead of a story like this. You hear all the time about people being robbed during disasters like this
A risk I would have been glad to take. a.ssess the situation. If you feel that there's a potential threat, grab a weapon. Look out of the window or alternate point of egress. Approach the door with caution. Before opening the door, ask the person to calm themselves and tell you what was going on. Tell them to step back. Continue with caution. Tell them to repeat. Determine the next move.

Yall keep bringing up crime, guns and news stories about robberies all for not. This 5'3 130 pound lady had no motive other than trying to save her kids.
 5 years ago '07        #293
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
She's lucky he even looked to see who was knocking. I would have been hiding under a bathtub in my basement. I wouldn't have even heard/checked for any knocking.

And she threw a pot at his window and tried to break in? Sheeeeit, she lucky he ain't blow off her head wit some bullsh*t like that. If she was at the wrong crib and tried to break in like that, she would be gone. She lucky to be alive.

If anything, she k!lled her kids and deserves to go to jail.
 5 years ago '10        #294
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Peterparker said:
First of all yall sound like idiots....

1. Doors should usually have this little invention called a "peephole" or you should have windows unless their bordered up(in his case they were not bordered up) so you can see exactly who is coming up to your door step.

2. 2nd majority of ppl are not going to be looting and robbing during the fu*king Hurricane. After the storm settles and their's no power or law to enforce on the ppl yes then they'll be havoc or panic in streets. But while the sh*t is going on who the fu*k is doing that??

3. This was in Staten Island in a high income neighborhood...This how idiotic the demographic of this area were. If you generalize black ppl as criminals...you really think a criminal is going to drive all the way to Staten Island in a fu*king storm to loot your house??

4. If they were going to really loot their house and nobody answered the door they would just go in your sh*t automatically. If ppl want your sh*t in a time of apocalypse or disaster it will be nothing that will stop them from coming in your house and taking your sh*t. So you ignoring somebody knocking at your door will not work in that situation.

It wasn't a scam artist or a regular day this was a time of panic.....nobodies going to be breaking into your sh*t in that situation

5. Ppl saying it was a hurricane so why open the door?? Yall act as if as soon as he open the door he was going to fly out his fu*king house. Think mothafu*kas?

Now i'm not saying it's anybody fault i'm just saying yall have a limited backwards way of thinking on this subject. I'll say judging from the interview he had no sympathy for her lost of children. Judging from her side...I don't understand why she was out there in the first place..She panicked.

Also when your black in your in a time of crises never ever look for white ppl to help you out. Married the white man she aint realize what kind of demographic she was fu*king with clearly. *smh*
the first thing you said....take your own advice.

hood135 said:
Dawg I live an hour and a half away from the Gulf Coast. You're preaching to the choir. Hurricanes, tornadoes, tropical storms. That sh*t is seasonal. No lights, roof bouncing so hard you thinks its going to blow off, trees cracking, telephone lines down....I know the drill.

All that said, dude still chose to do nothing.
i think thats the answer there man...people in new york arent used to this and and 60+year old man is prob scared sh*tless bunkered down in his bathroom with his portable radio and hears someone banging on the door and next thing he knows he hears a window shatter at the back of the house and glances out. cant blame him.

now this is all hypothetical and what i get from the stories told...but i also could be wrong.
 5 years ago '04        #295
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,122 | Props total: 4431 4431
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
This dumb bi*ch was told to evacuate. She didn't. She waiting til the area started to flood to leave her house. She put the boys on the roof of the car. Why does anyone feel sorry for her and why is she trying to blame anyone but herself?

She's a fu*king tard. Those poor lil boys
wow u got a pt. didnt think about that.

ppl were told to leave and they didnt but wanna wait til water shows up
 5 years ago '10        #296
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Jimmy Breaux said:
There are hazards everywhere. You can die from anything, there is no point in being afraid.

What's the point.

To answer your question. I would die.
no wonder you have had so many run-ins with the law...youre a dumbass.
 5 years ago '07        #297
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
The sad part is her house didn't even flood up. She lost electricity and panicked. Everyone in the area lost electricity as well. Wtf did she need help for? If she stayed in her house her boys wouldve still been alive.

If you lose power in a hurricane/tropical storm you're gonna run out your house in the middle of the sh*t because you lost power?

So again someone please explain why this lady isn't a fu*king idiot?
 5 years ago '06        #298
1 of 1 Houston 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,249 | Props total: 6418 6418
 corys35 said:
Don't matter, I'd risk my life to help 2 kids no matter what. I hope a stranger would do the same for mine. The ultimate sacrifice
 5 years ago '07        #299
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,519 | Props total: 10843 10843
 Venom said:
did yall even watch the vid?

she went to back of the house, grabbed a cement flower pot and tried to break the window to get in the house. and you would open the door for a person that does that?
I'm screaming fu*k this dumb broad
 5 years ago '05        #300
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 hood135 said:
^^Pussies

You know, some times people make horrible mistakes that they just can't take back. This seems to be a perfect example of that. But her actions are not what disturbs me, its the lack of compassion and disregard of human life exhibited by the cowardly neighbor and the ones who agree with his actions. Whether it was her fault or not, her two kids DIED. And judging by her pleas, she later realized this and begged for someone to HELP her and SAVE them...and not one person came to her aid.

I hope that dude lives for ever.
Lmao, fu*k that noise. pussies? n*ggas were dressing up as lipa (power workers) in here in ny and once u open the door they tried jumpin you. they were rapin bi*ches too. im looking out for mines before i look out for anyone else thats for sure
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
138 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy