most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #141
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20062 20062

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #142
JayHovMan 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,990 | Props total: 8 8
 NoTitleSince73 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

my bi*ch a.ss
 5 years ago '12        #143
hou12 
space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 908 908
Romney never had a chance

5 years ago '05        #144
boxlefty 
space
space
space
$426 | Props total: 3 3
 DaViLLe726 said:
But Obama had his chance heres some facts.

1. 5 Trillion in debt added last 4 years
2. Obamacare...Largest Tax mandate in History
3. Unemployment is at record highs around the country.
Why would you call these facts?

1. Two things you are implying. Obama's policies have added 5 Trillion in debt and this debt is harming our economy. Obama's policies have added 1.44 Trillion. I'm not saying the debt is harmless but it has increased by 5 Trillion due to the recession that was well underway when Obama took office.
2. I am required to have car insurance..is that a tax? An ER is our current "universal healthcare" fallback which drives up healthcare premiums. Account for inflation and the new healthcare law falls to fourth highest.
3. According the the bureau of labor statistics none of the 50 states are experiencing a record high of unemployment. None.
 5 years ago '10        #145
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 DaViLLe726 said:
Whats that have to do with anything???
The point i was making is that the liberal bought votes and what the liberal party stands for is what America doesnt need. Dont get it twisted i hate Obama and Romney but Obamas got people voting for him that dont know what the fu*k he stands for and who think they can get a free ride on my tax dime.
and you have people voting against and know absolutely nothing that he stands for. The twitter post are the proof. What is your point?

boxlefty said:
Why would you call these facts?

1. Two things you are implying. Obama's policies have added 5 Trillion in debt and this debt is harming our economy. Obama's policies have added 1.44 Trillion. I'm not saying the debt is harmless but it has increased by 5 Trillion due to the recession that was well underway when Obama took office.
2. I am required to have car insurance..is that a tax? An ER is our current "universal healthcare" fallback which drives up healthcare premiums. Account for inflation and the new healthcare law falls to fourth highest.
3. According the the bureau of labor statistics none of the 50 states are experiencing a record high of unemployment. None.
He is such full of sh*t and I have no idea why people are even entertaining this fool.

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 11-08-2012 at 01:14 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #146
LateModelSedan 80 heat pts80
space
space
$3,481 | Props total: 298 298
Best thread ever!! @
 11-08-2012, 01:22 AM         #147
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RYLNYC said:
Everything has to turn into an argument on BX. Relax and have some fun.

[pic - click to view]

Any reaction photos worth making a smiley of? Gotta be some.

I wish I could download CNN's footage of people at Obama HQ, there were some funny a.ss celebrations.
Well this is Boxden: The place where the concept of having fun is completely foreign to everyone
 5 years ago '09        #148
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 NoTitleSince73 said:

[pic - click to view]

JayHovMan said:

[pic - click to view]

my bi*ch a.ss
 5 years ago '05        #149
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
Where are the disappointed minorities?...oh...
 11-08-2012, 02:07 AM         #150
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Esdot said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #151
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20062 20062

5 years ago '04        #152
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 304 304

[pic - click to view]

3 am is considered the "devil's hour" because many deaths usually occurs between 3-5 am. A study was conducted as to why more deaths occur early in the morning (but before sunrise) compared to any other hours of the day or night. It was discovered that your body and your immune system is actually more vulnerable between 3-5 am.

If a very sick patient had terminal illness, they would usually pass away early in the morning when their body is at the weakest point. Same explanation applies to any person whose got into a serious car accident, they may survive the accident if it happened during the day (that is if there were any chances of survival, this theory does not apply to people who died instantly after the car collision, it only applies to patients who were rushed to the hospital). The human body is the strongest at certain times of the hours during the day and if they were lucky, their body could f!ght to stay alive, however, if the accident occurred early in the morning (like Diana, Princess of Wales who died hours later in hospital at 4 am) the survival chance is very minimal.
 5 years ago '05        #153
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,260 | Props total: 9730 9730
 mr_underground said:
ZERO diversity in the Romney camp...damn.
i was saying this to my friends haha

i was like, 'is there ONE PERSON OF COLOR IN THE fu*kING CROWD?'

so we did a where's waldo, but for n*ggas or any brown or yellow person, and we found ONE black guy, but he was light skinned and he was a bodyguard. small victory i suppose...
 5 years ago '05        #154
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
 RYLNYC said:
Everything has to turn into an argument on BX. Relax and have some fun.

[pic - click to view]

Any reaction photos worth making a smiley of? Gotta be some.

I wish I could download CNN's footage of people at Obama HQ, there were some funny a.ss celebrations.
gif is great for the thread..maybe you can shop that black/white supremacist,clayton bigsby in one of the groups
 5 years ago '07        #155
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 NoTitleSince73 said:

[pic - click to view]

this is starting to get out of hand

5 years ago '07        #156
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #157
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,416 | Props total: 10540 10540
 NoTitleSince73 said:
but but if the dems lost. I love hearing this stuff. They didn't lose, and your boy got blown out like the bobcats. Even with all the dirty tricks.
Dirty tricks? Obama made it where the Illegal Mexicans here could vote and then promised them they could stay here with no repercussions if they voted for him...Obama played dirty as fu*k my dude...Romney didn't play half as dirty as Obama did...Obama had dead people voting for him his first election fixing the votes...These are facts. Obama doesn't even try to play fair. So don't you DARE say Romney used "dirty tricks" when Obama promised Illegal Immigrants that they could be here legal with no punishment if they voted for him when he made it legal for illegal immigrants to vote...Obama is pulling the wool over EVERYONE's eyes. Except half of America doesn't fall for it. Apparently you do, though. Lol.
 5 years ago '05        #158
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,260 | Props total: 9730 9730
 Pistol Peter said:
this is starting to get out of hand

sinerios?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

11-08-2012, 05:15 AM         #159
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Dirty tricks? Obama made it where the Illegal Mexicans here could vote and then promised them they could stay here with no repercussions if they voted for him...Obama played dirty as fu*k my dude...Romney didn't play half as dirty as Obama did...Obama had dead people voting for him his first election fixing the votes...These are facts. Obama doesn't even try to play fair. So don't you DARE say Romney used "dirty tricks" when Obama promised Illegal Immigrants that they could be here legal with no punishment if they voted for him when he made it legal for illegal immigrants to vote...Obama is pulling the wool over EVERYONE's eyes. Except half of America doesn't fall for it. Apparently you do, though. Lol.
I just won't be the one to point out how idiotic this post is
 5 years ago '05        #160
boxlefty 
space
space
space
$426 | Props total: 3 3
 ImAMonster said:

wtf
Home         

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy