Nov 6 - Obama Wins 4 More Years

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #141
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,376 | Props total: 21437 21437
 Bronxbombers said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

BarackObama: This happened because of you. Thank you.

BarackObama: We're all in this together. That's how we campaigned, and that's who we are. Thank you. -bo

BarackObama: Four more years.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #142
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
obama

[pic - click to view]

11-07-2012, 11:52 PM         #143
AKS MUZIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RileyEsco said:

[pic - click to view]

hahahoaisudopirufeijahhahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

11-08-2012, 12:18 AM         #144
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Because it's the truth, nobama is a war mongerer, sad isn't it.
Don't war mongers usually start wars?
 11-08-2012, 12:24 AM         #145
youdug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Your conclusion is correct, a bigger percentage of the black population is on welfare, but your numbers are wrong. For one, the number you use for whites include people of Hispanic heritage. Non Hispanic white population is about 63.4%. I think bon hispanic blacks make up about 12.2%. And according to the post above, the percentage is 36% whites and 22% blacks.

None of that matter if people are not willing to discuss the reason so many minorities are on welfare. No, the theory that minorities are lazy and only white people work hard is not valid. It's because of the policies of the past. Wealth is passed down from generation to generation. Sure, you have some rag to riches stories but the exception is not the norm. If your parents went to college, you are more likely to go to college. If your parents owned business, you're more likely to own businesses.

Logic would tell you that you can't expect a group to completely catch up in 40 years when the other group had a 200+ years head start.

my parents didnt go to college, my parents both work good jobs in different fields then i am in. i did not go to college, and i also have an extensive criminal record. none of my friends families are wealthy, of the 3 friends i really have, only 1 of their parents went to college. none of my friends went to college and they too have criminal records and we all have jobs that pay pretty well, but none of us had any of us had any passed down wealth.

it is unfortunately about laziness with A LOT of people in the welfare system. i have a pretty good job and so does my girlfriend but we are unfortunately in the hood. we are here because we had no idea about this area and it appears to be a nice place when nobody is outside. we dont move because it is extremely convenient to our jobs. i live in a 5 building rowhouse set. of the 5 families here, i am the one white person, my girl is black. my 4 other neighbors are all black. they are also unemployed. why are they unemployed? because they choose to be. they are all under the age of 40, all in good physical condition, and they all sit around and smoke weed and drink with each other every single day (its 1:00 a.m. on a wednesday and they are partying with each other right now BLASTING their music). why are they able to do this? because they are all on welfare. they all have multiple children, each woman has their baby's father living with them but dont report they are living with them, and they all sit around and do nothing because our government allows them. not really that they allow them, of course, but that they take zero action to really crack down on the sh*t that is going on.

also, if the numbers i used were including hispanics that makes your case even worse.... that would mean hispanics and whites combined make up damn near the amount of welfare recipients as blacks and combined they have almost 6x more people. but i truly dont believe those numbers include hispanics. those numbers account for 85% of america if you did the math.

if were gonna go by these numbers:

[pic - click to view]

it still comes down to this:

whites = 73% of america and makes up 36% of all welfare recipients.
blacks = 12% of america and makes up 22% of all welfare recipeints.

how can whites make up 3/4 of america but only 1/3 of all welfare recipients, while blacks make up 1/10 of america but makes up almost 1/4 of all welfare recipients...

clearly theres something more going on and it has nothing to do with a 200 year head start. you dont see hispanics and asians using that excuse...
 5 years ago '07        #146
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19980 19980
 tupacnasfan said:
I Do something f*ggot, so go play with your MSM bi*ch and leave me the fu*k alone

fu*k the left/right paradigm, yeah I Said it.
lol you sure do something, you sound like a fu*king parrot. Repeating the same sh*t over and over again. Better stock up on the tin foil
 5 years ago '05        #147
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Dangerously said:
Don't war mongers usually start wars?
Give it 8 months. USreal vs Iran
 11-08-2012, 12:28 AM         #148
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
Give it 8 months. USreal vs Iran
that's what "they" said, a year ago.
 5 years ago '05        #149
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
lol you sure do something, you sound like a fu*king parrot. Repeating the same sh*t over and over again. Better stock up on the tin foil
I see you use the same responses in different threads.
I was wrong about you. YOU'RE very bright and well thought out.
Wait did i use spell your the right way for you? fu*kin nerd.
 5 years ago '05        #150
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Dangerously said:
that's what "they" said, a year ago.
Pay Pal bet. lol?
 5 years ago '09        #151
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,618 | Props total: 1797 1797
***** people... you know he gonna take that soul right
 11-08-2012, 12:43 AM         #152
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
Pay Pal bet. lol?
Why on earth would I accept dollars when in the event of nuclear war i'd need precious metals?
 5 years ago '10        #153
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Cant stop watching Fox News... It's so beautiful
 5 years ago '11        #154
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 youduglas said:

my parents didnt go to college, my parents both work good jobs in different fields then i am in. i did not go to college, and i also have an extensive criminal record. none of my friends families are wealthy, of the 3 friends i really have, only 1 of their parents went to college. none of my friends went to college and they too have criminal records and we all have jobs that pay pretty well, but none of us had any of us had any passed down wealth.

it is unfortunately about laziness with A LOT of people in the welfare system. i have a pretty good job and so does my girlfriend but we are unfortunately in the hood. we are here because we had no idea about this area and it appears to be a nice place when nobody is outside. we dont move because it is extremely convenient to our jobs. i live in a 5 building rowhouse set. of the 5 families here, i am the one white person, my girl is black. my 4 other neighbors are all black. they are also unemployed. why are they unemployed? because they choose to be. they are all under the age of 40, all in good physical condition, and they all sit around and smoke weed and drink with each other every single day (its 1:00 a.m. on a wednesday and they are partying with each other right now BLASTING their music). why are they able to do this? because they are all on welfare. they all have multiple children, each woman has their baby's father living with them but dont report they are living with them, and they all sit around and do nothing because our government allows them. not really that they allow them, of course, but that they take zero action to really crack down on the sh*t that is going on.

also, if the numbers i used were including hispanics that makes your case even worse.... that would mean hispanics and whites combined make up damn near the amount of welfare recipients as blacks and combined they have almost 6x more people. but i truly dont believe those numbers include hispanics. those numbers account for 85% of america if you did the math.

if were gonna go by these numbers:

[pic - click to view]

it still comes down to this:

whites = 73% of america and makes up 36% of all welfare recipients.
blacks = 12% of america and makes up 22% of all welfare recipeints.

how can whites make up 3/4 of america but only 1/3 of all welfare recipients, while blacks make up 1/10 of america but makes up almost 1/4 of all welfare recipients...

clearly theres something more going on and it has nothing to do with a 200 year head start. you dont see hispanics and asians using that excuse...
Good for you. Again, there are rags to riches stories. The exception doesn't make the trend. You actually proved what I said. Your parents didn't go to college, so you didn't go to college and had an extensive criminal record. What your parents do, have a lot of effect on what you do a lot of times.

I'm not saying you can't overcome it, clearly you can. You and other people have proved it. It's just a lot harder starting from a disadvantage. Even harder when you have another disadvantage to go with it, your skin color.

Again, it's like you didn't read anything I said. Whites do not make up 73% of America. They make up 63%. That doesn't matter though. It's not who's on welfare, it's why they're on welfare. For some reason, you fail to accept the reality that slavery, reconstruction, and Jim Crow damaged black people greatly and it has yet to be fully repaired. It probably will never be fully repair because having Black skin is seen as a negative factor to the majority of Americans.

Nobody is saying being Black means you can't succeed. That's definitely not the case. Being Black does decrease your chances of succeeding, just based off race along. When you start to add other negative factors such as lack of educational resources, community, and single parent homes, the chances of succeeding decreases even more.

Why are a lot of black people in a situation where the odds are stacked against them even before they are born? I'm sure it's not because of 200+ years of laws that made it damn near impossible for a black person to overcome. I'm sure that's not it. It has to be because all of them are lazy.

5 years ago '05        #155
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,827 | Props total: 223 223
 youduglas said:
ignore this:

- 29 million people are on welfare
- 39% white: 11,661,000
- 38% black: 11,362,000

- US population: 313,544,041
- White: 72.4%: 227,005,885
- Black: 12.6%: 39,506,549

Whites: 11,661,000 / 227,005,885 = 5.13%
Blacks: 11,362,000 / 39,506,549 = 28.75%

this means 5% of all whites are on welfare as opposed to almost 29% of all blacks.

[pic - click to view]

Not questioning the numbers, but do you have a source? I'd like to bring this up when I go to class for discussion. This would bring some good conversation.
 5 years ago '04        #156
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
 corys35 said:
Autocorrect dont give you a made up word try again. Welfair aint a word.
autocorrect gives you a made up word, if you spell it wrong all the time. he is burying himself.
 5 years ago '04        #157
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,162 | Props total: 92 92

[pic - click to view]

Smiley King
 11-08-2012, 01:56 AM         #158
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are about to stress their hairlines away & go grey in the beard allready based on everything I've seen in the last 48 hours. No wonder the future ain't bright for a lot
 5 years ago '05        #159
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2402 2402
 UcantCme said:
cause only white ppl have to get up and go to work??

sorry figured your ignorant a.ss post deserved one in return
difference is his was kind of witty and arguably funny; yours was obviously said in mean spirit
 5 years ago '05        #160
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2402 2402
 JordanWest86 said:
You do realize that, by far, the largest population of African Americans reside in the South?
and they're still the minority so whas your point?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago