Nov 7 - Grieving Mom Confronts Neighbors Who Refused Help As Hurricane Sandy Took Boys

most viewed right now
 104
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #181
100percent 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 76 76
 2113 said:
Who would be robbing somebody during the middle of a hurricane?? I could see if it was after,but during that sounds like a load of balogna...and it says she was making pleas...he could of at least looked out the window to see what was going down....this is a real tragedy. RIP to the two boys.
crooks
 11-08-2012, 03:15 AM         #182
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2up2down703 said:
R.I.P. to the two little boys. Its a cold world and people don't give not one fu*k about you. Hate to say it but I'm not surprised that a White boy is involved. It is what it is . . . . .
This Black womans car flipped in a storm and she was desperate for help so she ran to a white boys house expecting help for herself and her two young children.

You can't expect anything but hatred and venom from white-skinned people, she was doomed in that neighborhood.


On the bright side these Neanderthal-hybrids have a zero birth-rate miscegenation is on the rise so they will be extinct one day and genetically annihilated off this earth.
 5 years ago '09        #183
stmarys15 
space
avatar space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
 WalmartRollback said:
I'm convinced that the good majority of this forum are some real punk mother fu*kers. A lot of you have bi*ch in your heart.
Apparently she left her house, which was safe, and drove a couple miles through an evacuated area to drop her kids off at their moms house so she could go to work. Her car got swept up in flood waters, and she got out, her kids taken from her and lost, then she went to some random guys house and knocked on the door, by herself, in the dark in the middle of a hurricane when there is a ton of looting going on. No answer, so she throws a flower pot through the window... You are expecting this guy to answer the door for some random person at the door (no kids) with the possibility of being robbed? Or open the door, dive into some flood waters, and try to find some kids that have been off in flood waters for at least a minute??

Sad story, but this guy is at no fault, or she should have either stayed home in safety or drove her kids somewhere else that is not near flood waters.


Last edited by stmarys15; 11-08-2012 at 03:27 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #184
stmarys15 
space
avatar space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
 TheMindOf said:
n*ggas still in here bugging.

She lucky she aint catch a bullet.

- Dudes power was out.

- Ramdom person banging on his door during a hurricane, then has the nerve to throw sh*t at his back door and window, trying to break them.

What part of this wouldn't register as an attempted B&E?

Then if he woulda shot her, n*ggas woulda tried to flip it like "Black woman shot by white man while trying to get help for her dying children".

Even though she is completely in the wrong here, no matter how you look at it. How you try to leave in a hurricane, just because your power went out. Only her basement was flooded. So because your lights and TV don't work, you gon put the life of your children on the line and go out in a hurricane?
Basically this.. She put herself and her kids in danger. This guy would have been an idiot to answer the door, and anyone here that says they would have risked there life in his situation is just trying to look cool on the internet.. Anyone who would have answered the door is asking to be shot or robbed, and no one is jumping into no flood waters to save anyone that you don't know that are already dead.. There is no way this woman could have expected this guy to save her kids when she is knocking on doors while they are in flood waters long gone. If anyone, she should have jumped back in looking for them, but she probably realized she would have died too

Its really a sad story, but the mom should have used some common sense
 5 years ago '10        #185
AugBrnsRed 
space
avatar space
space
$468 | Props total: 3 3
very upset to hear about the kids..............but WTF was that women doing with her kids to put them in a situation to be taken away? did she not read the paper, listen to the radio, watch TV or even have friends that told her theres a F**kin Hurricane coming stay inside and stay safe, again poor kids wish they were still here, however I cant help but think the mother is to blame not the neighbours. its kinda like saying yeah theres a hurricane coming and im putting my kids in it and now you muthaf**kers save them? just doesnt make sense to me. why should the smart people risk their life, even though i would have probably tried to help its not the point, she was selfish to her sons and risked thier life and then goes on about others not risking thier lives to help, damn shame on you woman!


Last edited by AugBrnsRed; 11-08-2012 at 03:55 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #186
DsRueHz 
space
avatar space
space
$926 | Props total: 14 14
This guy is a fu*king Liar
He prolly didnt' know she had kids and just didnt wanna let her black azz in from the storm---- his perogative---

**butfuhkdat-thoe**:
 5 years ago '08        #187
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 corys35 said:
Don't matter, I'd risk my life to help 2 kids no matter what. I hope a stranger would do the same for mine. The ultimate sacrifice
yea most people deep down are jus selfish or jus cowards
 5 years ago '04        #188
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2017 2017
when a life is involved.. why wouldn't i help?
 5 years ago '04        #189
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
Sorry to say its her own fault. She didn't evacuate when told to, then decides to evacuate during the peak of the storm. She prob woulda been better off staying in her house.
 11-08-2012, 04:49 AM         #190
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
......not even offering a fu*king cell phone......
dont know if you are here in NY but I am and my phone was not working during the peak of the hurricane. And at that given moment, 911 was not going to be coming to your aid even if you did get through. Do you not understand that in some areas the water was above peoples chests??? With all darkness around you and you are moving around in the dark???? Who knows if people could even swim??

I feel for this woman but the truth is, I am in NY and they told us days in advance to evacuate in certain areas and what to do. Every day they said on the radio, tv, newspapers, etc where to go if you needed a shelter. There were shelters all over NY because we were using basically any school that was safe from being hit

I have friends who lost their homes and everything they own to this hurricane. They have their lives though because they EVACUATED when told to. This wasnt something where we were told only a few hours in advance, we were given days notice of where the hardest hit areas would be.

So again my heart goes out to anyone who has to deal with loss and to this mother but no one should be blaming anyone in this situation. It was an unfortunate situation but the truth is, it could have been avoided had she evacuated when told to. Same goes for another father in NY who refused to evacuate because his home was looted during the last hurricane when he left. So this time around, he died along with his 13 yr old daughter because he refused to leave.

These people gambled lives and lost, thats all there is to it. Sad but unfortunately thats how it went down for lots of people here
 5 years ago '11        #191
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 427 427
 clearm3 said:
dont know if you are here in NY but I am and my phone was not working during the peak of the hurricane. And at that given moment, 911 was not going to be coming to your aid even if you did get through. Do you not understand that in some areas the water was above peoples chests??? With all darkness around you and you are moving around in the dark???? Who knows if people could even swim??

I feel for this woman but the truth is, I am in NY and they told us days in advance to evacuate in certain areas and what to do. Every day they said on the radio, tv, newspapers, etc where to go if you needed a shelter. There were shelters all over NY because we were using basically any school that was safe from being hit

I have friends who lost their homes and everything they own to this hurricane. They have their lives though because they EVACUATED when told to. This wasnt something where we were told only a few hours in advance, we were given days notice of where the hardest hit areas would be.

So again my heart goes out to anyone who has to deal with loss and to this mother but no one should be blaming anyone in this situation. It was an unfortunate situation but the truth is, it could have been avoided had she evacuated when told to. Same goes for another father in NY who refused to evacuate because his home was looted during the last hurricane when he left. So this time around, he died along with his 13 yr old daughter because he refused to leave.

These people gambled lives and lost, thats all there is to it. Sad but unfortunately thats how it went down for lots of people here
Bloomberg was on the television for a whole week telling people to evacuate and where to go.


Last edited by xo xo xo; 11-08-2012 at 05:41 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #192
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,161 | Props total: 9588 9588
She was a dumbass
 5 years ago '04        #193
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Kadillac87 said:
Like I said, her reaction doesn't match that version. It plausible but it's still not adding up. Why would she confront someone about not helping if her kids were already lost? Not adding up.
She's a distraught mother, you can't really expect her to be thinking logically. She's not just gonna accept that her kids are lost forever or want to accept the guilt that it's all on her decision-making. Her trying to blame someone else really makes perfect sense psychologically.

The whole thing really makes much more sense if her kids were lost before she started knocking on doors. Then the reactions of people are much easier to understand.


Last edited by HHS; 11-08-2012 at 05:51 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #194
bkamagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 264 264
man who knows what he is hiding in his house smh
 5 years ago '04        #195
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 2745 2745
 WalmartRollback said:
I'm convinced that the good majority of this forum are some real punk mother fu*kers. A lot of you have bi*ch in your heart.
I guess your a.ss would be stupid enough to go outside in a hurricane( judging by your comment I bet you never been in one) and then risk your life in the dark in flood water. The lady is at fault for leaving her home or not evacuating.

I live in Florida. I know everything what your supposed to do during a hurricane especially below sea level. Going outside during a cane especially a city with majority of the building that are not built for canes is a big no no. That is why most of the deaths are from people going outside in the storm like a dumbass and either got caught in flood water or got hit by a tree. Just read on all the deaths that was cause by sandy and they were because people went outside like a dumbass.

in Florida, death are usually caused by down trees falling in houses or tornado. Nobody dies by storm surge because its mandatory evacuation in barrier islands or anywhere near beaches
 5 years ago '05        #196
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
avatar space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
The real question is, where was the Father in their life?
If that Ho wouldn't have had s3x without being married perhaps those kids would of been saved.
She can't even notify the father of the death of their children because she "Don't know who the daddy is".
Then the bi*ch wants to cry and complain that no one is there to help her.
Obama voting a.ss mutahfu*ka.
 11-08-2012, 07:21 AM         #197
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WordOnThaStreet said:
better know where your black neighbors live when the shyt hits the fan
Word up. Staten Island is maaaaad racist. This is the saddest sh*t.....I was just watching on 20/20 how White men are the least likeliest to come thru in a heroic type situation. Surprisingly enough, Black men are known as the most heroic group.

 5 years ago '11        #198
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 427 427
 CTR said:
The real question is, where was the Father in their life?
If that Ho wouldn't have had s3x without being married perhaps those kids would of been saved.
She can't even notify the father of the death of their children because she "Don't know who the daddy is".
Then the bi*ch wants to cry and complain that no one is there to help her.
Obama voting a.ss mutahfu*ka.
See people this a comment thst clearly shows you when a person does not read the article and just goes off of the thread title alone. The picture I posted is the mother and father of the two boys. They are married.


[pic - click to view]



^See wife and husband.


[pic - click to view]



^See wife and husband again.

Damien Moore was working on Hurricane Sandy relief when kids died

Her husband Damien, originally from Portnoo in Donegal was a New York City employee working on hurricane disaster prevention at the time.
Source:

So my question to you is where did you get that she don't know who the father is or that she even voted for Obama??? And having a child out of wedlock does not mean they deserve to die. Smh...
 11-08-2012, 07:46 AM         #199
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CoochieCrook said:
So I can die for someone else's kids, so that my own will be orphaned. Great idea.
I don't have kids

Life ain't all that great anyways

I got a chance to be a hero and save those kids, I'm gonna take it
 11-08-2012, 07:48 AM         #200
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xo xo xo said:
See people this a comment thst clearly shows you when a person does not read the article and just goes off of the thread title alone. The picture I posted is the mother and father of the two boys. They are married.


[pic - click to view]



^See wife and husband.


[pic - click to view]



^See wife and husband again.



Source:

So my question to you is where did you get that she don't know who the father is or that she even voted for Obama??? And having a child out of wedlock does not mean they deserve to die. Smh...
Comments like CTR'S makes it so easy to dislike white people doesn't it?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
171 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
68 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
123 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy