Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3355 3355
Reading those made my blood boil, and with that the urge to punch each and every one of them in their jaw. Unfortunately that's exactly the response racists would want.

edit: So I go to watch his victory speech and what does one of the first comments say?

"fu*k THIS ****** PREESIDENT HE HAS US IN DEBT. BUT THATS TYPICAL OF A BLACK PERSON TO BE IN DEBT."

*sigh*

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 11-07-2012 at 11:06 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #122
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 693 693
 pa_general said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #123
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,415 | Props total: 10540 10540
And if Obama lost, His supporters would be coming up with every single excuse in the book and demanding a recount SWEARING up and down that the votes were wrong.
 5 years ago '11        #124
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,480 | Props total: 6343 6343
nothing left to say, yall said it all
The stupidest sh*t i hear is that somehow the world is coming to an end now that Obama got reelected. I mean wtf is that sh*t. Romney was gonna save the fu*king world. I guess Democrats or Obama supporters are just heathens and yall republicans are God's gift to the world
 5 years ago '07        #125
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20024 20024
 ImAMonster said:
And if Obama lost, His supporters would be coming up with every single excuse in the book and demanding a recount SWEARING up and down that the votes were wrong.
but but if the dems lost. I love hearing this stuff. They didn't lose, and your boy got blown out like the bobcats. Even with all the dirty tricks.
 5 years ago '06        #126
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
 Esdot said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #127
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #128
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3355 3355
 NoTitleSince73 said:

[pic - click to view]

Yeah I saw that earlier and it just makes you wonder what fu*king reality are these people living in; it just baffles me to even try comprehending their logic.
 5 years ago '07        #129
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #130
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Nautilus O said:
You wildin bro, Christie has been a very good governor in NJ, he keeps it 100 at all times, you never see him being fake, and he's worked with the Democrats in Jersey to get things done here. A lot of the reform and policies he's put in place are actually good for our state. I'm not a republican, but Christie is a republican I could see myself and a lot of democrats voting for.

People hate on Christie cause he's fat and loud, that's why he won't win a presidential election.
Sorry but i come from social service backround. He wrote and signed a letter saying he was going to touch police and fire pension and thats the first thing he did. Than he went after the teachers. Hes a piece of sh*t.

NoTitleSince73 said:

2. I never said the bought votes, instead they tried to suppress the vote by training people to purposely mislead and lie to voters @ polling places.

3. Didn't grant amnesty, another fact less gop talking point (assuming you're talking about the dream act)

4. What the fu*k does the party platform have to do with the presidents personal view? Nothing, just because you are religious doesn't mean you have to affirm your religion in your party platform...btw Obama was the one who made them put god back in the platform.

5. You're entitled to your opinion, it doesn't change the facts to make what you said accurate.

6. Christie will not be president in 2016. The right wing is furious @ him.
He has granted amnesty to 800,000 illegals. Just because he said "lets be clear this isnt amnesty" doesnt mean he was bypassing congress and just doing what the fu*k he thought was " the right thing to do.
Well talk again in 6 months when his 2nd term plan for amnesty is in full effect.

Pistol Peter said:
i'm pretty sure he'll spin the fu*k out of it to fit his agenda...i've seen his type on here before..claims to hate both candidates and their followers but you only see them go in on one group and not the other
I know he is going to blow the videos you posted off but the lady called obama an muslim and atheist at the same damn time
I can go in on republicans. I hate them for all the same reasons you probably do.
Tax breaks for the rich bla bla bla.
But Obama had his chance heres some facts.

1. 5 Trillion in debt added last 4 years
2. Obamacare...Largest Tax mandate in History
3. Unemployment is at record highs around the country.

Thank God Obamas in office though now our country can stay dependant on welfare like they have. 47 percent can stay lazy and keep collecting the checks on my dime.
Thats the real reason why he shouldnt be in office.

Supporting Obama is support for welfare and food stamps. And i dont support that.
Get off your lazy a.ss and get a fu*kin job.
 5 years ago '11        #131
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 241 241
they mad

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #132
JayHovMan 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,990 | Props total: 8 8
 NoTitleSince73 said:

[pic - click to view]

the fu*k are sinerios....some new type of cereal
 5 years ago '07        #133
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
Sorry but i come from social service backround. He wrote and signed a letter saying he was going to touch police and fire pension and thats the first thing he did. Than he went after the teachers. Hes a piece of sh*t.

He has granted amnesty to 800,000 illegals. Just because he said "lets be clear this isnt amnesty" doesnt mean he was bypassing congress and just doing what the fu*k he thought was " the right thing to do.
Well talk again in 6 months when his 2nd term plan for amnesty is in full effect.

I can go in on republicans. I hate them for all the same reasons you probably do.

Thank God Obamas in office though now our country can stay dependant on welfare like they have. 47 percent can stay lazy and keep collecting the checks on my dime.

Supporting Obama is support for welfare and food stamps. And i dont support that.
Its not Amnesty, they can't vote and they aren't citizens. They get a chance to be considered. @ A vote for Obama is a vote for welfare. You're an idiot. Which is obvious by you parroting Romney talking points like that 47 percent sh*t. The reaction of the right wing is almost as awesome as Obama winning.
 5 years ago '06        #134
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3533 3533

Last edited by 01seay; 11-07-2012 at 11:55 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #135
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,480 | Props total: 6343 6343
 DaViLLe726 said:

So Romney was gonna create jobs with a balanced budget?
 5 years ago '04        #136
JayHovMan 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,990 | Props total: 8 8
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #137
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Its not Amnesty, they can't vote and they aren't citizens. They get a chance to be considered. @ A vote for Obama is a vote for welfare. You're an idiot. Which is obvious by you parroting Romney talking points like that 47 percent sh*t. The reaction of the right wing is almost as awesome as Obama winning.
Lol okay bud.

The stopping of deportation leads to Amnesty thats why the media had a field day with him not calling it amnesty.

You need to do some fact checking because your one of the boxden many that THINKS he is educated but in reality hes just a dipsh*t.

Parroting or not facts are facts and Obams sucks.
 5 years ago '07        #138
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
Lol okay bud.

The stopping of deportation leads to Amnesty thats why the media had a field day with him not calling it amnesty.

You need to do some fact checking because your one of the boxden many that THINKS he is educated but in reality hes just a dipsh*t.

Parroting or not facts are facts and Obams sucks.
This bill would provide conditional permanent residency to certain undocumented residents of good moral character who graduate from U.S. high schools, arrived in the United States as minors, and lived in the country continuously for at least five years prior to the bill's enactment. If they were to complete two years in the military or two years at a four-year institution of higher learning, they would obtain temporary residency for a six-year period. Within the six-year period, they may qualify for permanent residency if they have "acquired a degree from an institution of higher education in the United States or [have] completed at least 2 years, in good standing, in a program for a bachelor's degree or higher degree in the United States" or have "served in the armed services for at least 2 years and, if discharged, [have] received an honorable discharge
If it was just amnesty (like reagan did) there would be none of these things in place.
I did some fact checking, the only people calling it Amnesty are people on the right. Its not Amnesty. And I think I'm educated but I'm not? That is rich coming from someone who doesn't know the difference between your and you're. Dipsh*t.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 11-07-2012 at 11:55 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #139
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Everything has to turn into an argument on BX. Relax and have some fun.

[pic - click to view]

Any reaction photos worth making a smiley of? Gotta be some.

I wish I could download CNN's footage of people at Obama HQ, there were some funny a.ss celebrations.
 5 years ago '12        #140
Asstrologist81 
space
space
$625 | Props total: 62 62
Its like these closet racists are displaying doom as if they just got word its the end of the world
Home         

most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago