Nov 7 - Grieving Mom Confronts Neighbors Who Refused Help As Hurricane Sandy Took Boys

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #221
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 417 417
 Dos-effect said:
Comments like CTR'S makes it so easy to dislike white people doesn't it?
Damn, dude is dumb....

CTR said:
STFU and stop taking all comments so serious before one day you spend time trying to disprove a troll comment.
Why wouldn't I take it serious? It's a serious situation. Two kids died. Plus trolls are not needed in a serious topic.

CTR said:
Also, this ho went out and go her a WHITE MAN thinking she would be accepted in the white community. I guess that whole plan did not pan out for her smh You may live in a white neighborhood and trick a white man into fathering your n*gga children but you're still a n*gga.
*sigh* smh...........
 5 years ago '05        #222
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,658 | Props total: 2296 2296
So do people not have screen doors there?

Unbelievable. Only in America.

fu*k this old man, I hope his house gets foreclosed on.
 5 years ago '10        #223
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 17 17
 Dos-effect said:
Comments like CTR'S makes it so easy to dislike white people doesn't it?
kind of how LIFEUNDERTHESCOPE's makes it so easy to dislike black people? you show your true stupidy each and everyday on here.

Mike Nitty said:
This chick is feeling the effects of guilt...that guilt is causing her to bllame/point the finger at everyone but herself. Like I said before its sad as sh*t but the cane was in full swing by the time all this had started. Some of yall I think are under the a.ssumption that she was at his door and this n*gga looking out the window while her kids were drowning in his front lawn...no this n*gga was in the dark with no power, prolly shook...the lady had already lost control of her kids by the time he could do anythiing if it was anything he could do.

Think people. If the water is 4, 5 feet deep and we talking bout a 4 and 6yo...in the middle of darkness just what yo untrained a.ss gon do, you can't even see the kids to formulate a plan to help. I'm looking out my window right now trying to put myself in his shoes. Street under water, dark, hysterical woman prolly can't even get out right what happened and I'm supposed to put my life on the line swimming in water to find kids I don't know where in the water they at. Yall boys crazy, I aint superman and this aint the movies....I'll help when its feasibly possible but throwing the blame on this n*gga is completely wrong.

my n*gga
your avy says otherwise
 11-08-2012, 11:02 AM         #224
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
kind of how LIFEUNDERTHESCOPE's makes it so easy to dislike black people? you show your true stupidy each and everyday on here.

your avy says otherwise
So once again you have nothing interesting to the conversation. And once again you manage to see the white victims side only.......typical you comment and perspective......full of sh*t and racist as ever......eat a d!ck and choke on the cum............and the sad thing is this is the internet.......2 children died in real life because of this dudes ignorance that more then likely had racial undertones......and you still dont feel compelled to speak against it....you only conspire to once again spin the truth and down play the reality of what true hate results in
 5 years ago '10        #225
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
So once again you have nothing interesting to the conversation. And once again you manage to see the white victims side only.......typical you comment and perspective......full of sh*t and racist as ever......eat a d!ck and choke on the cum............and the sad thing is this is the internet.......2 children died in real life because of this dudes ignorance that more then likely had racial undertones......and you still dont feel compelled to speak against it....you only conspire to once again spin the truth and down play the reality of what true hate results in
as usual you are on your own agenda....you got all that from the few words i said? so intelligent you are.
 5 years ago '10        #226
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Of course a robber isn't going to say "its a robber" but given the situation if it was a lady with kids in the middle of a hurricane with flooding you probably arent going to a.ssume she is there to take your sh*t.
dark, rainy, windy, tree branches and everything else banging against your house and you gonna hear her yell help me? maybe/ maybe not.

and from what i have read, she didnt have the kids at this point. and why go throw a flower pot thru the back glass only to not enter?
 5 years ago '05        #227
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178
space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 676 676
Who's tryna rob you in the middle of a hurricane? They gon steal an umbrella? a television??
 5 years ago '10        #228
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 J-Schmoove said:
Of course a robber isn't going to say "its a robber" but given the situation if it was a lady with kids in the middle of a hurricane with flooding you probably arent going to a.ssume she is there to take your sh*t.
See.. You aint even read the story. You just in here talking to be a part of the conversation. She didn't have the kids with her at that point. She was just a stranger banging on somebody else's door and throwing sh*t at his crib..

His power was out, there was a storm going on.

Sorry... I aint opening the door for nobody under that circumstance. Thats her tough luck.

I hate how n*ggas in here acting like this had "racial undertones".. Miss me with that sh*t. Im black and I aint opening my door for no strangers in that situation, especially when it seems like they trying to break in already

Like a woman, never helped with a robbery.

[pic - click to view]

All Omar's accomplices were women on "The Wire". Use a woman to build trust, then soon as they crack the door, a n*gga bust through and got a shotty in my face, stealing my sh*t.

Im all set
 5 years ago '10        #229
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Deuce Fortitude said:
Who's tryna rob you in the middle of a hurricane? They gon steal an umbrella? a television??
apparently you have never been thru a natural disaster...
 5 years ago '10        #230
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Deuce Fortitude said:
For the 88th time in this thread. n*ggas WILL rob you in a hurricane. A LOT of robbing and looting was going on during this hurricane.

They know aint no cops around, and even if the victim does call 911, either they aint coming or its gonna take a min for them to get there.

Why NOT rob somebody crib in a hurricane, is the real question.

You wanna pretend like it don't make sense, so you can feel better about this lady's negligence throughout this whole situation. Its HER FAULT her kids died. Nobody else's but hers.

She gon have to live with that forever. Life goes back to normal for that guy in a week or so, cuz he know he aint really do nothing wrong.
 5 years ago '08        #231
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
"but she was black, what was i supposed to do? Let them in my house? "
 5 years ago '08        #232
MADIA 
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
For the 88th time in this thread. n*ggas WILL rob you in a hurricane. A LOT of robbing and looting was going on during this hurricane.

They know aint no cops around, and even if the victim does call 911, either they aint coming or its gonna take a min for them to get there.

You wanna pretend like it don't make sense, so you can feel better about this lady's negligence throughout this whole situation. Its HER FAULT her kids died. Nobody else's but hers.

She gon have to live with that forever. Life goes back to normal for that guy in a week or so, cuz he know he aint really do nothing wrong.
no, I live here, I know what went on a little bit. The looting and robberies werent during the hurricane, it was after when people were evacuated and they raided empty houses, or stole LIPA & Firef!ghter outfits and posed as them to get in the houses. Not during the peak of the storm. It was a woman with 2 kids, cmon.
 5 years ago '10        #233
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 MADIA said:
no, I live here, I know what went on a little bit. The looting and robberies werent during the hurricane, it was after when people were evacuated and they raided empty houses, or stole LIPA & Firef!ghter outfits and posed as them to get in the houses. Not during the peak of the storm. It was a woman with 2 kids, cmon.
that had already been swept away by the water you dumb fu*k...learn to read before you comment.
 5 years ago '11        #234
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 UcantCme said:
that had already been swept away by the water you dumb fu*k...learn to read before you comment.
Again, it hasn't been confirmed when her children were lost. Clearly, those who want to believe race wasn't a factor are saying her children were long gone before she asked for help. Those that think race could be a factor are saying her children were still alive. We don't know what happened. There's so many different version of the stories just to counter race could have potentially been a factor.
 5 years ago '11        #235
space
space
 TheMindOf said:

Because it would be pretty hard to swim through flood waters with a stolen tv
 5 years ago '10        #236
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 MADIA said:
1) She didn't have her kids with her. I think thats where a lot of n*ggas in this thread are confused.

Race baiters tryna paint a picture of a black woman outside a white mans house with 2 children by her side, looking for help. They wanna make it seem like dude looked outside, seen a mom and 2 black kids and watched the kids blow away, rather than help.

Not what happened.

2) I live in the North East too. I experienced the storm. Luckily, I wasn't in an area that needed to be evacuated.

n*ggas across town from me was getting their houses broke into with them in it. A family got tied up up and robbed at gunpoint, during the storm. sh*t like that DOES happen.

They ended up catching the kids last week tho. Some little spanish n*ggas.

Nonetheless, We don't live in the type of world where you can give people the benefit of the doubt. It's a cold world out there brush.
 5 years ago '10        #237
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Matt504 said:
not what happened according to whom?
[00:58]according to police, she says that the man would NOT let her in the house with her sons.
she has also told more than one story as well.

but as far as bx goes we will chalk it up to its all because she was a black woman and he was a old white man.
 5 years ago '08        #238
MADIA 
space
space
 Matt504 said:
not what happened according to whom?
[00:58]according to police, she says that the man would NOT let her in the house with her sons.
i was literally posting the same video, thank you. and thanks for spewing hatred and insults bc my opinion differs from yours. i win. peace.
 5 years ago '11        #239
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 417 417
He sister spoke to the Daily News and confirmed that she did not have the children with her when she knocked on several doors for help.

Glenda Moore clung desperately to her two small sons as wave upon wave pounded their SUV in the middle of a flooded Staten Island street.

Seconds later, the boys disappeared in the k!ller floodwaters, with their terrified mom left to swim for her life and pray for theirs.

“She was holding onto them, and the waves just kept coming and crashing and they were under,” the mother’s sister told the Daily News at her home. “It went over their heads … She had them in her arms, and a wave came and swept them out of her arms.”The mom was driving along Father Capodanno Blvd. on the island when the rushing waters trapped her and the two kids - ages 2 and 4 -inside the car. Glenda Moore managed to escape the quickly-flooding vehicle and free both boys from their car seats, only to lose her desperate struggle with Mother Nature.
According to the sister, a dripping-wet Moore banged on doors looking for help in the middle of the hurricane, but couldn’t find anyone willing to help her.

"They answered the door and said, 'I don't know you. I'm not going to help you,’” said the sister. "My sister's like 5-foot-3, 130 pounds. She looks like a little girl. She's going to come to you and you're going to slam the door in her face and say, 'I don't know you, I can't help you'?'”

Moore spent the night huddled on a doorstep as the hurricane’s a.ssault continued. At daybreak, her sister said, the desperate mother walked until she found a police car and related her heart-breaking story.

Initially, the sister feared that Moore was gone along with her sons.
Source:

I feel for the family. This is so sad. RIP to the little boys.
 5 years ago '11        #240
space
space
 xo xo xo said:
He sister spoke to the Daily News and confirmed that she did not have the children with her when she knocked on several doors for help.

Source:

I feel for the family. This is so sad. RIP to the little boys.
It doesn't confirm when her children were lost. You just put two different part of the story together to make it seem like it happened in chronological order that way. The only thing it confirms were that people answered the door and said they wouldn't help becuase they don't know her
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago