Week 10: New Orleans Saints (3-5) vs. Atlanta Falcons (8-0)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
I can't even call it, but I'm not as hype over this game as years past here's to no injuries and a couple highlights against Lofton's bi*ch a.ss
 5 years ago '09        #22
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,846 | Props total: 1668 1668
Yall been doing ya thing this year .... props.

We aint scared just like yall wasn't scared when we had our undefeated run. sh*t always a close contest when we meet up.

Nothing to say cept
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #23
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679
ohhh no... we getting avy bets with the aints fasho... lets line that sh*t up

We haven't had interceptions for sh*t the past 2-3 weeks.. we due for some this week. I say we get a Drew early. Lets fu*kin gooo!!!!
 5 years ago '10        #24
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
NFL be doing n*ggaz dirty.......making the Falcons and Saints play week 10 and then again on week 13 is kinda foul.......both teams hate each other and both teams play each other physical as fu*k. You basically asking for injuries........whatever though Im sure we are not the only two teams this happens to. fu*k the Saints......but stay healthy and good luck to yall in your season but sunday its k!ll or be k!lled.........and three weeks later we gonna k!ll all survivors.
 5 years ago '09        #25
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10536 10536
 peeyump said:
NFL be doing n*ggaz dirty.......making the Falcons and Saints play week 10 and then again on week 13 is kinda foul.......both teams hate each other and both teams play each other physical as fu*k. You basically asking for injuries........whatever though Im sure we are not the only two teams this happens to. fu*k the Saints......but stay healthy and good luck to yall in your season but sunday its k!ll or be k!lled.........and three weeks later we gonna k!ll all survivors.
I say we go 14-2 or 13-3 at worst. I figure we split the season series with the Saints. Lose in their dome, Win in ours. Split the season series with the Bucs. And then lose to the Giants in the georgia dome. Falcons are on a bit on a high horse right now, so when we lose this weekend, it'll bring this team back down to earth.
 5 years ago '10        #26
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
I say we go 14-2 or 13-3 at worst. I figure we split the season series with the Saints. Lose in their dome, Win in ours. Split the season series with the Bucs. And then lose to the Giants in the georgia dome. Falcons are on a bit on a high horse right now, so when we lose this weekend, it'll bring this team back down to earth.
Falcons players are not on a high horse...they've already said they playing like they 0-7 before that Cowboys game. I know the Saints and Falcons both get up for each other so this game really is going to come down to apple turnovers....I dont think their defense can stop us but I believe our defense can slow them down. We can sweep them.....will we....I dunno......comes down to Mike Smith fu*king up a call.
 5 years ago '04        #27
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,015 | Props total: 11817 11817
this thread gonna be good first page
 5 years ago '10        #28
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 torious said:

5 years ago '09        #29
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,846 | Props total: 1668 1668
 torious said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #30
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,015 | Props total: 11817 11817

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #31
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
Im down for avy bets wit these clowns
 5 years ago '05        #32
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 ImAMonster said:
Robinson is fu*king Garbage when it comes to tackling so if Brees throws the ball his way...It's murder all game. Watch the Cowboys game and you'll see the same. We fu*king need Grimes back UGHH. Spoon gonna be rushing most of the night and I don't know many of our defensive players. Just the corners, spoon, and babineaux, Abraham. I'm sure there's a couple escaping my mind at the moment.

The matchups aren't even, really. Because our defense actually does play good. It's like John said, We play to our strengths. Whoever can play that position, that's what they play. Don't ask players to do what they can't do.

So yeah, while the matchups can seem even, and while it looks like we might not be able to cover your team. I'm sure we'll get a few stops on the Saints. And honestly with the way your defense is playing, I'm not sure you can stop us from getting touchdowns if we get into the redzone. The crowd I don't think will affect us that much this year, I could be completely wrong and your dome does get pretty loud, so we'll just have to see. But advantage Saints on that one.

It's going to be a hell of a game regardless. Saints wanting to get on a streak to make a run at the playoffs. Falcons trying to keep up steam and lock up a playoff spot early. I wouldn't be surprised if we lost, but I also wouldn't be surprised if we won. All comes down to execution and who makes the most of their opportunities in this game.
Pretty much
 5 years ago '05        #33
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
When a team is on a streak like yall losing one isnt bad to get you back in focus. The Texans got an a** kickin by the Packers and have bounced back nicely. When you go so long undefeated for some reason the team feels pressured to keep winning and have a bad game, much like KC beating GB and the Cowboys ending our 13-0 streak in '09.
 5 years ago '09        #34
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
When a team is on a streak like yall losing one isnt bad to get you back in focus. The Texans got an a** kickin by the Packers and have bounced back nicely. When you go so long undefeated for some reason the team feels pressured to keep winning and have a bad game, much like KC beating GB and the Cowboys ending our 13-0 streak in '09.
No doubt. I like the undefeated sh*t. But it wouldn't upset me at all to drop a few. As long as we don't let the losses get us down and make us start thinking we can't win games and go on a LONG losing streak because of it.
 5 years ago '05        #35
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
No doubt. I like the undefeated sh*t. But it wouldn't upset me at all to drop a few. As long as we don't let the losses get us down and make us start thinking we can't win games and go on a LONG losing streak because of it.
Being undefeated 8 games into the season should have you loose as a team. The reason why yall are undefeated is bc #1 yall the least penalized team(discipline) #2 QB is playing at a MVP level protecting the football and #3 Mike Nolan's defensive scheme.
 5 years ago '09        #36
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
Birds.
 5 years ago '11        #37
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Birds.
my n*gga cut ain't turnt up on these Saints n*ggas though?
 5 years ago '09        #38
space
space
I might miss the game if we can't get our tv (cable/DirecTV) turned on before Sunday. I hate moving and not having everything turned on there first.
 5 years ago '11        #39
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
I might miss the game if we can't get our tv (cable/DirecTV) turned on before Sunday. I hate moving and not having everything turned on there first.
better hit that bar cousin...that's where I'll probably have to be
 5 years ago '09        #40
space
space
 wjcorner said:
better hit that bar cousin...that's where I'll probably have to be
They don't show the local games...They keep it on ESPN here so w/e bull sh*t they're showing is what it'll be on. v_v. I would stream but no internet either.

FML and fu*k this crappy a.ss city of Athens, Georgia.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy