most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,193 | Props total: 2361 2361
Dizaster is one of my most liked rappers freestyle or track... im not going to say dude is garbo, but i hate his delivery and think hes corny
 5 years ago '10        #102
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
n*ggaz actin like surf is nice. n*gga is a.ss. con gonna have the crowd goin bananas with them jokes and punches
 5 years ago '06        #103
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 MemphBleek05 said:
Forgot all about Real Deal...but you seriously don't think Pat Stay or Hollohan would do well? Or old Okwerdz? I think 24/7 would do good in a closed environment where you could hear his bars.
hollohan can't come across the border though.... he had a classic match with cortez... he is smart enough to adjust his approach, to morph the angles people take against him... that battle was golden no sesne to argue about a winner... all preference... 24/7 won't go with the over the top calling out gun rappers bs that a lot of white cats do... he has orginal approaches... think the crowd would take to him... against a mid tier cat, he could hold his own... 24/7 can actually rap tbh... outside of battles.. he has decent material on wax

real deal been in the game for years, and never made himself look stupid... He has the witty sh*t, aggressive, creative angles, and punches... he can hold his own... proof in the pudding against b-magic

stay has the complete package also, but am concerned if he can keep it up for 9 minutes??? same sh*t with the old okwerds... outside of 2 minute rounds, I wouldn't trust these cats on the url stage tbh... more faith in pat then ok though....
 5 years ago '06        #104
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
outlook on the card anyway... looks well above average outside of a couple matches I personally don't care for

dna vs shine: lost a bit of anticipation since it was rumored to happen a while ago.... shine having a lot of battles in a short time frame concerns me a bit....HE WANTED this battle for a while though... lots of cats think DNA is corny, can understand it in some points.. but shine will force name flips and take some non creative approaches at times.. he will obviously win the delivery aspect of sh*t though... fans of both at the end of the day.. will prolly be a debatable 2-1 match.. like most of their battles... both are hungry, but think dna wants it a bit more 2-1 DNA

Ill vs JC: wow... JC vs Chilla might be top 3 battle of the year... JC been using up more bars latley then Ill, but has only had a couple underwhelming performances... think he wants to redeem himself after the YK battle.... Another debatable battle prolly, but leaning JC 2-1

BC vs Suge: get it's a grudge match.. makes sh*t a bit more interesting... but if either win, their stock doesn't improve.... kind of a filler battle tbh.... suge 2-1 I guess

goodz vs x-factor: imo not very interested in this.... both are old and are mid tier regardless of the outcome.. .both have their moments, but nothing is gained out of this, unless somebody catches a huge body.. don't see it going down like that.... this sh*t would of been more enticing a year ago... lost a bit of luster... coin flip 2-1 x-factor

t-rex vs diz: impossible to gauge this imo..... nobody knows what approach diz will take... he has over 40 battles lol... this is what he does.... I'm sure he is well aware that he is going into a different arena.. he won't take the same approaches he did before... Rex is more set up for a let down after beating verb on the big stage... think this battle means more to diz then rex tbh.... looking ahead, has to be a reason smack put diz as the headliner after never having a battle in URL before.. think about that.... think diz takes this 2-1
 5 years ago '04        #105
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
Grindtime/King Of The Dot Rappers need to pick a neutral spot...battling on URL Satage, they will not get that same respect and love....

I hope The Crowd Lets Diz do his thing, It Could be a Good Battle. But Honestly, The Crowd kind of fu*ks it up for me when they start booing, and making mad noise...I guess As long as I click on the link It's all good tho....
 5 years ago '04        #106
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,917 | Props total: 2567 2567
 PowerBar Ernie said:
This card look good

K-Shine Vs DNA
Yung Ill vs JC
Goodz Vs X-Factor
Shotgun Suge vs Bill Collector
Conceited Vs Tsu Surf
Dizaster Vs T-Rex

K-Shine Vs DNA - DNA got this won
Yung Ill vs JC gonna be the battle of the night i think! Yung Ill is a beast!
I see X-Factor beating Goodz
Shotgun Suge and Bill Collector will be a close call
Conceited might edge Tsu Surf
Dizaster and Rex! I hope the crowd dont fu*k up this battle! I cant call it!

I cant wait.
 5 years ago '05        #107
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,255 | Props total: 8982 8982
 mt fuji said:
Grindtime/King Of The Dot Rappers need to pick a neutral spot...battling on URL Satage, they will not get that same respect and love....

I hope The Crowd Lets Diz do his thing, It Could be a Good Battle. But Honestly, The Crowd kind of fu*ks it up for me when they start booing, and making mad noise...I guess As long as I click on the link It's all good tho....
Diz's energy could help him, as far as the crowd goes...at the same time, you got Rex, Dot Mobb, and the rest of New York there..........then there is Diz's constant run-ins with NYB (Hoffa/Hollow/etc).......it could get really bad, as far as crowd reaction goes......
 5 years ago '09        #108
jholla2k 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 2 2
Y n*ggas really thinking Con dont gotta chance? should be a Bodybag against surf, Rex will win a close one, and I got Goodz, billcollector, yung ill, and K shine wit da Upset
 5 years ago '06        #109
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 258 258
hot card. if im not overseas imma be there
 5 years ago '04        #110
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,917 | Props total: 2567 2567
 jholla2k said:
Y n*ggas really thinking Con dont gotta chance? should be a Bodybag against surf, Rex will win a close one, and I got Goodz, billcollector, yung ill, and K shine wit da Upset

you know smack never released the con battle from the super bowl battle. n*ggas aint seen con in 4eva. even im starting to think he might get beat....
 5 years ago '05        #111
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
my dude bill collector, alright

shoulda had my man john john on there though
 5 years ago '04        #112
ohhohh 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,574 | Props total: 1114 1114
 PowerBar Ernie said:
Did Yung Ill and Cortez battle get released? Or was you there?

I agree that Cortez should be on these cards, he gets over looked.

edit...
But to be honest as dope as i think he is, it obvious nobody really cares for him
Cortez is on this card, he just didnt make the trailer lmaoooooo, but all bullsh*t aside, Cortez vs Tay Rock
 5 years ago '05        #113
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
idk how some of ya'll think Surf is gonna get beat by conceited

Surf took them S.O.N.S. n*gga's style when he body bagged Brixx and made it better...not saying Con aint gon have bars (i even think he'll win a round maybe) but he doesn't RAP it better than Surf...Surf got delivery....this is gon be like rex vs Conceited accept Surf gon have better bars than Rex AND will out deliver Conceited

lock pick his door and all

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Nickel; 11-08-2012 at 10:56 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #114
Profyt 
space
space
$174 | Props total: 0 0
It's gonna be interesting to see this thread after December, some ppl are gonna be feeling stupid and others not.. but i'll have to put my pick on Diz edging Rex..
 5 years ago '07        #115
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1529 1529
con is the most overrated battler ever

well, betweem him and cortez
 5 years ago '04        #116
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,171 | Props total: 1631 1631
 mt fuji said:

so whats ur excuse for Hollow, Soul Khan, Conceited, Dna, Cortez & recently REAL DEAL?
 5 years ago '05        #117
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,255 | Props total: 8982 8982
 polorsport2345 said:
so whats ur excuse for Hollow, Soul Khan, Conceited, Dna, Cortez & recently REAL DEAL?
You could add a lot more names to that list...Calicoe, Arsonal, Rex, etc etc.........
 11-08-2012, 01:02 PM         #118
TheDapoMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
K-shine gonna beat DNA for sure
Ill Vs JC gonna be good but I got it on JC
X Factor is gonna be the biggest body bag of the card 3-0
Suge and Bill eh . . . I got Suge
Tsu and conceited gon be HARD but Tsu got it
Rex is gonna finish Diz wack a.ss.

WHERE ARE THE TICKETS??
 5 years ago '07        #119
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
Cant wait for this sh*t, we gonna see at least one crazy body bag
 5 years ago '05        #120
rprose 
space
space
$703 | Props total: 136 136
Free hollow ya bish!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy