Smack/ url armageddon trailer (dec 9th nyc webster hall) *huge debut*

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
 dipsetrocfan said:
SHINE VS DNA-Shine gon beat DNA 2-1, dna gets corny at times and shine been on his sh*t

CON VS SURF-surf gon 3-0 that boy...the crowd LOVE surf so con aint got that on his side plus surf speak that real sh*t and con is wack. punch punch punch he gon say surf copied "slow it down" call him his son...X and miles heard surfs bars and said Con not gettin a round,they glad it aint them lol

X VS GOOD- either way 2-1...Goodz is slept on but he always got some sh*t. I think he lost to hollow and thats it. but X better not come wit all them damn jokes cause he nice

SUGE VS BILL- haha suge gon k!ll that singin, dancin n*gga. he aint been on URL since Miles so he gon be ready

REX VS DIZ- rex gon win, especially to n*ggas like me.....but from a pure battle sense Diz is a seasoned vet and will come to prove that. verse for verse Diz will win. Rex street bars will sound funny against a n*gga who talk crazy sh*t

ILL VS JC-jc is not good on stage, better in a small room and he plays too much in his rounds. Ill is focused spoke to him myself. gon be a great one tho, Ill 2-1
Dna > K-Shine ------ 2-1
Bill Collector > Suge 2-1 (check that Bill vs Tech 9 for example)
Jc > ILL 2-1 or 3-0 ILL deliver is a.ss, check ILL s Trex
Diz - T.Rex toss up, Okwerds got with rex, but that was on grindtime the crowd gonna play a factor
Xfactor > Goods 3-0 , Goods a.ss period

Last edited by Jae_Mike; 11-07-2012 at 07:19 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #82
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 1297 1297
 r.burgundy said:
diz is corny.those type of rhymes he kicks dont work in a smack enviorment.nobody wants to hear that sh*t
Go watch Dizaster vs Swave Sevah

He knows how to adapt.

T-Rex is terrible. There is NOTHING he can do to win this battle.
 5 years ago '05        #83
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
Diz will murder rex
 5 years ago '07        #84
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
Arsenal has his on league now smack not fu*king with him, thats publicity for his league, also Arsenal is a.ss, he spits generic bars that could apply to anyone like

"I fu*k yours moms and made your brother watch, took her panties off and put it in your sisters mouth" type n*gga,
 5 years ago '08        #85
precice3 
space
space
$450 | Props total: 37 37
 DJ Linx said:
Why my n*gga Cortez ain't on this card? His last 2 battles he bodied both Young Ill and Shotgun Suge...smh!
^^^Cortez will battle Aye Verb at the next event.

Arsonal and Verb was supposed to battle on this card but Ars and Smack got into it...

K-Shine 2-1
Surf 2-1
Suge 3-0
Goodz 2-1 (X fell off against O-Red)
Diz might get Rex 2-1
JC and Ill is a toss up (JC vs. Chilla was a classic)
 5 years ago '05        #86
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 7 7
When will jc be recognized as one of the best
 5 years ago '05        #87
Nycsom1985 
space
space
$1,715 | Props total: 10 10
Diz is gonna disrespect this n*gga rex man.
 5 years ago '07        #88
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 5 years ago '10        #89
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7705 7705
lol at the No Ars part. Ars is trash. He cant beat "street" battlers anymore. Lost to Math, Rex, Cal, and Hitman. And lost to KOTD most street like battler Pay Stay.
 5 years ago '05        #90
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,254 | Props total: 8973 8973
 r.burgundy said:
no sh*t sherlock.u were sayin u dont think he is that good,i said he's a good rapper,his good just doesnt translate to battle rap all that great
Why would you mention him on tracks if I've been talking battle rap throughout the entire thread................I don't care how he sounds over a beat....I'm talking about him being an overrated battler......
 5 years ago '04        #91
youngblanco 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,762 | Props total: 608 608
My n*gga Chilla needs to be on that stage
 11-07-2012, 08:51 PM         #92
playamade56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Diz gonna get that Iron Solomon treatment... Ready to see Conceited and Goodz, I want K-shine to murder DNA but i doubt its gon happen
 5 years ago '09        #93
ahmadou1 47 heat pts47
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 10155 10155
Conceited vs Tsu Surf

Con gone get him tho
 5 years ago '04        #94
GLADHEATER 
space
space
$719 | Props total: 59 59

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #95
DJ Linx 4 heat pts
space
space
$890 | Props total: 1043 1043
 MemphBleek05 said:
K-Shine going to beat DNA 2-1
Ill vs JC is a potential classic, I have JC winning
Goodz vs X-Factor will strictly be about bars. Not sure who will win that one.
Suge vs Bill Collector's entertainment factor is going to be off the charts...
Conceited vs Tsu Surf...potential classic...Conceited's probably been sitting on a years worth of bars
Diz is going to get stomped out by Rex
Bleek? That You n*gga? Damn, well come on in!
 5 years ago '05        #96
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,254 | Props total: 8973 8973
 DJ Linx said:
Bleek? That You n*gga? Damn, well come on in!
What's good Linx...homey I saw the name around back and thought it was someone else
 5 years ago '09        #97
lakaisx 
space
space
space
$132 | Props total: 0 0
DNa and K-shine gonna be close but im thinking the way DNAs been lately he'll take it 2-1
Yung ill over JC
Im goin with Diz all the way. He been beasting his last four battles. Yes Trex been good but nothing comet worthy. And not to mention Diz just got his KOTD chain; the drive he got behind him is too much to lose. Diz 100%. Its gonna be on some bias sh*t though no doubt
 5 years ago '04        #98
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,236 | Props total: 3055 3055
Gonna be a nice card...
 5 years ago '04        #99
BCain56 
space
space
space
$930 | Props total: 6 6
 Grown Man Ish said:
wheres my dude hitman holla

He's suppose to be battling Math Hoffa in February. I'm guessing he ain't doing no other battles til then.
 11-07-2012, 10:21 PM         #100
adamepbmx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
K shine will get exposed for trying to hit up a tranny on twitter even after the tranny said she was a dude... Also he was getting his a.ss grabbed during the Rex/verb battle, dot mob is full of lanes who stay getting punked. On the other hand DNA is beyond corny and got 3-0'd by eurgh of all people. He gets overhyped from these biased New York crowds who think they know bars just because hip hop started there like 30 years ago... Smh... Can't call it.

Ill vs JC is a tough one... I got JC taking it... JC is hungry and doesn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon but Ill may be trying to show everyone that he's still a threat after all that personal sh*t caused him to have that sub par performance against a subpar Cortez (and we can all at least rejoice that he's not on this card, his battle with Tay roc is goin down in like 2 weeks in a private setting along with k shine vas Jon Jon)

X factor vs goodz... I got X factor taking this, there's a reason why no one has wanted to battle goodz and most of the other battlers say he's trash, it's cause he is... Back in the day he was good but now he's just garbage. X factor hasn't k!lled anyone since DNA and rich but I expect him to be back on his sh*t for this.

Shotgun suge vs bill collector... Suge got this easy, suge is gonna be all in bills face and bill will not be able to match it... Suge has come out numerous times after bill said "fu*k tookie" and said the only reason bill hasn't been dealt with is cuz he got them to chill since they were gonna battle... I expect suge to expose bill on numerous things like when suge caught bill in the elevator after talking all that sh*t and he bi*ched up right away haha

Tsu surf vs conceited... Surf got this IMO, he's been saying for months that he will make this a 3-0 body bag that will not be debatable and there is no way con will be able to match surfs intensity... Con will have some dope bars but they will be mixed in with other overhyped corny lines.

Diz vs Rex... I think for how motivated diz has been saying he is for this he is going to decisively beat Rex... Rex will be real intense about spitting a bunch of fake sh*t and once again the crowd will eat it up and it will appear close to everyone there but in the end after this battle comes out it will be hard to say Rex won
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy