Nov 7 - Grieving Mom Confronts Neighbors Who Refused Help As Hurricane Sandy Took Boys

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #261
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
space
$5,431 | Props total: 438 438
 Kadillac87 said:
I'm saying she could have asked before her children were swept away. According to her, it was hours of her holding onto a tree before her children were eventually swept away.

According to her, she tried to break into the house for shelter by throwing a flower pot against the window. The home owner confirms that someone threw a flower pot against his window. He says it was a man and not a woman though. So we have both sides confirming a flower pot was thrown against a window to try to get inside.

It's either she was trying to get inside to save herself after her kids were swept away, or she was trying to get inside to save herself and her kids, or she was mad the guy wasn't helping so she tried to break his window.

It's just not adding up. On either side. It's possible that she asked for help and was denied, lost her kids, and frantically asked for help again. It's also possible that she lost her kids before she asked anyone for help. Throwing a flower pot against a window just doesn't mesh well with that theory. Just like other details of the story doesn't mesh well with other theories.
It seems that you are going by what the youtube video said and I am going by the article where they interview the sister. That is why it's a bit confusing.
 11-08-2012, 12:02 PM         #262
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blame it on America, theyve made it so that anybody knocking on your door can be the last time you answer it
 6 years ago '11        #263
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 xo xo xo said:
It seems that you are going by what the youtube video said and I am going by the article where they interview the sister. That is why it's a bit confusing.
Like I said, there's many versions of the story and none of the accounts are adding up fully. The only thing that we can confirm for sure is that her two sons were lost.

6 years ago '11        #264
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 RAM said:
There is a lot of information missing from this article. If I lived on the east coast and they talking about a hurricane is coming (and they now give you like a 4+ day warning) I'm not even taking the chance of riding it out if I have a family (solo I can take care of myself). I'm jumping in the whip or on the bird to get outta there for a few days.
Not all the areas were told to evacuate though. If I'm not mistaken, her area was not an evacuation area.
 6 years ago '10        #265
Beach Bum 52 heat pts52
space
space
$6,348 | Props total: 498 498
 Kadillac87 said:
Not all the areas were told to evacuate though. If I'm not mistaken, her area was not an evacuation area.
you are correct...but she drove directly into the evacuation area just because her house lost power....it comes down to her own dumbass fault for not evacuating and then leaving the house in the middle of the storm to drive directly into the storms path...thats on her...it really sucks that the two boys had to die because their mother was a complete dipsh*t.
 11-08-2012, 12:18 PM         #266
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Man was a fu*king coward no other way to put it.
Yup.

I would welcome anyone in my home in time of need no matter what race they were, i don't care if it was that as*hole junky down the road. Takes a special kind of coward to do this sh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #267
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 haterade2885 said:
you just said that "some times people make horrible mistakes that they just can't take back.", maybe the guy did that. you werent there, youre hearing second hand accounts of what happened. stop acting like last action hero and keep your mouth shut, youre speaking on sh*t you dont know about.
That was my whole point. He can't take that back so he'll have to live with that sh*t forever...and he should. I never claimed to be an action hero, just a grown a.ss man who would have done everything possible to help a desperate woman in need. Amazing how I can end up the bad guy in all this.

I swear yall aint sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #268
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
 IronMaiden said:
Yup.

I would welcome anyone in my home in time of need no matter what race they were, i don't care if it was that as*hole junky down the road. Takes a special kind of coward to do this sh*t.
So if you were sitting alone in the dark, in the middle of a hurricane, you would open your door for what sounds to you like a person trying to break into your house?

Smart man right here

6 years ago '10        #269
Beach Bum 52 heat pts52
space
space
$6,348 | Props total: 498 498
 hood135 said:
That was my whole point. He can't take that back so he'll have to live with that sh*t forever...and he should. I never claimed to be an action hero, just a grown a.ss man who would have done everything possible to help a desperate woman in need. Amazing how I can end up the bad guy in all this.

I swear yall aint sh*t.
i aint gonna call you an idiot for these comments but not a saint either just cause you can say whatever you want now as many ppl do but once you are in that situation then you dont know how you would act.

thats like ppl saying they would step up in a bank robbery or some sh*t and then in that situation when he robber is pointing a gun at everyone they sit there and dont say sh*t.

kinda same thing and the fact of the weather conditions and the fact that others had been broken into, murdered , robbed, etc.
 6 years ago '10        #270
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 245 245
none of you know what happened.
 6 years ago '06        #271
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 UcantCme said:
i aint gonna call you an idiot for these comments but not a saint either just cause you can say whatever you want now as many ppl do but once you are in that situation then you dont know how you would act.

thats like ppl saying they would step up in a bank robbery or some sh*t and then in that situation when he robber is pointing a gun at everyone they sit there and dont say sh*t.

kinda same thing and the fact of the weather conditions and the fact that others had been broken into, murdered , robbed, etc.

I've lived long enough and through too much sh*t to know that I ain't got no bi*ch in me. Turning a hysterical female away at the door because you don't know her or because you are too afraid to check and see what a noise is outside of your own fu*king house? Nah.

You approach every situation with precaution and you determine what can be done once you've made your a.ssessment. These pieces of sh*t just disregarded and ignored cries for help and hoped that they'd go away.

I would never do that.
 6 years ago '05        #272
ice wolf 522 heat pts522
space
space
$9,458 | Props total: 6083 6083
 corys35 said:
Don't matter, I'd risk my life to help 2 kids no matter what. I hope a stranger would do the same for mine. The ultimate sacrifice
Damn right

Ppl have lost their humanity
 6 years ago '07        #273
Jayceon 498 heat pts498
space
space
$27,836 | Props total: 1332 1332
 M said:
People are commenting like this man saw these kids get swept away and did nothing. It's sad as hell what happened, but it's not this man's fault
 hood135 said:
The point is, he did nothing. Two innocent kids are dead. He didn't k!ll them. He didn't put them in that situation. But he could have helped them.

He didn't, so this man is no man at all. fu*k em.
the only people that know he's lying are him and maaaaaybe the mother. M is right, it doesn't look like he is at fault.

bottom line:
 Delbert Mengel said:
none of you know what happened.
 6 years ago '10        #274
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Good point. Why is she leaving her house to go to another house? Over some power?
No TV. No WIFI.. She said "fu*k it. It aint worth going on. I'll risk it so i don't miss 'The Voice' tonight"
 6 years ago '04        #275
mistabeecee41 16 heat pts16
space
space
$603 | Props total: 210 210
dude looks guilty as fu*k.

regardless, her fault, not his.
 6 years ago '06        #276
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Young_Impetuous said:
the only people that know he's lying are him and maaaaaybe the mother. M is right, it doesn't look like he is at fault.

bottom line:
Its not about fault with me. It's about choices. He chose not to act. Its his right. He has to live with that. As a father and a man, I can not condone that kind of fu*kery. I would've done something even if something was not enough.
 6 years ago '09        #277
stmarys15 
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
 Jimmy Breaux said:
It's about really having street smarts.

Here's a protip. That a learned when dealing with police that knock on your door. I smoke weed, so it's not hard.

1. Step out of your house.

2. Gently push the person away from the door so that you can securely close and lock it.

3. Check to see if the person is actually a threat. Yes, in the middle of a hurricane.

It's not hard, unless you're a coward.
So when you go outside in the middle of a hurricane to check if the person is a threat and the person pulls out a gun and shoots you, then what?
 6 years ago '10        #278
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 hood135 said:
Its not about fault with me. It's about choices. He chose not to act. Its his right. He has to live with that. As a father and a man, I can not condone that kind of fu*kery. I would've done something even if something was not enough.
Somehow, I think he'll be okay..
 6 years ago '05        #279
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,595 | Props total: 33 33
 hood135 said:
^^Pussies

You know, some times people make horrible mistakes that they just can't take back. This seems to be a perfect example of that. But her actions are not what disturbs me, its the lack of compassion and disregard of human life exhibited by the cowardly neighbor and the ones who agree with his actions. Whether it was her fault or not, her two kids DIED. And judging by her pleas, she later realized this and begged for someone to HELP her and SAVE them...and not one person came to her aid.

I hope that dude lives for ever.

Its sooooooo easy to sit back and say all this AFTER the fact...........

What çommon sense person opens the door when a person of color is frantically pounding and screaming on their door? Not many, thats for sure. Just too many things can go wrong and usually does. Now me, I would have opened the door, because if it was a set up to a robbery, they getting they a.ss beat,......black, white, purple or gray.

She should have NEVER let them poor children out of her grips, no matter what. If worse comes to worse, float down the river with them
 6 years ago '10        #280
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 stmarys15 said:
So when you go outside in the middle of a hurricane to check if the person is a threat and the person pulls out a gun and shoots you, then what?
According to these n*ggas, that means you died honorably and you're not a coward. Even though you're dead for no reason, at least you're a dead brave person.
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
33 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
144 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
182 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy