Week 10: New Orleans Saints (3-5) vs. Atlanta Falcons (8-0)

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 wjcorner said:
n*ggas really trying to justify stalking Falcons players on Twitter with a know thy enemy quote though...

That other n*gga real mad that Roddy blocked his hoe a.ss.......probably was in the middle of typing up a long a.ss DM too.
 5 years ago '05        #82
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,440 | Props total: 25100 25100
 wjcorner said:
n*ggas really trying to justify stalking Falcons players on Twitter with a know thy enemy quote though...
...I Was Quoting Your Homeboy On Him Not Paying Attention To Us As In Our Games. He Said He Dont Know sh*t About Us, Just That We From New Orleans? So The n*gga Couldn't Tell Me Who My Quarterback Is? Like Damn...

peeyump said:
I'm a football fan first bruh......I watch yall play but I mean I dont follow you n*ggaz on twitter, check your webpage, message boards.........learn about your players.......even though a couple n*ggaz on ya defense I know through family (New Jerz).......at the end of the day I'm not interested in yall squad. I really have no clue why you entertaining this convo cause its the other n*gga that was crying about being blocked by Roddy White........you a normal n*gga......You aight with me but ya lil buddy is suspect.
....Im Entertaining The Quote That You Said You Dont Know sh*t About Us, Just That We From New Orleans.

Twitter and That Other sh*t. Thats Between You & The Homie....
 5 years ago '10        #83
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...I Was Quoting Your Homeboy On Him Not Paying Attention To Us As In Our Games. He Said He Dont Know sh*t About Us, Just That We From New Orleans? So The n*gga Couldn't Tell Me Who My Quarterback Is? Like Damn...

....Im Entertaining The Quote That You Said You Dont Know sh*t About Us, Just That We From New Orleans.

cmon bruh.....lets not get technical....im not an idiot....I know who your QB is....I cant name your lineman though......cant name your dbs (other than Jenkins)........I dont know what they do for fun other than football....and I damn sure dont know their twitter, facebook, boxden, pof usernames nahmean? That suspect a.ss fellow fan of yours though can probably tell me what Roddy White ate for breakfast though.
 5 years ago '11        #84
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Fresh Whyte said:

It's called hyperbole...
 5 years ago '05        #85
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 wjcorner said:
It's called excuses and bullsh*t from us...
...There You Go.
 5 years ago '11        #86
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...There You Go.
you really took it literal when he said that? And you worrying about Georgia education
 5 years ago '10        #87
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 587 587
 LegalTrappeRx said:

[pic - click to view]

even their home state voted slim chance
at the boot
 5 years ago '05        #88
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 wjcorner said:
you really took it literal when he said that? And you worrying about Georgia education
..Who Said I Was Worried About Ya'll Education? This Is About Fooball....FOOT fu*kIN' BALL.

If I Took Him Serious, I Would of Quote Him & Keep The Topic Going But He Explain Himself and I Quoted Yo Hoe a.ss With The Cape.
 5 years ago '10        #89
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
aight gloves down n*ggaz......lets save some of this hate for sunday......hopefully everyone comes out healthy........f*ggot a.ss refs included.
 5 years ago '11        #90
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
..Who Said I Was Worried About Ya'll Education? This Is About Fooball....FOOT fu*kIN' BALL.

If I Took Him Serious, I Would of Quote Him & Keep The Topic Going But He Explain Himself and I Quoted Yo Hoe a.ss With The Cape.
I gotta cape because I gotta explain common sense sh*t to you breh? Just drop it homie
 5 years ago '09        #91
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
fresh whyte is a functional retard
 5 years ago '08        #92
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91

these n*ggas think I stalk Roddy White just because I like to troll the stupid sh*t that he says on Twitter

y'all n*ggas obviously don't know how to have fun on Twitter if y'all think sh*t like that is suspect

but anyway... I just took my wrath out on you bi*ches in the divisional round of the playoffs on Madden and that's what we're going to do to you bi*ches Sunday

[pic - click to view]

don't look too much into that score though, you bi*ches scored on an INT and fumble
 5 years ago '05        #93
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 LegalTrappeRx said:

these n*ggas think I stalk Roddy White just because I like to troll the stupid sh*t that he says on Twitter

y'all n*ggas obviously don't know how to have fun on Twitter if y'all think sh*t like that is suspect
...Leave It Be. It Aint Worth Wasting The Headache On Them fu*k n*ggas. CuttKidd Outside Someone House Right Now f!ghting For Wifi. Them Aint Worth It...

I'll Start My sh*t Talking When Sunday Starts. Till Then....fu*k THEM fu*k n*ggaS!
 5 years ago '10        #94
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 LegalTrappeRx said:

but anyway... I just took my wrath out on you bi*ches in the divisional round of the playoffs on Madden and that's what we're going to do to you bi*ches Sunday

[pic - click to view]

don't look too much into that score though, you bi*ches scored on an INT and fumble

You lame as fu*k....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #95
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
blah blah fu*king blah

see you n*ggas Sunday
 5 years ago '05        #96
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589

them n*ggas dead
 5 years ago '10        #97
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Adamsville said:

them n*ggas dead
damn that n*gga Mike Vick is garbage.......thank God for dog f!ghting.
 5 years ago '04        #98
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,469 | Props total: 6051 6051
 Adamsville said:

them n*ggas dead
we bout to destroy that D
 5 years ago '05        #99
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Gettin close I smell it
 5 years ago '09        #100
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,845 | Props total: 1636 1636
Man idk nor do i care what the fu*k went on the pass couple pages but I do know one thing.... there's a football game that comes on in 14 hrs that's got a n*gga wired.

fu*k all that other bullsh*t , I'm ready for this game.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
215 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
24 hours ago