Nov 7 - Grieving Mom Confronts Neighbors Who Refused Help As Hurricane Sandy Took Boys

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #201
Alton85 
space
space
space
$274 | Props total: 31 31
That dude saw a black face at his back door and got scared. He thought it was a black man and said "fu*k that".

That really sums this story up.
 5 years ago '05        #202
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
 xo xo xo said:
See people this a comment thst clearly shows you when a person does not read the article and just goes off of the thread title alone. The picture I posted is the mother and father of the two boys. They are married.

[pic - click to view]

^See wife and husband.

[pic - click to view]

^See wife and husband again.

Source:

So my question to you is where did you get that she don't know who the father is or that she even voted for Obama??? And having a child out of wedlock does not mean they deserve to die. Smh...
STFU and stop taking all comments so serious before one day you spend time trying to disprove a troll comment.
 5 years ago '06        #203
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 BlackRepub85 said:
Common sense should've told her not to be out at the height of a hurricane. People can spout all this real men crap, but fact is the kids were her responsiblity, not his. Obviously, she made bad decisions that led to her being out when she shouldn't have been. That's nobody's fault but hers. She can be mad, but direct the anger in the right direction. When Hugo was going on back in the day if I would've opened up the door they would've found my bound 8 miles west somewhere else. That hurricane didn't just pop up out of nowhere.
I was raised better. Picture a two year old jerking away from his mother while walking down a sidewalk. He runs away from her in your direction. She's screaming for you to please stop the baby. You don't. The baby runs into the street and gets hit by a car. She ask you why you didn't help her. You say, it's not my responsibility its yours. You should have held his hand tighter. That's an ain't sh*t way to be homie. fu*k you if that's your philosophy.

Joehook said:
Were YOU there at the moment? Cuz if u weren't, how the fu*k would you know he could help..its sad, and I feel horrible for the mother but sometimes people can't control a situation...its selfish to expect someone to help you without considering what they May have to lose...

Lose lose situation, but these kids in here quick to blame the man are jokes...its so easy to talk, but I would love to see some of these tough guys in that similar situation..
fu*k outta here. Nothing selfish about expecting people to be decent human beings. Even if he couldn't have saved the babies, the least he could have done was open the door, a.ssess the situation and console her. Ain't got sh*t to do with being tough. Got everything to do with you being a bi*ch.

Joehook said:
What fu*k would you have done you idiot? Go swimming in flood waters minutes after the kids were taken? What exactly would you have done? You trying to say you stronger than mother nature?

Then it would've been 3 dead people. But seeing on how reckless you talk, I actually wouldn't mind it..

This ol' kick a.ss n*gga thinks he's fu*king superman ..
First thing I would've done is open the door. Calm her down. Access the situation. Get to where I could see. Determine if it was safe to go out in it. Gather other neighbors for help. And if I could get to the babies, I would do everything in my power to do so. You fu*king coward.

CoochieCrook said:
I'm no coward homie, don't act like you know me. But I aint Superman, and yes I do help people, thus I have been blessed with a good life. Sounds like a fu*ked up situation, but nobody else HAD to help.
I get the 'didn't have to help' thing but that ain't no way to be homie. A lot a folks wouldn't know that feeling if they've never gotten a door shut in their face in a time of need. I have 0 respect for people like that.

CoochieCrook said:
This fool blaming everybody else but the only REAL person to blame. Hell, maybe there's no blame to place, it's just a fu*ked situation. Regardless, get off your sh*tty high horse, and if you wanna put your life on the line, feel free, but don't be expecting nothing.
I mentioned that she made a terrible mistake but with that said, we still don't know what her circumstances were. All we know is that she was trying to get away from the storm. Blame nature. Blame Harp. Blame the mother. Blame the kids. Makes me no nevermind. Make sure you throw in that coward who didn't open the door too tho.

CoochieCrook said:
Next thing you know, this dummy gonna be blaming God for making the hurricane that k!lled the kids
You're reaching. Yall trying to give dude a pass that I'm not willing to give. The mother should blame herself but she has every right to voice her frustration and hurt to someone who she thought could have help her at the time. She has to live with her decisions. Those neighbors who turned their back have to live with theirs.
 5 years ago '05        #204
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
 Alton85 said:
That dude saw a black face at his back door and got scared. He thought it was a black man and said "fu*k that".

That really sums this story up.
My statement is still factual. There was no Black Father in their lives.
 5 years ago '05        #205
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
 xo xo xo said:
See people this a comment thst clearly shows you when a person does not read the article and just goes off of the thread title alone. The picture I posted is the mother and father of the two boys. They are married.

[pic - click to view]

^See wife and husband.

[pic - click to view]

^See wife and husband again.

Source:

So my question to you is where did you get that she don't know who the father is or that she even voted for Obama??? And having a child out of wedlock does not mean they deserve to die. Smh...
Also, this ho went out and go her a WHITE MAN thinking she would be accepted in the white community. I guess that whole plan did not pan out for her smh You may live in a white neighborhood and trick a white man into fathering your n*gga children but you're still a n*gga.
 5 years ago '08        #206
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,271 | Props total: 8678 8678
It's the woman's fault. She should have evacuated... stop blaming the dude for her carelessness.

He's not a cop, it's not his job to put his life on the line for others. Also, according to the story he didn't know what was going on either. I'm sure if he had known it was a life and death situation he would have helped.

But regardless, he is not at fault.

If the kids were white and the dude was black y'all would have been defending him. Most of boxden is ignorant
 5 years ago '04        #207
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 17457 17457
Thats was God giving them a chance to do something purposeful in life...Sucks for them they missed the chance
 5 years ago '06        #208
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 One Gud Cide said:
so you're encouraging stupidity?

1. the lady didn't evac when she was told too, even though she has SMALL KIDS
2. she was fu*king OUTSIDE IN THE STREET when it was hitting.
3. she wanted the guy to go OUTSIDE instead of her doing something
4. people were getting robbed all over NY by people who needed "help"

maybe the dumb bi*ch will listen next time
No. I'm encouraging bi*ch a.ss coward a.ss people to stand up and help each other in a time of need. Even IF the lady was a natural born, incompetent, fu*k up...that 2 year old and that 4 year old didn't deserve that.

Cowardice and selfishness.
 5 years ago '05        #209
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
 BlackRepub85 said:
don't you ever get tired of using the race card?
Says the guy who's screen name is "BLACK REPUB".
n*gga, get out of here.
 11-08-2012, 08:23 AM         #210
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
It's the woman's fault. She should have evacuated... stop blaming the dude for her carelessness.

He's not a cop, it's not his job to put his life on the line for others. Also, according to the story he didn't know what was going on either. I'm sure if he had known it was a life and death situation he would have helped.

But regardless, he is not at fault.

If the kids were white and the dude was black y'all would have been defending him. Most of boxden is ignorant
So what if it was your wife and your 2 children....I bet you would want the man to open the door then huh?

Why would anyone defend any race of person being this fu*king selfish? I mean most of the people who are defending the dude are white in this thread right?

There are whitep posters who are against this man's actions also........but it seems that the ones who are going super hard to defend this fu*kery are white..........so if your going to throw around racial accusations you shoudl evaluate your own reason for your stance........cause I wouldnt give a fu*k if the woman was white brown or black I would be a better man and do my best to aide her..........thats what any real man would have done.......all the rest of this fu*k you n*ggas are talking putting the blame of th Hurricaine on the woman......as if she controlled the whether....when all the dude had to do was give a sh*t about someone other then his fu*king self...thats it.....regardless of what led her to his home......HE COULD HAVE HELPED HER....bottom line.........stop trying to spin this so you f*gs dont feel so bad about the actual reality that is white America

Last edited by Dos-effect; 11-08-2012 at 08:28 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #211
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 BlackRepub85 said:
A hurricane and a kid running in the street are no where near the same thing, one is random and the other you knew about for a week, at least. Getting a kid out the street and going into a hurricane is nowhere near the same thing. Seeing more stuff coming out, it seems like she had her kids with her when she was at his door. I personally in that situation would've opened up the door, but I can't blame him for not wanting to.
No sh*t, they are two completely different things. Its principalities. At the end of the day, the lady lost control of her situation. She asked for help. People who could have helped didn't help. Her kids died.

We can blame the mother all day long but I'm still putting that bi*ch n*gga finger in the face of the people who CHOSE not to aid this women in time of need.
 5 years ago '10        #212
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
That's f'd up
 5 years ago '04        #213
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 17457 17457
fu*k it hope his a.ss gets robbed now
 11-08-2012, 09:00 AM         #214
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-Schmoove said:
I agree its not his job to risk his life to save anybody but do you seriously believe that she wasnt yelling for help while banging on the doors? Any person with sense would yell out "Help I have kids in Danger"
What if she didn't?
 5 years ago '08        #215
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12269 12269
This chick is feeling the effects of guilt...that guilt is causing her to bllame/point the finger at everyone but herself. Like I said before its sad as sh*t but the cane was in full swing by the time all this had started. Some of yall I think are under the a.ssumption that she was at his door and this n*gga looking out the window while her kids were drowning in his front lawn...no this n*gga was in the dark with no power, prolly shook...the lady had already lost control of her kids by the time he could do anythiing if it was anything he could do.

Think people. If the water is 4, 5 feet deep and we talking bout a 4 and 6yo...in the middle of darkness just what yo untrained a.ss gon do, you can't even see the kids to formulate a plan to help. I'm looking out my window right now trying to put myself in his shoes. Street under water, dark, hysterical woman prolly can't even get out right what happened and I'm supposed to put my life on the line swimming in water to find kids I don't know where in the water they at. Yall boys crazy, I aint superman and this aint the movies....I'll help when its feasibly possible but throwing the blame on this n*gga is completely wrong.

HHS said:
She's a distraught mother, you can't really expect her to be thinking logically. She's not just gonna accept that her kids are lost forever or want to accept the guilt that it's all on her decision-making. Her trying to blame someone else really makes perfect sense psychologically.

The whole thing really makes much more sense if her kids were lost before she started knocking on doors. Then the reactions of people are much easier to understand.
my n*gga
 11-08-2012, 09:22 AM         #216
thagreat98597 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn shame
 5 years ago '11        #217
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 HHS said:
She's a distraught mother, you can't really expect her to be thinking logically. She's not just gonna accept that her kids are lost forever or want to accept the guilt that it's all on her decision-making. Her trying to blame someone else really makes perfect sense psychologically.

The whole thing really makes much more sense if her kids were lost before she started knocking on doors. Then the reactions of people are much easier to understand.

Not really. Again, as I said before, anytime race is involved, people try to think of anything to say why race wasn't a factor. Now, the story is she lost her kids before she asked just so people can say the neighbors didn't act that way because she was black. As someone mentioned earlier, it just like the Zimmerman case. A lot of theories about what happened to try and prove race wasn't a factor, when it really was.

Now, I don't know what happened. I'm just going off her reaction and the way the guy was acting in the interview. First he denies seeing anyone. Then he says it was a man. Then he said he had on shorts so even if they asked for help, he couldn't. Now he's saying he didn't help because he thought he was being robbed. Too much denial to believe his story is completely factual. She could have asked for help after her kids were lost, that's possible. She could have also asked for help before her kids were lost, and people saw someone black outside their door and refused to pay attention. It happens all the time. Let's not act like the possibility that race could be a factor doesn't exist.

As I said before, if all he had to do was open a door to save some lives, I think he should have. If it was anything more than that, his actions are understandably.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 11-08-2012 at 09:33 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #218
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 J-Schmoove said:
If dude thought he was getting robbed why not ask who it is? I can't imagine that the lady wasnt there yelling for help. Dude should just own up and admit that he chose to do nothing.
You acting like if somebody knocking on your door to try to get you you open it so they can rob you; if you ask "who is it?" they gon respond "Its a robber. Open up so I can rob you"..

Even the most remedial stickup kid aint that sloppy...
 5 years ago '07        #219
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802

This dumb b*tch was trying to DRIVE in the middle of hurricane Sandy??? You k!lled your babies you dumb b*tch!
 5 years ago '04        #220
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,788 | Props total: 23500 23500
She's going about it the wrong way..can't lash out and blame anyone for not helping in that situation..Let God handle that
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy