Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 4410 4410
 bobby doobie said:
Dudes getting all happy, not realizing the state is going to tax the product 25% 3 times before it even gets into your hands making the retailers force the cost onto you, plus dui's. Should of waited for a better initiative.
yup... 25% from the grower, to 25% to the distributor, to 25% to the dispenser= 75% increase

that means a $10 dime bag of weed will cost you $75.

That's how the initiative was written... most people over looked that.

Now it's not clear yet exactly how many steps it take but the consesus is around 3x.

How will the affect the black market? I can't see too many non-license cultivators being phased by this law, I mean, whose going to spend $75 dollars willingly when you can just call up your dealer and get it for $10 from an illegal source? Either way, if you have any weed on your persons, the police can't find out if you got it legally or illegally...

I don't think they'll ask to show receipt or a proof of purchase barcode.
 5 years ago '05        #22
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 4410 4410
 bernadoobie said:
I moved away 2 years ago.

Really proud of the Evergreen state though. That's my whiteys.
What?

How many whiteys you know in WA? I mean besides from Eastern WA.

Seattle, Tacoma, Lakewood, Federal Way, Tukwila is very diversed... go to the Southcenter Mall you'll see people the color of what can only be described as a wet bandaid.
 5 years ago '12        #23
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,261 | Props total: 839 839
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
yup... 25% from the grower, to 25% to the distributor, to 25% to the dispenser= 75% increase

Now it's not clear yet exactly how many steps it take but the consesus is around 3x.

How will the affect the black market? I can't see too many non-license cultivators being phased by this law, I mean, whose going to spend $75 dollars willingly when you can just call up your dealer and get it for $10 from an illegal source? Either way, if you have any weed on your persons, the police can't find out if you got it legally or illegally...

yup this is exactly how it will work, u cant get in trouble with an ounce and they wont ask u where u got it from..
i believe weed will be cheaper than now..
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
What?

How many whiteys you know in WA? I mean besides from Eastern WA.

Seattle, Tacoma, Lakewood, Federal Way, Tukwila is very diversed... go to the Southcenter Mall you'll see people the color of what can only be described as a wet bandaid.
the pot scene is a bunch of white people tho, i always go to markets/events and they are all white stoners lol.
 5 years ago '12        #24
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,261 | Props total: 839 839
 bobby doobie said:
Dudes getting all happy, not realizing the state is going to tax the product 25% 3 times before it even gets into your hands making the retailers force the cost onto you, plus dui's. Should of waited for a better initiative.
i voted no.. but we will see how this turns out.. i really dnt think a cop is goin to fu*k wit u unless u are stupid/retard high lookin.. freal i smoke all day everyday and u cant even tell im blazed.. im sure u gotta stick out for there to be a reason.
 5 years ago '06        #25
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 matelyan said:
So here are the possible ways our newly re-elected President could choose to respond to the will of the voters in CO and WA:

1. Do nothing. Have no discussion with the head of the DEA on how to react to these laws and leave it completely up to a woman who does not know whether Meth or Heroin are as dangerous as Marijuana.

2. Instruct the DEA and DOJ to respond in force and step up federal drug enforcement activities to suppress the will of the CO and WA voters.

3. Instruct the DEA and HHS to reclassify marijuana as an uncontrolled substance.
 5 years ago '04        #26
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 OldeEnglish22oz said:

Wouldn't a 75% increase take it 17.50
 5 years ago '06        #27
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 OldeEnglish22oz said:

ur math is fu*ked up 75% of 10 is $7.50
 5 years ago '06        #28
space
space
 htown said:
Wouldn't a 75% increase take it 17.50
dude was counting percents as whole numbers and $75 is arbitrary as hell
 5 years ago '06        #29
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 5704 5704
This prop passed in Washington, but failed in California?

fu*k YALL,

SMOKE UP THOUGH!
 5 years ago '04        #30
sly85s 
space
space
space
$31 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #31
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
they said the feds would stop this from happening but how do they explain whats been going on in california for years now????

feds let that sh*t slide
 5 years ago '06        #32
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309
Moved to WA a year ago from Jersey...Been high since.
 5 years ago '10        #33
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 17 17
750% increase would be $75 no?
either way, the first $40 mil from amendment 64 (im in CO) will go to public schools, which i think is not much. I would say the first $200 million would be legit, our public education system is terrible.

secondly, the license to grow ur maximum of 6 plants will probably be stupid expensive. but for a one time fee to grow my own, i'll gladly get down on it. I already have my own aquaponics setup growing basil. oregano, and romaine (thank you based goldfish) so its just a matter of figuring out the difference in water quality i need to produce some beastly buds.

Obama may come in and sweep some larger operations, but i a.ssume its like when NCAA programs inflict their own penalties. State gov will be out to fu*k everyone (at first), then a happy medium can be found.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #34
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
they said the feds would stop this from happening but how do they explain whats been going on in california for years now????

feds let that sh*t slide
pretty much aside from a couple of isolated incidences, feds sed fu*k it.
 5 years ago '04        #35
shadychef04 125 heat pts125
space
space
$5,027 | Props total: 2967 2967
Might have to check out a Supersonics game....
 5 years ago '10        #36
pgblueprint123 1 heat pts
space
space
$166 | Props total: 2 2
HEMP
MJNA
PHOT
GRNH

Are all based out of Colorado and Washington the top Marijuanna Comps in the US seen significant improvement in there stocks Btwn 8-32% each and they were all trading under .11 Cents yesterday

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #37
space
space
 Alphaomega said:
750% increase would be $75 no?
either way, the first $40 mil from amendment 64 (im in CO) will go to public schools, which i think is not much. I would say the first $200 million would be legit, our public education system is terrible.

secondly, the license to grow ur maximum of 6 plants will probably be stupid expensive. but for a one time fee to grow my own, i'll gladly get down on it. I already have my own aquaponics setup growing basil. oregano, and romaine (thank you based goldfish) so its just a matter of figuring out the difference in water quality i need to produce some beastly buds.

Obama may come in and sweep some larger operations, but i a.ssume its like when NCAA programs inflict their own penalties. State gov will be out to fu*k everyone (at first), then a happy medium can be found.
yea thats n*ggas who got farms and greenhouse complexes and sh*t and not kicking back to the right politicians who get got by the feds
 5 years ago '11        #38
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,299 | Props total: 25124 25124
Only reason seattle ever got good weed is because of Vancouver BC
 5 years ago '06        #39
space
space
i just read the license to grow cost $250, but u gotta renew every year for $1000 so basically aint no point in doin it unless u running an actual store
 5 years ago '08        #40
evo_08 2 heat pts
space
space
$85 | Props total: 0 0
 Dray said:
Only reason seattle ever got good weed is because of Vancouver BC

hell no. sure them canadians got some fire, but that ain't the reason why we got loud..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now