Nov 6 - Obama Wins 4 More Years

most viewed right now
 84
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 73
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
ogballer32 401 heat pts401
space
avatar space
space
$4,982 | Props total: 2559 2559
 Black Samurai said:

[pic - click to view]




 5 years ago '11        #102
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 JordanWest86 said:
You do realize that, by far, the largest population of African Americans reside in the South?
The largest population of the KKK reside in the South too. You acting like Black people outnumber white people in the South. Atlanta is about 70% black. Outside of that, you see nothing but pickup trucks with confederate flags.




Last edited by Kadillac87; 11-07-2012 at 10:56 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #103
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
 Kadillac87 said:
The largest population of the KKK reside in the South too. You acting like Black people outnumber white people in the South. Atlanta is about 70% black. Outside of that, you see nothing but pickup trucks with confederate flags.


The fact that most states are at least 1/3 black and some are nearly 50% black in the South and the KKK makes up less than 1% of any state that you would poll, I would say you make no argument.
 5 years ago '11        #104
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 JordanWest86 said:
The fact that most states are at least 1/3 black and some are nearly 50% black in the South and the KKK makes up less than 1% of any state that you would poll, I would say you make no argument.
What's the population of the KKK in the Northern states? Clearly you are missing the argument. The guy you quoted is saying the South is racist, that's why the went for Romney. You countered that by saying the South has a lot of black people. That's doesn't disprove that the South is more racist than other parts of the country. Nobody is saying the KKK outnumber blacks. What I'm saying is that the KKK is more prevalent in the South which gives credence to the original guy saying of course Romney won the South.

Clearly you are confused or just uneducated. I'll go with confused. Saying the South is not racist because it has black people is a laughable claim. That's like someone saying I'm not racist, I have a black friend.


 5 years ago '04        #105
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 891 891

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #106
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 52 52
 regulate said:
Not everyone with money is a greedy selfish bastard who has no concept of the greater good. Apparently that's a lesson that 59% of whites and 27% of latinos still need to learn.
so its fair to punish the rich that have mostly worked for their money to give to the poor that dont want to work and want a hand out(not all)?
 5 years ago '11        #107
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 UcantCme said:
so its fair to punish the rich that have mostly worked for their money to give to the poor that dont want to work and want a hand out(not all)?
So is it fair for people like you to be this misinformed?


Let me break it down to you. Wealthy people usually don't work for checks. They have their money in investments. Non-wealthy people work for checks.

The narrative you just stated is propaganda to justify the middle class paying for tax cuts for the wealthy. If you work for a paycheck, you have been getting taxed to make up for tax gains for the rich since the Reagan days.

Follow along. Reagan came in, cut capital gain tax. Those are the taxes on investments. Later, he raised the payroll tax to create a surplus for Social Security for the baby boomers. That surplus didn't go to Social Security though. Our govt has been borrowing money from the Social Security Trust Fund to cover the deficit caused by the steep tax cuts. Look up our national debt. We owe 5 trillion of it to Social Security. That's almost 1/3 of our national debt.

So effectively, if you work for a paycheck, you got a tax increase to help pay for tax cuts. Is it fair that people who work for a paychecks are paying for the rich to get richer? If you know anything about investments, when you make money in the stock market, you don't put it back in the economy. You reinvest it. That's why the income gap grows when you cut capital gain tax and decreases when you raise it.

When Reagan cut capital gain tax, national debt tripled. When Bush did it, national debt doubled. And people who work for a paycheck has been paying for it through the social security payroll tax. But yet you want to spew misinformed propaganda.


 5 years ago '08        #108
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 UcantCme said:
so its fair to punish the rich that have mostly worked for their money to give to the poor that dont want to work and want a hand out(not all)?
No, but it's fair to say that if you make $1mil and I make $500k, I should not pay more taxes than you.

Most Repubs go right to welfare and lazy people, forgetting that us middle class dem's don't take handouts either and don't like lazy people that refuse to work either. I have lazy fu*ks in my family living off the gov't and I hate they a.sses also.

Hard work is not a practice held solely by the right.

And by the way the average joe schmo making $50k - $75k usually is a harder worker than the CEO making $10mil -$15mil a year
 11-07-2012, 11:47 AM         #109
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #110
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
 Kadillac87 said:
So is it fair for people like you to be this misinformed?


Let me break it down to you. Wealthy people usually don't work for checks. They have their money in investments. Non-wealthy people work for checks.

The narrative you just stated is propaganda to justify the middle class paying for tax cuts for the wealthy. If you work for a paycheck, you have been getting taxed to make up for tax gains for the rich since the Reagan days.

Follow along. Reagan came in, cut capital gain tax. Those are the taxes on investments. Later, he raised the payroll tax to create a surplus for Social Security for the baby boomers. That surplus didn't go to Social Security though. Our govt has been borrowing money from the Social Security Trust Fund to cover the deficit caused by the steep tax cuts. Look up our national debt. We owe 5 trillion of it to Social Security. That's almost 1/3 of our national debt.

So effectively, if you work for a paycheck, you got a tax increase to help pay for tax cuts. Is it fair that people who work for a paychecks are paying for the rich to get richer? If you know anything about investments, when you make money in the stock market, you don't put it back in the economy. You reinvest it. That's why the income gap grows when you cut capital gain tax and decreases when you raise it.

When Reagan cut capital gain tax, national debt tripled. When Bush did it, national debt doubled. And people who work for a paycheck has been paying for it through the social security payroll tax. But yet you want to spew misinformed propaganda.


Hold up bro, so many factors go into all that. You tell the story like our debt increased solely because this happened. Everyone is different and you're saying that everyone does the same thing with their money.

First off, Obama extended the Bush capital gains tax (he had his reasons). Second, I could make the statement combatting the one that you made about reinvesting by saying if Obama raises the capital gains tax, I sure as hell wont take my money out and put it back into the economy. Are you nuts? I'll reinvest it until a Repub gets in office and the CG Tax goes back down. That makes much more sense.

I have zero incentive to take my money out of investment and put it into the economy when I'll get taxed at high levels. (I'm a.ssuming 20% and up, probably higher)

I understand the national debt issues and the cons of having a GOP in office for those times, but theres much more to the debt doubling and tripling due to CG tax. See OBAMA.


Last edited by JordanWest86; 11-07-2012 at 12:05 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #111
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
 Play4keepz32 said:
And it begins the stock market getting crushed as we speak... Smh
I thought about dumping my account this morning but just wanted to give it time and with really no where to invest right now, just taking the loss.
 5 years ago '11        #112
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 JordanWest86 said:
Hold up bro, so many factors go into all that. You tell the story like our debt increased solely because this happened. Everyone is different and you're saying that everyone does the same thing with their money.

First off, Obama extended the Bush capital gains tax (he had his reasons). Second, I could make the statement combatting the one that you made about reinvesting by saying if Obama raises the capital gains tax, I sure as hell wont take my money out and put it back into the economy. Are you nuts? I'll reinvest it until a Repub gets in office and the CG Tax goes back down. That makes much more sense.

I have zero incentive to take my money out of investment and put it into the economy when I'll get taxed at high levels. (I'm a.ssuming 20% and up)

I understand the national debt issues and the cons of having a GOP in office for those times, but theres much more to the debt doubling and tripling due to CG tax. See OBAMA.
It did. You can't cut tax revenue without cutting programs that if funded. Republican ideology is that when you cut taxes, it create jobs, and you'll get more revenue. That's not accurate. Demand create jobs, not low capital gains tax. When you cut capital gain tax, the wealthy get more money and instead of spending it to create more jobs, they reinvest it in their own portfolios. That's how the stock market work. That's what smart investors do. They don't spend their increases. They reinvest it. Only people who don't understand how the market work or is trying to get rich quick spend their increases.


Yes, Obama extended the Bush tax cut. He had to compromise. Raising capital gain tax is not going to make wealthy people put money back in the economy. Also, lowering is not going to make wealthy people put it back in the economy. Raising capital gain tax increases revenue, which decreases the amount the middle class has to cover, who will put money back in the economy.

It's all about giving more money to the people who are more likely to spend it.
 5 years ago '11        #113
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Play4keepz32 said:
And it begins the stock market getting crushed as we speak... Smh
If you follow the stock market, you know most of it due to the doom and gloom coming out of Europe. Anybody with a brain knew Obama would get re-elected. Besides, the stock market is volatile on a day to day basis, it's all about yearly gain. That's the way the laws are designed. Ask any wealthy investor and they'll tell you don't worry about what the market do on a day to day basis. Only day traders worry about that and that's why 80% of them lose money.


Last edited by Kadillac87; 11-07-2012 at 12:20 PM..
 11-07-2012, 12:31 PM         #114
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



 5 years ago '07        #115
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
 Kadillac87 said:
It did. You can't cut tax revenue without cutting programs that if funded. Republican ideology is that when you cut taxes, it create jobs, and you'll get more revenue. That's not accurate. Demand create jobs, not low capital gains tax. When you cut capital gain tax, the wealthy get more money and instead of spending it to create more jobs, they reinvest it in their own portfolios. That's how the stock market work. That's what smart investors do. They don't spend their increases. They reinvest it. Only people who don't understand how the market work or is trying to get rich quick spend their increases.


Yes, Obama extended the Bush tax cut. He had to compromise. Raising capital gain tax is not going to make wealthy people put money back in the economy. Also, lowering is not going to make wealthy people put it back in the economy. Raising capital gain tax increases revenue, which decreases the amount the middle class has to cover, who will put money back in the economy.

It's all about giving more money to the people who are more likely to spend it.
A lot what you say is good but you're still generalizing. People that have extra money are going to do different things with their money. Some will invest, some will save, some will spend, some will try to create jobs and they could even do different things depending on when they get it. Everyones different and its hard to predict what different people will do.

Some are conservative when it comes to spending and some are not.
 5 years ago '11        #116
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 JordanWest86 said:
A lot what you say is good but you're still generalizing. People that have extra money are going to do different things with their money. Some will invest, some will save, some will spend, some will try to create jobs and they could even do different things depending on when they get it. Everyones different and its hard to predict what different people will do.

Some are conservative when it comes to spending and some are not.
We're not talking about everyone though. We're talking about CEOs. Those are the job creators. CEOs work for the stock holders. They try to increase profit margins to increase the value of the stock. When capital gain tax are cut, more people are willing to invest. When more people invest, it raises more capital for that business. The only way to keep getting that capital is to make the stock seem more attractive than it was last year. That's why CEOs are not concerned with creating jobs, but with reducing costs. The more jobs you create, the more money you have to spend. The more money you spend, the lesser your profit margins. The lesser your profit margins, the more likely people are going to stop investing in your company.

It's all about profit margins, not creating jobs. Jobs add to cost, not reduce it. The only time a CEO is worried about creating jobs is when demand is high. The cost of jobs is greatly overshadowed by the potential of selling more products. Demand is only high when the those who spend the most money, the middle class, have more disposal income.
 5 years ago '09        #117
messy marv stan 4535 heat pts4535
space
avatar space
space
$54,001 | Props total: 67433 67433
any tax cut is just gonna result in more taxes later on
 5 years ago '10        #118
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 52 52
 Kadillac87 said:
So is it fair for people like you to be this misinformed?


Let me break it down to you. Wealthy people usually don't work for checks. They have their money in investments. Non-wealthy people work for checks.

The narrative you just stated is propaganda to justify the middle class paying for tax cuts for the wealthy. If you work for a paycheck, you have been getting taxed to make up for tax gains for the rich since the Reagan days.

Follow along. Reagan came in, cut capital gain tax. Those are the taxes on investments. Later, he raised the payroll tax to create a surplus for Social Security for the baby boomers. That surplus didn't go to Social Security though. Our govt has been borrowing money from the Social Security Trust Fund to cover the deficit caused by the steep tax cuts. Look up our national debt. We owe 5 trillion of it to Social Security. That's almost 1/3 of our national debt.

So effectively, if you work for a paycheck, you got a tax increase to help pay for tax cuts. Is it fair that people who work for a paychecks are paying for the rich to get richer? If you know anything about investments, when you make money in the stock market, you don't put it back in the economy. You reinvest it. That's why the income gap grows when you cut capital gain tax and decreases when you raise it.

When Reagan cut capital gain tax, national debt tripled. When Bush did it, national debt doubled. And people who work for a paycheck has been paying for it through the social security payroll tax. But yet you want to spew misinformed propaganda.


so these people were born with money and didnt work for it they just woke up one day and put the money they had in a shoe box into the stock market and became rich?


 popsjenkins said:
No, but it's fair to say that if you make $1mil and I make $500k, I should not pay more taxes than you.Most Repubs go right to welfare and lazy people, forgetting that us middle class dem's don't take handouts either and don't like lazy people that refuse to work either. I have lazy fu*ks in my family living off the gov't and I hate they a.sses also.

Hard work is not a practice held solely by the right.

And by the way the average joe schmo making $50k - $75k usually is a harder worker than the CEO making $10mil -$15mil a year
i never said that...i was clearly talking about the taking the ones that have the money just to give it to the ones that dont....and i was also moreso talking about the lazy people that you see living off the government instead of going out and getting a job while you and i are working for what we have in our bank account...those are the people i have problems with.

 regulate said:
I was gonna go into detail with my response to you but no need to since Kadillac handled that very well.

All I'm gonna say is you're an idiot just like the rest of the right wing when they go off and say dumb sh*t like you just did. Hell of a fu*kin generalization if I ever heard one. ALL rich people are hard-working americans and all poor people are lazy leeches who dont contribute to the economy?? Yea OK....keep believing that ignorant sh*t and see how far it gets you just like it did yesterday.....oh wait......


you must be Dos's twin cause you thing and make sh*t up and read it how you want to ...nice way to spin what i said tho...so who is doing the generalizations? kick rocks bi*ch.
 5 years ago '04        #119
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,331 | Props total: 301 301

[pic - click to view]



I never argue with fools...
 11-07-2012, 01:56 PM         #120
sflm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Enjoy the rising energy and gas prices.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy