Nov 6 - Obama Wins 4 More Years

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #181
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 THERETURNOFK2Z said:
I agree with some of your points --> not just for black people but the millions of poor white people, Spanish etc on welfare as well, as there are more of them than black if you care to group everyone as such.

To your point, welfare does need to be a program to propel people out of poverty rather than make them comfortable. However the need for welfare is the symptom of their poverty not the problem.

1. Have you been to these super sh*tty schools in poor neighborhoods? You can apply the sh*t our of your self and you will still graduate at least a year or 2 behind your suburban or private school peers which means you cannot compete in the job market.

2. Black people with the same qualifications are picked less for jobs and make less than their white counter parts..

3. We are disproportionately locked up for weed charges and sh*t for longer terms compared to whites for similar crimes and criminal backround. Meaning more harden criminals coming out of jail violent for non-violent crimes.. father less homes.. less money in the household...

oh.. Requiring the need for things like welfare.
For your second and third points your way the fu*k off base homie.

Point 2 all i have to say is AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.
Point 3 Id love to see some numbers to support your claim because they do not exist.

oh and for point 2 again LOL
 5 years ago '11        #182
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 DaViLLe726 said:

Point 3 Id love to see some numbers to support your claim because they do not exist.

Affirmative action is not just for black people

And a lot of employers are not required by law to adhere to affirmative action policies even though some opt in voluntarily.

Studies have proven you are less likely to get your resume read if you have a black sounding name

Just look at the jail population statistics. Most of the population is black even though we only make 12% of the population. There have been judges on records saying they give black people harsher sentences. There have been studies showing how a black person is more likely to get a stiffer punishment for the same crime.

You must be living in an alternate reality because I thought these studies were pretty much common knowledge. All you have to do is do a simple google search.

5 years ago '05        #183
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Kadillac87 said:

And a lot of employers are not required by law to adhere to affirmative action policies even though some opt in voluntarily.

Studies have proven you are less likely to get your resume read if you have a black sounding name

Just look at the jail population statistics. Most of the population is black even though we only make 12% of the population. There have been judges on records saying they give black people harsher sentences. There have been studies showing how a black person is more likely to get a stiffer punishment for the same crime.

You must be living in an alternate reality because I thought these studies were pretty much common knowledge. All you have to do is do a simple google search.

I asked you to post simple statistics and you say "google it"
You lose. Your one of those debaters that just takes bits and pieces of things he hears and throws it out that like its factual.
 5 years ago '11        #184
space
space
 xo xo xo said:

[pic - click to view]

Why they got my n*gga Barack looking like Nelson Mandela
 11-08-2012, 07:02 PM         #185
youdug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:

you dont need a study to show why someone would hire Jennifer over DaLayshia or James over NayQwuan.

and you act like they arrested 81,000 black people for nothing. come on man wake up.
 5 years ago '11        #186
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
I asked you to post simple statistics and you say "google it"
You lose. Your one of those debaters that just takes bits and pieces of things he hears and throws it out that like its factual.
I didnt post statistics because you already said they dont exist. Obviously you have already made up your mind about the matter. Most likely, you're just gonna deny any evidence I post.

Offenders from ethnic minorities are more likely than their white counterparts to be sentenced to prison for certain categories of crimes, according to an analysis of more than one million court records.

The study, carried out by the Guardian, found black offenders were 44% more likely than white offenders to be sentenced to prison for driving offences, 38% more likely to be imprisoned for public disorder or possession of a weapon and 27% more likely for drugs possession.

Asian offenders were 41% more likely to be sent to prison for drugs offences than their white counterparts and 19% more likely to go to jail for shoplifting.

[pic - click to view]

The current Federal Sentencing Guidelines for cocaine offenses employ a ratio of 100 to 1, meaning it takes 100 times more cocaine to impose the same sentence as an offense involving crack cocaine. For example, a defendant convicted of selling 5 grams of crack cocaine is subject to the same sentence as a defendant convicted of selling 500 grams of cocaine.

A number of citizens believe the disparity to be unfair and racially discriminatory. In 2007, more than 81 percent of criminals convicted for crack offenses were African American, while only 25 percent of criminal convicted for crack cocaine offenses were African American.

The disparity originated in the 1980s during an epidemic of crack cocaine. Lawmakers a.ssumed that violence would be greater among those using crack cocaine and would, therefore, require harsher sentences. U.S. District Judge Reggie Walton admits enacting the disparity was a mistake. a.ssistant Attorney General Larry Breur said that “the best way to deal with violence is to severely punish anyone who commits a violent offense, regardless of the drug involved.” The Justice Department is working on a new set of recommended sentences for cocaine.

[pic - click to view]

This section synthesizes the findings of recent studies that examine how the defendant’s race interacts with the defendant’s age, gender, and employment status.
Key findings:
• Young black and Latino males tend to be sentenced more severely than comparably situated white males;
• Unemployed black males tend to be sentenced more severely than comparably situated white males.
The findings of relevant studies suggest that certain demographic groups within minority populations are treated especially harshly at sentencing in comparison to a similar population of white offenders. For example, a study of the Pennsylvania State Correctional System published in 1998 found both in terms of the decision to incarcerate and in terms of the length of sentence, blacks received harsher sentences than whites, younger offenders received harsher sentences than older offenders, and males received harsher sentences than females.10 The confluence of these three factors results in young black males being sentenced particularly harshly. A number of other recent studies have found similar evidence indicating that young black and Latino males are sentenced more harshly than white males.11
The Pennsylvania study found that, controlling for other factors, including severity of the offense and prior criminal history, white men aged 18-29 were 38 percent less likely to be sentenced to prison than black men of the same age group. In addition, white men of this age group were sentenced to an average prison term that was almost three months shorterthanthatgiventoblackmenofthisagegroup. Furthermore,blackmenaged18- 29 were more than four times as likely to be sentenced to prison as white men over the age of fifty.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #187
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,018 | Props total: 9838 9838
 Tiko377 said:
Ohio screws up again

They lost Lebron and now want to make everything worse for the world
Phuck you prick!
 5 years ago '04        #188
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 92 92

[pic - click to view]

HNIC

5 years ago '08        #189
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 649 649
 Kadillac87 said:
I didnt post statistics because you already said they dont exist. Obviously you have already made up your mind about the matter. Most likely, you're just gonna deny any evidence I post.

Offenders from ethnic minorities are more likely than their white counterparts to be sentenced to prison for certain categories of crimes, according to an analysis of more than one million court records.

The study, carried out by the Guardian, found black offenders were 44% more likely than white offenders to be sentenced to prison for driving offences, 38% more likely to be imprisoned for public disorder or possession of a weapon and 27% more likely for drugs possession.

Asian offenders were 41% more likely to be sent to prison for drugs offences than their white counterparts and 19% more likely to go to jail for shoplifting.

[pic - click to view]

The current Federal Sentencing Guidelines for cocaine offenses employ a ratio of 100 to 1, meaning it takes 100 times more cocaine to impose the same sentence as an offense involving crack cocaine. For example, a defendant convicted of selling 5 grams of crack cocaine is subject to the same sentence as a defendant convicted of selling 500 grams of cocaine.

A number of citizens believe the disparity to be unfair and racially discriminatory. In 2007, more than 81 percent of criminals convicted for crack offenses were African American, while only 25 percent of criminal convicted for crack cocaine offenses were African American.

The disparity originated in the 1980s during an epidemic of crack cocaine. Lawmakers a.ssumed that violence would be greater among those using crack cocaine and would, therefore, require harsher sentences. U.S. District Judge Reggie Walton admits enacting the disparity was a mistake. a.ssistant Attorney General Larry Breur said that “the best way to deal with violence is to severely punish anyone who commits a violent offense, regardless of the drug involved.” The Justice Department is working on a new set of recommended sentences for cocaine.

[pic - click to view]

This section synthesizes the findings of recent studies that examine how the defendant’s race interacts with the defendant’s age, gender, and employment status.
Key findings:
• Young black and Latino males tend to be sentenced more severely than comparably situated white males;
• Unemployed black males tend to be sentenced more severely than comparably situated white males.
The findings of relevant studies suggest that certain demographic groups within minority populations are treated especially harshly at sentencing in comparison to a similar population of white offenders. For example, a study of the Pennsylvania State Correctional System published in 1998 found both in terms of the decision to incarcerate and in terms of the length of sentence, blacks received harsher sentences than whites, younger offenders received harsher sentences than older offenders, and males received harsher sentences than females.10 The confluence of these three factors results in young black males being sentenced particularly harshly. A number of other recent studies have found similar evidence indicating that young black and Latino males are sentenced more harshly than white males.11
The Pennsylvania study found that, controlling for other factors, including severity of the offense and prior criminal history, white men aged 18-29 were 38 percent less likely to be sentenced to prison than black men of the same age group. In addition, white men of this age group were sentenced to an average prison term that was almost three months shorterthanthatgiventoblackmenofthisagegroup. Furthermore,blackmenaged18- 29 were more than four times as likely to be sentenced to prison as white men over the age of fifty.

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

ETHER
Type: Weapons GRADE

5 years ago '04        #190
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,353 | Props total: 2651 2651

5 years ago '10        #191
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 Play4keepz32 said:
Dont stain the bush name by having obama in the same sentence

Stain the Bush name?

Good trolling but fu*k them devils
 5 years ago '10        #192
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 thehawk33 said:

good sh*t fam

[pic - click to view]

WTF
 5 years ago '10        #193
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 DaViLLe726 said:

I was going to drop that ether but it's clear this has been done on my behalf(Kadillac87)...

5 years ago '10        #194
space
space
space
 UcantCme said:
i never said anything about white ppl working harder than black ppl so quit a.ssuming stuff.

and you dont know what i make and i really dont give a sh*t what you make...and if in fact you did make that much you would have voted for Romney you fu*king moron.
Rick people did not vote for Obama?

You should vote based on your income level? In that case most of the tea party would have voted Obama
 5 years ago '10        #195
space
space
space
[QUOTE=tupacnasfan;25210752]Keep supporting this left/right garbage, especially obamanoids, there is no recovery

i can give two hot sh*ts about obama... but romney was a sure no go.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy