Week 10: New Orleans Saints (3-5) vs. Atlanta Falcons (8-0)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #561
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
so why did yall only score 3 in the second half bra
They scored 10 in the 2nd half dumba**
 11-12-2012, 01:54 PM         #562
nhuloan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saints spotted the failcons 10 points and the saints still won .LOL WHO DAT!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by nhuloan; 11-12-2012 at 02:05 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #563
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
so why did yall only score 3 in the second half bra
Stupid a.ss playcalling, the same fu*kin excuse yall bandwagon a.sses use. They should've fed Ivory not Ingram. Yall were let back into the game be grateful to yo master n*gga we own yall. Honestly its really no point in arguing with falcon 11-2 n*gga stfu.
 5 years ago '11        #564
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Dee504 said:
Stupid a.ss playcalling, the same fu*kin excuse yall bandwagon a.sses use. They should've fed Ivory not Ingram. Yall were let back into the game be grateful to yo master n*gga we own yall. Honestly its really no point in arguing with falcon 11-2 n*gga stfu.
My n*gga stuck on repeat though
 5 years ago '04        #565
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6036 6036
 Dee504 said:
 5 years ago '04        #566
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
And we gonna do the same thing in the Georgia dome
 5 years ago '12        #567
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 wjcorner said:
My n*gga stuck on repeat though
This stupid a.ss opera app keep fu*kin reposting sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #568
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 mysticmoron109 said:
is Atlanta's running game a joke because of turner or because of that oline? i cant figure it out
lol Its all Mike Turner.......you gotta watch all the games to know though. The n*gga runs right into the back of an olineman and he doesnt bounce off make a cut or anything he just stays there running in place like a cartoon character untill someone tackles him.....thats 5% of his runs.....yo when Falcons fans saw him make a cut in that Cowboys games you can hear an "oh sh*t" all across the world. We were all shocked to see his fat a.ss cut.

I will say that he is not a fit for the run plays that are called for him......every now and then they call one that is appropriate for him. That did that once in the cowboys game and he got a good gain.
 5 years ago '04        #569
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
let me just say this... i got love for Atlanta... but yall n*ggaz know N.O owns atlanta in sports in music in everything except maybe "shopping" or something...

when we (new orleans n*ggas) go to atlanta the women be like... "oh sh*t! say ya heard me again i love that sh*t"

when atl n*ggasc come to n.o the women be like "boy if you dont sit your country a.ss down somewhere"

im just sayin... yall the "Lil Brothers"
 5 years ago '11        #570
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 peeyump said:
lol Its all Mike Turner.......you gotta watch all the games to know though. The n*gga runs right into the back of an olineman and he doesnt bounce off make a cut or anything he just stays there running in place like a cartoon character untill someone tackles him.....thats 5% of his runs.....yo when Falcons fans saw him make a cut in that Cowboys games you can hear an "oh sh*t" all across the world. We were all shocked to see his fat a.ss cut.

I will say that he is not a fit for the run plays that are called for him......every now and then they call one that is appropriate for him. That did that once in the cowboys game and he got a good gain.
As much as the mud duck wanna throw rocks and hide hands, the o-line is a partial problem. We ain't had a good push up front since Dahl bounced and Turner ain't been the same since Mughelli went down. He's always needed a good lead back, even in SD with Neal.

Calamity said:
let me just say this... i got love for Atlanta... but yall n*ggaz know N.O owns atlanta in sports in music in everything except maybe "shopping" or something...

when we (new orleans n*ggas) go to atlanta the women be like... "oh sh*t! say ya heard me again i love that sh*t"

when atl n*ggasc come to n.o the women be like "boy if you dont sit your country a.ss down somewhere"

How old are you what kinda n*gga over 16 years old worried about how "cool" his city is?
 5 years ago '04        #571
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 nhuloan said:
Saints spotted the failcons 10 points and the saints still won .LOL WHO DAT!

[pic - click to view]

that f*ckin f*ggot never shuts up
 5 years ago '10        #572
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Calamity said:

People from New Orleans ugly as fu*k.....aint nobody checking for anyone from NO......majority of you water logged motherfu*kers broke too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy