Smack/ url armageddon trailer (dec 9th nyc webster hall) *huge debut*

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 8844 8844
 Graftedgenes said:
LOL, at Smack putting the lone white boy in the main event for the second card.

Get ya views and money Smack.
Diz isn't white.....
 5 years ago '06        #22
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
i cant wait to see diz prove yall n*ggas wrong
 5 years ago '07        #23
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,837 | Props total: 4815 4815
 rek0nize said:
Not a chance.

He showed when he battled in NY he can get the crowed on his side. He knows what he's doing.

T-Rex is a.ss cheeks
diz is corny.those type of rhymes he kicks dont work in a smack enviorment.nobody wants to hear that sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #24
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
 r.burgundy said:
those type of rhymes he kicks dont work in a smack enviorment.nobody wants to hear that sh*t
he knows that. he's gonna adapt.
 5 years ago '05        #25
space
space
 LBThrizzy said:
i cant wait to see diz prove yall n*ggas wrong
Bruh, everything Diz does Rex is flat out better at. If he comes with those corny "off the top" freestyles, he'll get ate alive........
 5 years ago '11        #26
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 PowerBar Ernie said:
I would agree on that but I got a feeling that if Tsu is to lose it will be based on the crowd reactions and not on his actual bars. The crowd more likely wanting Con to win.
Surf more of a fan favorite....Con got a booed alittle at SM

If he do all them awkward pauses after his soft punches with them buildups the crowd gon sh*t on him

Last edited by ZeusSlaps; 11-07-2012 at 10:21 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #27
space
space
 305Lars said:
Surf more of a fan favorite....Con got booed at SM
I don't remember Con getting boo'ed vs Rex. He was getting major crowd reaction in that 1st...
 5 years ago '07        #28
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,900 | Props total: 1244 1244
 MemphBleek05 said:
I don't remember Con getting boo'ed vs Rex. He was getting major crowd reaction in that 1st...
Yeah thats what I remember too. Crowd was all over that n*gga. Even some of his corny lines.
 5 years ago '08        #29
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537

[video - click to view]

Rex isnt as nice as people say, he will lose to Diz
 5 years ago '07        #30
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
Bruh, everything Diz does Rex is flat out better at. If he comes with those corny "off the top" freestyles, he'll get ate alive........
I dont think Rex is flat out better than Diz at everything bruh.

From watching both these guys battles over the years I gotta say Diz is in a league of his own, it will just be the crowd that he will really be up against.

Rex is a beast, but bar for bar Diz can match!
Depending on how Rex decides to approach this battle he might lose. Rex will hack a n*gga to pieces in some rounds and be hella lack luster in his later rounds. People expected Rex to body bag Verb, and Verb didnt even bring his A game or have the crowd on his side and still it was close.

That "corny" freestylin as you call it is part of what put that n*gga Diz in his own league, he will rebuttal sh*t his opponent has said half way through his own round, that dude is insane with this battle sh*t.

Will be a good battle, provided the crowd dont fu*k it up. Rex got the advantage. They best both bring their "A" game.
 11-07-2012, 10:36 AM         #31
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
Diz isn't white.....
His skin and rhymes are white enough to get all those Grindtime nerds to tune into a Smack event.

Smack & Beasley need to put Hollow on a card and quit bullsh*ttin.

...it's fonna be funny to see Hanz & Hoffa put that Dizaster clown in a dumpster after T-Rex bodybaggs his a.ss.
 5 years ago '11        #32
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 MemphBleek05 said:
I don't getting boo'ed vs Rex. He was getting major crowd reaction in that 1st...
yall n*ggas buggin he got booed a couple of times I remember in his 3rd after that corny a.ss mortician line
 5 years ago '05        #33
space
space
 PowerBar Ernie said:
I dont think Rex is flat out better than Diz at everything bruh.

From watching both these guys battles over the years I gotta say Diz is in a league of his own, it will just be the crowd that he will really be up against.

Rex is a beast, but bar for bar Diz can match!
Depending on how Rex decides to approach this battle he might lose. Rex will hack a n*gga to pieces in some rounds and be hella lack luster in his later rounds. People expected Rex to body bag Verb, and Verb didnt even bring his A game or have the crowd on his side and still it was close.

That "corny" freestylin as you call it is part of what put that n*gga Diz in his own league, he will rebuttal sh*t his opponent has said half way through his own round, that dude is insane with this battle sh*t.

Will be a good battle, provided the crowd dont fu*k it up. Rex got the advantage. They best both bring their "A" game.
What Diz does is somewhat impressive, but as far as a complete package, he's overrated. We all saw what happened when he faced a URL type battler, Arsonal was going to destroy him. Hell, Diz lost to DNA. Take a step back and think about that, he lost, to DNA. Diz gets credit for facing a bunch of bullsh*t battlers that no one really cares about. Sorry bruh, Diz is about to get destroyed.......
 11-07-2012, 10:40 AM         #34
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Bring that corny sh*t to a Smack event with a New York crowd and you destined to lose.
 5 years ago '08        #35
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 MemphBleek05 said:
What Diz does is somewhat impressive, but as far as a complete package, he's overrated. We all saw what happened when he faced a URL type battler, Arsonal was going to destroy him. Hell, Diz lost to DNA. Take a step back and think about that, he lost, to DNA. Diz gets credit for facing a bunch of bullsh*t battlers that no one really cares about. Sorry bruh, Diz is about to get destroyed.......
how did he lose to DNA? i dont understand, overall Diz got every round, he bodied swave 3-0, arsonal ended after 1 round so you cant use that as an example you cant say what would of happened
 5 years ago '05        #36
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
His skin and rhymes are white enough to get all those Grindtime nerds to tune into a Smack event.

Smack & Beasley need to put Hollow on a card and quit bullsh*ttin.

...it's fonna be funny to see Hanz & Hoffa put that Dizaster clown in a dumpster after T-Rex bodybaggs his a.ss.
When you put it like that, I understand exactly what you're talking about. Homey was talking about Diz adjusting for URL but keeps forgetting he lost to Arsonal and DNA. Diz faces another bunch of nobodies with little corny/goofball punchlines. If he faced a Pat Stay or Hollohan, I would give him more credit.

Smack isn't putting Hollow or Math on a card with Diz. NYB got that boy shook.......

305Lars said:
yall n*ggas buggin he got booed a couple of times I remember in his 3rd after that corny a.ss mortician line
You're right. To be fair, the battle peaked in the 1st though lol. By the 3rd, both battlers had lost their luster....
 5 years ago '10        #37
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
Depends on what the crowd is like. But Diz definitely steals all the energy from his opponent when he's on point. I also see Ill, DNA, Surf and, Goodz winning.
 5 years ago '04        #38
dipsetrocfan 
space
space
$250 | Props total: 19 19
SHINE VS DNA-Shine gon beat DNA 2-1, dna gets corny at times and shine been on his sh*t

CON VS SURF-surf gon 3-0 that boy...the crowd LOVE surf so con aint got that on his side plus surf speak that real sh*t and con is wack. punch punch punch he gon say surf copied "slow it down" call him his son...X and miles heard surfs bars and said Con not gettin a round,they glad it aint them lol

X VS GOOD- either way 2-1...Goodz is slept on but he always got some sh*t. I think he lost to hollow and thats it. but X better not come wit all them damn jokes cause he nice

SUGE VS BILL- haha suge gon k!ll that singin, dancin n*gga. he aint been on URL since Miles so he gon be ready

REX VS DIZ- rex gon win, especially to n*ggas like me.....but from a pure battle sense Diz is a seasoned vet and will come to prove that. verse for verse Diz will win. Rex street bars will sound funny against a n*gga who talk crazy sh*t

ILL VS JC-jc is not good on stage, better in a small room and he plays too much in his rounds. Ill is focused spoke to him myself. gon be a great one tho, Ill 2-1
 5 years ago '05        #39
space
space
 cuddyduce said:
how did he lose to DNA? i dont understand, overall Diz got every round, he bodied swave 3-0, arsonal ended after 1 round so you cant use that as an example you cant say what would of happened
You're lying to yourself bruh. He lost to DNA, no debating. The funny thing about that battle, both sides were corny. Both of them said a bunch of bull. Half the time, they didn't make sense. You're reacting because you think you're suppose to react, if you go back through that battle, it was horrible.

Arsonal, during that time period, was about to k!ll Diz. Diz better thank God that battle was stopped. I'll give him Swave, other than that, you really can't name many names for Diz.........
 5 years ago '07        #40
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:

Yeah I remember that Arsonal battle, and lets remember that it got cut short! We had no further rounds! but I agree from what we saw Diz was getting chewed. Since that battle Diz has made a lot of progress.

And yep he lost to DNA, but he wasn't body bagged! Like I said depending on how Rex chooses to approach the battle will be a factor on him winning in terms of the actual rap. DNA was smart with it, so edged it.

Diz wont get detroyed by Rex, its only the crowd that gonna be the decider. Bar for bar they both bring that heat.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy