Nov 7 - Grieving Mom Confronts Neighbors Who Refused Help As Hurricane Sandy Took Boys

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
175 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
131 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #261
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,404 | Props total: 678 678
Fireman jacket tho??
 5 years ago '11        #262
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 423 423
 Kadillac87 said:
I'm saying she could have asked before her children were swept away. According to her, it was hours of her holding onto a tree before her children were eventually swept away.

According to her, she tried to break into the house for shelter by throwing a flower pot against the window. The home owner confirms that someone threw a flower pot against his window. He says it was a man and not a woman though. So we have both sides confirming a flower pot was thrown against a window to try to get inside.

It's either she was trying to get inside to save herself after her kids were swept away, or she was trying to get inside to save herself and her kids, or she was mad the guy wasn't helping so she tried to break his window.

It's just not adding up. On either side. It's possible that she asked for help and was denied, lost her kids, and frantically asked for help again. It's also possible that she lost her kids before she asked anyone for help. Throwing a flower pot against a window just doesn't mesh well with that theory. Just like other details of the story doesn't mesh well with other theories.
It seems that you are going by what the youtube video said and I am going by the article where they interview the sister. That is why it's a bit confusing.
 11-08-2012, 01:02 PM         #263
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blame it on America, theyve made it so that anybody knocking on your door can be the last time you answer it
 5 years ago '11        #264
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 xo xo xo said:
It seems that you are going by what the youtube video said and I am going by the article where they interview the sister. That is why it's a bit confusing.
Like I said, there's many versions of the story and none of the accounts are adding up fully. The only thing that we can confirm for sure is that her two sons were lost.

5 years ago '11        #265
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 RAM said:
There is a lot of information missing from this article. If I lived on the east coast and they talking about a hurricane is coming (and they now give you like a 4+ day warning) I'm not even taking the chance of riding it out if I have a family (solo I can take care of myself). I'm jumping in the whip or on the bird to get outta there for a few days.
Not all the areas were told to evacuate though. If I'm not mistaken, her area was not an evacuation area.
 5 years ago '10        #266
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 21 21
 Kadillac87 said:
Not all the areas were told to evacuate though. If I'm not mistaken, her area was not an evacuation area.
you are correct...but she drove directly into the evacuation area just because her house lost power....it comes down to her own dumbass fault for not evacuating and then leaving the house in the middle of the storm to drive directly into the storms path...thats on her...it really sucks that the two boys had to die because their mother was a complete dipsh*t.
 11-08-2012, 01:18 PM         #267
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Man was a fu*king coward no other way to put it.
Yup.

I would welcome anyone in my home in time of need no matter what race they were, i don't care if it was that as*hole junky down the road. Takes a special kind of coward to do this sh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #268
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 haterade2885 said:
you just said that "some times people make horrible mistakes that they just can't take back.", maybe the guy did that. you werent there, youre hearing second hand accounts of what happened. stop acting like last action hero and keep your mouth shut, youre speaking on sh*t you dont know about.
That was my whole point. He can't take that back so he'll have to live with that sh*t forever...and he should. I never claimed to be an action hero, just a grown a.ss man who would have done everything possible to help a desperate woman in need. Amazing how I can end up the bad guy in all this.

I swear yall aint sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #269
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 IronMaiden said:
Yup.

I would welcome anyone in my home in time of need no matter what race they were, i don't care if it was that as*hole junky down the road. Takes a special kind of coward to do this sh*t.
So if you were sitting alone in the dark, in the middle of a hurricane, you would open your door for what sounds to you like a person trying to break into your house?

Smart man right here

5 years ago '10        #270
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 21 21
 hood135 said:
That was my whole point. He can't take that back so he'll have to live with that sh*t forever...and he should. I never claimed to be an action hero, just a grown a.ss man who would have done everything possible to help a desperate woman in need. Amazing how I can end up the bad guy in all this.

I swear yall aint sh*t.
i aint gonna call you an idiot for these comments but not a saint either just cause you can say whatever you want now as many ppl do but once you are in that situation then you dont know how you would act.

thats like ppl saying they would step up in a bank robbery or some sh*t and then in that situation when he robber is pointing a gun at everyone they sit there and dont say sh*t.

kinda same thing and the fact of the weather conditions and the fact that others had been broken into, murdered , robbed, etc.
 5 years ago '10        #271
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
none of you know what happened.
 5 years ago '06        #272
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 UcantCme said:
i aint gonna call you an idiot for these comments but not a saint either just cause you can say whatever you want now as many ppl do but once you are in that situation then you dont know how you would act.

thats like ppl saying they would step up in a bank robbery or some sh*t and then in that situation when he robber is pointing a gun at everyone they sit there and dont say sh*t.

kinda same thing and the fact of the weather conditions and the fact that others had been broken into, murdered , robbed, etc.

I've lived long enough and through too much sh*t to know that I ain't got no bi*ch in me. Turning a hysterical female away at the door because you don't know her or because you are too afraid to check and see what a noise is outside of your own fu*king house? Nah.

You approach every situation with precaution and you determine what can be done once you've made your a.ssessment. These pieces of sh*t just disregarded and ignored cries for help and hoped that they'd go away.

I would never do that.
 5 years ago '05        #273
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5486 5486
 corys35 said:
Don't matter, I'd risk my life to help 2 kids no matter what. I hope a stranger would do the same for mine. The ultimate sacrifice
Damn right

Ppl have lost their humanity
 5 years ago '07        #274
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
 M said:
People are commenting like this man saw these kids get swept away and did nothing. It's sad as hell what happened, but it's not this man's fault
 hood135 said:
The point is, he did nothing. Two innocent kids are dead. He didn't k!ll them. He didn't put them in that situation. But he could have helped them.

He didn't, so this man is no man at all. fu*k em.
the only people that know he's lying are him and maaaaaybe the mother. M is right, it doesn't look like he is at fault.

bottom line:
 Delbert Mengel said:
none of you know what happened.
 5 years ago '10        #275
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Good point. Why is she leaving her house to go to another house? Over some power?
No TV. No WIFI.. She said "fu*k it. It aint worth going on. I'll risk it so i don't miss 'The Voice' tonight"
 5 years ago '04        #276
mistabeecee41 16 heat pts16
space
space
$599 | Props total: 207 207
dude looks guilty as fu*k.

regardless, her fault, not his.
 5 years ago '06        #277
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Young_Impetuous said:
the only people that know he's lying are him and maaaaaybe the mother. M is right, it doesn't look like he is at fault.

bottom line:
Its not about fault with me. It's about choices. He chose not to act. Its his right. He has to live with that. As a father and a man, I can not condone that kind of fu*kery. I would've done something even if something was not enough.
 5 years ago '09        #278
stmarys15 
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
 Jimmy Breaux said:
It's about really having street smarts.

Here's a protip. That a learned when dealing with police that knock on your door. I smoke weed, so it's not hard.

1. Step out of your house.

2. Gently push the person away from the door so that you can securely close and lock it.

3. Check to see if the person is actually a threat. Yes, in the middle of a hurricane.

It's not hard, unless you're a coward.
So when you go outside in the middle of a hurricane to check if the person is a threat and the person pulls out a gun and shoots you, then what?
 5 years ago '10        #279
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 hood135 said:
Its not about fault with me. It's about choices. He chose not to act. Its his right. He has to live with that. As a father and a man, I can not condone that kind of fu*kery. I would've done something even if something was not enough.
Somehow, I think he'll be okay..
 5 years ago '05        #280
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 hood135 said:
^^Pussies

You know, some times people make horrible mistakes that they just can't take back. This seems to be a perfect example of that. But her actions are not what disturbs me, its the lack of compassion and disregard of human life exhibited by the cowardly neighbor and the ones who agree with his actions. Whether it was her fault or not, her two kids DIED. And judging by her pleas, she later realized this and begged for someone to HELP her and SAVE them...and not one person came to her aid.

I hope that dude lives for ever.

Its sooooooo easy to sit back and say all this AFTER the fact...........

What çommon sense person opens the door when a person of color is frantically pounding and screaming on their door? Not many, thats for sure. Just too many things can go wrong and usually does. Now me, I would have opened the door, because if it was a set up to a robbery, they getting they a.ss beat,......black, white, purple or gray.

She should have NEVER let them poor children out of her grips, no matter what. If worse comes to worse, float down the river with them
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago