Smack/ url armageddon trailer (dec 9th nyc webster hall) *huge debut*

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
in regards to Rex vs Diz....Rex will win off pure delivery....don't nobody in the URL right now got a better delivery than Rex....plus you gotta factor in this n*gga.....

[pic - click to view]

Rex feeds off the crowd just as much as Diz can....but Rex feeds off the crowd AND Dot Mob...sh*tll be good
 5 years ago '08        #42
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 MemphBleek05 said:
You're lying to yourself bruh. He lost to DNA, no debating. The funny thing about that battle, both sides were corny. Both of them said a bunch of bull. Half the time, they didn't make sense. You're reacting because you think you're suppose to react, if you go back through that battle, it was horrible.

Arsonal, during that time period, was about to k!ll Diz. Diz better thank God that battle was stopped. I'll give him Swave, other than that, you really can't name many names for Diz.........
nah son i agree wit you, that battle was wack, Diz was less wack to me tho..
Arsonal is terrible to me.. like i think that dude is dead average so Diz would have ate him to me

as far as names i dont look at it like that, i look at it by rounds, does Diz have fire rounds? then fu*k who he battled .. i guess well see once and for all if Diz can hold up in URL come december
 5 years ago '05        #43
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,252 | Props total: 8965 8965
 PowerBar Ernie said:
Yeah I remember that Arsonal battle, and lets remember that it got cut short! We had no further rounds! but I agree from what we saw Diz was getting chewed. Since that battle Diz has made a lot of progress.

And yep he lost to DNA, but he wasn't body bagged! Like I said depending on how Rex chooses to approach the battle will be a factor on him winning in terms of the actual rap. DNA was smart with it, so edged it.

Diz wont get detroyed by Rex, its only the crowd that gonna be the decider. Bar for bar they both bring that heat.
I'm not going to say he got bodied by DNA, because they were both terrible. The fact that he lost to DNA, is enough for me. I just don't think Diz is that good. He's about to get exposed.
 5 years ago '05        #44
space
space
 cuddyduce said:
nah son i agree wit you, that battle was wack, Diz was less wack to me tho..
Arsonal is terrible to me.. like i think that dude is dead average so Diz would have ate him to me

as far as names i dont look at it like that, i look at it by rounds, does Diz have fire rounds? then fu*k who he battled .. i guess well see once and for all if Diz can hold up in URL come december
Arsonal at that time, was good. I agree, he's garbage now. I do however respect what he's doing with his league. Diz is good for a round, but it's easy to look good against no names. When I say no name, it isn't necessarily about popularity, it's about these awkward rapping dudes with no skill.......
 5 years ago '05        #45
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
GET THAT n*gga REEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Thats all you gonna hear during the Diz battle

I thought Cortez & Tay Rock was on this card. They said it was confirmed

DNA vs K-Shine... I think DNA is gonna be at his best This battle was supposed to happen a long time ago i'll give it to DNA 2-1

Con vs Surf - I think Surf is gonna k!ll Con. Con too 1 dimensional. U gotta be all around to beat Surf like ILL, DNA, & Big T are.

X-Factor vs Goodz - Goodz is not great to me X will win 2-1

Suge vs Bill - I like Bill but I think Suge wants this battle more than he does & I predict this will be the 1st battle that Suge will be consistent all 3 rounds. I'm a go Suge 2-1

ILL vs J.C Battle of the night. ILL just bodied a n*gga out here last week. He's back & He's focused. ILL will win 2-1

Rex vs Diz - GET THAT n*gga REXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!
 5 years ago '12        #46
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,854 | Props total: 3490 3490
JC vs Young Ill will be the battle of the night
Dizaster will beat T-Rex, Rex has never been that good to me *Kanye Shrug; but to battle
Rex in New York is a problem the amount of d!ck riders he has will be a factor

I've actually been wanting to see Dizaster and Cortez battle for a long time now
 5 years ago '04        #47
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,168 | Props total: 1625 1625
that was epic…Dizaster bout to wash T-Rex tho
 5 years ago '04        #48
space
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
You're lying to yourself bruh. He lost to DNA, no debating. The funny thing about that battle, both sides were corny. Both of them said a bunch of bull. Half the time, they didn't make sense. You're reacting because you think you're suppose to react, if you go back through that battle, it was horrible.

Arsonal, during that time period, was about to k!ll Diz. Diz better thank God that battle was stopped. I'll give him Swave, other than that, you really can't name many names for Diz.........
Against Arsonal Diz was horrible, thats not the same Diz u see in most of other battles..Yall n*ggas really think its about the name, this aint a damn popularity contest if u could spit u could spit…Dizaster got too much stage presence for ppl to even think Rex gon' beat em with delivery, & bar wise its honestly not even close
 5 years ago '04        #49
space
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
His skin and rhymes are white enough to get all those Grindtime nerds to tune into a Smack event.

Smack & Beasley need to put Hollow on a card and quit bullsh*ttin.

...it's fonna be funny to see Hanz & Hoffa put that Dizaster clown in a dumpster after T-Rex bodybaggs his a.ss.
n*gga Diz grew up battling street n*ggas, he hangs with more goon n*ggas than alodda these so called "hard" URL rappers have, he gets more respect than most of them URL n*ggas by celebrities alone..fu*k makes u think he won't make an impact?
 5 years ago '05        #50
space
space
 polorsport2345 said:
Against Arsonal Diz was horrible, thats not the same Diz u see in most of other battles..Yall n*ggas really think its about the name, this aint a damn popularity contest if u could spit u could spit…Dizaster got too much stage presence for ppl to even think Rex gon' beat em with delivery, & bar wise its honestly not even close
Read further into the thread, I blatantly said I wasn't talking popularity when I said name..........
 5 years ago '11        #51
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 MemphBleek05 said:
When you put it like that, I understand exactly what you're talking about. Homey was talking about Diz adjusting for URL but keeps forgetting he lost to Arsonal and DNA. Diz faces another bunch of nobodies with little corny/goofball punchlines. If he faced a Pat Stay or Hollohan, I would give him more credit.

Smack isn't putting Hollow or Math on a card with Diz. NYB got that boy shook.......

You're right. To be fair, the battle peaked in the 1st though lol. By the 3rd, both battlers had lost their luster....
Thats why I feel he finna get trashed, the tolerance for corny filla and punchlines are at a all time low

Last edited by ZeusSlaps; 11-07-2012 at 12:39 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #52
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,351 | Props total: 14153 14153
White doesn't automatically mean failure with the URL crowd, Soul Khan put on a good show and also that school teacher forgot his name lol

I think Diz will beat Rex just because he can do everything Rex can do but more.

Ill vs JC will be battle of the night tho, sh*t gonna have some crazy lines!
 5 years ago '05        #53
space
space
 Suavebeatz said:
White doesn't automatically mean failure with the URL crowd, Soul Khan put on a good show and also that school teacher forgot his name lol
I mean, I agree, I'm not saying being White equates to failure in the URL. I think Hollohan, Pat Stay, 24/7 and a few others would translate well. Hell, before Okwerdz fell off, he could have done some work in URL. He performed well against Rex, Hollow, and Arsonal. Most people I know say he beat Rex/Ars.....I'm just saying Diz is corny as fu*k. I'm waiting for someone to put together a list of people, who are actually good, that Diz put up a good show against.......
 5 years ago '11        #54
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
I mean, I agree, I'm not saying being White equates to failure in the URL. I think Hollohan, Pat Stay, 24/7 and a few others would translate well. Hell, before Okwerdz fell off, he could have done some work in URL. He performed well against Rex, Hollow, and Arsonal. Most people I know say he beat Rex/Ars.....I'm just saying Diz is corny as fu*k. I'm waiting for someone to put together a list of people, who are actually good, that Diz put up a good show against.......
Only white boy i know that can transition into the url with ease is real deal the rest would need alot of time to adapt
 5 years ago '05        #55
space
space
Forgot all about Real Deal...but you seriously don't think Pat Stay or Hollohan would do well? Or old Okwerdz? I think 24/7 would do good in a closed environment where you could hear his bars.
 5 years ago '07        #56
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
 MemphBleek05 said:
Forgot all about Real Deal...but you seriously don't think Pat Stay or Hollohan would do well? Or old Okwerdz? I think 24/7 would do good in a closed environment where you could hear his bars.
Hollohan I say No. Pat Stay I think would be cool on URL. I dont think Okwerdz would have done well, especially wearin a hat like that.
 5 years ago '07        #57
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 MemphBleek05 said:
I'm not going to say he got bodied by DNA, because they were both terrible. The fact that he lost to DNA, is enough for me. I just don't think Diz is that good. He's about to get exposed.
diz is a super talented rapper,but that doesnt neccessarily translate to battle rap
 5 years ago '05        #58
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
diz is a super talented rapper,but that doesnt neccessarily translate to battle rap
Bruh, what the hell man....we're talking about battle rap...
 5 years ago '11        #59
space
space
Oh yea pat stay is nice, dude got kinda crazy in the ice battle he would be dope in the url

Ok still battling?? Aint see him since rone put his foot in his a.ss
 5 years ago '05        #60
space
space
Last I saw him he was on another forum complaining lol..haven't heard of Okwerdz battling since....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
79 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
119 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
117 comments
2 days ago